Strawberry Tarts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to come again!" Billy wheezed in the midst of his motion.

"Me too!" she hissed in response.

He dug his fingertips into the crack of her ass and yanked her cheeks apart. She squealed like a pig when her asshole stretched.

"Ugh. Ugh. I'm getting close..."

He put his mouth to her ear and whispered, "Give me some more of your cum! Let me feel your hot cum all over my cock. Then you can lick it off!"

"Oh, fuck, here I..."

She let out with a high-pitched squawk when she exploded. Her torso shook violently as her volcano erupted and she rumbled like a drone throughout her body quakes. Billy hung on like a bull rider and stayed inside her, until his cock felt the flash flood of her climax.

Billy rolled off and lay beside her, spent. "Damn, you came a lot!" he said.

"I know!" she said. "Twice already!"

She wrapped her fingers around his penis and stroked it a few times. Then she put her hand, now slick with her cum, on his chest and rubbed it in.

"What were you doing to my ass, trying to rip it apart?" she asked, as she snuggled close.

"Nah, I just love your ass. Gotta get it ready."

"Get it ready? Get it ready for what?"

"For when I put my dick up there!"

"In my butt? I don't know about that!"

Billy turned on his side to face her and put his hand under her ass.

"Aw, come on, Pam," he said softly. "How can you have an ass as nice as yours and not let me fuck it?"

"It's too big."

"It's just right."

He put his lips to hers and they opened instantly. As they sucked tongues he could feel her tense up when his middle finger entered her asshole. He stuck it all the way in and just kept it there as they kissed, letting her get used to the feel of it.

"That's not so bad, is it?" he said, wiggling his finger inside her.

"That's a finger. That's a lot smaller than your cock!"

"It'll work," he said, and kissed her again. "We just have to lube up!"

"I don't have any lube. Oh well..." she said, chuckling.

"I'm sure you have something in the kitchen that'll do the trick!" Billy said enthusiastically.

"The kitchen?"

"Yeah, some cooking oil, vegetable oil, something like that."

"I don't know..."

He kissed her again. His dick was getting hard again just talking about it.

She put her head on his shoulder and they didn't say anything for a few minutes. They both enjoyed the silence as they held each other. Pam was the first to speak.

"Are you ever going to take your finger out of my ass?" she asked, pinching him with her butthole.

"I guess I'll have to when you get up to go get the oil," he said.

Pam chuckled, and reached down and stroked his erection. "You drive a hard bargain!" she said, squeezing it. She reached behind her back and removed his finger from her rectum. "I'll be right back."

She got up, threw on her robe and went out the door, closing it behind her. The door reopened in about thirty seconds and Pam re-entered the room. She closed the door, tossed off the robe, and plopped into the bed with a plastic bottle of Crisco.

"I hope you know what you're doing!" she said. "The last guy that tried it didn't. And he was smaller than you!"

"You're gonna love it," Billy said. "Now roll over, relax and behave, or else."

"Or else what, you'll give me a hard time?" She giggled and rolled over onto her stomach.

"Ugh, this is no time for bad puns, Pam," he said. At least she's laughing, he thought.

He spread her cheeks and she sighed loudly when he flicked his tongue along the rim of her asshole. For the next couple of minutes he teased her, prepping her and coaxing murmurs of pleasure as his tongue danced along her crack and rim and in and out of her.

He unscrewed the cap off of the bottle, and spreading her buttocks apart, he poured oil along her crack and let it drip inside her. Then he injected his right index finger into her tunnel, and probed her and greased her inner walls. Then he entered her with his other index finger, and slid both fingers in and out of her gently, gliding in and out, stretching her and widening her for the onslaught soon to come.

After a few minutes of that there had been no resistance from Pam, only gentle delighted moans. Billy poured a liberal amount of oil into his hand and slathered it all over his rigid, restless cock. Then he pressed his bulbous purple helmet up against the tight circle of her asshole and pushed.

Pam gasped when he entered her and felt a searing burn as her anus stretched to take it in. But despite the wrenching of her twisted flesh and the pressured fit of her asshole snugly around his cock, she took a deep breath and was surprised at the ease with which his hard length skated into the depth of her. Billy rocked to and fro gently, and eased into her inch by inch, picking up momentum, and when her ass was filled he really started fucking. Minute after minute Pam yelped loudly with each anal slam.

"Damn, you got a fucking nice ass!" he sibilated into her ear. "So nice. So tight."

He grunted with each ram, and she yelped a split second after every one. He reached around her and fingered her pussy and massaged her clit.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Ugh..."

"Something wrong?"

"No. Its okay, not bad. Just try to come pretty soon. I feel like I have to shit."

That was all he needed to hear. He started pounding his meat into her with a fresh abandon. With one hand on her pussy, the other on her tit, and his mouth sucking on her earlobe, he stuck her over and over, using her slick walls to squeeze his cum out of him.

He groaned raucously when his tightened balls were ready and his semen began to rise. Poke after poke he shot rope after rope deep into her ditch until he was running on empty and about to collapse onto her back. When he pulled out of her he watched her dilated orifice return to its more natural state, and saw the backflow of his cum ooze out of her ass and drip onto the blankets.

----

They didn't speak for a while, just rested. No words were needed. Pam was lying on her side with her head on Billy's chest and her arm draped over his stomach while he gently sifted his fingers through her hair.

After a while Pam raised her head and looked Billy in the eyes.

"You don't think I'm a tramp, do you?" she asked.

"What? Of course not! I've wanted you ever since we first met and talked on the couch. I was jealous when you went upstairs with Tim."

"Really? Me too."

They put their mouths together and shared a long, deep kiss. She laid her head back on his chest and they were silent again.

Pam noticed that his cock was now half-turgid, a result of their protracted kiss. She lowered her arm and began gently stroking it with the tips of her fingers back and forth, caressing it, and soon it was back to its mighty max. She scooted down and Billy sighed lustily when she took it into her mouth.

With the side of her head resting on his stomach and the palm of her hand kneading his nuts, she closed her eyes and sucked him, her head dipping up and down. He craned his groin, helping her take his cock in. Her mouth glided up and down his shaft, skiing on her tongue, as more and more blood flowed into it and stretched its thin skin, moving him closer and closer to his boiling point.

Pam liked the warmth of his dick in her mouth and the feeling of it against her lips and tongue as it heated up. Billy had one hand in her hair and one on her shoulder, aiding her yo-yo movements as she gave head.

She took her time, savoring his hardness, licking and sucking for long minutes until her saliva hung in a string from her lips along his rigid shaft. Billy bleated a low, growly groan when he felt his liquid love start to churn its way up and Pam took that as her cue to suck harder, and soon they felt the roiling sizzle of his ejaculation. He expelled his cum into her mouth in repeated streams and she continued her oral suction. Once his gyrations had abated she relaxed her lips from around him, releasing his silky load from her mouth. His milky cum spilled over the head of his cock and down the length of it. Then she took his dick out of her mouth and licked him clean.

Billy pulled her head up to his and his tongue sledded through his own cum as he kissed her. Then Pam lay back with her cheek against his shoulder and before long they were fast asleep.

----

At around four a.m. Billy woke up and went to use the bathroom and get a sip of water. When he got back into bed Pam was lying on her side so he spooned her from behind and put his arms around her. Soon his hands were busy touching her, gently feeling her, one hand on her tit and one on her snatch. He caressed her breast, and softy fingered her lower level, and although no words were spoken, Pam softly purred her pleasure. He felt her new wetness with his fingertips and she turned her head and body and they kissed. She put her hand on top of his and manipulated two of his fingers, one on either side of her clit, and guided them, helping them take her to what she hoped would be another visit to Lotusland.

When they ended their kiss she moved on top of him and sat on his cock, taking all of it into her wet heaven. Up and down she went, over and over, easily taking him into her again and again. Billy helped too, with his rhythmic groin and by lifting her butt. It was nice, smooth, slow fucking, and they took their time because there was no rush.

Billy groaned and came again, but Pam continued on her ride for several more minutes, and when finally she unleashed she let out a high-pitched squeak and Billy's dick felt the trickle of her warm jizz.

----

Billy awoke a couple hours later as the early morning light filtered through the window into the bedroom. He got up and dressed. When he was tying his shoes Pam stirred and turned on her side to watch him.

"Good morning!" he said.

"Good morning," she said. "Leaving so soon?"

"Yes, I have a busy day." He stood and sat on the bed. "But thanks for an incredible night. I'll call you." Then he kissed her goodbye. He went to the bathroom and squeezed a dollop of toothpaste out of the tube and brushed his teeth on the way out the door.

As he was starting up his van he realized he didn't have Pam's phone number. He wasn't sure if he would be able to find it so he wrote her a short note with his work number and clipped it under the windshield wiper on her car.

----

"What the hell was going on in there last night?" she said, gesturing toward Pam's bedroom.

Pam and her aunt were sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee.

"I had a friend over," Pam said.

"A friend?" her aunt said dubiously. "Sounded like one hell of a friend."

"Were we too loud?"

"Loud? I'm surprised the neighbors didn't call 911!"

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" Pam said, blushing, then giggling. "I guess we got carried away."

"Yeah, it sounded like you had a hell of a good time with your 'friend'. I could use a friend like that!"

They laughed and sipped their coffees. Pam picked up a banana from the fruit bowl on the table and began to peel it.

"Are you going to see him again soon?"

"I don't know."

"Huh?"

"He said he'd call but I don't think he has the number. And I don't have his either. He was one of the roommates in that party house. But with finals coming up over the next two weeks and then me going home for the holidays for almost a month, I wouldn't be seeing him anyway."

"Well, if you decide to bring him back over please give me some notice. I'll need time to buy some earplugs and soundproof the walls!"

----

He didn't hear from her. Day after day there was no phone call from Pam. Billy thought she must have lost his note, never got it, or was blowing him off. Finally, a week and a half later he heard from her. He got the message late on a Tuesday afternoon and he called her back right away. She apologized for how long it took for her to call.

"I'm sorry, Billy," she said. "I got your note and was going to call you on that Monday. But I had final exams starting and I was so busy cramming and taking exams that I totally forgot. And then when I finally remembered, I had misplaced the number. When I finally found your note...I had used it to mark a page in a textbook...I felt dumb calling after so much time!"

"Well, I'm glad you finally called."

"I didn't want you to think I'd been murdered or kidnapped or dropped off the face of the Earth! But here's the thing: I knew I wouldn't be able to see you for a while."

"Oh."

"Because my last exam is Thursday, and I will be flying out to go home for the holidays for a month. I won't be back until the beginning of next semester. But I enjoyed our night together, it was tremendous. I would love to do that again, although my aunt said we could have waked the dead, so we will have to tone it down a little!"

They both chuckled. Billy told her to have a safe trip and a nice holiday and she wished him the same.

----

'Oh well,' Billy thought to himself. 'Another red head bites the dust'. He wasn't particularly upset or disappointed because he didn't really know her very well and they didn't have much invested in one another. It was just a little puzzling that she was blowing it off so easily. They'd had such an incredible night together it only made sense to want to repeat it.

With the holidays fast approaching there was much to do, so there was not a lot of time to brood about it. Things were busy as work with customers wanting installations before the holidays. There was shopping, decorating, visiting and numerous other things to do.

----

Exams over, Pam's bags were packed and she was ready to go. She was leaving on a jet plane.

"Goodbye Aunt Etta," Pam said.

"Have a safe trip, Honey, and say Hi to everybody for me."

"I will. And I am sure you will enjoy having a few weeks off and no roommate with noisy friends!"

Etta laughed. "You're a great roommate, Pam, don't you worry. But what should I do if your noisy friend calls?"

"Make some noise!"

----

The weather was starting to turn colder and Billy was still sleeping in his van. He didn't really mind it because it was comfortable enough and he was accustomed to it. At night he would park behind the rear wall of the carpet store and hook up to the electric. He'd plug in his space heater and he was snug as a bug in a rug. But it wasn't any good for entertaining.

He started hanging out at J.K.'s Pub on weekend nights if he didn't have other plans. He and his old roommates had been there many times and had met plenty of people, so he'd sometimes see somebody he knew. Over the holiday weeks the place was usually packed, filled with large groups and holiday parties. But after the holidays were over it was not as busy and he could find a seat at the bar without trouble.

J.K.'s Pub, being located not far from the college, had books on the walls, dart boards, and was a popular watering hole for the local intelligentsia. Billy walked in one Friday night and took a seat at the bar and ordered a draft. While he was waiting for his beer he overheard part of a conversation at a nearby table. They were evidently college faculty or staff members and they were talking about the new semester that had just begun earlier that week.

His beer arrived and he took a healthy gulp. Billy glanced around the room and he saw small clusters of mostly older, similar looking people huddled together talking. More college people, staff, professors, grad students, whatever, he guessed. Then he looked around the bar, which was a big circle. Going counter-clockwise, his eyes made it three-quarters of the way around the bar and stopped.

On the other side of the bar was a funky, sultry redhead. She had a sexy, carefree look all her own that said, 'I am comfortable in my own skin, so don't bullshit me and I won't bullshit you, and let's have a good time'. She was older than Billy, perhaps mid- to late thirties. Her golden copper locks flowed down in wavy curls past her shoulders and contrasted against her white blouse. Shiny gold hoops dangled from her ear lobes, foxy freckles dotted her cheeks, and her lip gloss glinted in the subdued light. He watched her as she raised her wine glass to her lips and took a sip.

Billy knew he had to talk to her. But she was with friends, he could tell by the way she was interacting with those around her, and all the stools were taken. To her right was an older bald guy and to her left was a small, bookish woman with wire-rimmed glasses. He watched them for a couple minutes and noticed that yes, they were talking, but there did not seem to be much intimacy or passion to their conversation.

She took another sip of her wine and placed the glass back onto the bar. Billy noticed that there was only about an inch left in her glass. He signaled the barkeep and he came right over.

"Ready for a refill?"

"Yes, thank you. And would you please send that lovely red-headed lady across the bar another of whatever she is drinking and put it on my tab?"

The bartender looked over his shoulder then back at Billy and winked. "You got it!" he said.

He watched her closely as she was served her new drink and the bartender gestured his way. He was staring into her eyes when she looked over at him. He raised his mug as if to say 'Cheers', and she paused with a curious look on her face, as if she were combing her memory and trying to put a name to his face. He thought for a moment that she may refuse to accept it, but then she silently mouthed the words 'Thank You', and raised her glass. They both took sips and shared a tacit toast.

He watched her for several more minutes. Her friends tried to give him the eye without being noticed, but they were pretty obvious about it. She talked more to the woman than the man but with not a whole lot of enthusiasm.

She rose from her chair and said something to them. She headed to the ladies room, which was about halfway around the circular bar toward him. He made sure he was watching the door when she came back out. She emerged and saw him looking at her immediately, smiled, and started walking his way. He spun around on his stool.

She looked even better up close and her bottom half was as good as the top. She was tall, maybe five-nine or five-ten, and slim, with firm medium-sized tits, long legs inside navy blue slacks, and a tasty rump. And those thick red curls.

"Thank you for the drink," she said. Billy nodded. "Do I know you?"

"I don't think so."

"Then why did you buy me the drink?"

"Because I can't take my eyes off of you."

She laughed, and said, "Oh, Please!"

"I'm serious!"

She turned her head slightly and eyed him. "Is that the best line you could come up with?"

"It's not a line; I'm not good with lines. It's the truth."

"You're attracted to older women, is that it?"

"I'm attracted to you!" He paused and stared into her eyes, which were as blue as a gas flame. "Why don't you blow off the bookworms and have a drink with me?"

She laughed. "Yes, they are a lively bunch, aren't they? But it's been a busy week. We were going to leave soon anyway." She slanted her head, flicked her tongue briefly between her lips and smiled coyly. "But what the hell, I'm in a good mood! Let's have a drink. I'll be back in a few minutes."

"I'll save your seat," he said, patting the stool to his left.

----

She came back and sat on the stool beside him. He had ordered another drink and it was waiting for her on the bar. They introduced themselves and started talking. And once they started talking it was nonstop without lulls or ebbs of any kind. It was stream of consciousness, one topic to the next, free-flowing, she said he said, blind date gold. After about an hour and two more drinks Billy ordered a calamari appetizer and they picked off the same plate.

They kept talking, munching squid and reordering drinks, and talked about a wide variety of subjects all over the map: books, films, jobs, music, school, plus anything else that popped into their minds. Despite their age difference they shared some similar tastes, like soul jazz and film noir and biographies, and they compared their knowledge, finding common ground. He learned that she was the Assistant Admissions Director at the college. As an employee of the college she could take three credits each semester for free and she was taking a class each semester working toward her master's degree. She liked wine and was into T'ai-Chi and Yoga. Billy noticed she would touch him from time to time, on the hand or arm as she spoke, and as the night evolved, even more so. He thought, 'Wow, this gal is it! Older maybe, but so what, she's got it! J.K.'s is a redhead goldmine!' Their connection was ablaze with possibilities. The more she talked, and the more he learned about her, the more he liked her. She was unique. He even liked her name, it was unique, too. Her name was Etta.