Strawberry Tarts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of hours Etta asked him where he lived.

"Too far to drive in my condition!" he said, grinning.

She leaned her head close to his.

"And what condition is that?" she said, a tad slurred.

"Too many beers and a total case of smittenness!" he said.

"Is that a word?" she asked, squinting.

"I have no idea," he said.

"Check!" she called out, loud enough for all to hear.

----

Etta said that she lived nearby. Billy followed her in his van to a community that looked vaguely familiar, a cookie-cutter neighborhood where most of the houses looked the same. A garage door went up as Etta pulled into her driveway, and she drove her car into the garage. Billy parked in the driveway, locked his van and wobbled into the garage as the overhead door lowered behind him. Then they wobbled into the house together. It was not until he was inside that he realized where he was.

Etta flicked on the light in the kitchen, put her keys and purse on the counter, and turned to him.

"Would you like something to drink?" she asked. "I have..."

"Nope," he said with a smile, and took a baby step closer.

"Good! Me neither," she said with relief.

Billy took her in his arms and kissed her and there was no hesitation. Her lips separated immediately to receive his tongue. His nose breathed in the fresh aroma of her hair and he detected a light, lemony scent as he tasted her mouth and felt the force of her tongue and the softness of her lips. Their first kiss was not a disappointment to either one of them; it was not a short one either.

"I don't usually do this," Etta said softly when their lips parted.

"What, kiss?" he asked.

"No, bring men home. In fact you are the first man I've been with in a long time."

"I'm a lucky guy," he said, pecking her lips. "Why me?"

She gave a resigned smile and said, "Good timing, I guess."

"How so?"

"Well, it's been quite a while...it's been a long week...and you're just... so darn cute!" she said, chuckling, and lightly pinched his nose.

"I think that you being a foxy, sexy, red-headed dynamo has something to do with it!"

"Think so?"

Billy nodded and added, "That plus our mutual state of smittenness!"

"Etta cocked her head and said playfully, "Is that really a word?"

"If it's not a word, it's a condition!"

"Wow!" she said. "Clever AND cute!"

They shared another long kiss and their tongues danced an energetic rumba while their hands roamed the range of their backs and butts.

"Come with me," she said, grabbing his hand. "It's time to get the cute guy into the redhead's bed!"

----

"Let me take my earrings off," Etta said, and she turned to face the mirror above her dresser. A soft night light reflected off of it.

"Okay," Billy said, moving close to her. He clutched her breasts from behind. "You take care of your earrings and I'll take care of the rest." He sunk his nose into her hair and unbuttoned her blouse from the top down.

She placed the earrings on the dresser and turned to face him. With her own shirt open, she unbuttoned his. Then, without a trace of shyness she removed her bra and Billy's eyes feasted on her taut-nippled breasts for the first time.

"You like what you see?" she asked rhetorically, as she fondled his stiffening rod through the fabric of his jeans. They kissed again as they undid snaps and fumbled with zippers.

Once they were naked they fell into each other's arms and fell onto the mattress as one, and the bed creaked in response.

Wrapped together, four hands slip-sliding all over their hungry flesh and their eager loins pounding out a love song, they kissed for a long time. Occasionally their mouths would part briefly so their lips could wander to other nearby erogenous places—ears, necks, shoulders, chests—but soon would recouple and their tongues would resume their pirouette.

"I love your body," he rasped, as he reached between her legs and felt her sogginess. "You're so hot..."

"You make me hot..."

"There's so much I want to do with you..."

"Let's do it..."

Billy put his mouth on Etta's left tit and she squealed when he tenderly chewed on her nipple. He sucked and teethed her tits for several minutes as she purred in gratification.

He moved his head toward her southern hemisphere, licked her navel inside and out, and tongue-fondled her trimmed, red shrubbery on his way to her promised land. She squealed again when he spread her pussy lips and dove inside with his nose and tongue, smelling and tasting her musty spice for the first time. Her clit was hot and swollen and hard like a Jalapeno pepper, and her body quivered when he wrapped his mouth around it. He had sucked on it for thirty seconds or so when she stopped him.

"Wait!" she said sharply.

Billy looked up at her and asked what was wrong.

"Nothing, it's wonderful," she said. "But I want to do you too."

Etta's body squirmed away and she did a one-eighty on the bed. Now her snatch was in his face and his cock was in hers; he watched as his tumid length slued into Etta's mouth. Then he cloaked his lips around her hot pepper and picked up where he'd left off.

Their bodies moved smoothly in sync as they noshed on their genitals. The bedroom was filled with moans of rapture and loud sucking and slurping sounds and the bed frame added to the cacophony as they 69'd their way closer and closer to climax.

----

Pam had gone out with friends and it was about a quarter till one when she pulled her car into the driveway. She parked beside Billy's van and wondered what the hell was going on. All the lights were out. She entered through the front door quietly, locked the door behind her and tip-toed down the hall.

She heard animal noises coming from behind her aunt's bedroom door. Deep moans accompanied by a two-part chorus of oral sex, the vigorous smacking of wet lips on thermal flesh, and the bed straining with the force of it.

Then Pam heard a loud gag and her aunt's clear, excited voice.

----

Billy's cock was deep in Etta's mouth. She was sucking him like a possessed vixen so he put a little extra pump in his hump and she gagged loudly. She took his dick out of her mouth for a moment.

"Jesus, Am I going to come!" she growled lustily.

Billy sucked her clit harder and kept his mouth busy as he waited. She took his cock back into her mouth and with the strength in her groin plastered her cunt into his face. Billy pounded his dick into her mouth and Etta tried to suck the orgasms out of both of them. She emitted a piercing cry when finally her bridled sex was vented and her catharsis of cum was released.

Billy wasn't far behind. His own storm had been brewing and he felt his semen ascending. He grunted harshly and shot ropes of his cum into Etta's throat.

----

Pam's mouth was agape as she listened to Etta and Billy's euphoric orgasms through the wall that separated her bedroom from her aunt's. Now she knew what Etta had been talking about when Pam had had her noisy friend over for the night. These walls are thin. But now her noisy friend was on Etta's side of the wall. When their frantic expulsions were over it was quiet. Then she could hear their soft, muffled conversation but couldn't decipher what was said.

----

In their afterglow, Etta and Billy lay side by side recovering with their arms and legs enwrapped.

"You know something?" Billy said softly.

"What?" Etta said, tracing her fingertip around his right nipple.

"You are the first woman I have ever been with where our first time was a sixty-nine. That is so cool!"

"Seemed like the right thing at the right time," she said.

"Yes, believe me it was!" He kissed the top of her crimson dome, and swallowed. "I think I have been here before."

"What do you mean?" Etta asked, and turned her face to his.

"Do you have a niece named Pam?"

"Well, yes I do, but..." She stopped. "Oh my God, I can't believe it. You're the noisemaker!"

"What? Excuse me..."

"You're the guy from the party house! You spent the night with her in the next room and rattled the walls all night long. You were loud enough to...!"

"Pam was really loud..."

"You both were!"

"Okay."

"Oh my God!"

They didn't say anything for a minute or two.

"I swear," Billy said. "I didn't know until after we got here. And I felt so attracted to you, and thought you were to me, and Pam blew me off anyway..."

Etta put a finger to his lips. "It's okay."

"I'm sorry," he said. "I don't want to cause a problem with you two..."

"Shhh..." Etta whispered. "It's okay. You're right, she did blow you off and she said it was great and she liked you but she was going home for the holidays. I didn't understand it at the time."

"I'm sorry."

"Stop, don't apologize." She planted her lips against his. He squeezed her tight as they kissed and she wrapped her fingers around his stiffening cock and drew it near her rewetted twat.

"We'll work it out, Baby. Just put this thing inside me!"

Etta fed his cock into her wet cunt and Billy rolled on top of her, stuck his tongue in her mouth, slapped his hands around her ass and started pounding.

After three or four strokes they were in perfect sync. He drove his dick into her and she milked his girth with the walls of her pussy with each coordinated shove. They built momentum one poke after the other and the room again filled with the sounds of their moans and groans and the bed screeching with their thrusts.

----

Pam listened as their muted conversation segued into primal bleats of lovemaking and the bedframe grumbled in retort. They were fucking now, there was no mistaking that. She could picture it by remembering it: From the sound of the bed, Billy was on top, ramming his big cock into Etta the same way he had rammed it into her, time after time after time until both would come in communal carnal bliss.

Pam slipped two fingers into her own wet gash and started rubbing her clit in jealous masturbation. Faster and faster she worked herself up, and harder and harder her clit became as she homed in on her release. She heard a low bellow from beyond the wall which told her Billy was getting close to orgasm. A raspy, high-pitched shriek from Etta soon after meant that her cum was also on the way. Pam stroked herself even harder with her slimy fingers, keeping pace with her neighbors, until just as the bed in the next room was once again still, her love water flowed.

----

Billy started unloading his cum and by the third spurt, Etta wailed and shook like a wobbly vane in a windstorm as she ejected her own. He stayed inside her for a moment until their tongues finished fucking, and then he pulled his cooked meat out, removed his fingers from the crack of her ass, and rolled onto his back to lie beside her.

They said nothing and soon were fast asleep.

----

Etta's eyes opened at sunrise and she noticed right away that Billy must have been having a good dream because his penis was at full mast. She bent down and sucked him awake.

Billy woke immediately. He ran his fingers through her hair as she sucked him to a stressful swell. But he knew he had to fuck her, he had to feel that warm, wet glove around his swollen cock again.

"I want to fuck you!" he said.

She de-cocked her mouth and said 'Okay'. Billy rolled on top of her.

----

'Geez, they're at it again,' Pam thought.

It was early morning, the sun was barely up. She heard them fucking. She listened and fingered herself.

----

"Leaving so early?" Etta asked, as Billy stood pulling on his pants.

"Yeah, I have to get going," he said, and sat on the bed beside her. "I'd love to sleep in with you but I have to work this morning. But I'd like to see you again soon if possible."

"Oh, I think that's very possible," she said softly.

He finished dressing and they shared one last, long kiss. He made sure they exchanged numbers, then he left. Outside he saw Pam's car parked next to his van.

----

Etta didn't see Pam that morning. She was in the kitchen early making coffee and Pam was still in bed; then she took a shower and when she was done Pam had left. She had hoped to talk to her first thing, but now that would have to wait.

Throughout the day Etta went about her business but had an uneasy feeling in her gut that she knew wouldn't go away until she and Pam talked and cleared the air. She hoped Pam wasn't too mad and would understand that if she had known who he was she would have never brought him home; although now she was sure glad she had.

That evening Etta brewed a cup of tea and had just sat down on the sofa when Pam's car pulled into the drive out front. Pam came in through the front door and looked at Etta, who with glassy eyes was standing beside the foyer.

"Pam, I'm so sorry, I didn't know, I swear! Neither did he until halfway through the night!"

"Please..."

"Pam, I'm serious. Come sit down. Let's talk about this. Do you want some tea?"

"No, I want something stronger than that!"

Pam went to the kitchen and returned to the living room with a bottle of wine and two glasses. She sat beside Etta, poured two glasses and handed one to Etta. She raised her glass.

"To the noisemaker!" Pam said, and they drank.

"I'm sorry, Pam, I really am, I had no idea it was him. I was at J.K.'s with people from my office. We were drinking, we got tipsy, I guess I needed to get laid. He was so charming..."

"Oh, I know all about that!"

"Anyway, I never would have done it knowingly. But Billy said you'd blown him off, and..."

"I know. I meant to call him but I didn't. You snooze you lose, right?"

They sat quietly sipping their wine for a minute.

"Damn, you two were loud last night!" Pam said. They both laughed, and relaxed a little bit.

"Sorry, but as you know, he does know how to please a woman."

"Yes, he does. And I heard you squealing half the night and early this morning. Quite entertaining!"

Etta took Pam's hand. "So you're not mad at me?" she said.

"No, I'm not really mad," Pam said. "I guess I'm just jealous." She squeezed Etta's hand.

They were quiet again as they held hands and sipped wine.

"I masturbated!" Pam said softly, peering into Etta's eyes.

"You masturbated?"

Pam nodded. "Yes, twice," she said. "Once last night and once this morning. I came with both of you too."

"You did? Wow, I would have liked to see that!" Etta continued. "I thought of you too when we were doing it. After I knew who he was I thought about how he'd already done it all with you."

Etta scooted a little closer Pam and turned to face her.

"You know something, Pam?"

"What?"

"You look really sexy when you're jealous."

"Yeah, right!"

"No, I mean it. But let me ask you something. Were you jealous because I went to bed with Billy...or because Billy went to bed with me?"

"Huh?" Pam said, with her eyes glued to Etta's.

Etta stared back at Pam and both were silent for a long, frozen moment. Etta knew what she wanted to do, knew what she felt she had to do, and also knew the risks involved. She leaned her head close to Pam's and kissed her niece on the lips.

It was not a long kiss, but it was a pleasant one, four soft lips meshed together, and although Pam was surprised she did not resist.

When they broke the kiss Etta did not move her face far from Pam's. Pam's eyes resembled deep, blue pools staring back at her. Then Etta put her free hand behind Pam's head and kissed her again and there was no hesitation. Pam's mouth opened at the first prod of Etta's tongue and they were instantly lip-locked into a long, passionate kiss rife with probing tongues and wandering hands. It seemed to go on and on, and as it did Pam and her aunt crossed a personal threshold that neither of them would be able to turn back from.

"I can't believe we just did that," Pam said when they parted.

"We really did. I've wanted to kiss you like that for a long time, Pam. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"You think so?"

"I've never kissed a woman like that before. I didn't know that you liked..."

"I've had a couple of relationships with women before. We kept them discreet. I like men and women. But ever since you moved in and I saw what a hot, sexy woman you'd become...well, I've wanted you."

"I thought you were the hot, sexy one."

"For the past few months I've been watching you, staring at your incredible body—your crotch, your ass, your boobs, your legs—and I wanted to make a move. I've fantasized about it. But I knew it was a big risk, and it was probably wrong, and I was so afraid you'd reject me, and if you did I'd ruin what we did have, and..."

Pam mashed her mouth against Etta's and plunged her tongue into her mouth. She felt one of Etta's hands on her breast and the other slip inside the back of her jeans. Her hand felt Etta's inner thigh for the first time. They kissed hard and strong as their hands explored. Gradually their kiss softened, and slowly diminished to tender, loving lip work. When their lips finally parted Pam chuckled.

"What's so funny?"

"My father would flip out!" Pam said.

"Oh My God, ain't that the truth!" Etta laughed. "My big brother is not the most tolerant guy around. He might not understand."

Etta took Pam by the hand and said, "Come to my room. I want to make love to you."

"I've never been with a woman before..."

"You're a fabulous kisser. Let's start with that and see what happens. The rest will take care of itself."

Etta led Pam to her bed and kissed her body as she undressed her, her neck, shoulders, breasts, tummy, her strawberry snatch. They became lovers that night.

----

"What are we going to do about Billy?" Pam asked Etta.

It was early morning two days later. They were lying in each other's arms after another boundless round of sex. Etta's tongue had roamed every inch and orifice of Pam's body and Pam had had no trouble adapting to this new pussy-eating thing.

"Let's share him!" Etta said.

"Share him?"

"Sure, why not? We both liked fucking him. He definitely liked fucking us. It took me a long time to get you into bed so I'm not giving you up. But he's the reason we finally ended up in bed together so why not add him into the mix? It could be fun. And I doubt he'd turn down the chance to fuck both of us. Two redheads are better than one!"

They laughed, kissed and Pam said, "Yes, I think he'd agree with that!"

"I'll call him today," Etta said. "I'll invite him for dinner on Saturday. I'll tell him it's an all-nighter."

They dragged their naked bodies into the bathroom to get ready for the day. They climbed into the shower together and began bathing. Pam couldn't resist: she knelt before Etta and put her mouth on her open pussy. Etta put her hands into Pam's hair, guiding her, and slowly swinging her crotch into her face. With the shower water pounding down, and Etta's whimpers echoing off the tiled walls, Pam ate until her mouth was washed out with her Aunt's cum.

----

Etta called Billy that morning and left a message. He called back right after lunch.

"I've been thinking about you," Billy said.

"I've been thinking about you too," Etta replied. "In fact, so has Pam."

"Oh, really? How are things with Pam? Was she upset about us?"

"Maybe at first, but we settled things."

"That's good. So, did you kiss and make up?"

"Yes, I guess you could say that," Etta said, stifling a grin. "But the reason I called: Would you like to have dinner Saturday night? My treat."

"Why sure," Billy said. "I'd love to!"

"Okay, great, it's a date. Do you know the seafood place at the Lake Park, next to the Hyatt? Let's meet there at seven, is that okay with you?"

"That would be fine."

"Wonderful, I look forward to seeing you. And Billy..."

"Yes?"

"Don't make any plans for Sunday morning."

----

Pam was already home when Etta came through the door and kissed her.