Strawberry Tarts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all were cleaned up and smelling fresh and dressed (Pam and Etta had brought a change of clothes, Billy wore his same clothes from the night before) they packed and checked out of the hotel. The girls threw their bags in the car and they decided to have lunch at the same restaurant they'd been to the night before. Billy admired his 'girlfriends' as he walked behind them to the table, two fine manes of curly red hair, two pair of long, lean legs and two sexy asses, all wrapped up in tight jeans. They sat at the same table and ordered fish sandwiches and Bloody Marys, and talked about the night they had just all spent together.

"So Billy, have you enjoyed our date?" Etta asked, with a wink.

"Enjoyed it? It was probably the greatest night of my life!" he said.

Etta chuckled and gave Pam a sly grin. "Ooh, that's what I like to hear. That was our goal!"

"Well, you did it. It was the greatest night, and it didn't even kill me, or break my dick off, although it may have come close, and I may need a few days to recover. I could get used to that!"

Etta and Pam looked at each other, then at him. "Could you?" Etta asked.

Billy had a puzzled look on his face. "Could I what? Get used to it?"

Etta grabbed Pam's hand and Billy's hand at the same time. "Look, Billy, we've talked about this. Why don't you move in with us?"

"Move in? With the two of you?"

"Of course, with the two of us. Who else? We have plenty of space, a couple rooms we never use, you can't beat the rent and it will get you out of that van! Not to mention the fringe benefits...for all three of us!"

Billy was flabbergasted. What would it be like living with these red bombshells? Would his dick ever heal? Would he be able to stand up straight again? Would his body run out of cum? They told him the rent, which he said was ridiculously low. They told him, no problem, he could raise the rent whenever he wanted. They said the bottom line was that they wanted him in their lives, if he wanted them in his.

Billy thanked them profusely and said it sounded like a great offer. He would think about it.

----

Ten seconds later Billy said 'Yes'. He would move in on Monday after work.

----

All day Monday he thought about the move. It could be great, or it could be turn out to be a mess, but he was anxious. He'd never been all that successful keeping one girl happy, much less trying to juggle two. In fact the only times he'd ever come close to a triangle he'd had to work to keep them apart, not move in with them! He told himself it would be fun to try. And he could always leave if things went wacko.

It was about five-thirty when he drove up to the house. There was a big van from a retail mattress store out front. They were unloading a mattress and box springs and carrying them into the house. Etta and Pam were supervising.

"Hi Billy," Etta said, and she kissed him. Then he kissed Pam.

"What's going on?" Billy asked.

"I got us a new bed. Same day service!"

"What was wrong with the other bed?"

"Nothing really, I guess," Etta said. "But this new bed is King Size!" Then softly, she added, "Sleeps three!"

"Got all new linens too," Pam said. "We can try it out tonight!"

Billy looked at the sly grins on the two red foxes.

That's when he knew he'd made the right decision.

---------------------------------------------------