All Comments on 'Strawberry - A Shanghai Girl in America Ch. 01'

by ChloeTzang

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You are the sexiest writer of them all!

I love your "voice." This latest story of yours was a wonderful experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

So glad you kept writing, you have a really fun style!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
Great use of language

I loved how you infused Chinese into the story and even left a small list of words. It really made it feel so authentic, from the restaurant, to their kisses and sex. I did not expect the ending with both guys, though. I really did feel for her!

Love how you wrote it. I hope to read more like this or maybe even more chapters. An easy 5. :)

chenluchenluover 8 years ago
loving it, keep writing :D

seriously love your writing

i'm looking forward to more of your stories :)

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 8 years agoAuthor
Thankyou so much for such nice comments....

Thanks so much all of you for the feedback (and the compliments). It`s a wonderful way to start the day when you get such nice comments. I`m also thinking of a sequel to `Strawberry`s Halloween` - working title is `Strawberry`s Sundae` - if you`d like to see that, let me know and I`ll write it.

If you like this story and you haven`t read any of mine before, I have a few more posted (just check my profile). There`s also a couple more on the way (a very sad one called `Because You Were My Youth` and another I`m calling `Chinese Takeout`. And of course I am working on the next couple of chapters of `Hayley`s Party`.

Goodmeal69Goodmeal69over 8 years ago
Thank you!

Thanks for the language lesson! And again what a hot and great story! I hope you enjoyed writing it as much as I did reading it!

zammzammover 8 years ago
A for Awesome!

Chloe, this was fei chang hao (Very good)! haha

hongluobohongluoboover 7 years ago
Loved the story

As a laowai/gwailo/yangguizi who has lived in Greater China for 34 years I love how you have incorporated Chinese into the story, My ji ba/di ke enjoyed it too

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 7 years agoAuthor
Loved the story

Thankyou so much :) - and StrawberryCh. 04 ("Strawberry Under the Mistletoe - Part I - "I'll Keep You Warm") should be up on LIT for next weekend (Sept 10th). It started as a single story about Strawberry going to Alan's family home for Christmas but just grew. Started on Strawberry Ch. 05 (Under the Mistletoe - Part II - "Dim Sum in Duluth") as well, but that'll take a bit longer.

RhodneyRhodneyover 7 years ago
Great

For those who have a need for some quick action I highly recommend this one. This story still has good character development. It has a great drawn out sex scene that feels real. I think Chloe is possibly one of the most expressive writers on this site consistently dealing with a young girls sexuality and her conflicting emotions.

GoSlo99GoSlo99almost 6 years ago
Love the translations

I visit Hangzhou yearly and love the people and food!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Talk about insecure

Why the need to constantly denigrate Asian guys in your stories? As a 6ft tall "hunky" white guy self-loathing women are a huge turn-off.

Fl_maledadFl_maledadabout 3 years ago
Don’t listen to negative feedback

Your stories are the best! You make me push my fantasies further. Love how you have different twist and turns. Always been a fantasy of mine to fuck another’s woman and keep her panties! Such a good start to the series. Mike

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 3 years ago

Loved the twist. Great story.

Hooked

xsailorxsailorabout 2 years ago

You just keep getting better, Chloe! Your writing, that is! Though I'm sure it applies to your other talents!

mcrr2225mcrr222510 months ago

Very good story. I think I'll enjoy the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very creative translation and interpretation of the Chinese.

Chī bīng qílín -- "Suck cock" -- lit. "eat icecream"

Xiǎo bī - "Little pussy"

gàn - do it

cào - fuck

Wǒ tā mā de -- "Fuck me hard"

Wǒ tā mā de yìng -- "Fuck my cunt"

Di diao -- "big dick/cock"

Shèjīng -- lit. "Shoot sperm" -- ejaculate / come

Shensheng de gaowan -- "Holy testicles"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeTzang@ChloeTzang
Well, my new novella, "Draft Deferment" is now available on Amazon - And if you want to find out more about what I'm writing, you can find me on Facebook, * * * * * * * * * * Chloe is half chinese-vietnamese, half-white, lives somewhere in the USA. Work as an ER Nurse so I s...