Strawberry - A Shanghai Girl in America Ch. 01

Story Info
Strawberry's Halloween.
8.9k words
4.64
64.2k
65

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,223 Followers

"Hey Strawberry!" My boyfriend's voice summoned me back from gazing at the store display. I'd been trying to decide which fall jacket I was going to buy. I still hadn't made up my mind.

"Alan, that was quick." Alan blushed. I liked it when he blushed although it did seem funny on a six foot tall blonde haired guy who did weights like it was a religion. Cute and Alan didn't really go together but when he blushed he came close. My heart did a little pitter and then a much bigger patter. He was such a shuài dāi le!

"Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your window shopping." He laughed as his arms swept me into a quick embrace. I stood on my tiptoes to give him a quick kiss, slipping my arms wound his neck. That turned into a longer kiss. Much longer. Kissing Alan was addictive, I'd discovered. Four weeks of dating and I couldn't get enough of his kisses. We only stopped after someone walking by muttered "Get a room for chrissakes" a bit too audibly. Mind you, that didn't seem like a bad suggestion.

Wait until tonight Strawberry, I had to tell myself.

"Mmmmm, no problem. So what's next? I'm done. Shopping that is." I was. I hadn't planned on much shopping at the mall today. I already had my costume for the Halloween Party at Alan's, an old house he shared with a dozen other college students. I'd never been to a Halloween Costume Party before and I was totally looking forward to it. My parents had never let me and we'd been in America over a year now. They'd never let me date either for that matter although I had, back in Shanghai before we moved over here. It was wonderful living away from home. I'd often wished they'd stayed in China and just sent me over her like a lot of parents did. But thanks to my much-doted on little brother, they'd come over as well. Fortunately for me, this year they'd stayed where he was attending High School back west in California and here I was, as far east as I could go and not fall into the Atlantic - and free from my family at last.

Free! And a boyfriend to die for as well! My first year at College was shaping up to be great. I just hoped that next year my little brother didn't pick the same College to go to as me. Stay out west xiǎodì.

"How about we go for lunch and then drop you off at your place. I gotta help the guys decorate for the party. You need me to pick you up this evening?"

I laughed. "Alan, I live on the next block. It's not going to kill me to walk around the corner." It was all of a hundred yards. I could handle it. Even in my party costume. "So let's go grab lunch, I'm starving." I really was. Breakfast had been a bowl of congee hours ago.

He let go of me and took my hand instead. "Italian or Chinese?"

"I'm Chinese. Rice. I need rice! Chinese please." I batted my eyelids at him.

He laughed again. "Strawberry, your wish is my command. Chinese it is."

I smiled up at him, giving his hand a squeeze as we walked towards the rather (to my mind anyhow) unfortunately named Fu King Chinese Restaurant. Alan thought it was funny. I didn't. But the food was good. Better if you could order off the Chinese-language menu. I still remembered Alan's face from last Sunday when I ordered Fèng zhuǎ. Deep fried chicken's feet, steamed to make them puffy before being stewed and simmered in a sauce flavoured with black fermented beans, bean paste, and sugar. Totally yummy and Alan had eaten four before he'd actually asked what they were. I giggled at the memory.

"What?" He was looking at me.

"Would you like another dish of chicken's feet." I was giggling.

He looked at me and snorted, then laughed. "Sure, they were quite nice, really."

"Fu King full." The receptionist was her usual charming self.

"Hey, Alan, Strawberry, come and join us." It was one of Alan's housemates. Pete. I liked Pete. He was almost a clone of Alan. But not as shy and much much louder. Loud enough to be heard across a crowded Chinese restaurant. Honestly, if Pete had asked me out before Alan had, I'd have said yes. On the other hand, Alan HAD asked me out first so I guess that was that. Alan waved back, we jumped the queue and joined Pete and a couple of other guys I knew by sight but not by name.

"I didn't know you guys liked dim sum?"

"Neither did we but after Alan told us about this place, we decided to try it. But I've got no idea what this stuff is." He was looking at the order sheet with its columns of little boxes. "How about you order for us Strawberry."

"Sure." I took the sheet and the pencil and started working my way down. Four of them and one of me, five dishes each should do to start with. Filled out in like, sixty seconds and waving the sheet at the waiter. Done!

"Coming to the party tonight?" Pete was asking me?

"Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it." I was too.

The food started to arrive almost instantly. "Fu King good," Pete said.

I snorted, then giggled. "Pete!" Alan glanced at me.

Then we were all eating and I was busy explaining the dishes. Of course I'd ordered Fèng zhuǎ. Two dishes. Alan ate most of one dish. I liked that. He'd never eaten Chinese before he met me. It was nice to think he liked Chinese food. Along with liking a Chinese girl. Watching him enjoy dim sum gave me a warm glow. Not as warm as when he held me in his arms....

Strawberry! I told myself, save that thought for tonight!

Tonight!

I'd almost made up my mind. I wasn't in love with Alan but he was hunky and he was nice and he made a great boyfriend. My first american boyfriend. Maybe tonight. I thought rather sadly of Longwei but he was long gone. He'd probably forgotten me a week after I left Shanghai. But Alan, I definitely thought Alan was the guy that I wanted to take it further with. I wasn't one hundred percent sure about that but it was definitely an appealing thought. I mean, from never having been kissed four weeks ago to letting his hand touch me everywhere except inside my panties had been rather rapid progress. Exciting progress. Mesmerized by the thought, I watched him eating, thinking how handsome he was. Maybe I would.

Maybe.

"Huh?" Pete was waving his hand in front of my face.

"World to Strawberry, come in Strawberry." They were all laughing at me. I grinned a little sheepishly and went back to mostly eating, just looking at Alan every now and then. Mmmmmm.

After lunch, he dropped me back to the house I shared with a dozen other girls. I gave him a quick kiss as he helped me out. "See you tonight Alan."

He took me in his arms again, kissed me again. "Mmmmm, I'm looking forward to seeing you in your costume tonight Strawberry."

I giggled, pressing myself against him. "I can tell." I was going to be his sailor moon girl tonight. I'd asked him what sort of costume I should wear. He'd said something cute and sexy. So I was. I'd ordered the costume online two weeks ago after he'd asked me to the party. I'd tried it on earlier in the week and been a bit embarrassed at just how revealing it was. But every other girl at the party would be wearing weird or sexy costumes. I anticipated just blending in.

"Don't forget to wear the mask I gave you, everybody has to come masked."

"How will I recognize you?"

"I'll be the only guy in a schoolboy uniform there." His smile was enchanting. Being held in his arms was magical. I had to give him another kiss. And then another. Mmmmmmm. I could tell he was really excited. So was I.

"Save it for tonight guys." Linda's voice interrupted me. Linda was one of my housemates. She could be a bit sarcastic but on the whole, I liked her. Except when she interrupted me when Alan was kissing me. Damn!

"See you tonight Strawberry." And then he was gone.

"Boyfriend?"

I considered that. He'd never actually said, but we'd been dating non-stop for four weeks. I guess he was. "Yeah."

"Lucky you. He's a hunk."

"Uhh yeah, he is." A real shuài dāi le. Like, to die for.

"He got any friends that look like him?"

"Uhhh yeah, he does. You want to come with me to their party tonight?

"Hey, I got another one to go to. But thanks Strawberry."

We went our separate ways. Me, upstairs to my bedroom to flop on my bed where I read a book for what was left of the afternoon. I kept looking at the clock though, willing the time to move faster. I was really looking forward to seeing Alan tonight. In the end, I couldn't just lie there reading. I got up and got my costume out, laying it on the bed. I hoped Alan would like it. Or like me in it rather. Sailor Mercury. Blue skirt. White sailor top with a big red ribbon. Long white gloves. Red knee socks. The white mask Alan had given me to wear. And of course my new brand new strawberry print g-string.

I'd never worn g-string panties before.

Although all my panties had strawberry prints. I'd picked them to match the English first name I'd picked for myself when my parents had decided to move here while we went to College. In hindsight, Strawberry maybe wasn't the best choice of English names, but I still liked it. I never ever got confused with anyone else.

I looked at those g-string panties again and decided to try them on. Undressing quickly, I slipped the panties on, then looked at myself in the mirror, turning slowly. They didn't cover much. But then, I guess, that was the idea. When I saw a line of fine curly hair showing at the sides and at the top, I blushed harder. Maybe I should just wear my normal panties. But what about tonight? What if I let Alan see them. Touch them? Maybe even take them off me? I wasn't going to wear my usual white cotton briefs. They were too little girly. But if I was going to wear these, I needed to do something about that hair. Not that I had much hair anyhow, but still, appearances are everything.

I slipped out of the panties and took them with me into the bathroom, found my shaving gel and my razor. I swallowed, feeling a little nervous. "It's just like shaving my armpits," I told myself. But it wasn't, it was far more intimate than that. I put one foot on the counter and looked at myself, momentarily fascinated, before squirting a large glob of shaving gel onto one palm, then spreading it over the sparse hair between my thighs and rubbing it into a foamy cream, touching the most private part of my body. I took a deep breath, steeling myself before picking up the razor and holding it under the hot tap.

Looking down, I began to carefully work my way from the top down, holding myself with my fingers as I did so, rinsing the razor between strokes. I concentrated hard on what I was doing, very much aware that I was shaving the most private part of my body, enjoying the touch of my own fingers on myself, the light scraping of the razor blade on my skin, as I worked. By the time I finished, the sparse black fluff that had been part of me since the onset of puberty was gone and I was pinkly bald, only a faint black stubble remaining after I'd rinsed the remnants of the foam away. I examined myself again, thinking that I looked strange as I examined myself. So smooth and hairless, so vulnerable and exposed. I looked at myself and shivered.

After a moment's more examination, I applied the gel again, working the razor blade back and forth over my skin, looking for any stray hairs as I removed the fine stubble, seeing myself truly naked for the first time. Another rinse and I was done. Time to see what I looked like with my shaving completed. G-string panties back on, I nervously examined myself in the mirror, hands on my hips, turning this way and that, peering at myself to see how it looked. God, the g-string really was tiny, hiding almost nothing at the front and nothing at all at the back. If my skirt flipped up tonight, the whole world would see my butt. But no little hairs exposed.

Was I going to wear them tonight? I still wasn't sure as I stripped them off and stepped into the shower, turning on the water and adjusting the temperature, finding the soap and lathering it over my body. It felt good. It felt good to run my hands over my body soaping myself too. Somehow, after shaving myself, I was far more aware of my body now than before, of my shape and my curves and the way it felt to touch myself. Washing between my legs, I felt a sudden surge of excitement, a knotting in the pit of my stomach as I thought about Alan seeing me there. Touching me there now that I'd shaved myself.

Eyes half-closed, I thought about Alan looking at me like this. Like he'd looked at me last night as we'd kissed on his bed while he pushed my top up, unhooked my bra and touched my breasts. I'd seen the way he'd looked at me, the expression on his face, the excitement there. How hard he'd gotten. I'd felt that hardness pressing against me. Had just looking at me like that excited him so much? I knew it had excited me as well as embarrassed me to see his eyes on me, knowing my breasts were exposed to him. What would it be like for him to see all of me? To be completely exposed to him? I shivered and soaped myself some more, feeling my clitoris swelling and aching as I touched myself gently. My fingertips moved over myself, feeling my own wet excitement, exploring, and then I rubbed her clitoris slowly with her fingertips.

Eyes closed, I remembered the feel of Alan's hand on my breasts, the way he'd kissed them and sucked and licked at my nipples. The way he'd touched me through my jeans. What would it feel like if I let him slide his hand inside my panties and touch me there? I closed my eyes, letting the water wash over my body, fingers toying with myself as I imagined Alan sliding his fingers across and then inside my panties, touching me the way I was touching myself. I heard myself moaning at that thought, moaned again as I eased a finger inside myself, feeling my own wet excitement, feeling my own finger inside me, stroking my clitoris harder with the fingers of my other hand as I leaned back against the shower wall. Then I thought about Alan making love to me. What would that feel like, to have his weight on me, his cock inside me, making love to me?

All of a sudden I found myself making little noises as I imagined Alan taking me, wondering what it would really feel like, how it would feel as he slid himself into me and came inside me. I was rubbing myself faster and faster and that thought took me over the edge and brought me to a delicious release that made my whole body shudder. I had to bite my bottom lip to stifle the cry that was trying to escape my mouth as my legs turned to jelly. Panting for breath, I sank to my knees in the shower, bracing myself against the wall to stop myself from collapsing onto the tiled floor, letting the hot water wash over me as the waves of pleasure slowly receded.

Wo de ma, that had been so good! I'd done that before but never so good.

After my shower and dying my hair I crawled into bed for a rest, suddenly sleepy. When my eyes opened, it was dark. The clock said nine thirty. Late! I was late! Alan would think I wasn't coming. I slipped into those g-string panties without even thinking. Then the rest of my outfit. Last came the mask. I checked myself out in the mirror. Hot! I looked hot! I hoped Alan agreed. God, I was so late. Dashing through the house to the front door, I was alone, the house silent and dark. Everyone else was already out. I hoped Alan wouldn't be upset with me.

Five minutes later I was outside Alan's. It was easy to tell there was a party going on. The noise was a dead giveaway. I could tell my costume was working as well. I'd already gotten a few whistles, even in the dark, coming down the street. Slipping inside the front door was easy. Finding Alan in the crowded house was a little harder. Avoiding drunk guys who were attracted to my Sailor Moon look like moths to a flame was harder still. Avoiding drinks was impossible. I ended up with a huge glass of red wine and after I drank that, a refill. It was awful. Probably from California. Why couldn't they have some of that nice sweet Swiss wine you got back home in Shanghai.

Finally, to my relief, I spotted Alan. At least I hoped it was him as I chased him across the room. It was him. It could only be him. Tall, well built, wearing exactly what he'd told me he was going to wear. An English boy's boarding school uniform. Long black trousers, white shirt, a dark red blazer with some sort of school emblem embroidered on it, a tie to match and one of those funny English school caps. And of course the mask that covered his face except for those beautifully expressive lips. He looked at me and immediately he smiled. I smiled back a little shyly as he looked me up and down.

"Hi gorgeous." I could barely hear him yelling over the pounding music. "What's your name?"

"Sailor Mercury," I smiled, playing along. "What's yours handsome?"

"I'm the masked stranger." His voice had a slight edge to it that sent shivers up and down my spine. Alan didn't normally sound like that but maybe that was because we all had to yell over the music. One of his hands reach out and took mine. The one that wasn't holding the wine glass.

"And what's the masked stranger doing here?"

"Waiting to seduce my Sailor Mercury of course." Those lips smiled. I wanted to kiss them. I stood on my tiptoes and I did kiss them. After a second, he kissed me back. It was a long time before we came up for air. Tonsil hockey, one of my housemates had called it. We were playing tonsil hockey. His tongue certainly did its best to find mine. I wasn't exactly protecting the goal either. I guess we were on the same team.

"You're succeeding," I yelled when we finally separated. Then, "Aaiiyaaah ... sorry." Half a glass of my wine splashed onto his blazer as I was jostled from behind. Red wine too. The stain was huge, right across the front. I drank the rest and looked at the now empty glass.

He shrugged and took the glass from me, dropped it into a pot plant. "Never mind, where were we?"

"Seducing me," I said, my mind suddenly made up. Longwei had been a long time ago now, I could barely picture his face. The music was awful too. Awfully bad and awfully loud. But I guess putting some A-Mei on was out of the question. I took his hand and led him towards the stairs, then up the stairs to the top floor, to his bedroom. He followed me without a word, followed me into his bedroom, waiting as I shut the door behind us, then turned the lock. I didn't want to be disturbed. Not tonight.

Without any hesitation, I dropped to my knees on the floor and undid his belt, unzipped his trousers, pulled them and his boxers down to his knees. His cock sprang out. So big! So hard! Aiiyaahhh! I looked at it staring me in the face. Yes, I was going to do this. I was going to chī bīng qílín! I'd done this before with Longwei, my last (and only) boyfriend back in Shanghai. But his cock had been a lot smaller. Alan was big.

Suddenly a little unsure of myself, I took his cock in one hand, feeling Alan's hands in my hair. Heart suddenly pounding, I leaned in a little and kissed the tip of it, the ran my tongue around it the way Longwei had liked. Alan seemed to like it to, I felt his body tense, felt his hands tighten their hold on my head. Opening my mouth wide, I slid my lips down over the head of him, taking him into my mouth, tasting him, sliding my tongue over him as I stroked him with my hand, slowly. I was almost going cross-eyed trying to look at his balls at the same time. They were huge! Huge and so much hair. I reached out with my other hand and rather gingerly cupped them. Oh! My! God! They were enormous. I forgot all about Longwei and just concentrated on moving my mouth on Alan, sliding my lips up and down his shaft.

This was more than exciting but my heart wasn't pounding anymore, just beating away as I did something familiar, even if I was out of practice. It wasn't as if Longwei and I had done this a lot either. Now I realized I was wet. My xiǎo bī wasn't just wet. My panties were soaked through, I was sure. Alan's hands moved my head now, pressing my mouth lower on his cock, easing more of him into my mouth each time I bobbed my head. I loved the taste of him, loved the feel of his hardness in my mouth, his velvet-soft skin wet with my saliva as my lips slid on him. I remembered then what Longwei had done, finishing in my mouth when he got so excited. I didn't want that, I liked doing this but I didn't want to chī bīng qílín, I wanted him in me. Which was when his hands held my head still as he eased his cock from my mouth.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,223 Followers