Strawberry - A Shanghai Girl in America Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,224 Followers

Then he lifted me to my feet. Not only that, he lifted me and held me and kissed me hard, his tongue in my mouth, his cock hard against my thigh, pressing against my panties, sliding under my Sailor Moon skirt, hot against my skin. "Did you like my cock in your mouth?" His voice was barely audible in my ear over the music.

"Yes," I whispered, "yes I did." One of his hands was under my Sailor Moon skirt, cupping my butt, exploring my little g-string panties. Heart pounding, face burning, I added, "I want it in my xiǎo bī."

"Your what?"

I blushed. "My xiǎo bī, you know...." I took his hand and placed it under my skirt, on my panties where I was wettest. His hand cupped me there, slid up a little, slid down inside my panties and now he cupped my soft shaven mound. My heart gave a great jump as I felt his touch there. My eyes opened wide as I felt one finger part me, slip inside me, probing inwards. I could feel how wet I was around his finger, how he moved in me with slippery ease.

"Tell me Strawberry?" His voice was urgent in my ear as I clung to him. "Tell me ... tell me you want me to fuck you."

His finger moved in me, his hand on my naked mound, cupping me, his cock, so hard where it brushed me. I wanted it. I wanted it so much. I wanted to find out what it felt like inside me, so much bigger than Longwei's. "Please," I moaned as he pushed his finger deeper, "please."

Then I moaned again as his hand left me, his finger withdrew, but only to lift me onto my back on the bed and strip my panties from me to lie discarded wherever his hand dropped them. He flipped my little Sailor Moon skirt up to my waist and began to move over me but that wasn't what I wanted. Not quite. My hands pushed him, guided him over and onto his back on the bed where I could see him, see his cock standing hard and erect, ready for me. I was going to do something I'd always wanted to try with Longwei but had never had the courage to suggest to him. I moved to kneel over Alan, to straddle him, my legs spread wide, taking his cock in my hand and guiding it upright below me.

"Ugghh .. Strawberry ... are you sure?" His voice was almost inaudible as I knelt astride him, holding his cock in my hand, stroking it slowly, feeling the tip of him brush me where I was wet. Really really wet. Oh god, my xiǎo bī was so ready for this. I didn't say a thing. I just lowered myself a little, feeling the swollen head of him push against me, stretch me, ease slowly into me. I sucked in a breath, exhaled, moaned as the entire head of his cock found it's way inside me. Oh fuck, that was so good. It felt so good and I couldn't continue, my hand fell away from his cock, I found myself easing down to lie on him, my head on his chest.

Then his hands were on my butt, I felt him move, felt his cock thrust up into me as his hands held my hips, pulled me down onto him. "Sit up now Strawberry."

I did, groaning as I felt his cock slip easily upwards within me, filling me as I sat up and found myself impaled, seated firmly on him, his hands holding me steady. I could feel his eyes on me, looking at me in my Sailor Moon costume. I smiled down at him, breathing hard. Then I began to raise and lower myself on him, slowly, just an inch or so up and then down, feeling his cock moving inside me, filling me, penetrating deep inside me. "So you like that?" I moaned, as loud as I could to be heard over the music, "Do you like fucking your little Sailor Moon?"

The music cut suddenly, an interlude between tracks and my voice filled the room, loud enough to be heard out in the hallway if anyone had been there. I didn't care if they heard or not. All I cared about was what was happening to me.

"Oh yeah," Alan groaned, "oh yeah, I love fucking my Sailor Moon." I could feel his cock swelling inside me, his upwards thrust slapping against me as I sank down on him. "Does Sailor Moon like my cock fucking her hard?"

"Oh yes," I sobbed, feeling a new heat spreading through me, feeling his hands gripping my hips and controlling my movements on him, making me fuck him harder. "Gàn .... gàn ... cào my xiǎo bī .... cào ... cào ... cào .... Do it to me ... do it to me..." I reached down with one hand, reached down between my legs to feel him sliding in to me, to touch myself where I was spread around his girth, where he entered me. "Yes ... Yes .... Ohhhh cào .... Cào..."

He thrust up hard into me, again and again. Longwei had never fucked me so hard, never so powerfully and I loved it. I loved it! He was grunting and breathing hard and I wanted to see his face as he finished. My hands reached up, tore my mask away as I shook my hair free. I wanted to reach for Alan's mask to take it off but all of a sudden I felt myself on the edge and I thought I was going to die from the excitement and the need and the want and the pleasure of what he was doing to me. I screamed. I really really screamed and it almost frightened me except it felt so good. So very very good.

Something inside me just let go and it was like a golden tidal wave washing through me as my xiǎo bī spasmed around his thrusting cock, squeezing him, trying to draw him deeper into me as I sank down on him. Only his hands held me up, his eyes watching me as I climaxed and climaxed and climaxed, trying to scream, trying to say something, anything, but nothing came out, just one long moan. And then Alan flipped me over onto my back, moving with me, staying inside me and now he was on me, deep in me, plunging his cock into me, fucking me hard, slamming his cock into me again and again.

I'd thought what we were doing before was fucking hard. Now I knew I'd been wrong. On my back, Alan above me, between my legs, his body slammed down onto mine, driving me down into the bed, his cock plunging into me again and again and again. His thrusts shortened, became more powerful. I moaned and groaned with pleasure as he rode me harder still, all restraint cast aside as he moved towards his own culmination, his hand pinning mine to the bed, his body crushing mine beneath him. I felt his cock swelling inside me, huge and hard as I lay helpless beneath him. As he drove himself into me.

"Happy ... uggghhh ....fucking .... uugghhh .... Halloween .... Uughhh ......Strawberry." One last thrust and he held himself high inside me and I felt him explode in me, his cock throbbing and pulsing as his semen spurted outwards, boiling down his length, flooding inside me, spurt after spurt emptying into my body in a climax that seemed to go on and on forever as he emptied himself into me. Breathing hard, he relaxed at last, his weight heavy on me. I closed me eyes contentedly. When I blinked awake, I was a little surprised to find myself alone on the bed. I lay there sleepily, warm and happy, still feeling that contented afterglow, cosy in Alan's bed, knowing I was with him before I closed my eyes again.

I heard the door open, close. Alan was back. I lay there in his bed with my eyes closed, smiling inside, knowing he was looking down at me. The bed moved under his weight as he slipped down beside me. I turned towards him in the darkness, feeling his naked body, feeling his renewed excitement pressing hard against me. My hand reached down to confirm, found him, stroked him, urged him over me, guided him into me. I was wet just thinking about him, he slipped inside me easily as I drew my legs back and welcomed him inside me.

He entered me slowly. Very very slowly. I moaned softly, acquiescently, as he eased himself into me, drawing my knees back, opening myself wide, cradling him between my thighs, my hands urging him on as he slowly filled me. When he started moving in me, I was in heaven again, this time just lying there and enjoying what he was doing to me. He wasn't in a hurry this time, there was no urgency, just his steady movements on me and in me that was almost too much pleasure for me to bear. Almost. I was wet, the music was quieter now, I could hear his heavy breathing, hear the wet noises from our love-making, hear the slap of his body as he moved against me.

"Harder," I gasped, "Do it harder."

He did, long deep slides that ended with the slap of his body against mine, pressing himself into me, his thighs spreading me wide for him, his mouth finding mine and kissing me hard as he fucked me. The wet sounds of my xiǎo bī grew louder, as did my moans of sheer enjoyment. His breathing grew faster, his movements became more urgent, everything was getting faster and harder and he was making me moan and moan and moan, his cock sliding it's length in me again and again and again and I couldn't get enough of it.

"Alan," I gasped, "Oh Alan, fuck me, fuck your little Sailor Moon."

He did and all of a sudden, my xiǎo bī got what it wanted and I cried out as my release surged through me, rising so fast, taking me as his cock surged into me. I bucked beneath him, pushing myself up at him, legs splayed wide, feet flat on the bed, my hips and back lifting, arching upwards, carring his weight, absorbing the power of his thrusts as my release washed through me while my hands clutched at his back and I squealed.

"Fuck," he groaned, "fuck Strawberry." His cock surged into me again, his weight forcing me down onto the bed, his cum bursting out inside me, thick spurts that filled me with his hot white semen, filled me to overflowing while his hands clutched at me, held me tight as he groaned through his culmination.

Afterwards, neither of us said a word. We just lay there together. Eventually he rolled of me, held me in his arms, we drifted off to sleep. It was the sunlight that woke me the next morning, bright and warm through the large old sash window, shining down on the bed. Shining down on Alan where he lay sleeping beside me. I was still wearing my Sailor Moon outfit, sans panties. I watched Alan contentedly for a long time. It was still early so I didn't wake him. Instead I slipped out of bed and peeled my costume off, then tiptoed into his bathroom and took a quick shower.

When I eased myself back into his bedroom, he was awake. He smiled when he saw me. I enjoyed the way he looked at me. I enjoyed the way his cock jerked and stiffened as his eyes ran over me. In the shower, I'd been thinking about that. I jumped onto the bed, kneeling beside him, looking down at him, reaching out with one hand to stroke him. Oh yes, so very hard. I gave him a smile and then lowered my head to take him in my mouth.

One of his hands stroked my hair. "Blonde?" he said, sounding amused. "You dyed you hair blonde?"

"Mmmmm," I hummed around his cock. Then lifted my mouth for a second. "Sailor Moon."

"God, I love you Strawberry," he breathed. His hand pushed my head back down. I took him in my mouth, bobbing my head. I was getting all wet and hot again. And I wanted to sit on him again. Without a word I slid up and over him, rubbing my breasts against his chest, kissing him as his hands stroked my butt. "Want to go for a ride Sailor Moon?" he breathed, one hand slipping between us, slipping down, fingering me so that I sighed happily.

"I don't think I have a choice." His cock was nudging against me, pushing into me, his hands urging me down. I sat upright with the head of his cock inside me and this time I slid myself down onto him, holding him and slowly, easily, impaling myself on him, lowering myself until all of him was inside me. My xiǎo bī took him inside, spasmed and clutched at him and I shivered and then I clutched at Alan's chest as I climaxed in an instant, shivering on him.

"God Strawberry." His voice was a sigh of pleasure as he held me upright, looking at me as I shook and quivered on him, unable to move, unable to do anything except sit there as my climax washed through me before slowly receding. Then he lifted me and turned me and took me, another slow and gentle ride to start with. Once more his movements grew faster, harder, more urgent. Once more I found myself moaning in contentment, my hands clutching at him as I felt him coming inside me, his body humping against me, his weight pressing me down into the bed, his cock pulsing and throbbing as he emptied himself into me. I moaned again, my body welcoming his culmination, reveling in the feel of his cum spurting inside me, filling me, flooding me. I shivered, I moaned, I crossed my ankles behind the small of his back and did my best to milk every drop and then, surprising myself, a sudden orgasm took me and all of a sudden I was sobbing out my own pleasure as that golden wave washed through me and left me limp. Afterwards, after he got his breath back, he kissed me gently before lifting himself a little to look down at me, smiling. I smiled back, basking in his enjoyment of me, basking in his happiness.

"You're beautiful Strawberry." I almost purred, feeling like a little cat with a big bowl of cream, so happy and contented. "I'm glad you came in the end, that was a great party last night." He sounded so enthusiastic about it. I loved that about him.

"You were right," I smiled up at him. "I really enjoyed it." I kissed him again, sliding my arms around him, enjoying the feel of his naked body against mine. So wonderful. Wo de ma, I was so happy. "I enjoyed everything." We spent a long time kissing after that. Finally, he lifted himself from me, withdrew from inside me, leaving me feeling suddenly empty. I looked around for some tissues, saw them and started to reach for them.

"No." He lay propped up on one elbow looking down at me. One of his hands held me down on the bed. "I want to look at you."

He did. He lay there watching me, his hand spread my legs, his eyes moved down to my xiǎo bī, all pink and hairless, his cum oozing from me. "It's good for your skin you know."

"What?"

"This." He reached down and scooped some of his cum for me, rubbed his finger on one of my breasts. "Rub it onto your skin."

I didn't believe him but I smiled and did what he asked, reaching down and scooping up as much of his cum as I could, first one hand, then the other, watching him as I massaged it stickily onto my breasts. Maybe it would excite him enough to do it again? But it didn't. Instead he sat up and smiled. "How about we go back to your place and then have brunch?"

Now that sounded like a good idea. "Sure."

But I wanted to look at him too. He was just so hunky. I watched him as he dressed. I watched him as he picked his costume up from the floor beside the bed and laid the pieces on the bed. White shirt. Striped school tie. Black trousers. Hogwarts Robe. He was so organised, just like his room seemed to be.

Wait a minute!

Hogwarts Robe?

My heart skipped a beat. I looked again. My heart skipped another beat. Very carefully, I asked the question that popped into my head. "Alan, did you have a blazer with that costume?"

He shook his head. "Nope, just this."

I shook my head. Maybe I'd had a bit too much to drink. It wasn't like I was used to drinking. But I could have sworn he was wearing a red blazer last night. I distinctly remembered spilling half a glass of red wine onto it when I'd been jostled. Alan smiled at me, patted my butt. "Come on Strawberry, better get dressed. I'll lend you a coat if you like and give you a ride to your house to have a shower and get changed and we can go have that brunch. I'm starving"

"Okay." That sounded good. I was starving too. All that exercise. I slid out of bed, conscious of his eyes on me as I stood naked in the middle of his room. Enjoying his eyes on me if the truth be known. He watched me avidly as I dressed. White sailor moon top. Minuscule little blue pleated skirt. Red knee socks. The perfect sailor moon. The way he watched me was getting me excited all over again.

"Can you see my panties? I can't find them." I couldn't spot them. Not on the floor. Not on the bed or in it. Where were they? I knelt on the bed and looked under the pillows.

"Don't move." The way he said that made my heart beat a little faster. I heard his zipper, then a rustle behind me. My heart started to pound. His fingers touched me, teased me.

"You're so wet." His voice was all breathy.

"Yes." So was mine. I felt something that wasn't his fingers brush me there and I said "Yes" again. Then I said "NNNUUUUGGHHHHHH" as he eased his cock all the way into me in a long hard slide that ended with his hands gripping my hips and pulling me back onto him, hard. I could feel him inside, stretching me, leaving me helpless to do anything except kneel for him and let him take me as he wanted. My head sank down to rest on my hands as he did his best to push deeper. I heard herself moaning as he moved in me. God! He was so big! I loved it. I loved the feel of him moving in me, entering me, burying all of himself inside me.

He paused. "Is that good?" His voice was a husky growl behind me.

"Yes," I gasped. "Wo de ma ... yes ... I want it ... I want it ... don't stop ... ohhhhh please don't stop!" I meant every word of it.

I could almost hear his satisfied smile. He moved, easing himself back, pushing into me, feeling myself stretching around him, opening for him, feeling him sliding deeper and deeper inside me until I felt him pushed up hard against my swollen lips and my butt and the backs of my thighs. Christ! He was all the way inside me and on my knees like this, kneeling on his bed in the sunlight, he felt enormous. The only contact between our bodies was where his hands held me and at the point of our joining. My mind whirled at the sensations, the feelings that being taken in this position engendered. All I could think of, all I could feel was his cock inside me. All I wanted to do was kneel there and feel him fuck me, feel my body excite him and satisfy him.

"Fuck me Alan," I was almost screaming now, "please .. wǒ tā mā de .... wǒ tā mā de yìng ... give me your di diao.. give it to me hard .... wǒ tā mā de..... wǒ tā mā de."

He did. Hard. Then harder still. Long hard thrusts, his body slapping up against me, the wet sounds of our love-making clearly audible. I could hear myself sobbing, almost reaching my climax and wanting it, wanting it so very much as his thrusts grew more vigorous, harder and faster so that his pelvis smacked up audibly against my butt with each movement of his hips. It didn't hurt me at all, it was all pleasure, a pleasure that permeated outwards from where we joined and filled my entire body as his cock pounded into me.

"Yes," I cried out, "Yes ... wǒ tā mā de ... fuck me hard ... fuck my cunt hard!.... Fuck my cunt!"

I wanted to excite him with my words as well as my body although in my excitement, remembering the English words was hard. I tried to meet his thrusts with my own body, tried to push myself back onto him as he filled me, my body jolting with the power of his hard-driving movements. I was helpless now, wanting only for him to keep fucking me, to take me to where I needed to go. I wanted to do more, to move to please him but my body was drained, my strength was gone, all I could do now was kneel before him and offer my cunt up for him to keep fucking me.

His response was to fuck me harder still, his hands gripping my hips and holding me in place for his short hard thrusts. Short hard thrusts that shook my entire body. Thrusts that I felt down to the tips of my toes and fingers. Even my breasts quivered with each impact of his body against mine. I couldn't think of anything else except what he was doing to me, my body a mass of sensations and of pleasure.

"Uuughhh ..... uugghh ... uggghh."

His driving cock forced the sobbing groans from my helpless mouth while behind me he grunted with each hard thrust of his cock into me, the noises he made mixing with mine and with the slapping of our bodies in the still morning air. He seemed to sense I was near my climax, one of his hands left my hip and slipped under me, under my belly and down between mythighs, his fingertips finding my swollen clitoris and stroking me as his other hand slid across my butt, his thumb rubbing around my anal entrance with a smooth stroking movement that I felt even as his cock pounded into me. His hand under me held me up as he pushed the tip of his thumb into my anal entrance.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,224 Followers