Strawberry - A Shanghai Girl in America Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,231 Followers

"Oooohhhhhh."

I heard myself cry out at the strange new sensation. His fingertips brushed across my clitoris and then I was crying out as my orgasm took me with an intensity that overwhelmed me, washing through my body in pulsing waves of pleasure that left me helpless. Behind me, Alan thrust hard into me, thrust again and then groaned deeply as my xiǎo bī spasmed around his cock.

"Fuck ... fuck ... ooohhhh fuck Strawberry... take it take it take it."

The power of his body forced me forward, pushing my knees out from under me, forcing me down into the mattress, one of his hands beneath me holding me for his cock, his weight heavy on my back, my butt, his legs forcing mine painfully wide apart as he drove deep into me again and again while his cock pulsed and throbbed and spurted his cum out deep inside me.

"She jing ... she jing ... in me ... finish in me". I heard myself wail, an alley-cat wail of surrender and pleasure and desire as I felt his cock spurting within me. In that moment, I wanted nothing more than for my xiǎo bī to give him the satisfaction he sought, to feel his cock shooting his cum out deep inside me. In my excitement I clamped my internal muscles tight on him, milking his cock of every last drop of cum until he slumped down on top of me, his breath hot against my cheek, his weight impossibly heavy on me.

We lay there, both of us slippery with intermingled sweat. My sailor moon costume was wet through. Alan's weight was heavy but I welcomed it on me, welcomed the almost-pain of my widely stretched legs as he lay heavy on my back, his legs spreading mine wide. I welcomed the feel of his cum inside me. It was Alan who spoke first though. I was still speechless. Still breathing hard.

"Fuck Strawberry, that was so fucking good."

He sounded amazed. I didn't know quite what I felt. Amazed? Pleased? Stunned? My body still glowed and hummed in the slowly fading aftermath of my orgasm.

"Oh god," I breathed, "Alan." I was so happy I wanted to cry. "That was the most wonderful night of my life." I'd remember it until the day I died, I knew. He'd made a very special event in my life something that was truly memorable.

I closed my eyes, savoring his weight on me, reveling in the feel of his cock, still inside me, slowly softening, feeling so good. Just like that first time when I'd sat on him and impaled myself. I shivered with remembered pleasure. That had been so good, riding him, feeling his enjoyment, feeling my own rising excitement as I worked myself down on him, experiencing that first orgasm, feeling him fuck me. Then feeling him cum inside me for the first time. God, he was insatiable. He stirred on me. I gasped as his weight lifted from me, as his cock eased out wetly, leaving me feeling empty. I wanted to feel that fullness inside me again. I felt his hand instead as he slapped my butt.

"We better move Strawberry." He handed me some tissues. This was a guy to die for. And I didn't have to dress again either, although I was all sweaty. He stood, fastening his clothes, then found me a coat as I slowly rolled over and sat up. "Here, this should cover you up."

It did, it came all the way down to my ankles. I looked weird. On the other hand, nobody was going to see his cum trickling down my thighs. I blushed as he watched me wiping it up.

"God, you're getting me hard again." He sounded amazed.

I gave him a little hug. "Well, we can take time out at my place. Maybe you can wash me and then we can do it again?" I wanted it as well.

He kissed me. "Mmmm, that sounds like fun." He grinned. "Wow Strawberry, you made my night, I was wondering if you'd changed your mind about coming when I didn't see you downstairs at the party."

What? What was that he'd said? I shook my head.

Alan headed for the door, leading me by the hand. "I looked everywhere for you. I thought you hadn't come to the party last night," he added as he led me out of his bedroom. "And then I came upstairs and there you were, in my bed, waiting for me." He smiled sideways at me as I paled. "I must have missed you downstairs." He caught me as my legs turned to jelly and I almost fell. "Careful, Strawberry."

One of the other doors opened, someone came out, almost bumped into us before he saw us. "Sorry Alan," he said hurriedly, moving aside to let us pass, smiling warmly at me. I saw half a dozen love bites on his neck. So did Alan.

"Scored again did you Pete?" Alan squeezed my hand, grinning at me.

Peter grinned at me, then at Alan. "Yeah, I sure did, she was wild." He looked me up and down, chuckling as I blushed a deep dark red. "Nice coat, I guess you guys enjoyed yourselves too. Hey, I gotta run, see you guys around." He winked at me, then gave me a swift hug.

His voice whispered in my ear. "And by the way, Happy fucking Halloween Sailor Moon."

As he spoke, his hand pressed something balled up into my hand. I knew instantly what it was. My heart almost stopped. My hand shook as my fingers squeezed my missing panties tight, as I thrust them into a coat pocket. Those words he'd just spoken echoed in my head. Words I'd last heard, gasped by that same voice, in the middle of the night, as I'd felt him cum in me.

Shensheng de gaowan! It couldn't be! I hadn't! I couldn't have! Not with him. Not with both of them?

"See ya Pete." Alan's words chased Pete down the hallway as we followed him.

My eyes chased Pete down the hallway as we followed him, drawn to the Halloween costume hanging over Pete's shoulder. Black trousers, a white shirt, a striped tie, an English schoolboy's cap.

A red blazer with a large wine stain across the front.

I knew and my stomach felt like I'd just gone off a hundred foot high diving board.

*

Chinese words used (in order of use)

Shuài dāi le - very good looking, a hunk of a guy

Xiǎodì -- "little brother"

Wo de ma -- "Mother of God"

A-Mei -- Stage name of Taiwanese pop singer and songwriter Chang Hui-mei (A-Mei Zhang). China's Madonna, she's one of the world's biggest selling pop stars. There's a couple of her songs on my Pinterest "My Music" board.

Chī bīng qílín -- "Suck cock" -- lit. "eat icecream"

Xiǎo bī - "Little pussy"

gàn - do it

cào - fuck

Wǒ tā mā de -- "Fuck me hard"

Wǒ tā mā de yìng -- "Fuck my cunt"

Di diao -- "big dick/cock"

Shèjīng -- lit. "Shoot sperm" -- ejaculate / come

Shensheng de gaowan -- "Holy testicles" (Chinese is a very expressive language)

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,231 Followers