Streak of Grey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
414 Followers

To sooth him and make him feel comfortable (as well as to re-establish my grip over the situation), I stood up and patted on his back and said, "Well, Arpi has told me all that happened between you two. So relax. You are more than a friend to her and so you are to me. She is my darling wife and her special friend is also my special friend.

The atmosphere in the room was charged with subtle excitement. Sexual tension was palpable. i cracked a few sex laden jokes, which relaxed Ali and Arpi at the same time maintained the sexual environment. Ali and Arpi began looking at each other directly and smile. The initial awkwardness was gone.

Ali appeared visibly relaxed. He smiled and looked affectionately at Arpi. Arpi felt at ease at my relaxed attitude. Arpi went to the kitchen and brought some things to eat for dinner. All of us quickly finished eating. We all knew that there was much more to the evening than dinner. She was about to sit in her earlier seat away from me and Ali, when I said, "Come on darling! Don't be a spoil sport. Sit with us."

Arpi looked doubtfully at me. I caught her hand and made her sit between Ali and me on the sofa. The sofa was meant for two persons. There was not adequate space on the sofa for three persons. She was tightly sandwiched between us. I looked at her discomfiture and said, "Go and sit in your boy friend's lap, why don't you?"

Arpi looked confused at me. I pushed under her armpits to make her rise and sit in Ali's lap. However, Arpi was smarter. She slid and sat in my lap instead. I felt my cock hardening at the pressure of her bottoms on my crotch. I began to caress Arpi's hair and looking at Ali I said, "Arpi likes elder men. I don't know why. Perhaps she finds a reflection of her father in them. She likes you because of your streak of grey hair. Of course, her emotions for you are not exactly fatherly, is not it, Arpi?" I looked at Arpi questioningly.

Arpi seemed to have regained her composure. She kissed my forehead and said, "Well, you know all, my hubby. Why do you ask me? You said Ali is also your special friend. Ask him, if you like."

I nuzzled my head behind her back and caressing her cheeks said, "Oh! You feel so hot and good in my lap, darling. I feel like doing something to you." I began nuzzling her neck and back from behind her. Arpi bent and looked back at me and asked, "What are you doing? It's not our bedroom for God's sake."

I laughed and said, "Then let's go to the bedroom." Arpi was red faced hearing me talk like that in Ali's presence. She didn't reply. I fingered her waist and dragged my fingers upwards. I could see Arpi getting aroused with my actions. Her bottoms had flattened out in my lap and I was sure she felt my hard rod poking her ass crack. She looked back at me and asked, "What are you up to darling?"

I said, "Nothing dear, I just want to have a bit of fun."

Arpi said, "But darling, Ali is watching. You are embarrassing him. Look at him."

I gently lifted one of her arms hanging by Ali's side and rested her arm around Ali's neck and said, "Honey, if this is embarrassing to him then you embrace him and remove his embarrassment." I lifted Arpi's bums and pushed her towards Ali in such a way that she had to sit in his lap.

My wife looked back at me with an awkward expression (it looked more like mock anger to me) but did not move to get up or step away from Ali. She was then lodged well and truly in Ali's lap and I was sure adrenalin was rushing at tearing pace in Arpi and Ali's veins. Looking at Arpi trying to adjust her bums onto Ali's crotch, I was sure Ali had a solid hard on and my wife was feeling it on her ass crack. Her one arm was on Ali's shoulder.

I nudged her on, "Darling, won't you kiss your boyfriend 'welcome home'?"

My wife looked at me nervously. I prodded her on. She bent and placed her lips on Ali's cheeks and kissed him on his cheeks. Ali was visibly relaxed at Arpi's action. He turned and placed his lips on Arpi's cheeks and kissed her cheeks. They looked into each other's eyes and I knew for sure that this was not exactly how they wanted to kiss. I nudged her further and said, "Come on darling. This is not how a boy friend and girl friend kiss. Is it? Besides, this is not the first time that you will kiss each other. Is it?"

Perhaps, I could not help avoid a trace of sarcasm in my voice. Arpi looked at me angrily and got up. She tried to move away from me towards the kitchen saying, "Enough! I am leaving unless you have something else to suggest..." Before she could complete her sentence and move away, I pulled her onto me; making her almost fall in my lap. Arpi's skirt slid up exposing her well toned slim thighs leading right up to her panty. She could not set her dress right as I had gripped her tight; making any movement impossible for her. I kissed hard on her lips passionately, saying, "Darling, I am sorry. I didn't mean to be sarcastic. Come on, darling!!" I was aflame with lust. She looked at me helplessly not being able to move away and then gave up her attempts and surrendered to me. She reciprocated my kiss with equal passion, looking occasionally at Ali, who sat by the side watching our love making.

As I kissed her I spread my palms caressing her, squeezing or pinching her occasionally around her bottoms, sliding down edge of her exposed panty and pinching her ripe buttocks to give Ali a visual treat to watch. I could see Ali breathless looking at Arpi's exposed thighs and half exposed bums. He certainly saw her ass crack from where he sat. Whilst I continued to kiss her, I pulled her down between Ali and me on the sofa. Since there was not enough space on the sofa, perforce, she had to rest her hand first and then her bums into Ali's lap.

I could see Ali remaining calm with great restraint. Here was a pretty girl, with whom he had many experiences of touching, smooching and kissing; lodged into his lap in an erotic pose, kissing her hubby. In order that she should not tumble over, Ali instinctively gripped her shoulders. There was little else he could do. I saw. a big tent in his trousers, I was sure Arpi felt that too. Ali was highly aroused seeing Arpi and I engaged in intimate kiss. I gently released Arpi's head which I had gripped firmly in my hands. Arpi was breathing hard after my kiss. She looked up at Ali with what looked to me as hungry eyes..

Ali was looking at Arpi all over, perhaps making a good guess how her slick and snug body would look with nothing on her. The tent in Ali's trousers had become so conspicuous. Ali perhaps was unable to contain uncoiling anaconda in his trousers and was shuffling to try to adjust it in its position. I could not control myself and said, "Look darling, what you have done to your boy friend. He is unable to contain his raging bull in his trousers. Guess what size of python he has harboured in that tent."

Per force, Arpi looked at the tent between Ali's legs. The bulge had become solid and we could see his pre-cum had wetted his trousers.

Ali could no more retrain his action. He made Arpi lean on him, pulled her up and placed his lips on her lips. For a second she sat frozen in Ali's lap indecisively. She let Ali kiss her, but only for that moment. Had she not suddenly jerked herself free from Ali and got up from the sofa; perhaps something would have happened there and then. She stood up, looked at us angrily and walked away towards the kitchen in a huff. Ali looked at me with guilt written all over his face.

I tapped Ali's shoulder and smiled at him; to try to free him of guilt. I told him, "Don't worry. Relax, I shall bring her back."

I jumped up from the sofa and followed her into the kitchen. She was washing the dishes. I caught her from behind and positioned my dick between her legs and began mock fucking her from behind. She turned around, smiled and said in hushed voice, "Let me clean the dishes. If you want to fuck me, you will have to wait. But don't make a scene here. Ali might come in and see us." Her earlier anger was gone.

"Darling, leave the dishes alone. You don't wash them. I shall wash them after leaving you and Ali together for some time. We want to see you in that lingerie. I am sure Ali is also very eager to see you in that lingerie also. Will you not oblige us? You promised." I pleaded with her.

She said, "I can't just walk out and dance in the lingerie. You are the boss. Think up of something logical and I may consider your request." She spoke expansively.

I said, "Ok, ok. I shall think something out, but don't play truant. You have told me what you two have done in my absence. So why hesitate now in my presence?" She looked at me questioningly. I caught her hand and asked, "Darling, give me your used panty. I shall put it in an envelope and give it to your boy friend as a gift from me. He will want to preserve it as your memoire when you are not with him."

Arpi pushed me away saying, "What nonsense are you talking? It seems the wine and beer has taken over you."

I lead her back into the drawing room. Arpi followed me meekly. Ali's face brightened up when he saw Arpi coming back into the drawing room. I sat onto a bigger (Three seat) sofa and made Arpi sit next to me. I called Ali over and asked him to sit with us on the other side of Arpi as before. However, all of us sat in reasonable comfort.

I went to the music deck and selected some sweet old film songs in Hindi. They were romantic and soothing. I knew Ali loved old Hindi film songs. I dimmed the lights. We sat in silence as the melody of music enveloped all of us. All of us focussed on sweet melodious voice of famous past wizards. Arpi relaxed and leaned on back of the sofa whilst her one hand rested on mine and the other hand was held by Ali and rested on Ali's thighs. Ali was immersed in the old songs and began humming with the tune. I moved closer to Arpi and began cuddling her. I then nudged Arpi to move closer to Ali.

Ali began to affectionately caress Arpi's hand. The serene and romantic effect of the songs and music enveloped us all. Arpi looked at me. I winked at her to go ahead. She extended her hands around Ali's shoulders and brought his head to rest on her shoulder. Ali gently moved Arpi closer to him and began running his fingers into her hair.

I moved to Arpi and pushed my head face to face with her lips and kissed her as Ali watched us from a breathing distance. I signalled Arpi to move into Ali's lap. I murmured in her ears to kiss Ali as she had done in my absence. She looked at me and nodded her consent. As she moved into his lap, her skirt again moved up fully exposing her panty and wet patch on it.

I told Ali and my wife, "I have called you over to do what you might be tempted to do in my absence. Do not hesitate. Whatever you two want to do, do in my presence. I have to clean the kitchen. I promised to Arpi. I shall then park our cars in the garage. I shall have to park Ali's car also into the garage. Relax and enjoy." I took Ali's hand and pushed it such that it moved between Arpi's legs and the fully wet panty.

I slowly got up and went kitchen to wash dishes. Arpi caught my hand restraining frm leaving. However, I pushed her hand away. Ali clutched her torso and made her turn around and sit in his lap. She was facing him. Their faces were level and Ali made Arpi's head bend a little to have lips to lips mating.

I gave a broad wink to Ali to go ahead. As I was walking away, I saw Ali holding Arpi's head gripped between his palms. She was nuzzling her head into Ali's face. I began to clean the dishes and clean the kitchen. My mind was however, focussed on what Ali and my wife must be doing at that time. It took me about fifteen minutes, when I sneaked to see Arpi in Ali's arms and both kissing passionately. His one hand was behind her back exploring the curves, contours and cavities of her body.

I returned to the drawing room and pretended to cough up. Arpi jumped hearing my voice and sat up. I said, "That was more like girl friend boy friend kiss. Anyway, carry on. Let me bring some beer and park cars inside garage."

I asked Ali, if he would like beer. Ali nodded his head. I went near Ali and spoke jokingly his ears, "You might like to clean your fingers of your girl friend's juices." I walked out smiling seeing Ali completely baffled not knowing what to say.

I had to go out and fetch beer from the garage and park both our cars inside. I walked out and returned after about ten minutes. I saw Arpi and Ali kissing each other passionately again. However that time, Arpi's hand had moved inside Ali's zip and Ali's hand was exploring my wife's back. Ali had inserted his hand inside her frock . When Arpi saw me, she withdrew her hand with lightening speed. I looked and smiled at her. She got up and began to straighten up her dress. I clapped my hands and said, "You are doing fine. That is more like two lovers."

I saw my wife's cheeks red with kissing and bites. I sat next to Arpi and whispered in her ears, "Darling, I am very keen to have one or two beers with your boy friend and find out if he would be a game to stay with us in our bed for the night. Are you ready for it?" I asked her. When she looked down averting my eyes, without speaking, I said, "Ok, I understand. Now will you be a good girl and please be ready to model for us in what your boy friend has bought for you?"

Arpi awkwardly nodded her head and we watched her swaying hips as she walked away towards our bedroom. Was there an invitation in that wiggle of her hips? Or was she practicing how she would walk with that lingerie on.

I poured two glasses and asked Ali how she felt coming to our house. Then I told Ali softly that I have asked Arpi to wear the negligee that Ali had bought for her. I asked Ali if he had seen Arpi in them before. Ali fumbled like a child caught stealing chocolate. He kept stammering "mm..mmm.. no... but... you see.." There was no clear answer. I asked him to tell me truthfully if he had fucked Arpi before. I said I would not blame him or Arpi but to tell the truth. Ali looked at me bewildered and said, "No Prateek, I swear. She is as pure as ever. Yes, we have kissed and smooched a little. But we have done nothing more than that. I just saw a glimpse of her in the dressing room. Please believe me." I patted sympathetically on his back.

After finishing beers, I lead Ali to our bedroom door and asked him to wait there. I went in the bedroom, leaving the door partially open.

Arpi was standing on bed with a towel wrapped around her, shy perhaps of exposing her body to two of us. I asked her to remove the towel. She looked inquiringly at me. I knew she was asking where Ali was. I looked at the door. She understood. Arpi slowly removed the towel and displayed herself in the negligee.

The view was breath taking. For the first time in my married life, I saw my wife in such a sexy dress. It was a three piece dress. The top was a frilled top which looked more like a semi transparent bra. Arpi's breasts almost came out of the negligee revealing all but her nipples. Even her nipples were vaguely visible through the semi transparent cloth. Her belly and belly button were fully exposed showing her tempting navel expanding out into her thighs, hips and again tapering down into her legs. Her bottom piece was of two piece clothing. One piece was semi transparent which exposed rather than covered another piece, which was more like a string panty. The whole negligee was dark black with netting thrown in good measure.

I could not control my "Argh..." Arpi heard similar sound from behind the door. I asked Ali to come in. Ali walked in awkwardly looking at Arpi standing practically naked on bed. Ali could not take his eyes off her. Ali exclaimed, "God! I always wanted to see her like this since the day I laid my eyes on her, Arpi." Arpi wrapped herself again in the towel and said, Ok? I have done what you wanted me to do. Are you happy?"

For the first time that evening, Ali moved forward and caught Arpi's hands. He said, "Arpi, don't cover yourself. You look gorgeous in this. I dreamed of seeing you like this all this time. Let me fill my eyes with this sight." Arpi froze letting the towel drop on the bed, when she heard Ali speak so openly for the first time that evening.

By then Ali knew that I was game with him fucking my wife. Ali moved closer to me and whispered in my ears, "Prateek, my wife back home is not half as sexy as Arpi is. Yet, I fuck her crazy with my long cock. She goes crazy when I fuck her and begs me not to stop fucking her. I thank you for sharing your beautiful wife with me I know that she will beg me for more, when I fuck her. I assure you of her complete satisfaction when I fuck your beautiful sexy wife." I was amazed at Ali's confidence.

I pulled my wife down on bed. She landed in my lap. I laid her flat on bed and sat by her side. She was excited and confused. She saw Ali standing by the edge of the bed to her legs. I bent down and kissed her hard on her lips. She surrounded her arms around my neck and pulled me close on her. She said, "Darling are you happy? Have I done what you wanted me to do?"

I said "You have only done half. Having come this far, is it fair for you to deny your boy friend the feel of your succulent body?" Arpi looked at Ali, who stood at the edge of the bed near her feet.

Arpi looked at Ali. She lay almost naked on bed with Ali and I flanking her on both sides. Arpi turned around with her bums on top and her head digging inside the mattress. I began to caress her half naked bums. Ali caressed her exposed back lovingly. His fingers felt the bra strap. He flipped them open with swift moving fingers. Ali was greedily looking at Arpi's naked legs, which were covered by the towel above her knees. I removed the towel.

In spite of her open admission, Instinctively, Arpi again caught towel lying on the side feigning attempts to resist her exposure. I swiftly removed her towel with one hand and threw it away. I said, "Darling come on now do not torture us. Your boy friend and I are eager to feel you closer. I would love to see you two enjoy each other.

Arpi was getting aroused with the feel of Ali's hands on her back inching upwards. I took her hand and placed it in Ali's. I inserted my hand under her and began to feel her breasts. I pulled out the flimsy top and threw it away in a corner. Arpi turned around. She was trembling like a leaf at her being topless. Ali saw (I hope) for the first time, Arpi's full ripe milky white breasts fully exposed, being fondled by me, Ali also held one of her boobs in his hands and said, "My God these are marvellous. Prateek, you are so damned lucky to feel them every night. Yes, I fondled her boobs earlier. However, these globes look so marvellous and so sexy today. I have never seen them so fuckingly beautiful."

I said, "Come on boy friend! These are all yours. Feel them as much as you want. Suck them as hard as you can and pinch these nipples as hard as you like. Ali bent down and placed his lips on one of her boobs and began to suck it hard. With another hand he grabbed the second boob and squeezed it so hard that Arpi cried out, "Oh, Ali, be gentle."

I saw Ali taking over the charge of her breasts. I came down and began to fondle her tummy and caress her flat curvaceous belly. I inserted my tongue in her navel. I lifted her mid riff and inserted my arm underneath her to feel her buttocks. I was slowly trying to undress her, when she suddenly got up from bed and sat in Ali's lap. She inserted her hand in Ali's lap and was trying to feel his lund (Cock). She signalled me to come closer to her and spoke in my ears, "Ali has a huge lund (Cock) just look at it. I have felt it under his clothing. I have not yet seen it. I am going to see it now." I didn't know if she was seeking my permission or informing me of her decision.

iloveall
iloveall
414 Followers