Streak of Grey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
410 Followers

I told Arpi, "Darling, there is one thing you have not done that you should have. You have not told Ali that you love him."

From there on I did not need to do any more prompting or motivation. Arpi flung herself in Ali's arms crying "Ali, darling I love you. I always loved you, the moment I saw you the first time. Please take me. Please fuck me." Arpi and Ali both were busy exploring each other as Arpi nudged Ali to undress and expose his lithe well built body for her benefit. I had already removed an excuse of that loin cloth covering my wife's modesty. All this was very interesting for me to watch. This was the first time I saw Arpi getting ready to be fucked by another male. She was virgin when we were married and Ali was perhaps the first person in her life other than me to reach so close to her. She had perhaps mentally already surrendered herself to Ali and what was happening was just fructification of her deep desire to be fucked by Ali.

I sat aside watched them as Ali removed his trousers and uncovered his long and thick cock. I had seen such huge cocks only in xxx rated videos and never thought any one could have such a huge rod really. I was always under the impression that such long and thick cock was the result of taking steroids and drugs.

Arpi took Ali's Lund in her hands and fondled it caressing it lovingly by rotating her delicate fingers on the mushroom head of the circumcised cock. His pre-cum was oozing out almost as if he was ejaculating. I looked at Arpi and saw expression of fear on her face. She was scared of the possibility of this huge rod entering her Choot (pussy). Arpi's choot was small and passage narrow and she had problems even taking in my Lund. (I have a fairly big 6 inches Lund one and half an inch thick). Ali's was not less than 7 inches, more like 8 inches. It was about two inches thick.

I was afraid that if (or rather when) Ali fucked her that night, she was sure, going to bleed profusely, and the whole thing might turn painful. I saw Ali inserting his large hand between Arpi's legs. She spread apart her legs to give Ali access to her Choot. Her neatly shaved Choot was a sight to watch. Her fluids were flowing out revealing her highly aroused state. As soon as Ali inserted his fingers my wife started moaning loudly. I knew she was undergoing pulsating twitching and titillation in her Choot.

She began to gyrate on the bed as Ali began to slowly finger fuck her with just two of his fingers. I saw a spate of convulsions going through my dear wife's body. I never experienced her having such orgasm in three years of our marriage. Her body moved uncontrollably as Ali's fingers kept playing inside her pussy.

*****

Dear Readers,

This story is real but it's not mine. This is the real experience of one of my readers. He calls himself as 'Prateek' and lives in Sydney Australia. The third part of this story will reveal the intricate relationship between Prateek, his wife Arpi and her paramour Ali. The fourth and final part will bring an unexpected twist in the story. I hope to be back soon with the third part.

iloveall
iloveall
410 Followers