All Comments on 'Strength Within Ch. 02'

by OriginalT

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

at the beginning of the first chapter you talked about the rarity of were chetehas having mates and young but now you have the main character mating out of her own species.so you should have stuck with the first theme and kept her with her own kind and made tom an adult kitty you know like a tom cat.still dont like the whole force thing either she is already a timid kitty and now the fuck head is going to just throw her to the ground and fuck cause he can?what an asshole.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

Becks' dad is going to find out. He already doesn't trusts Tom and him sneaking around with his believed to be innocent daughter will cause trouble. He will end up blaming Tom for Becks sneaking around not caring they are mates. I wonder how much Chase will stand up for Tom if Beck's dad make him leave.

OriginalTOriginalTalmost 10 years agoAuthor

The biggest reason why Tom if sneaking around is because Becks' father doesn't trust him. Chase is very loyal to Tom, remember he completely forgot about Becks and left her in a tree when Tom first showed up.

There is a reason for her finding her mate outside of her species. Her character has a storyline in place.

Besides they still aren't mated and haven't had direct intercourse.

Who says Tom is just messing around? Who says Becks will commit to be his mate?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous