Strength Within Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't hurt me." Becks was still tense but she was willing to trust her mate. He knew much more than she did, if he said he could make here feel good THERE she'd try it. "You can continue."

Her words pushed his beast, bending down he licked her tight orifice coaxing the wrinkled skin to relax. He kissed, nibbled, licked, and probed until Becks was puddy in his hands. Slipping a small pack of lube from his pocket Tom drenched his long pointer finger before he rubbed it over her ass. The hole tensed briefly before relaxing again."Breathe baby." Tom cooed then her firmly pressed into her hole spreading the ring open until he was in to his first knuckle. Letting Becks breathe for a few beats Tom twisted his finger coating her insides, painting them with the clear sticky goo.

Becks had at first felt odd pressure then Tom had begun to move, the felling of having to relieve herself panicked Becks for a moment. Then he pushed deeper, Becks wasn't prepared for the wave of pleasure that would follow. She groaned into her pillow breathing heavily. She unknowingly pushed her ass back to shove the rest of him deep inside of her. Tom's gasp of delight boosted Becks' ego.

Tom reached under Becks raised ass to rub across her dripping pussy. Lightly tapping her lips with his flat fingers Tom chuckled at the noises coming from his wanton mate. Her moans, gasps, and eager coos hardened Toms dick painfully. Tapping her lips a few more times Tom collected her juice then smearing it thickly over her clitoris Tom landed a solid slap to her. Becks humped back on his finger, Tom pulled that appendage out of her quickly watching her hole wink closed. Tom coated another finger and shoved those two back inside her, pushing as deep as he could go hoping to tickle her bowels.

Forcing himself to not ravage her anal passage just yet Tom lightly bit her ass cheek, sliding his teeth suggestively across her skin. Dipping his head down further her let the tip of his tongue flick the soaking folds of her sex. Tasting her flavor there Tom couldn't find a reason to stop what he had started. Pulling his hand from her tender behind Tom lifted her up to lay back to front with him.

"I want you love."

"We can't. It's not safe."

"Ugh! You're killing me." Rubbing her perky ass with his third leg Tom almost came thinking about the tight passage just out of reach.

Becks must've had the same idea, pushing back into him she humped his hard sword into the crevice of her fleshy globes pulling him closer to his release. Tugging on the silky skin gave her a sexual high unlike an orgasm but just as heady. Being in control for once was intoxicating, a sweet paradise that promised to change the sweet girl into a confident seductress.

Slapping her ass back to meet Tom's thighs she didn't stop, as Tom tensed and cursed into her hair she still stroked him, not until he pleaded with her to ease his torment did she finally begrudgingly stop.

"I'll have to try that with you again, next time for real though.' Tom rubbed her sticky ass crack rubbing his spunk into her deep abyss. "Or maybe I'll let you tie me up and do what you want with my body."

Becks perked up noticeably. "You'd let me do that?"

"For you I'd do anything. I mean it, say the word and I'm your's to take."

"Hmmm." Becks couldn't wait for her chance to abuse him like he had her.

12