Strike Three. You're Out! Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Rocco was hiding in the car, Jeremy was leaving the house of his latest conquest. He had a look of smug and evil satisfaction on his face, along with a swagger in his step, no doubt for taking another man's wife once again. Rocco timed it just right. As soon as Jeremy entered his vehicle, the husband cuckold pulled up to the driveway of his house. Jeremy watched him enter his house and smirked when he thought about how just moments before, he gave his cheating wife the fucking of her life. "There goes another poor, dumb bastard," he murmured out loud to himself. The glee of taking what didn't belong to him was ecstatic in itself. But in his warped mind, when he threw the conquest factor into the mix, when he thought about how he so easily wrested another victim from an ignorant husband, the rush of endorphins was overwhelming for him.

As Jeremy put the key into the ignition he heard it...that unmistakable sound that's made by the manual cocking of a gun. And then he felt the cold steel against the back of his head.

"Hey man. No need to go crazy here. I have money and credit cards. Take it all."

As Jeremy reached for his wallet with his right hand, Rocco pressed the muzzle harder against him. "Don't fucking move asshole!" he growled. "I don't want your fucking money. You don't know who I am, do you, you son of a bitch?"

"Look...Whatever it is, we can fix it. Tell me what you want."

"Want? You filthy cock sucker. I don't want anything you have to give. But I'm gonna give you a present. In a minute, I'm gonna pull this trigger and send you straight to hell where you belong. Still don't know who I am? Well, let me educate you. Do you remember Paige Pistiglione? She was one of your victims. I'm her husband. And tonight I pay a debt from many husbands that's been long overdue."

As Jeremy started to speak, Rocco put more pressure on the trigger. Jeremy could feel the piss running down his pants, he felt the banging of his heart beating wildly against his chest, and he started to open his mouth to say something, but never got the chance.

Click...Rocco smiled when he smelled the fetid odor of crap and piss that came from the bowels of this miserable piece of shit. With no bullets in the cylinder, Rocco literally scared the crap out of Jeremy. Soon after he shit himself, Jeremy started crying.

"Listen to me, you worthless sack of shit. You are one lucky son of a bitch, because I wanted to kill you bad. But death is too good for you. This is just the start of how miserable your life is going to be from now on. I've been a very busy guy for the last year. I went through a lot of cash tracking down the husbands of all of your cheating wives. They all know everything about you and they're coming after you, one at a time. And the action is gonna start in a few minutes with my friend Mike over there. See him coming toward us with a baseball bat? Say hello to your new life."

As Rocco exited the vehicle, he shook the hand of the man with the bat. Jeremy quickly started the car, thinking that he could burn rubber real quick and get out of there. Mike, the newly betrayed husband, swung the bat hard down hard on Jeremy's window, momentarily stunning Jeremy, just long enough for Mike to open the door and drag him out. Mike threw his stunned victim down on the ground and waved goodbye to Rocco.

As Rocco drove away, he could hear the pounding of bat on bone and the screaming in the night.

There was no smile on Rocco's face. No. The satisfaction he thought he'd get from his planned and calculated act of revenge just did not come. He cried as he drove out into the darkness.

Cameo mention: Candice O'Keefe Faggioli and Nicholas Faggioli from "The Way You Look Tonight."