All Comments on 'Strip Club Fantasy Fulfilled'

by petofkeon

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
OzRobertOzRobertover 10 years ago
Not enough!

Hey Perofkeon, this is a sex site. We want to read stories about sexual activities. We do not want to be told "The rest is mine and K's to remember". It's that rest that we want to read about. The build up was good, although I wondered which sex you were to begin with, and certainly had me with my hand on my cock. But to leave it hanging without knowing about any further activity was cruel.

Please don't keep your memories to yourself; share them with us.

petofkeonpetofkeonover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

@OzRobert - I appreciate the feedback, but a bit of a confession. First, this is a true story, a journal entry I wrote a while back. Second, in all honesty, K is the only one who really remembers what happened next, because I was drunk. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Erotic Sequel?

If the writer does not know what happened next, she should ask K to write about it. This woman obviously is a sexual one, and we would enjoy reading about her activities.

One little criticism: the dancer did not look into your "sole" unless she was into shoes as a fetish. Don't trust spellchecker.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous