All Comments on 'Strip Game Addicts Ch. 08.1'

by Cream_Caramel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
screedbearscreedbearabout 8 years ago
CHAOTERS

How many more chapters are going to be in this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gay

Who cares about John? Amy was just getting good and you do a 180 with John!?

Cream_CaramelCream_Caramelabout 8 years agoAuthor

To Anonymous: I'm sorry you're not into John's stories, fortunately, the reason I made both John and Amy is because many enjoy one or the other type, sometimes even both, like me, so to answer your question, quite a few people do, actually.

As for how many chapters I'm planning for this story, if you mean in general, I haven't actually articulated a set number, and may continue until I see a clear finish line, I have a vague outline of the events I have planned, but that is a very tentative thought and may change depending on my levels of inspiration.

If possible, I'd like to keep the story going indefinitely if I can keep the stories coming at a consistent quality.

Cream_CaramelCream_Caramelabout 8 years agoAuthor
On an other note

If the John chapters bother you so much, a handy reminder that Amy's chapters are always odd numbered, while John's are even.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice story

As usual an erotic story. I like (or better love) the idea of John being photographed by his sister in the nude. If I imagine I would be John it would be really humiliating. However, it is therefore also sexually arousing and exciting: Whenever she wants, she can watch John's nude body. And even more, John didn't know if she shows the pictures to other females. Humiliating, arousing and exciting! Well done! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I like that this chapter flows right out of Ch. 8; there isn't as much need for exposition and the tension carries over. Would it be possible to have an 8.2? I'd like to see what happens when his sister takes control.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I don't understand how his mom never found out about the nets when they happened even at her home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCream_Caramel@Cream_Caramel
827 Followers
04/08/2024 Hello everyone, I don't usually like to advertise my Patreon too much, but I feel it's extra important to do so especially after how this April Fools' chapter got delayed here. In case you are not aware, this story has been up on my Patreon and other free platform...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES