All Comments on 'Strip Poker'

by baccgirl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
wbamwbamalmost 17 years ago
Strip Poker first story

I think this is a very good submission for a first story.

If this author decides to continue to submit stories she may want to consider longer stories with more detailed character descriptions, details, etc.

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 17 years ago
Nice quick fantasy!

Great job! Super vivid and erotic, you can feel the chemistry and passion! Very well done!

sirhugssirhugsalmost 17 years ago
New Story Review

I posted a new story review of this promising debut in the New Stories Review Thread of the Author's Hangout of Lit Forums.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow...

Absolutely amazing short story! I can't wait to read other stories you may have!!!

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdalmost 17 years ago
baccgirl rocks!

Great first effort! Keep up the good work and we look forward to reading about what happens when SHE wins!

ErotonautErotonautalmost 17 years ago
Highly erotic debut

Very promising: your emphasis on mood and description made for a memorable - if brief - slice of erotica. The only mis-step was the title, which is all too familiar in these parts and hints at a far more formulaic tale.

holden_2005holden_2005almost 17 years ago
Loved it

And would love to read more from this obviously sensuous and articulate author!

holden_2005holden_2005almost 17 years ago
Loved it

And would love to read more from this obviously sensuous and articulate author!

azrael13azrael13almost 17 years ago
Not really my thing...

But very well done. I usually like things more on the darker side, but this was nicely put together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
not bad

Not bad for a first story - made me wet !!! Every guys fantasy to have a girl do what they want. Thanx nice job

Try using more direct words, something more down to earth next time - spices it up

YukonErikYukonErikalmost 17 years ago
First + First = WOW!

Strip Poker was the first story I read after joining Literotica earlier today, and some of the previously posted comments make it sound like it may have been the first story you posted. If even 10% of the stories on this site are as good as this one, I've found a home! Hope you write many more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Dripping

This had me absolutely dripping wet. So concise and to the point! I have read all of your stories, and they all seem to have one common thread...quick and to the point! That is what it is all about! Keep up the great work! Your prose is quite unique and refreshing! I love the different locations each of your stories have...what an imagination!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous