Stripper: The Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neruda
neruda
321 Followers

She walked down the little steps to the stage and came to stand in front of him. She didn't look nervous, and Mary assumed that she had already danced somewhere else before.

"Take off your clothes, baby." Will stared at her, not the least bit shy in his commandments. She started to gyrate and dance and reach for her loose top. "No, I didn't say strip. Just take your fucking clothes off. Take it all off right now."

The abrupt change in rules obviously threw her for a loop. Suddenly nervous she took off her top, unfastened her floral bra, dropped her shorts and then hesitated.

"Panties too, sweetie," Mama said.

Self-conscience, she bent slightly to drop her panties and then straightened back, standing two feet in front of Will and Mama, naked as the day she was born.

"What do you think?" Will asked.

The former dancer that everyone called Mama stood up and walked around her. Back in front he grabbed one of Ventresca's tits and groped it. Then she slid a hand down her stomach and felt the doughy expanse of tan flesh. Finally she let her hand fall to the woman's crotch and stroked her hand through her bush.

"Too fat," was her final pronouncement. "She could shave her pussy and some guys are into the mommy thing, but she's too fat."

"I thought so too," Will said. "Sorry baby, loose a few pounds and come back. I would love to have some more Spanish speakers on staff and I like your ass. But you're a little too heavy to work here."

Mary was horrified! She had never heard of a man talking like this to a woman before. Mary would have been furious if it was her. She would have tried to claw his eyes out. But not the woman in front of him. Dejected, like she had gotten a second opinion on a death sentence she already knew was coming, she took up her clothing from the floor and began getting dressed again. Just then Jerry was coming back in the door and he offered to hold her purse while she got dressed. She leaned one hand on him while she slipped on her shoes so she didn't fall.

When she was out the door and it was locked behind her, Will asked "You got rid of Lurlene?"

"Yeah boss." He responded.

"She put up much of a fight?"

"Not after I got her outside. Offered to let me do anything I wanted to her if I convinced you to let her dance here again though."

"Ha! Next time you see her tell her you'll talk to me if she lets you ass fuck her and then blows you after. Then tell me all about it. See that way you won't be lying. You really will have talked to me about it." Will, Jerry and Mama all laughed at the joke. Mercedes and the other girl smiled a little, but the humor was completely lost on Mary. "What a fucking bitch. Got caught selling drugs in the place and wants to work here again."

"Okay, who's next?" Mama asked, still half chuckling.

The woman sitting next to Mary stood up. She was prettier than the others and younger than the last two. Approximately 30, she had long blonde hair, a long, lean frame and a small, almost boyish figure. She was wearing a robe and when she stood, she opened it revealing a little yellow bikini and six pack abs. Mary was instantly envious of her stomach. This was another woman that had obviously danced before and was perfectly comfortable with the situation. She sprung onto stage just as her song started. Mama called out her name as Violent Violet and her dancing was sure up to the name. She threw herself around and dry humped the pole to Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leopard. After about a minute of it, Will called for the next song.

Violent Violet stopped what she was doing and re positioned herself for the next song. It was Every Rose has its Thorn, and when the song started she ripped off her break away bikini top revealing very small breasts and long hard nipples. The slower song called for less violent dancing, but she put the same level of enthusiasm into it that she had before. She rubbed her breasts and thighs in a seductive way and gyrated her hips to mimic getting fucked. After another 45 or so seconds, Will called another stop and thanked her. She went back to her seat and put her robe back on, but not her top.

And finally it was Mary's turn. Her heart was beating very loudly in her chest and she could feel the adrenaline dump making her hands shake. Will had been in this business long enough to recognize the signs and the need to help coax some of the newer girls. He could also recognize that this girl was very pretty and had the potential to make him a lot of money.

"Is this your first time trying out to dance?" He asked.

"Ahh, yeah," She said. Getting more nervous by the second.

"Okay. We'll all make it easy on you. Do you know what you want your stage name to be yet?"

"No, not really. Not yet."

"Okay, let's call you Sapphire. Will Sapphire work for right now?"

He was being gentle with her and it was helping her feel more secure. "Yeah," she managed and tried to give him a smile. He winked at her and she turned her eyes down and blushed a bit. You know, he wasn't that bad looking, now that she thought about it.

"Well you can't dance in jeans and a t shirt", he said. "Why don't you start off in bra and panties? You are wearing those, aren't you?"

In answer she started unhooking her belt and unsnapping her jeans. She turned to face the wall and shimmied out of the tight legs. She kicked off her tennis shoes and then the farm girl in her kicked in and she folded her shirt and jeans and put them on the chair she was sitting on. Will laughed at this. She was wearing a modest white bra and white cotton panties that looked like something a much younger girl would wear. She hadn't thought that through beforehand, but she could have pulled something black and lacy out of her closet if she had planned better.

"Love the panties, sweetie. Some guys will give you all the money they have if you wear those and call them daddy." Mama said. Violent Violet gave her a knowing nod of affirmation. She half tried to cover herself not expecting how uncomfortable this room full of strangers looking at her naked would make her.

"Come on. I don't have all day", Will said impatiently, then sipped more coffee.

Mary made her way onto stage and stood there like a nervous lump until the music started playing. The first song was a really stupid choice. She saw that immediately. A good song would have been something with a driving beat she would have really thrown herself around on. Something to show off the fact that she could actually dance and she had a decent body. Instead she had chosen Call Me Maybe, and there isn't too much you can do to dance sexy to that song. So instead she danced like she would at a dance club, and just tried to have fun with it. The Vicodin she had taken before the audition was kicking in and helping her. After a minute or two Will called "Stop. Next Song".

This was it. She knew what she had to do. She repeated one more time in her head "Whatever it takes". She turned around to the back of the stage and removed her bra. She turned back around with one arm covering her chest and the other at her side. She stood there until her next song started. It was Blurred Lines, maybe the perfect song for this. She dropped her arm, and her tits were on display for the first time. She felt herself blush from her face to her neck, down to the top of her breasts. She knew she must be beet red, but she began to dance anyway. She rubbed her hands down her sides and over her ass, then lifted and dropped her tits a few time, pinching the nipples as she went. She kept her eyes closed the whole time, just tried to concentrate on the routine of the dance. It seemed to go on forever. As soon as Will said "That's good," she covered herself with her hand and hurried for her bra. She put it back on and almost ran back to her seat. When she stopped moving, she realized how much she was shaking.

Will and Mama talked for a minute and then Will said "Okay, I think the three of you are going to be able to move on to the next part of the audition. Let's start back with you Mercedes. Would you give us your all nude dance?"

Mercedes, who had never bothered to put her top back on eagerly climbed on stage and let her bottoms drop. She was completely shaved, but she had some stubble. As soon as her new song started she flipped from her feet onto her back on the stage. She threw both of her legs in the air, and then let them spread until her ankles were flat on the stage. She was spread to the world and there was nothing left to wonder about. Even from her angle, Mary could see Mercedes' large black labia spread with her legs and then her ass hole, tight and puckered came into view.

"Excellent," Will said. "Show me what you would do for a top shelf client on a private dance."

Without hesitating Mercedes altered her movements to start rubbing her pussy. She slid her fingers up and down her slit a few times, and then on the next stroke, entered herself with her middle finger. Then two fingers. She moaned and gasped in an exaggerated way.

"Good, what if he's an ass man?"

She rolled onto her stomach and put her ass in the air with her face on the stage. Her left hand pulled her butt cheek away and then her right slid between her legs and slipped a finger in her ass. She worked it for a moment or two and Will said "Stop. Come here."

She climbed down from the stage and stood in front of Will and Mama. At a nod from him, Mama got up and walked around her. The first thing she did was roughly grab her tits in her hands. She lifted them and let them drop a few times. Pinched the nipples. Around the back she slapped her ass and pinched the skin at her waist. Finally in the ultimate humiliation she ran that hand between her legs, dipping one finger obviously into her pussy.

Mary was horrified. She had never seen or heard of anything like this. Was this what was in store for her? If she would have only known right then and there what was in store for her, she would have probably walked right the fuck out the door and gone back home to the farm.

"You're going to need to shave your pussy and your legs better. You either keep it clean or trimmed neatly. None of this stubble business. Wash your hair before work, or better yet get a wig. Girls with longer hair make more money. Your cunt is dry as a bone, and if you can't get creamed up on command get yourself some lube. Guys tip better if they can see how wet you are when they get all close up. It helps having it around other times too." With that, she looked back at Will.

"Okay," Will said. "You've danced before, you know what the fee is to dance here?"

"Yeah, Baby," she said and licked her lips. Will smiled at that.

"You owe Mama $100 before every shift you dance and you owe me the fee. You can pay the house fee at any time, but you pay her before the shift starts or you don't dance. Got it?" She nodded her consent. "Good. Do the things she told you too, and see you tonight at 8:00."

Mercedes turned and walked back to her seat. She got her clothes back on in the most efficient way possible. She winked at Jerry on her way out the door, and presumably left to shower and shave better. Mary was still speechless.

"Violet", Will called.

Violet dropped her panties right there at her seat, climbed the stage and began dancing before the song even started. It was Crazy Train by Ozzy. Again, she threw herself around and showed her body off in the most energetic way possible. Her pussy was completely shaved and there was no stubble in site. Mary once again found herself a little envious of this girl's body, so slender and toned.

"Top Shelf" Will said.

Violet slid her ass to the edge of the stage and let her legs drop off the end, spreading herself wide in the process. Her pussy was fat and engorged. She looked wet, even from where Mary was sitting. She placed two fingers in her mouth and sucked on the sensuously for a moment and then suddenly pounded them hard into her pussy. She thrust her pelvis up to meet her hand and it made a loud SMACK!

Will laughed heartily at the sight.

"That's great," he said. "Come here."

Apparently he was skipping the butt display from her.

Again Mama rose from her chair and began her inspection. This time she was much more hands on with this girl. She ran her hands through her hair and under her arms. She didn't have enough breasts to lift, but she pinched her nipples in what looked like a painfully hard manner and then let them go. Mama ran her hands over the woman's ass several times, looking to dip between the cheeks a little and then came around front. She ran her hand in between Violets legs and fingered her pussy, making no pretense to be doing anything different. The only sign of discomfort Violet showed was to close her eyes for this part of the examination.

"She's wet as a can be." Mama said, still fingering her. Violet didn't bother opening her eyes. "You do this on command or are you just really turned on right now?"

"I can do it when I want," Violet replied.

"Thought so," Mama said. She removed her hand and wiped it on Violet's thigh, first the front and then the back. "Hair's good, she's shaved good. Doesn't stink. She's fine by me as long as she doesn't cause any problems."

"You pay Mama $100 before each shift. You have that for tonight?"

"No," she said. She looked away.

"I have a way you can earn it," Will replied. "Come see me tonight before your shift starts. We'll work something out."

"Fine," She said. Still not looking at him.

"You know what the house fee is here?"

"Yeah. No different than it is anywhere else."

"That's right," he said. "Everywhere Same same."

"You want it now, or later?" she asked.

He looked at her for a moment and then glanced at Mary. Violet followed her gaze. Mary was jolted back into the reality of the situation when she saw everyone looking at her.

"Got it," Violet said. "Let me know when".

"Don't worry. I will. 8:00 tonight."

She shook his hand, and it seemed really out of place for the situation they were in. One girl completely naked, molested by another woman and described like a side of meat, shaking hands with her new boss. None of it seemed to make sense to Mary. Her head was spinning from a combination of adrenaline, embarrassment, Vicodin and she was surprised to realize she was a little turned on as well. Was she going to be examined in this same way? What would it feel like? Her head was spinning.

Violet only bothered to put on her robe, not the rest of her clothes, grab her purse and left the room. Jerry gave her a slap on the ass when she passed him and she yelped in a playful way and gave him a sexy look.

"Jerry, why don't you come up here and sit in one of these chairs," Will said. He did. "Mary, come on over here."

Mary rose unsteadily to her feet and came to stand front and center with Will, Mama sitting on one side of him and Jerry on the other.

"I'm not going to make you dance, because it's obvious you don't know how to do it yet, and you aren't good at it. Mama can show you how to dance. You can learn that as you go. What I need to see from you is that you look good naked and you can follow directions and rules. You follow?"

"Yes sir," she said.

"Wow, sir. I like that." he chuckled. "Okay take off your clothes and let us see you naked."

Mary took a deep breath and steadied herself. She made to turn around and Will stopped her "Don't turn around. Do it right here." Again she took a deep breath and took off her bra. She let it fall to the floor this time, more like what the other girls had done. Her skin was a light pale and her nipples were a pinkish orange color that complimented them perfectly. She had nearly perfect breasts, or so several guys had told her. They were large C cups and on her narrow frame they looked huge. She hesitated a moment and then looped her thumbs into her panties and dropped them as well. She had not thought to shave before the audition, but was glad of that now as the hair provided the last little protection to her dignity.

"Turn", Will said.

She spun in place until they could see her ass. "Again", he said. She faced them again.

Mama got up from her chair and approached. She ran her fingers through Mary's hair first, and she flinched away from her touch. Next was the examination of her tits. Mary's nipples were pinched and her breasts were lifted and allowed to drop. With one hand still playing with her breasts, Mama slipped the other around and grabbed and rubbed her ass. Mary looked to the side and closed her eyes. This was humiliating enough, and she knew what was coming next from watching the other two girls and she knew what Mama was going to find there. She waited, barely breathing, until at last the felt the rough hand of the former stripper fall between her legs and touch her bush. She curled the hair in her finger and pulled on it a little, and with nothing else to check for her index finger probed Mary's slit first finding her clitoris, and then her opening. She slid her fingers, easily into Mary's wet pussy and she gasped with the unexpected pleasure of it. In and out her finger went, not just probing or examining, but just to finger fuck her some more. Just to elicit a response either from Mary or herself or both. Finally, just before Mary would have come, Mama withdrew her hand and Mary opened her eyes in time to see her suck the juices off her finger.

"She's wet," Will asked?

"Yea she is," Mama said. "Tastes like strawberries too." She laughed at her own vulgar joke. "She could shave that bush if she wanted to but it may be better just to trim it. Guys like natural red heads. Her tits are nice and firm. Natural. She's tight a drum too. She'll probably make a good fuck."

"Good," Will said. "So here is the deal. You already know that you have to pay Mama $100 before you can dance. What you may not know about is the house fee. For every shift you work, you owe me a blow job. Maybe you blow me, maybe you blow my friend, maybe it's a cop I owe a favor to or maybe its Mama here. I don't care. It's what you owe for dancing here. I collect that blow job when I want it, where I want it. Got it?"

She didn't answer. Too embarrassed to speak. Mama slapped her on the ass, hard, to break her out of her reverie.

"You got it?"

"Yes." she said. "Past that, what you do and don't do is your business as long as you don't get caught. On stage you can dance naked, but no sex or fingering yourself out in the open. If you get taken to the back for a private dance, it's up to you. If you want to sell that pretty little tight red pussy of yours you're going to make a lot of money, but don't get caught. If you do, I'll deny all knowledge of it. Don't sell drugs in here and get caught. Don't let your boyfriend come in here. Don't fuck or suck an undercover. You get caught, you're on your own. Other than that I get half of whatever you charge. Half!"

She nodded. Unable to really say anything to that. Sell her pussy? She was here to dance. She wasn't a whore! Suck his cock before every shift, or his friends? What, was he crazy? But still in her mind, she knew this was going to be the only way. If she didn't do it, right here, right now, it was back to Ohio, back to the farm, back to Donnie. Maybe he wouldn't ask her for it. Maybe he would just leave her alone and all she would have to do is dance...

"Rent's due now," he said. "Get on your knees." With that he scooted lower in his chair and unzipped his pants.

She just stared at him. She could not believe what was happening. And there was Mama standing right there. And Jerry was there with that giant bulge in his pants. Was he next? Would she have to be with him, so fat and ugly?

She must have waited too long because Mama slapped her on the ass again and screamed "The fuck you waiting for?"

neruda
neruda
321 Followers