Stripper: The Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was all the incentive she needed in the state of arousal, confusion and terror she was in. She fell to her knees and crawled between his legs. She reached her hand into his fly and found his dick, though his underwear. He was hard as stone. She fished around until she could free it, and was momentarily surprised at how small it was. There was already a little drop of precum on the end of it.

She began massaging it with her hand, but he stopped her and said "Mouth only. Stop screwing around"

With that, she had no choice. She lowered her head over his crotch and sucked him into her mouth. She had tried tongue games and other strategies with her professor before, but found he just preferred the straight head up and down of a good old fashioned blow job, and that's what she did here. As she sucked on him, he put his hand in her hair and pressed her more forceful home on her return stroke. She had expected that he would last forever, but he didn't. Moments later he was coming in her mouth and knowing what would be expected of her, she kept her mouth on him until he had finished ejaculating, licked him clean and swallowed.

She sat back on her heels and looked up at him.

"Not bad", he said. "We can work on it more later. As a matter of fact, I think you and I are going to get a lot of chance to work on it. Mama, you want one?"

"Might as well find out if she eats pussy worth a damn. Give Jerry here a show." She hiked up her mini skirt and revealed that she wasn't wearing any panties. Mama roughly grabbed her by the hair and pulled her over to her and pressed her face into her crotch. Mary didn't want this! She would not have said yes to this. But it happened so fast that she already doing it before she know how to stop it. Did this make her gay now?

"Use your tongue baby. That's right, lick the spot." Mama coached her along. "Ungnnnnhhhh" she let out, savoring the pleasure of the girl's mouth on her sex.

Yeah baby, keep going. Keep going, yeah..." After a few minutes Mama let out a sound that can't be described other than to say it was pure enjoyment. Again, she had not lasted nearly as long as Mary had thought she would. Mama's orgasm must have been building from the moment she started groping the other girls. She must have been spun up already. That was the only explanation for the stream of warm and sticky liquid running down her face and chest. Once again she fell back onto her heels. She surveyed the three other people in the room.

Mama with her skirt hiked up, wiping her pussy with a bar cloth. She must have expected this from the beginning because she had brought it with her.

Will easing his now soft cock back into his pants and zipping up, with a very self-satisfied grin on his face.

And last but not least the bulk of Jerry, dick out, stroking it looking at her naked and humiliated body sitting on the floor in front of them. She made eye contact with him and he came, ribbon after ribbon of semen launching from his dick and landing... right on her.

With that, she broke down and cried. She assumed it was inevitable. She would have done it anyway, when she got home, or back to the car. She had not been prepared for any of this. But to break down in front of these people, that didn't look like they had any tears left in them, well that was the last straw, and her humiliation was complete.

"Mary, you are going to do great here. This is the hardest day. After today it gets easier, and most girls end up liking it. Right Mama?" Will asked.

"Right baby."

"Clean yourself up, get dressed and I will see you on Monday. I want you to start when we are slow enough you can take some time to learn the way we do things. Do you have the $100 for Mama to dance your first shift?"

Mary shook her head.

"I understand. We will talk about that Monday night too. I'll see you at 8:00. Make sure you wear something sexy."

With that, still crying, Mary picked herself and her discarded clothes up off the floor. She put on her bra and panties and walked over to the chair and finished dressing. She grabbed her purse and sprinted out the front door. As she was leaving, the last thing she heard was the sound of the three of them laughing at her and her tears.

*****

I always love to hear from people that read my stories. If you want a response, please make sure to leave your email address. Thanks again.