Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tightened her cunt muscles, eliciting a moan from Eric and pushing her closer to her orgasm. Could she cum like this, she wondered, without really moving, without really fucking. She lay there, making miniscule movements as the sensations increased, becoming stronger, ooohhhh, she thought, soooo close. This one will be soooo good. She kissed Eric's neck again, revelling in the musky man smell of him, feeling his cock pulse in her cunt and her answering tightening of muscles.

Suddenly she was there. From out of nowhere a huge wave of orgasm engulfed her and she moaned, cried out and writhed as she came hard lying on Eric.

"Oooohhhhh, yes, yesssss, so good, sooooo lovely, yes, yes, aaaaarrrr... gggghhhh!" she screamed.

Eric was so frustrated. He hadn't received enough stimulation to cum, not quite, so close yet still not quite there. Yet here was Yvonne having the orgasm of her sweet life, her movements were so chaotic that they did little to help him. Aaaarrrr... gggghhhh, he screamed inside himself, I need to cum, so much.

Slowly Yvonne stopped moving as the orgasm faded. She was left with her cunt muscles palpating against Eric's hard cock. As she came back to reality she realised that only she had cum and that Eric was still in the wonderfully painful land of limbo. She still had time to play - yessss, she thought.

Carefully Yvonne withdrew off Eric's cock, noticing it was now purple from the amount of engorgement, then straddled him and slowly sat down on his cock, feeling it enter her very gooey cunt with no resistance. When she was fully impaled on him, she sat still, cupping her breasts as she tweaked her nipples, gently and sexily licking her lips as she watched him closely. He tried to move his hips to fuck her but she just sat down heavily so he stopped.

When she was ready she started moving backwards and forwards, his cock moving out of her cunt at both extremes, first sliding over her vulva as she moved forwards, then fully inside and then over her clit as she moved backwards. What an amazing sensation, she thought. Gradually she increased the speed of movement, feeling Eric start to respond, to match the movements he was able to make to fit in time with hers. She listened to his breathing, becoming faster, shallower as he approached his orgasm. She felt the sensations arising in herself as well. A few more strokes and she'd be there; just a few more; one or two more. She closed her eyes, ready to cum when she felt him explode inside her.

"Aaaaarrrrrrggggghhhh!" he yelled as he squirted what he was sure were gallons of cum against the end of Yvonne's cunt. It went on and on; at least ten good squirts before he relaxed his muscles and the weaker final muscle contractions were reached.

As Yvonne felt his hot cum being deposited in the end of her cunt, the sensation put her into overload and she came again, hard and long, tingling sensations flowing through her whole body. She screamed. Loudly. She stopped moving, concentrating on her orgasm, then she started shuddering, felt weak and collapsed forward onto Eric's chest as he also came down from his high. They lay like that for several minutes, seeming like forever, recovering. Finally they heard a sound and looked over to see Vicki and June both in the throes of their orgasms on the other bed. Eric and Yvonne kissed deeply, and closed their eyes again, she with her arms around him, he with his wrists still tied to the bed.

Eric felt his bonds being untied and moved his arms downwards, rotating his hands and rubbing his wrists to ease the pain, and flexing his muscles to relieve aching shoulders and elbows. The pain was a small price to pay for the ecstasy he'd felt this morning, he thought. Yvonne stood up, cum dripping from her pussy, and headed for the bathroom. Over the next little while they all showered and attended to their needs, then headed downstairs to the kitchen, starving for breakfast.

As they entered the kitchen they smelt the delicious smells of freshly cooked hotcakes, bacon and toast. However they were amazed when they saw who had been doing the cooking. Two young women, naked except for aprons, looked up as they entered. According to the embroidered names on the aprons they were Helga and Hettie, and from their similarity in appearance they must have been twins.

"Good morning," greeted Helga, "I'm Helga, as you can see. So who have we here?"

They introduced themselves and Hettie also introduced herself, and explained they were the caterers for the day. They were certainly not shy and wasted little time in asking permission before fondling the women's breasts and giving Eric's limp, just-fucked cock a squeeze.

"In case you didn't realize, we're twins," said Hettie proudly, "And we both love sex. So we expect to get some attention later on in the day when all the cooking's finished. Do you think he'll be up for something by then?" she asked Eric.

"I'll see what I can manage," he replied with an interested grin as his cock also responded positively.

They helped themselves to food and drinks then headed out to the pool area to sit in the sun with the others who were eating or finishing breakfast. Everyone exchanged stories of the previous night and morning and it appeared that everyone had had a good time with partners and loved ones.

Gradually the numbers increased around the pool until everyone was there. People were talking quietly in couples of small groups, swimming, reading and generally relaxing after a tiring day yesterday.

Chris and Gabby lay down beside Todd and Dana. "Do you think we should organize something to get the show on the road?" asked Todd.

"Could do," agreed Dana, "Do you have any ideas in particular?"

"Well, I was thinking of those bikes we used a while ago. We've got four of them operational now. How would it be if all the younger women raced on those? So each time we could have four ride around the pool, the idea being to be the last one to cum each time. If you were lapped by anyone you would be disqualified, so that would prevent anyone just riding very slowly. Then the winners could have a ride off at the end, the grand winner being the last one to cum in that race."

"Sounds a great idea," agreed Gabby. "How many girls would be interested do you think?"

"Let's find out," replied Dana, standing up and giving a loud whistle to get everyone's attention.

"To start the day we thought we'd have some bike races. I think you know a bit about how this works. We have four bikes so probably need two heats and a final."

Immediately several of the younger women offered and after a few minutes they organized two heats. Heat one was going to be Emma, Paula, June and Julie, with heat two being Vicki, Rosie, Amy and Yvonne. While the organization was happening Todd and Chris had brought the four bikes from the shed and were lubricating the seats and fitting the dildos.

"Right, the rules are as follows," explained Dana. "You each ride your bike around the pool as fast as you like. If you lap someone then you are automatically a winner; if you are lapped you are automatically a loser. If you are one of the last two who haven't cum then you are a winner. So you have a choice. You can ride fast and try to lap someone, but risk cumming early or you can ride slowly to delay your orgasm but risk being lapped. The choice is yours. Each heat continues until there are two winners or two losers, then we have the final of the four winners from the heats. All clear so far? Any questions?"

There were none so Emma, Paula, June and Julie straddled their bikes and lowered themselves onto the dildos, then sat on the seats with the eight inch dildos fully inside them. Each bike was held by one of the guys. When they were ready Dana started them and the guys gave each bike a push to start them off.

June started pedalling hard, determined to win by lapping someone. She was quickly in the lead, feeling lovely sensations as her clit rubbed on the lubricated seat and her cunt was fucked gently yet firmly by the dildo. After only a couple of laps of the pool, when she was only half a pool length behind Julie, who was trailing the field, she felt sensations which she usually enjoyed but now dreaded. She knew if she continued at this speed she would cum before she caught Julie, so had to slow down, just managing to stop her orgasm as she dropped behind.

Emma and Paula were pacing themselves, riding together, hoping that June would cum before she lapped Julie. They chuckled when then saw June slow down abruptly, realizing what was happening. They glanced over their shoulders to see Julie pedalling slowly, keeping pace with them. Slowly they caught up with June, noticing the tension on her face as she struggled to keep moving without increasing the stimulation to cum.

The onlookers were cheering for their favorites. Without any malicious thoughts, they were egging June on, encouraging her to ride faster in the hope that she would cum, not so they would see her lose, but so they would see her cum. They were also cheering Julie on in the hope that she also would overexert herself and cum.

After the sixth lap around the pool June was pedalling very slowly, eyes screwed up with concentration as she tried to focus on anything but the sensations that coursed through her body from her over-stimulated cunt and clit. It was too much. She wobbled on her bike, corrected, then stopped and fell off as she came hard, lying on the grass, writhing in ecstasy as she screamed out her orgasm. The onlookers cheered and clapped as she came hard for over a minute, then lay on the grass panting.

Meanwhile Julie had decided to try to lap Emma and Paula so had put on a spurt, passing them and pulling ahead by a pool length. The gap continued to increase until Emma and Paula were concerned that they would both be lapped. They increased their pace, Emma pulling away from Paula as Paula felt the effects of the increasing stimulation. She was in a very difficult situation; Julie had almost lapped her but if she went any faster she knew she would cum within a very short time.

Meanwhile Julie had a problem herself. She had the dilemma of choosing to either continue fast to lap Paula or slow down in the hope that Emma would cum. She knew she couldn't hold on for much longer; would she be able to hold on to lap Paula? She decided to try it and focused her mind on pedalling, doing her best to ignore the pressing need to cum. She pulled alongside Paula; just a few more pedal strokes, she told herself. Paula tried to increase her pace but the stimulation was too great. With a scream she fell off her bike and lay thrashing on the grass, cumming hard.

Again the onlookers cheered as both Emma and Julie stopped riding. Julie felt a tiny orgasm as she continued to stand astride her bike seat with her dildo fully extended, but she was able to control it so she remained standing and it passed unnoticed by the onlookers. Emma quickly dismounted and stood stationary for a short while to allow the sensations to die away.

"Congratulations to our winners, Emma and Julie," announced Dana. Paula and June, your orgasms looked sensational. I hope you enjoyed them as much as we did."

"Probably a great deal more," replied a fully recovered June.

The bikes and dildos were washed and relubed and Vicki, Rosie, Amy and Yvonne straddled their bikes ready to commence. Dana once again started them and the bike handlers pushed them off to an even start.

Having watched Julie's performance in the first heat, the racers had obviously decided that was a good strategy so the race started off very slowly, nobody wanting to race away from the pack. So there was much wobbling as they all tried to pedal slower to keep the prized rearmost position. However, Vicki was not one to tolerate this supposed inaction for very long. She backed herself to be able to sprint around the pool, maybe lapping all three of the other riders and thereby winning before she came.

Vicki started pedalling hard and fast, pulling away from the pack and quickly put a pool length between herself and the others. Amy and Rosie were concerned by this and by mutual agreement it seemed they both increased their speed to leave Yvonne behind. Yvonne glanced over her shoulder, seeing Vicki approaching about half a pool length behind. She increased her speed a little, but also noticed that Vicki was starting to wobble, not from going too slowly this time.

Vicki suspected that she had blown her chances. As she continued to pull away from the pack she felt the sensations building, feeling the muscles in her legs weakening and sexy sensations coursing throughout her body from the stimulation her cunt and clit were receiving. Could she keep it up, she wondered. Only a few yards behind Yvonne now, just a few more pedal strokes, but she knew if she passed Yvonne, then came, they would both be losers. She had to hold on to pass one of the other two as well.

Vicki's front wheel overlapped Yvonne's rear wheel as the onlookers watched the duel, wondering how it would turn out. Yvonne just managed to hold off Vicki for half a length, gaining on Amy and Rosie in doing so, before Vicki let out a scream and fell onto the grass, holding her pussy as she writhed as if in agony, but really in overwhelming pleasure as her orgasm washed through her body.

Yvonne immediately slowed down, close to cumming herself from the effort of avoiding being lapped. She watched Amy and Rosie, Amy slightly ahead but Rosie looking wobbly as she dropped slowly behind. As Yvonne watched, Rosie's bike wobbled even more before slowing and gently depositing Rosie on the grass, holding her pussy as she came silently with closed eyes. Yvonne and Amy slowed then stopped, both close to cumming but knowing they had won - this time.

The onlookers gave them all loud applause, helped them off their bikes and returned the bikes to the start line.

"Congratulations to Yvonne and Amy," announced Dana. "In fairness to them we will now have a 30 minute break before Yvonne, Amy, Emma and Julie ride in the final."

People mingled, offering congratulations to the winners, commiserations to the losers, refreshing their drinks and returning to their selected places around the pool area. Several went swimming, including Emma and Amy to cool off after their exertions.

Julie sat down beside Eric. "What if we fucked now so that I was all cummed out before the final?" asked Julie

"Well, much as I'd like to fuck you anytime, that hardly seems fair on the others," replied Eric.

"Well, they could do it as well if they wished," she replied.

"Yes, I guess so. Ok, if you want to."

It took only a few seconds for Eric's cock to attain full hardness and slip into Julie's already well lubricated and stimulated cunt. After only a few thrusts, Julie was cumming, clenching her cunt muscles around Eric's hard pole as she came hard and long from the build-up of stimulation earlier. She continued moving on his cock and very soon Eric came inside her, adding greatly to the lubrication.

Amy watched the couple and realized what Julie was doing, so mentioned it to Emma and Yvonne when they climbed out of the pool.

"Hmmm," commented Emma, "We can play that game too."

Amy approached Jeff, Emma approached Todd and Yvonne looked around for a guy, choosing Chris. They each explained their needs and very soon the three of them were cumming hard with their respective partners, receiving in return a load of male lubrication.

The thirty minute break went quickly and the bikes and girls were soon lined up again, dildos in position, waiting for Dana to start them.

"This time there is only one winner, who will be the one who either cums last or does not cum or the one who laps the other three. Any questions?"

There were none, so Dana started them off, each girl being pushed off by the guy who had so recently fucked her.

Once again they all vied for the rear position, having twice seen that going out in front was unsuccessful. However, there is a limit to how slow a push bike can travel and remain stable, so very soon the person with the best balance, in this case June, was slightly behind the others. Julie, in the lead, was confident that after her massive cum with Eric and her small cum after the first race, and having had longer to recuperate than two of the girls, she would be able to hold off cumming until she had lapped the field. So she started pedalling hard.

Within a few minutes she had almost achieved her goal and was only two bike lengths behind June at the rear, who was about half a pool length behind the other two girls. Julie felt herself building up for a third orgasm in the past hour but she pushed on, gaining ground against all three rivals. She drew abreast of June after another lap but June obviously wasn't willing to be lapped that easily and fought back, speeding up to match and then just exceed Julie's speed, gradually pulling away and keeping just ahead of Julie.

So near yet so far, thought Julie as she increased her rate of pedalling, feeling the dildo doing its work inside her and her clit pressing hard on the lubricated seat. The sensations were starting to overcome her and she knew she was slowing down as she lost concentration. Suddenly, from out of nowhere it seemed, she came, screaming as she lost control of her bike and was catapulted into the pool in mid-scream. She rose above the surface spluttering and coughing at the same time as she continued cumming, holding onto the side of the pool to let the sensations pass.

Emma and Amy had watched the duel between Julie and June and now watched as June slowed right down again, reducing the stimulation and placing her in an excellent position. Now the initiative was on Emma and Amy; which of them would be able to sprint ahead and lap June or would it come down to a situation where they would have to duel with each other? Those were the questions rushing through their heads as they both strived to reduce the pleasurable sensations emanating from their pussies as much as possible.

The situation was unchanged for several laps. Julie had been helped from the pool, by some onlookers while the cyclists continued to slowly pedal their way around the pool. Emma decided she had spent enough time in this holding pattern. She increased her pedalling rate, pulling away from Amy slowly and starting to catch up with June, who was now only half a lap ahead of her. She tried to ignore the stimulation, thinking only of the victory which she was confident of achieving.

After two more laps she was alongside June, who was now forced to increase her speed to avoid being lapped. As they both pedalled as fast as possible, they also gained on Amy, who had increased her speed also. Suddenly June slowed down quickly and let out a scream as she came, rolling sideways onto the grass as Emma flashed past. Only Amy to go, thought Emma.

Emma maintained her pedalling rate and pulled up almost level with Amy's bike. Amy was just able to keep ahead, feeling the urge to cum strong in her pussy as she focused on keeping just ahead of Emma. Then it was all over as Amy couldn't retain her focus and came hard, toppling off her bike onto the grass where she writhed and thrashed about as the intense orgasm had its way with her, leaving Emma to slow to a stop and gently dismount, lying on the grass to recuperate from her exertions and allow the need to cum to fade away gradually.

The onlookers rushed to congratulate Emma on her win. After the commotion subsided, Dana asked Emma what she would like as her prize.

"I would like Todd to whip me please. I know that sounds strange, but I've been talking with Amy and she told me how Todd had whipped her at the 25th anniversary. I don't quite want to go to that extent, but I do want to feel the sting of the lash administered by Todd."