Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After many minutes, during which time Becks simply held her daughter, she roused herself and returned to reality. She looked down at her reddened and welted body and then at Todd, standing waiting patiently. She let go of her mother and threw herself into Todd's strong, welcoming arms.

"Thank you so much," she sobbed against his chest, "That was absolutely wonderful. Thank you darling, thank you."

Todd held her tightly. "That's Ok," he replied. "I'm pleased you enjoyed it and I don't think I've done any lasting damage. You'll be sore for a few days but that will pass."

"Mmmm, that's fine. Thank you. When I'm healed and able to, will you please make sweet, passionate love to me please?"

"Yes, of course I will," replied Todd, kissing her gently on her upturned lips.

After that the remainder of the afternoon was really an anti-climax. Emma spent some time recuperating, cooling her body in the pool before allowing Becks to rub some healing cream into the welts and her aureoles which had small cracks in them from the whip. Before they knew it, mother and daughter were engaged in a full massage session, rubbing massage oil into each other's back, arse cheeks, shoulders and thighs before rolling onto their backs and taking it in turn to massage breasts, abdomens, thighs and pussies.

"Mmmm, that feels soooooo good," murmured Emma as her mother gently massaged the oil into her bruised breasts and nipples. "It really is worth being beaten just to feel the soothing that arises from a massage. Of course, I also had the hardest and most intense orgasm of my life when the whip hit my clit. Todd is just wonderful with that whip."

"Yes he is," replied Becks as she continued massaging her daughter gently, applying the soothing oil to her abdomen and thighs before moving to her pussy. She very gently separated her pussy lips, examining for signs of damage to lips, clit or vulva, which she was pleased were all in excellent condition considering the abuse they had so recently received. Tentatively Becks began to massage Emma's pussy, sneaking a finger into her gaping, streaming cunt and rubbing her G spot gently.

Emma began a low moaning, writhing her hips as the sexy feelings flowed through her body.

"Keep still," instructed Becks, "Just feel the feelings without responding by movement. This will make them far more intense."

Emma lay there, feeling the feelings growing and intensifying without any movement. She was amazed how it felt as the sensations poured through her nervous system, sending tingling sensations to her extremities as she felt her orgasm start to build. Becks sensed this as well and slowed down the stimulation, holding her where she was.

"Oooohhh, Mom, I need to cum so badly."

Becks smiled to herself. "All in good time, darling, just enjoy."

She continued the massage of her G spot, along with gentle massage of her pussy lips and clit from time to time, urging her slowly, very slowly, to her orgasm. She noticed that several people had gathered round, watching silently as mother and daughter made love together. Gradually Emma approached the point of no return. Should she tell her Mom or just cum, that was the big question. She chose to tell her.

"Mom, I'm going to cum very soon."

"Ooohhh, yes, you cum, sweetheart, cum for Mommy, feel Mommy give you your wonderful orgasm." Emma felt Becks increase the pressure and rate of massage, feeling like electric shocks were pulsating through her body.

"Aaaahhhh, aaaarrrrrgggghhh, yes, yesssss, yessss I'm, cumminggggg!" she screamed as her orgasm pounded her into the ground, totally annihilating any sense of who or what she was, where she was of anything like reality. For what seemed like hours she felt these waves of pleasure and release wash over her before gradually, gently she returned to a place of perfect peace and total relaxation.

"Wow," she said, opening her eyes and seeing Becks gazing lovingly at her. "That was soooo awesome. Thanks, Mom. Thanks soooo much."

Becks lay beside her and they hugged for a while until Emma was fully recovered.

"Your turn now, Mom," she said with a grin as she sat up and poured massage oil on her hands.

The onlookers moved to positions of greater comfort so they also could fondle and caress each other. Emma began massaging Becks' back, arse and thighs just as her Mom had done for her. When those areas were complete, she turned Becks over and began once again with her front side, abdomen, thighs, breasts for a long time, pussy lips, then clit, gently and lovingly, then she found her Mom's G spot and began gently stimulating it, watching the effect of the stimulation on her Mom and adjusting speed and pressure to hold Becks close to cumming, but not close enough to actually cum.

By now Emma was feeling incredibly sexy once again and her cunt was drooling woman juice onto the foam pad. Emma repositioned herself so that she and her Mom were in a 69 position, allowing her to continue to massage her Mom's G spot and to lick and suck her clit while she in turn was receiving the same stimulation from her mother. Emma slowed things down to allow herself to catch up, aiming for a simultaneous orgasm. She noticed that many of the onlookers were now emulating them, stimulating each other and, from the expressions on some faces, getting close to cumming as well.

In a short time Emma felt herself approaching another orgasm. She increased the stimulation of her Mom's clit and G spot and felt her Mom start to cum, which pushed her over the brink into her own orgasm.

"Yes, yes, like that Emma, like that, oooohhhh, harder, harder, yes, yes, yesssss!" cried Becks as she came hard, pounding her pussy against Emma's tongue and chin as she sucked Emma's clit hard, forcing her to cum also.

"Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!" screamed Emma yet again as she came hard on her mother's tongue and fingers.

Slowly the loving couple came down from their orgasmic highs and looked at the onlookers, seeing some who had also cum and some who were about to cum, judging by the glazed looks in their eyes. Mother and daughter turned so they were face to face and kissed, sharing their taste of each other as they lay gently together, hands idly caressing skin and each murmuring endearments to the other.

"I'm so pleased I found you again," said Emma softly.

"I'm pleased you did too," replied Becks, kissing her beloved daughter once again.

After a beautiful dinner, a chat amongst family members and a late supper Marcie and Greg went arm in arm to their bedroom. They showered together, as they usually did, then climbed into bed and lay in each other's arms.

"Wow, what a day. And to think I guess I started all this by being a lousy lover all those years ago," said Greg.

"Yes, aren't you pleased I wasn't willing to put up with that?" replied Marcie.

"Absolutely. Just look at what we've achieved; at the community we have developed; at the way we've taught several generations of people that sexual expression is good and healthy and wholesome, however that expression is manifested. Look at the bigotry we have overcome and the people we have assisted to develop into all they can be. It really is amazing to think all this started on one night when you got pissed off at me."

"Yes, but you must remember that it is also your responsiveness, acceptance and willingness to change that enabled all this to happen. Once we set about establishing this, we worked together really well. I'm so pleased that Pam and David came on board as well or we wouldn't have this place now. And it was such a benefit having Dana, Todd, Trudi, Gabby and Chris as the driving force behind the establishment of the whole enterprise. Then everyone else who seemed to just arrive when they were most needed. What a wonderful extended family we have."

"The thing that I'm really grateful for is how accepting everyone is of what I guess could best be called the new morality. You know, the way in which there is no jealousy, no sense of having to own anyone, where polyamory is the accepted norm, where erotic expression in whatever form, even through pain, is welcomed and accepted. This, of course, enables people to feel quite free to express themselves sexually whenever, however and to whomever they desire. Which brings me to the next question, are you up for a bit right now?"

"Always. I just love feeling your hard cock inside me." Marcie rolled onto her back and pulled her knees apart and upwards. "Do me good, lover," she said.

Greg positioned himself between her legs and gently eased his hard cock into her warm, slippery cunt. He rested then, kissing her and gazing into her eyes as he gently caressed her still-firm breasts and tweaked her nipples.

"I wonder how many times we've made love together, darling," he mused.

"Countless," she replied. "And each time is just as wonderful and full of love as all the others."

"Mmmm, you say the nicest things," he murmured in her ear, before he started the gentle, loving and very stimulating rhythmic fucking movements that he knew would drive Marcie wild. Within a few minutes she was rolling her head from side to side, enjoying his lovemaking.

"Ooohhh, yes, like that, fuck me, fuck me like that, oh yes, baby, ooohhh that's so good . . . ." she babbled, rapidly approaching her orgasm.

Greg slowed his movements down to prolong the sensations.

"Ooohhh, no, fuck me, give it to me darling, I want it harder, deeper, faster, more . . . ." she complained, thrusting her hips at him to try to gain more stimulation.

Greg knew, after all this time, exactly how to play Marcie to give her the best and most prolonged orgasm possible. He did this now, slowing down still further while massaging her breasts and twisting her nipples, heightening her stimulation while at the same time reducing her ability to cum quickly. He kissed her gently, thrusting his tongue into her mouth to wrestle with her tongue.

The sensations that Marcie felt were overwhelming, bringing her close to, but not quite over the edge of her orgasm. Greg knew he could hold her there for a long time, forty minutes being about his record. Tonight, however, he wasn't going for records. The visual and tactile stimulation during the day had enhanced his sexual response so he was close to cumming as well. He increased the speed and depth of his fucking, at the same time massaging her breasts and squeezing her nipples hard. This put Marcie over the edge and she screamed out her orgasm.

"Aaaaarrrrr... ggggghhhhh!," she cried, "Yes, oooohhhh, fuck, fuck, fuck meeeeee."

Her cunt clenching his cock as her body writhed beneath him was too much for Greg who spurted great wads of his hot cum deep in Marcie's cunt as he tensed for a few seconds then collapsed onto Marcie's still writhing body, panting from exertion.

They lay like this for a while before Marcie started gasping for more air and Greg lifted his body off her chest with his arms, his cock still firmly implanted inside her cunt. He slowly and gently stroked backwards and forwards, winding down the whole lovemaking session and allowing them both to fully appreciate the depth of their love for each other. After a while they rolled onto their sides, still embracing, with Greg's now only slightly hard cock still nestled in Marcie's very well lubricated cunt.

"Thank you, sweetheart," whispered Marcie, "You really are a very wonderful and special person. Thank you for being you."

"Darling," he replied, kissing her gently, "Without you I'm nothing. I love you so much, darling, and I love making love with you. Thank you."

"Goodnight sweetheart," whispered Marcie, giving him a gentle, loving kiss.

"Goodnight darling," replied Greg, once the kiss had ended.

They dropped into a sated, dreamless sleep, lovers forever.