Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana was quite surprised. She knew that Emma had enjoyed many of the Dungeon activities and that she seemed to enjoy being whipped in her and Paula's act on stage, but it appeared that her love of being beaten was quite genuine. Then again, maybe she simply liked experiencing challenges. Whatever, it was going to be an interesting addition to the afternoon's agenda.

"Ok, I'm sure that Todd will be pleased to oblige," replied Dana. "Shall we do that after lunch?"

"Yes, that would be a good idea because then I'll be able to sit down to eat," laughed Emma.

As people returned to their own activities, Becks approached Emma and asked her about her choice of prize.

"Sweetheart, you could have asked for something pleasant rather than what most people would view as a punishment," she began.

"But Mom, it is pleasant for me. Remember that Paula and I used to whip and cane each other on stage and we still do, only far milder than we did in our old place. I seem to miss the pain and I also wanted to experience this treatment at the hands of Todd, who I've been told is the best in the business. Amy told me in detail how she was whipped and how Todd fudged the final stroke so she still has her clit. I really do want the experience of being whipped at the hands of such a wonderfully considerate person. Consider it personal growth," she laughed, "And it's a good idea to do it before I get a really swelly belly, don't you think?"

"Hmmm, Ok, if you've made up your mind, that's fine. You're a big person so I guess I have to accept your decision."

"Tell you what I'd really like also," continued Emma, "I want to make love with you afterwards, while my pussy is still sore, tender and stinging from the blows, and also ultrasensitive to your fingers and tongue."

"Ok, if that's what you want I'll be happy to oblige," replied Becks. "Let's go and eat anyway. I'm starving."

Before they could go to lunch, Marcie announced that there was going to be one more activity before they ate.

"I know many of you like games so this is in the form of a game for us all to play," she announced. "So firstly I want you all to get into pairs, either male-female pairs or female-female, no male-male please as males are in short supply."

Everyone paired up and Marcie gave each pair a packet of 25 short, thin sterilized hypodermic needles. She noticed that Hettie was without a partner, Helga having paired up with Yvonne, so asked Hettie to be her partner. Marcie then held up two large fluffy dice.

"When I roll these dice the total will be between two and twelve, obviously," she explained. So each person in a pair must choose now whether they will be overs or unders, overs being twelve to eight and unders being six to two."

She waited until everyone had chosen, then she moved to the whiteboard and wrote two columns of numbers, 2 to 6 and 12 to 8, with 7 at the bottom.

"When I roll the dice the total will indicate who does what. So if I roll 8, the unders person will take a needle and insert it into the side or aureole of the overs person. Likewise, if it is 6, the overs person will insert a needle into the same position in their partner."

Marcie wrote 'breast' alongside the row that contained 6 and 8.

"Just remember that if you're inserting the needle into a guy, make certain it goes in at an angle so that it doesn't cause damage by hitting bone. Then for the other numbers I'll write alongside each what part of the body is to receive the needle."

On the whiteboard she wrote 'labia/cock shaft' alongside 5 and 9, 'nipple' alongside 4 and 10, 'clit hood/ball sac' alongside 3 and 11, and 'clit/cock head' alongside 2 and 12. Alongside 7 she wrote 'free choice'.

"I'm sure all of you will know that the most likely number to come up is seven and least likely are two and twelve. Therefore you will most likely get more free choices than anything else. Once you get a free choice, each partner inserts a needle into the other wherever they choose, within safety guidelines of course. Remember no insertions above shoulder height and no permanent damage is to be done. Are there any questions?"

There was quiet discussion between the partners of each pair then Todd commented, "Because the chance of a roll being an over or an under are equal, it follows that statistically both partners will have the same number of needles inserted into them, but that won't necessarily follow in practice. Is that correct?"

"Yes," replied Marcie, "That's correct. In fact it is possible, though highly unlikely, that one partner in each pair will have, say, twenty needles and the other only five. Interesting game, eh. By the way, for a 3 or 11 for a guy, be careful to only insert the needle through the sac, do not penetrate a ball as that can be dangerous as the balls are not immobilized. "

There was a small amount of discussion which Marcie cut off by announcing the first roll. She rolled the dice and observed the result.

"The total for the first roll is five. That means that the overs person takes a needle and inserts it into the labia or cock shaft of their unders partner. You can do that now."

Marcie had chosen to be the unders partner so Hettie removed a needle, Marcie lay back with her legs widely spread and felt the sting as Hettie inserted the needle into her left labia. From the remainder of the group there were a few muffled 'ouch' sounds.

Marcie stood carefully and rolled the dice again. "The second roll is eleven," she announced. "The unders person in each pair can therefore insert a needle into the clit hood or ball sac of their partner. Just take care as you do this."

Hettie lay back and Marcie spent a short time isolating her clit hood before inserting a needle through it from side to side. Hettie closed her eyes as pain washed through her for a few moments, then smiled up at Marcie.

"All good," she said, "It feels really strange though."

From around the pairs there were some sharp yelps of pain as needles penetrated ball sacs and hoods, but they all quickly settled down.

Marcie rolled again, an eight, so the overs received a needle in one of their breasts. The next rolls were a six, eleven and two.

The penetrations from the six and eleven went quietly, but for the two, when the unders partner received a needle in her clit or cock head, there were several loud screams as the needle penetrated these very sensitive areas.

The next roll was a seven. Marcie told them that they could each insert a needle into their partner and that it was a good idea to be kind because the chances were that there would be another seven rolled so there would be an opportunity for revenge.

Hettie went first, ignoring Marcie's advice and inserting a needle lengthwise into Marcie's clit. Marcie gasped at the pain, feeling a little faint for a short time as the stinging pain radiated throughout her body. Hettie watched slightly apprehensively, expecting Marcie to retaliate in kind. However, Hettie was a pain slut from way back so was looking forward to the experience. She was not disappointed; Marcie inserted a needle down the length of her clit and twisted it when it was in place. Hettie screamed a short, sharp scream, then opened her eyes again and thanked Marcie.

From the responses from the pairs, it appeared that most had taken advantage of the opportunity to inflict real pain on their partner, in the most loving way possible of course. All the men now sported a needle in their cock head and all the women now had a needle either lengthwise of crosswise through their clit. The game was becoming more exciting.

Over the next little while the game progressed, with another three 7s being rolled as well as a twelve, until only one needle remained. Marcie rolled the dice, obtaining a three, and over partners inserted the final needle into their partners. By now all the women had at least one needle in each nipple, and often several through their clit, while men had several through their cock head and at least two in their ball sac.

"It's now lunchtime. Please keep your needles in until after lunch, when you can either remove them yourself or somebody can do this for you. It's 1.15 now; let's say that no needles can be removed until 2pm. That Ok for everyone?" asked Marcie.

There was no dissent so everyone headed to the delicious buffet lunch that Helga and Hettie had prepared before they received their needles. They ate lunch without their aprons, which would have rubbed against the needles in their breasts. It was interesting to see that most people walked slowly and carefully because of the needles in their genital regions.

Over lunch Todd and Emma had a chat about what Emma wanted and in particular what she aimed to achieve by being whipped. She wanted to experience the helplessness associated of being controlled by somebody else and being hurt by them. She wanted to feel the pain and practice turning sexual pain into sexual pleasure. She also wanted to cum under the whip, something she had never done before. She also wanted the whipping outside so she could feel the sun on her skin as it was whipped.

After lunch, at 2pm, people spent time removing needles from each other and disposing of them in the sharps containers provided. Several guys set up a portable whipping frame by the pool so Emma's whipping could take place in the open. Emma and Todd had chosen how Emma wanted to be positioned. She firstly had rope bound around her breasts, then was tied into the frame bent over a bar, with her wrists and ankles tied to the side bars. This position presented her back, arse and thighs to Todd's whip. The rest of the people there, including Helga and Hettie, gathered around at a safe distance, sitting on the grass or on chairs to watch the demonstration.

To begin with Todd took a multi-tailed whip to accustom Emma's body to the potential pain. He spent about ten minutes whipping her back, arse, inner thighs and pussy area with gentle strokes to start with, working up to more rapid, harder strokes as the endorphins were released to enable higher levels of pain to be tolerated. By the end of this preliminary whipping Emma's skin on the affected areas was glowing red but no skin was broken and no welts had risen.

Emma was then repositioned so that she was on her back suspended from broad straps around her wrists and behind her knees, both arms and legs being held widely apart. This provided open access to her breasts, abdomen, pussy and thighs.

Once again Todd spent ten minutes whipping the exposed areas with gentle, then progressively faster, harder strokes. Towards the end he laid many strokes across her breasts, including her nipples, and onto her pussy lips and clit. Emma would writhe after each blow to these sensitive areas, crying out in pain on several occasions and at the end was sobbing quietly and continuously.

Todd went to her and crouched down beside her head.

"How are you feeling?" he asked quietly.

"Ooohhh, I feel absolutely wonderful. Painful, but wonderful. Thank you darling. It's so good to be whipped by such an expert."

"Ok to carry on then? You remember the safe word, don't you?"

"Yes, please carry on with our plan, please whip me hard. Yes, I remember the safe word and know to use it if I choose to."

"Ok, that's all good. Enjoy."

Emma was now repositioned to stand upright between the frame poles, ankles and wrists tied to the poles, spreading her wide open. Todd picked up a short, thin cane and started gently tapping her body with it, breasts, nipples, abdomen, a couple of taps on her pussy, then behind for her arse cheeks and backs of her thighs. He then took a longer cane and increased the strength of the strokes on her arse and thighs while decreasing the stroke rate, allowing her to assimilate the pain of each stroke separately as he began to raise red welts across her arse cheeks. She wriggled her arse to try to dissipate the pain.

Once her arse was suitably reddened and welted, he returned to her front side, placing some strokes across her abdomen before working up to her breasts, where he caned top, bottom and finally the nipples themselves, each blow now eliciting a howl of pain, a few sobs, then the words: "More please, Sir."

Once her breasts met Todd's satisfaction, he then started on her thighs, from bottom to top, before repositioning himself directly in front of her and starting to gently tap her inner thighs, both sides, with the cane, moving always closer to her pussy. The strength of the strokes gradually increased until small welts were being raised with each stroke. Todd noticed that Emma now had her eyes closed and was making small mewling sounds indicating that she was very sexually aroused. The final three strokes were one on each pussy lip and one between them, directly on Emma's sensitive clit. This final stroke caused her to cum, shaking uncontrollably in her bonds before relaxing and simply hanging from the wrist supports.

The onlookers were amazed at the punishment Emma's body was taking and the fact that Emma appeared to be enjoying it immensely. After she had cum and recovered from her orgasm, she smiled at Todd and quietly thanked him, asking for more now please.

Todd picked up his eight foot plaited kangaroo hide stock whip, his pride and joy and the one he had used so effectively on Amy five years earlier. He swung and cracked it a few times, causing Emma to glance at him in alarm. He then ran the whip over her body, allowing her skin to feel the plaited leather that was going to be hitting it hard in a few moments. Once these preliminaries were completed, he stood away from her a little and swung the whip again, cracking the popper loudly.

Jeff clipped two spring nipple clamps to Emma's nipples then stood back. Todd lined these up with his whip and made two quick strokes, each stroke removing one clamp without touching Emma's skin. Emma let out a small shriek as each clamp was removed and the pain associated with the sudden release of pressure radiated through her body.

Jeff then tied a piece of string around one nipple, pulled it tight between her nipples and tied the other end to the other nipple, leaving the string between her breasts tight and a few inches above her sternum. Todd lined up on this target and made his stroke, the popper cleanly cutting the string without touching Emma. Again Emma let out an involuntary shriek as the instantaneous tension in the string increased then released. Jeff untied her nipples.

Emma was repositioned so that she was on her back, suspended by straps from knees and wrists, with her legs tied wide apart. Damien brought several longer strings and tied each one so that one end of each string was tied to each thigh and the string between the thighs was tight. The five strings started just above her knees and were roughly equally spaced with the last one being about half an inch from her pussy lips. Todd moved in line with her body, estimated the distance carefully and made a stroke with the whip that cut the first string neatly in half. He repeated this another three times, each time cutting the next string until only one string remained, half an inch from her sensitive pussy lips and clit.

"Are you ready for this?" he asked Emma.

Emma nodded without speaking, her eyes closed and braced against the expected searing pain of the whip hitting her pussy. Todd made a trial stroke then the final cutting stroke, neatly severing the remaining string without touching Emma's skin.

The onlookers applauded loudly as most people let out breaths they hadn't been aware they were holding. Becks was being comforted by Marcie as she watched her beloved daughter undergo the prize she had chosen for winning her race.

Todd once again approached Emma.

"It's time now for your body to feel the whip. Are you ready? Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked.

"Oh, yes, please whip me, darling," she replied eagerly and with certainty.

Todd stepped away and as gently as possible laid a stroke across her abdomen. It had no flick to it at the end but it just lay on her body for a second before sliding off. In fact it didn't even leave a mark, much less a welt.

"Harder, please Sir, much harder," requested Emma.

Todd laid several more strokes across her sensitive skin, each one slightly harder than the last until the final stroke raised a noticeable welt. He then continued whipping Emma with a further five strokes across her abdomen, then moved upwards to whip across the lower side of her breasts, then the upper side, then directly across her sensitive nipples.

"Oooooo... wwwwwww!" she yelled, writhing as much as she could in her bonds.

"Do you want to stop?" asked Todd.

"No, don't even think of it. More like that please, Sir. Ignore my cries and maybe screams. Just whip me."

Todd repeated the strokes across her breasts, lower, upper, nipples, several more times, each time eliciting a scream as he whipped her nipples. He examined the sensitive skin, then decided that one more set, slightly harder, would finish that area. He did that, each stroke leaving a definite welt behind it, the last stroke eliciting a howl of agony from Emma as flecks of blood appeared on her nipples and aureoles.

"That's all for there," Todd told her.

"Mmmm, thank you. That last stroke was wonderful. You have no idea how sexy this is making me feel," she replied.

Becks broke away from Marcie and approached Emma.

"Emma, sweetheart, stop it now. You don't have to do this you know," she pleaded.

"Mom, I want to do this. The feelings are incredible. Haven't you ever been beaten and enjoyed it? If so, you'll know what I mean."

Becks thought back to the times she'd been beaten and the joy it had brought her. What right did she have to prevent Emma experiencing that joy, she thought. Without another word she returned to Marcie.

Emma was repositioned into the vertical position once again. Todd stood beside her and carefully and gently whipped her back and arse, making certain that the power of the stroke did not cause the popper to flick, which had the ability to cut skin like paper. The strokes left a series of welts across her back, arse cheeks and upper thighs but Todd was careful to regulate the strokes so they did not draw blood.

Emma was repositioned again on her back with her legs apart and her pussy wide open to the whip. Todd stepped in line with Emma's body for the final set of strokes. The onlookers hushed, knowing this was the big set. Amy in particular was apprehensive for Emma, remembering her own experience in this situation.

Once again Todd started softly, allowing the whip to lie for a second on Emma's pussy before sliding it off, allowing her to get the feel of the leather against her sensitive pussy lips and clit. The fourth stroke he made was slightly harder, and the fifth harder still, both on her pussy lips, already swollen from arousal and earlier beating.

The next two strokes were harder and made contact with Emma down the crease between her upper thigh and lower abdomen on both sides. Still they were only hard enough to redden the skin, leaving an imprint of the plaiting, rather than to raise a welt. He continued playing with the whip in this very tender region, causing increasing redness without raising any welts. Emma was moaning continually now, rolling her head from side to side, obviously very aroused and seeking release in an explosive orgasm.

Todd lined up what was to be his final stroke very carefully, aiming for Emma's engorged clit which was very prominent between her pussy lips. He used the most force he thought it could bear without causing possibly permanent damage to the nerves lying so close under the skin. The onlookers were hushed, collectively holding their breath waiting for the climax.

Todd's stroke was quick and accurate, the strength perfectly judged and Emma almost went into orbit as her orgasm struck. She let out a blood-curdling scream as she thrashed around in her bonds completely uncontrollably. This lasted for several minutes before she gradually quietened down again and Jeff and Damien were able to release her from her bonds. Becks was there to support her as she collapsed into her mother's arms, sobbing against her neck from an overload of emotions.