All Comments on 'Strobe Lights and Loud Beats'

by S0ak3d4U

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
meh

Editing.....its not hard.

hoo_hoo_boohoo_hoo_booalmost 11 years ago

With an edit this would be superb- I loved the way it was told, the consistency of it and the plot being simple- Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

We had a night club about an hour away that a buddy of mine Jim had taken a date. He said that we needed to go with him and his date. Anne my wife and I went. It was a blast until the girl's were out on the floor and the lights all went off except for a strobe light that just about blinded us.I caught a glimpse of some guy humping Anne.I yelled Jim did you see that. That SOB is humping on Anne as far as I knew he could have been screwing her.I said are you with me he said you bet buddy it's been a long time since we have been in a fight. We started through the crowd and I said go to the front of the girl's. I worked around back. I kicked the guy in his crouch from behind. He must have fell because I didn't see him. I did see that Jim was helping Anne up. The guy I didn't see until I tripped over him. They finally turned the lights back on. I was picking myself up off the floor. Then I pulled the guy up that I had kicked. He was in bad shape. I offered to help him back to his table and he said that would be good. When we approached the table a woman stood up and slapped him hard across his face and said you SOB I seen what you done to that woman and we are done. I said sorry bud I wouldn't have helped you back if I knew that you were going to get slapped. I walked away. Back at our table Anne said I'm sorry but I thought it was you. I said let's dance some more and get out of here. We did. We never did go back there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous