Stud Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next two dates with Natasha were much the same and she was easily pulling me under her influence. Each night, back at her house, my cock came out, she admired it and stroked it and even saw the pre-cum glistening on the end, but then she would have me tuck it away before sending me home; admonishing me not to touch it.

It was on the Fourth night that I saw Tanya for the first time. Tanya was Natasha's maid, and she was a sexy little kitten dressed in an old fashioned maid uniform that only just covered her round ass and pushed her barely covered nipples out and up for some fine viewing pleasure

Tanya served us wine and once let me know she wasn't wearing panties as she bent to retrieve a pillow from the floor.

On a night I will never forget, we were once again back in her house, with Tanya supplied wine, on the couch and my iron stiff cock was out in the air again, being expertly fondled by Natasha when everything changed.

"Why don't you stand up so we can see this in action."

We both stood and my wood was ramrod stiff and pointed slightly upwards. Deftly she unbuttoned and let my pants slide to the floor. "We don't need these right now", she said as she guided me to step out of the pile on the floor; never losing her grip on my cock or balls. I wore no underwear at her behest from nights before.

Tanya magically appeared and I startled, naked as I was, but a firm squeeze on my balls quickly convinced me to stay where I was and to enjoy the fondling I was receiving. "Pick those up" was all she said and Tanya scurried to obey and neatly folded my pants over a chair and stood respectfully over in the corner. She might have been a distraction, but my mind quickly re-centered on the amazing feeling building in my cock.

My cock was pulsing now and she knew what was coming as I stood there with no pants. Natasha continued to stroke and fondle and increase the friction and the timing and just before I was set to explode she got her other hand under my shirt and found my nipple.

With a pinch and squeeze of my right nipple, I grunted and exploded sending a huge spurt some four feet across the room to land on the hardwood floor. Some more spurts followed falling short of the original. My knees were almost buckling, the cum had been that intense. More intense than anything I had self induced.

"Well, well ... that's a nice big load, isn't it. Clean that up!" this to Tanya in the corner, who quickly scurried over. Using a large clothe she had stashed in the room before hand, she crawled about on the floor, ass up and open for viewing, and cleaned up the copious cum collected on the wooden planks.

My mind was reeling. The emotions were so confused and the feeling so all encompassing. I had not ever felt like this.

Tanya finished cleaning and retreated from the room with the cum soaked towel. I stood there still reeling and in a glow. My cock lost some of its strength but was still full and dripping.

"You need to go now and get your work finished for tomorrow. And don't touch it again tonight. I think you know that you need to keep this for me"

She was right on both counts. I did have some work to get done for a research project I was doing and I did know that she pretty much controlled my cum-life now.

The slave on the breeding bench still tightened up every time I hit bottom, but she was starting to enjoy being filled by my cock. It also might have had something to do with the big titted slave laying on her back sucking on her tits as they swayed back and forth from the pounding I was now giving. And it was getting to be a pounding and I was starting to feel the familiar build up in cock. The train was coming.

My trainer was at my side now, feeling my muscles strain, and more importantly watching the slave over the bench. If she could time our orgasms, there was an increased chance of getting her pregnant. I continued to piston my large rod in and out and the cunt before me was wet but still tight, and then the slave arched her back what little she could and almost stopped breathing for a moment and when she saw that my trainer grabbed my nipple and gave some mighty twists. I pushed all the way to the bottom and almost immediately I came ... and came ... and came.

The crowd laughed and applauded the little show that we had completed. I struggled to maintain my balance. A good cum still left me weak in the knees. The trainer only waited a moment before grabbing my cum soaked cock and pulling it backwards out of the slave. Immediately the little male slave started turning the handle and the rear rail rose higher and higher until the slave's ass was four or five feet in the air and she almost appeared to be doing a head stand. This was meant to keep the cum inside her. But there as no way she was keeping all the cum inside her that I had blasted in there and it almost immediately started to leak out and run down her ass and back.

Her own trainer would have to deal with that. Mine just backed me up and reconnected my leash over my head and left me to recover. The big titted slave (it's the only way I knew her in my mind) was suddenly in front of me with a large wet cloth to clean of my cock and balls. She rubbed her nipples against me as she cleaned and I hoped she wouldn't get caught as there would be hell to pay for both of us if she did.

The date nights continued with Natasha, and the evenings were immensely enjoyable and always ended back at her house with the sexy Tanya waiting on us. After a few more days of jerking off, I took my pants off, at her request, almost as soon as I came through the door. The pants were quickly retrieved by Tanya and folded neatly for when I would be ushered out the door and back home.

Tanya also placed a towel on the floor where I would shoot my cum, to make it easier for her to clean up, but lots of creamy cum landed on the floor all around the towel. One night as we sat together on the couch, me naked below the waist, and Natasha rubbing my engorged cock, she whispered that she had a little surprise for tonight's fun.

I like surprises and I like the one she had for me. Calling for Tanya, she leaned back and watched my face as Tanya came into the room. She was naked and she was hot! She wore a collar around her neck and her nipples had been pierced with golden rings. Her pussy was completely shaved which showed off her clit ring that pierced her most feminine of spots. She was gorgeous; there was no doubt about it. Displayed as she was, she would have sold out any porn mag that had her pictures inside.

"I thought you would like it. Now stand up, and we'll see how much." That night when she pinched my nipple, I shot almost everything past the towel as I ogled Tanya standing just off to the side out of the line of fire.

The next night Natasha had me remove all of my clothes when I came in the door, and they were folded by the equally naked Tanya. "I think it would be nicer if you didn't wear clothes inside the house", was all she said. Later she had me put my hands behind my head, "to keep them out of the way" as I shot towards Tanya and her awesome body.

The big titted slave was back at my feet and the little male slave had been called off somewhere else. I was cleaned up and re-oiled and standing there for all to see. The studliest stud in the barn. Occasionally I would feel a hand massage my cock to keep it full but not hard. I had attracted quite a crowd from both the win and the fucking I had given the girl on the bench.

Owners and slaves drifted past, or stopped to take in the sight of me all oiled and magnificent. The words weren't mine, I had heard others use them to describe me and I really had no part in making me what I am today. Others had done that for me, or to me! An occasional owner would come forward and examine me closer. Running their hands over my muscles, especially my ass and almost without fail they would grab my cock and heft it, almost as if trying to ensure it was not fake. It was real alright. Big and real!

One young but well dressed couple, leading a small female "pup", spent a bunch of time staring at me. The girlfriend was obviously new and her eyes were huge at taking in not only me but all the sights in the barn and around us. While her boyfriend virtually ignored the pup are their feet, she was acutely conscious that it was there.

"Go ahead and feel him. He won't bite." My trainer was talking to the girlfriend and looking at the boyfriend. The girl was quite cute and quite thin and tall. She wore her expensive clothes well and had model like facial features. Slowly she made her way to me and tentatively touched my shoulder, feeling the muscle. Getting a bit braver, she moved her hand onto my well defined chest. And finally she lowered her hand and slowly wrapped it around my cock. She stared at it as she did this and slowly moved her hand the length of it and used her fingers to trace the size and shape of the head. When I flexed and made my cock move a little she almost jumped back.

When she returned to her boyfriend, I could hear him ask as they moved away, "would you like to really try something like that, someday". I couldn't help but smile. She might not have realized it, but she was being recruited. Their pup scurried after them when her leash tightened and pulled her away from looking up at me. Must have been awhile since she had good fucking.

12