All Comments on 'Stud Ch. 02'

by honourableboy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This was just stupid

When he stands up and bitch slaps the "mistress" things will become clear as to who's in charge. This was laughably bad.

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Keep going

First of all ignore the anonymous comment about it being stupid. It’s by someone who gets enjoyment from trying to create misery. Schadenfreude. Not worth bothering about.

I think you did well to avoid writing it in the same format as your first chapter. With the benefit of hindsight, and this is only a personal opinion that others might disagree with, it’s a pity that we know how he ends up. But you can still make his journey to get to where he ends up interesting and what happens when he gets there. This would have been good as the first chapter. The important thing is to keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Funny

Eraminus or whatever his name is is such a little hypocrite, last I read his comment he was more or less just insulting another writer for absolutely everything and not very superficial.

I'd take everything from him with a big bucket of salt.

While I was enjoying this story the jump from introduction to punishment went a bit to fast, she should probably made him beg to be punishmed as forgiveness not just punished for me to not lose immersion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

Don’t listen to the negative comment. This is well written and enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous