Stud Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She topped pulling on the chain when I was bent fully horizontal. My legs were wide, my ass was available and my now fear softened cock hung down accessible and vulnerable.

Tanya now went to the corner and knelt quietly. By looking up, I could see Maria in the same situation as me. And it did not at all look good for us. Although for someone not tied down, I am sure she looked outstanding, with that awesome ass on display and her breasts untouched and hanging below her.

Mistress came into the room them. I could hear her before I could see her and I was frankly scared to look up at her.

"You two need to learn something and to learn it right now. I own you and everything about you." I jerked in surprise and not a little of pain when she grabbed my balls and pulled sharply. "I own these. I decide about them. I decide whether they get used or whether they whither away and die. I decide whether they feel pleasure or whether they feel pain. I DECIDE!"

The quick, hard slap, to the balls showed me the pain part of the equation, as well as some stars in my eyes from almost passing out. I hope that doesn't happen again.

You have both disobeyed me. And you both should know better. And You will both be taught a lesson so that you will never forget again. You will never forget just who is in charge and what I own.

Never forget, my two little slaves, that I am in charge. If I want you to suck on something, Maria, I will tell you. Or I will show you. Tanya ...

Tanya moved in front of Maria with an enormous dildo. It had t be six inches across and longer than I cared to imagine. With little advance notice she rammed it into her mouth and kept pushing until it was well seated and with difficulty she could breathe. Her mouth and lips were stretched obscenely wide trying to accommodate the massive invader, and I could hear the groans, until they were abruptly stopped with a smack to her ass from mistress, "be quiet!"

Oh shit! We're in trouble!

Tanya began fucking her mouth with the monster and Mistress began beating her ass. It wasn't gentle and I could see Maria trying to deal with the pain even as her mouth was being fucked without remorse. I didn't count the smacks, I didn't even want to know, because I knew I had to be next!

The tears were flowing, and her ass was waving around in a desperate attempt to avoid the smacks, but mistress worked over her behind from above her cheeks until her upper thigh. Fuck that was going to hurt.

Suddenly she stopped, and Tanya whipped out the dildo as Maria struggled to breathe and cried and slobbered. Mistress presented the riding crop to Maria and she strained forward to kiss it while begging for forgiveness.

Her ass was red and striped and would hurt for while, but it remained unblemished. Mistress liked that ass and liked to show it off and have it used by her friends.

Now it was my turn. Mistress positioned herself behind me and I could feel the goose bumps on my ass as it became super sensitive waiting for the first strike. Tanya quickly fed a large ball gag into my mouth. Didn't want to hurt Mistress's ears!

Then she did something that caught me off guard. Tanya got on her knees and grabbed hold of my cock and began to stroke it. My butt clenched from the feeling of being stroked, and Mistress hit me with the crop at the same time.

Holy crap did it hurt. I jerked forward in my restraints and let out a muffled grunt. Tanya kept stroking and my cock betrayed me by getting very hard. And Mistress settled down to give my ass a good whipping.

Mistress worked up and down my ass from the top to the bottom and even down onto the upper leg under my ass, which may have been the most painful of all. She never broke the skin, but there were welts and I was crying and moaning and begging (all suitably muffled) by the time the 15th stroke hit. And I was horny and getting closer to coming.

Tanya then slipped under me and took my hard cock in her mouth as much as she could. The strokes from Mistress now cause me to lurch forward and drive my cock into Tanya's mouth. It wouldn't be long now. And it wasn't. I came hard into her mouth as the stroke landed square across my ass. Mistress did not strike my balls or I would have surely passed out.

As Tanya swallowed furiously and crawled out from under me, Mistress waited a minute for me to come down from my cum high. She wasn't being nice. She wanted me to remember this session.

The strokes on my ass started again and I bucked into my restraints with renewed force. I wasn't hard now. I had no endorphins coursing through my body. I wasn't horny and being jacked off by a big titted beauty. I was tied to a frame being whipped. It hurt like nothing before. I would most certainly remember this forever!

It eventually stopped and I was crying and sobbing and gasping for breath. Tanya unplugged my mouth with a resounding wet pop sound and I continued to try to recover.

Mistress placed the whip in front of me and I kissed and slobbered all over it, and would have continued over her hand and up her arm if she had permitted me. I would have done anything at that time. I had totally immersed myself in submissiveness and was now scared of the pain she could bring.

I hope you've learned your lesson, she said as she walked away. We were there for a long time, although I don't know how long before Tanya let us up, and we dressed and went home. The ride was tough. I felt every bump.

As I lay in bed remembering what had happened, my cock was as hard as ever. What was I becoming? Or what was she unleashing?

12