All Comments on 'Student for Sir Pt. 01'

by _squishie

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Mimi21Mimi21over 7 years ago
O.M.G

Omgg i love it your a great writer !! Cant wait for more

FASfanFASfanover 7 years ago
A marvellous first story!

Welcome to Literotica and thank you for this hot introduction to your talent as a writer of erotica! Very well done -- I look forward to reading much more soon.

Five stars.

olsaltyolsaltyover 7 years ago
Rings True to My Domming Days

Nicely developed story, her reactions seem just about right, too. One suggestin if I may-- you would be an easier read if you made shorter paragraphs--some look like big chunks of words, a little daunting.....otherwise, fine work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I like what I see in the potential for relationship and romance. There is a sense of budding relationship and not just a hook up. That elevates this story. And I think you are a good writer technically at this point in your career. Hope you will continue.

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
A Very Good Story

This story is off to a good start. It was presumptuous of her to undress without being told. For her to speak when told not too is a mistake any new or learning sub would or could make when excited. The punishment was not severe for this mistake at all. The use of Sir and student work well but, perhaps at some point, names might become known although it is just a suggestion. The use of Sir and student works very well the way you are telling the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous