Student Teaching Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aubug
Aubug
146 Followers

"You like to cum, don't you?"

"Yes..." I admitted to him almost ashamedly.

I could feel his fingers back inside of me again, asking me to push back against him.

"You like to cum on black cocks?"

"I must..." I whispered back to him.

"LeShawn," I said, "I really want you to fuck me again.... Please...." I told him. Then I reached down and pulled his hand out of my pussy and brought his sticky fingers back to my lips sucking my cum from them.

He laughed at me debasing myself in front of him like that, and flipped me over on my belly pulling my ass in the air and mounted me. I breathed deeply as I felt him enter me and began to moan as he took deep, steady strokes into my pussy building up a solid rhythm.

"God I love your cock, you're so big." I told him between thrusts.

"You like big black cocks, don't you Katy?"

"I... I ... Yes," I admitted, "yes I do, I love big black cocks and how they fuck me. God it's so good."

"You like your students cocks?" he asked me, stroking more intently into me.

"I'll say and do whatever you want LeShawn, I love my students black cocks... Just fuck me with that monster......"

And with this, I started to focus even more intently on his cock inside of me and how he was stretching my little white pussy wider and wider. I loved the contrast of his skin to mine, I loved his hands running over me and teasing my body, and I really loved being stretched open by his meat. I shivered in excitement as his hands were running all over my ass, and even down the crevice between my cheeks. I trembled as he began stroking my still tight anus. Keeping his big cock inside of me, he gathered up some of the sex juice from my cunt, and began working a fingertip inside my other hole. I didn't move as I felt him push his finger deeper inside my ass, and then pushed a second.

It felt like I was going to burst and I couldn't believe how much this black boy was opening up my insides with his hands and his large cock.

But I knew what I wanted...

"Please LeShawn, finish fucking me," I asked. "Please finish with my pretty little white pussy."

"I just wanted to know if you could take your students giving it to you in the ass too, Ms. Kate."

And he pulled his stinky fingers out of my ass, and held it to my lips.

"C'mon Kate," he encouraged me.

I reluctantly opened my lips for him and accepted the dirty finger that had just so recently been in my rectum, into my mouth. He then began stroking into my pussy again with his beautiful cock, but he kept his hand in my mouth the whole time making me suck his fingers off like little cocks.

Every thrust seemed to go deeper and deeper inside me until I knew he was as far into me as I could take him. I knew he was fully bottomed out in my pussy and every thrust now was pressing up against my cervix, as deep as he could go. It made me excited to know that if he came right now inside of me, that he would be shooting his black sperm directly against my cervix and straight into my womb.

"LeShawn, I want you to cum inside of me," I begged him. "I want you to cum deep inside of me and shoot your sperm inside my pussy. Please..."

"That's what you want Kate? You want my thick black load inside of you again?"

"I do, please cum inside of me." And I continued on, trying to feed his ego, "I want to bring it home to Tommy, just like you said. I want to do it for you... Tommy will think I'm just wet for him, but it will really be your cum. Please....." I begged him dreaming of my fantasy.

He picked up his pace, thrusting with even more vigor for the next couple of minutes enjoying himself while I continued whimpering and crying and mumbling gibberish about needing more of his cum -- in any case, he was just fucking me silly. And then it finally happened, I felt him begin to shoot his semen deep inside of me; he pulsed again and again and again right up against my cervix, just like I'd imagined, filling me with millions and millions of his sperm and making me cry out in pleasure from that throbbing black weapon inside of me.

I felt him start to get up off of me, but I stopped him, "please LeShawn, don't move, just stay inside me for a few minutes."

"Can't get enough, can you?" he asked me.

"No," I replied dreamily. "I want you stay there and hold your sperm inside of me."

He laughed, but he did it; I looked over in the bedside mirror and saw the two of us for the first time together, me with my ass up in the air and him on top of me like a big black stud street dog on top of his little blonde bitch after dirty sex.

I could feel him getting softer, and didn't want him to slip out of me yet. Trying to prolong the moment, I put my head down on the bed and reached between my legs to play with his balls and pointed to us, "can you see us in the mirror?" I asked him. "God, we look sexy."

He nodded, then took another picture of us in the mirror with his phone. It seemed to be working as he stayed tied to me, stroking the skin on my back, holding his load in me.

"I want you stay hard, LeShawn," I told him. "I want you to fuck me some more."

He pulled out of me anyway causing a torrent of his cum to immediately start flowing out of me.

"You got to give me a few minutes girl," he said to me, still breathing a bit heavy from our coupling. "I guess I didn't expect you to be some kind of a jungle-loving size whore, Kate."

I had to agree with him, neither did I. And I kind of shrugged as I reached for a towel on the side of the bed to clean up my personal parts that he'd been in to for the last hour.

After wiping as much of his spunk from between my legs as possible, I laid down on the bed next to him and began stroking his chest hoping to get things started again.

"What gets you excited, LeShawn," I asked him." "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"I got lots of girlfriends, Kate, you know that."

"Not many people know this, but I've got a girlfriend too," I confessed.

He looked at me in disbelieve, "Kate, if that's true, you really are a slut. Does Tommy know that too?"

"Oh no, I don't think he could handle that one. We've only done it once, but you met her the other night, do you remember Tracy?"

"The big titted brunette?" he asked. "The one that gave Reggie the hand job?"

"Yeah, that one," I replied as my hand travelled down his chest and began stroking his belly. "She was my little sister when she was pledging the Delta Pi's, and we became best friends. Part of the process is that you have to do whatever your big sister wants, and we try to think of silly things for them to help us with and then we have to do the same for them." I continued, "We were giving each other pedicures all the time at first, then we began helping each other with other grooming tasks like shaving our legs. Then one thing led to another and soon we were giving each other full bikini waxes."

I could see his cock twitching a bit now.

"You like that, don't you LeShawn, thinking of another girl with her hands on my pussy?" I asked him allowing my hands to occasionally rub up against his member.

"Yeah baby, tell me more," he said.

"Well, sorry to let you down, but nothing happened, at least not during those sessions. But we did get used to being naked in front of each other," I said playfully.

"That's not the end of the story Kate," he told me. "There's more."

"Oh yes," I responded. "After all of this, we got to be best friends, and it was on the night when she was going to officially pledge the sorority. Part of it is that you are supposed to spend the day alone with each other, and talk about your friendship. Tracy and I chose to go out of town on a little shopping trip, and that night at the hotel, after a few drinks, we only used one bed."

I could feel him beginning to thrust into me again as I continued my story.

"Maybe we both knew it was going to happen, I'm not sure, but her soft girl kisses were so nice, and to feel her wet tongue on my clit was amazing. I loved it when we slipped into a 69 position, and I could taste her at the same time."

At this point, I stopped stroking his newly reawakened cock and rolled over sticking my butt up in the air. I asked him, "LeShawn, can you work your finger back in my ass?"

"Oh yeah, Ms. Kate, if that's what you want baby."

And I felt him begin to work his big meaty finger into my backdoor again.

And I smiled as I continued with my story, "LeShawn, that night, Tracy made me cum so hard on her face, almost as hard as you do, and she did one other thing, she liked to play with my ass. You did that tonight too, just like she used to, and it made me want to tell you about it. She'd be licking away at my pussy, but then she'd change her tack and make love to my butt. It made me feel so good, her soft tongue rimming my other hole."

"LeShawn, there's a jar of Vaseline I keep by the bed. I want you to be my first, the first to fuck me in the ass, can you do that for me? I've had Tracy's soft tongue, but I want your big beautiful black penis to be the first up there, please..."

He stopped his actions, and fumbled around finding the lube. I closed my eyes until I felt his hand on my anus again, putting a large dollop on my brown hole. And it didn't take more than a second after that to feel the head of his cock pressing against my sphincter.

He felt the resistance of my bum to his entrance, but didn't give up. He continued to gently push until I felt the tip of his cock pop inside me.

"Oh my god LeShawn... it's like a baseball bat in my ass, be careful."

"You want me to stop, Ms. Kate?" he asked continuing to slow in and out advance.

"Oh my god.... Oh my god, no. Keep going, just be careful. I want you to use that beautiful enormous black cock of yours and sodomize me, sodomize my little white ass. Please don't stop, just don't tear me..."

And he continued, slowly working his way up my backdoor tunnel. It felt like a hot poker entering my ass and it stung a little bit as I took more and more of him inside me. I continued with my slow, deep breathing as he pushed ever deeper into my rectum, stretching my ass little by little to accommodate his large fuck stick and finally, just when I thought I couldn't take any more, I felt him bottom out in my butt; his balls resting up against my ass cheeks just like before when he was in my pussy.

He held himself still for just a minute, then started thrusting more regularly into my ass. I let my hand go back to my clit again making little circles around my love button.

"How's that Teach, you like your student fucking your ass?" he asked.

"I do, I do, LeShawn. I love you giving your teacher a good ass fucking, oh yes...."

"You've never let any of your boyfriends do this to you before?"

"No LeShawn, not even Tommy, you're my first. I was going to give it to him for a wedding present, but... but I guess... I didn't make it..."

His thrusting now became more forceful and insistent as I continued to debase myself to him, whimpering and crying with the brutal ass fucking I was now receiving. I took my hand from my clit, and reached underneath us, rubbing his balls and stroking his cock as it slipped out of me with each thrust.

"Please LeShawn, I want you to finish with me. I want you to cum up my ass too, please do it now.... Please...."

And it wasn't long before our sodomy was completed by the now increasingly familiar rhythm of his ejaculation, this time inside my ass. Again, I could feel each and every spasm of his ejaculation. He held himself inside me for a minute or so after sating himself inside my rectum, but I didn't argue this time when he pulled out of me and was glad to feel my sphincter begin to return to normal size.

He began to pull on his shorts, and I looked up at him feeling his cum beginning to rush out of me feeling suddenly lonely and at a loss.

"LeShawn, don't you want to stay?" I begged him. "We can do it again if you want to," I said trying to reach for his penis.

"Ms. Kate, I've got practice in the morning, and you need to relax. I can't have you falling in love with me or anything. You've got a boyfriend after all."

"Fiancée," I corrected him.

"That's right," he said, "so you remember that. You'd better call him today, you got it?"

I nodded in agreement.

"Are you going to come back tomorrow?" I asked him hopefully.

"Maybe, we'll see."

He finished dressing, gave me a little kiss on the head, and then was out the door leaving me again with semen draining from my lady parts.

Aubug
Aubug
146 Followers
12