Stuffed Canary Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luckily, after a tense couple of seconds, Felicity relaxed back into her and Sara smiled against her lover's skin, knowing that she had narrowly avoided disaster.

Even more luckily Nyssa seemed to be kissing in the right direction, but just in case she kissed down the other thigh Sara slowly slid her hands around Felicity's body to cup her boobs.

It was probably just as well she did, because Nyssa annoyingly kissed up and down Felicity's thighs for almost a full minute, clearly driving the poor girl crazy.

Luckily for all involved Nyssa then settled over her target and gave Felicity a long slow lick, making Felicity cry out joyfully. Nyssa then began a firm but steady cunt lapping, making Felicity constantly cry out, whimper and moan in pure pleasure.

It was adorable and Sara loved it, but she couldn't wait for Felicity to scream and cum for Nyssa, Sara trying to gently hurry that along by continuing to play with Felicity's tits and kiss her neck and upper body. Also just so she could remain involved.

Nyssa loved tasting another woman for the first time. Not that she didn't enjoy everything about a first time with another woman, she very much did.

In fact, before she had fallen deeply in love with Sara Lance, she had been something of a 'womaniser', bedding as many beautiful women in and out of the League as she could. Her favourite part of all those seductions was sliding her tongue over another woman's centre and tasting what she had to offer.

And while Nyssa had believed this would be special, her imagination hadn't done justice to just how much she would instantly love the taste of Felicity Smoak.

Letting out a long moan during that first lick Nyssa savoured that first wonderful taste, and then repeated the process, albeit without that long moan.

The important part was she began licking Felicity's pussy with a slow but gentle rhythm, and almost just as importantly while Nyssa remained mostly silent for the rest of this round of oral sex Felicity very much could not, the adorable blonde letting out a series of moans, gasps, cries and whimpers which had Nyssa grinning wickedly as she continued to lick the tasty treat in front of her.

While Felicity was making those adorable sounds Sara was whispering in her ear just loud enough for Nyssa to hear, "That's it baby, moan for her. Moan for Nyssa. Mmmmmmmm, she loves it when a beautiful woman moans for her, and so do I. Oh Felicity, your so cute when you moan... and gasp, and whimper, oooooooooh, I love it so much. I love you, and I love watching you getting lick by Nyssa. Ohhhhhhhh yeah Nyssa, lick her harder! Faster! Make my cute little girlfriend cum in your mouth!"

During that last part Sara pulled away from Felicity's ear to address Nyssa directly, Nyssa doing her the courtesy from between Felicity's legs so she could lock eyes with her beloved.

This of course led to Sara grinning down at her, Nyssa returning the grin even though it wasn't very visible to Sara from her current position. Also, because she couldn't deny Sara anything anymore, Nyssa began licking Felicity faster, if not harder.

She also made sure to hit Felicity's clit with every lick instead of every other lick like she had been doing from the start, which in turn squeezed more moans, gasps, cries and whimpers out of the other woman.

Even though she couldn't help but do as Sara said Nyssa tried not to increase things too much as she wanted to savour tasting Felicity's pussy for the first time.

Unfortunately the faster she licked, the more cunt cream there was, Nyssa soon wrapping her upstairs lips around Felicity's downstairs lips so that yummy liquid flowed directly into her mouth and down her throat.

Then she just couldn't resist sucking the tasty treat in front of her, which in turn made Felicity let out even more adorable sounds and pushed Nyssa to lick and suck harder and faster, the process repeating over and over again. Not that Felicity complained.

Exactly the opposite in fact, Felicity even whimpering, "Oh my God Nyssa, fuck me! Mmmmmm, fuck me with your tongue! Ohhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddd Nyssa, oh Nyssa, oh fuck me, fuck me Nyssa, oooooooooooh fuck! Tongue fuck me! Oh fuck, fuck, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! OH NYSSA! SARA! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD!"

Felicity said a lot more than that, in between and often during all the dirty things Sara was whispering into her ear, but those were the loudest and certainly the most coherent words that came out of her mouth throughout the incredibly oral sex she received from Nyssa al Ghul.

And she only said that when she was really, really desperate to cum, Felicity holding off for as long as she could because Nyssa was predictably wonderful at eating pussy and Felicity just couldn't get enough of her mouth and particularly her tongue.

And everything Sara did only made it better. Not that Felicity could imagine doing it without her. Well actually she could, and she had, but that was far from the point.

If Felicity was truthful herself she'd had a crush on Nyssa al Ghul since she met her. Before than actually, Felicity having hacked into the airport security system when Nyssa first came to Starling City over a year ago under Oliver's orders so he could have some idea what he was up against.

Felicity had tried to resist the urge, but Nyssa was just so hot, and her fantasies of Sara were briefly replaced with fantasies of Nyssa. Since then she'd had the occasional fantasy of the two assassins ganging up on her like this, but her wildest fantasies couldn't compare to the actual experience.

Hopefully things would only get better, because as good as Sara was making her feel Felicity knew her girlfriend could do better, the hacker particularly tempted to try and push Sara backwards and onto her face so she could eat her pussy while Nyssa was eating hers.

Try being the important word, as Felicity guessed Sara was in a giving mood, and she had no chance of forcing the Canary to let her share the love as Sara clearly had her heart set on concentrating on the MIT graduate.

Of course being helpless under the force of nature which were the two assassins was part of the charm, Felicity revelling in the power the other two women had over her until touching, licking, sucking and the bad words being whispered into her ear became too much.

Luckily when she asked for it, or more accurately beg for it, Nyssa seemed more than happy to give her what she so desperately wanted, Felicity screaming at the top of her lungs as the brunette shoved her tongue inside her while the other blonde chuckled in her ear.

Then Nyssa started thrusting her tongue in and out of Felicity's pussy, gently at first but quickly picking up speed while Sara poured pure filth into her ear, the combination of the dirty words and the tongue thrusts pushing Felicity over the edge of orgasm pretty quickly.

The two assassins then effortlessly kept her on her high for what felt like hours and seconds at the same time, the ecstasy melting Felicity's brilliant brain until she was nothing but a quivering, screaming mess.

In the moments before she made Felicity cum Nyssa mourned the loss of her chance of giving this enchanting woman a long drawn-out pussy eating and promised that if the two blondes excepted her little indecent proposal then she would bound Sara and force her to watch as she spent hours in between Felicity's thighs.

Or better yet bind them both so the two of them would be at her mercy, poor little Felicity only able to whimper and writhe as Nyssa ate her pussy to her heart's desire.

Maybe she would even place a vibrator against Sara's clit so she could keep both blondes on the edge of orgasm for hours. But that was in the future.

For now Nyssa very much was concentrating on swallowing Felicity's cum, the brunette of course loving the flavour of it the second it hit her taste-buds and craving more.

Getting more was easy now the floodgates were open, Nyssa simply moving her tongue from Felicity's cunt to gulp down her cum and then returning her tongue to that lovely little fuck hole for some intense tongue thrusting until she got another mouthful of cum.

Nyssa then repeated the process over and over again, the only deviation being when she briefly pushed her finger into Felicity's entrance and used her tongue to lick her clit, but even then it wasn't long before she returned to her favourite routine.

Nyssa would have very much like to continue that routine, but she was vaguely aware of Sara moving from the bed to the side of her and then she cupped her face gently before tugging her backwards.

As there wasn't much force behind it Nyssa could have resisted, but again she couldn't deny Sara anything, especially if the Canary wanted what Nyssa thought she wanted.

Sure enough it was a simple kiss, except this was different to any they'd ever had before as Sara was tasting another woman's cum and pussy cream on Nyssa's lips and tongue, making the experience even more erotic than usual, and Nyssa wouldn't have thought that possible.

After a long, deep kiss Sara pulled away and breathlessly told her ex, "There are strap-ons in the bottom draw over there."

Getting the implication Nyssa got up, walked over to where Sara had indicated and studied what was on offer. After a brief moment of contemplation Nyssa chose a modest sized strap-on dildo for herself and a similar one for Sara, assuming they were going to mirror the last time only with Felicity in the middle. Or at least she hoped they would.

Just in case she also retrieved a bottle of lubricant before turning around so that while she strapped on her weapon of choice she could watch Sara continuing to have her wicked way with Felicity, a sight she very much enjoyed.

After Nyssa got up Sara couldn't resist turning to Felicity and giving her pussy one long lick. Then a few little licks, just to make sure any remnants of cum were gone.

Then despite a nearly overwhelming urge to continue Sara began slowly kissing her way up her girlfriend's body until she reached her lips. Well, she may have lingered on her boobs for a little bit, but that was just to make extra sure that Felicity had recovered from her orgasms and was ready for more.

Fortunately Felicity's stamina had greatly improved since they'd started having sex a little over a year ago and by the time Sara reached her lips Felicity welcomed her with as passionate a kiss as they'd ever had before.

Felicity then tried to flip them over, only for Sara to stop her, break the kiss and grin, "Not so fast babe."

This caused Felicity to frown, "But it's your turn. Isn't it? I mean, it can be Nyssa's turn if you want, I just thought-"

"Have you ever thought about being DP'ed?" Sara asked bluntly, then when she saw the shock on Felicity's face added, "Cause ever since you fulfilled that particular fantasy of mine I've been wanting to do the same to you, and see the look on your face when you cum as hard as I did."

There was a brief pause and then Felicity softly mumbled, "I, I don't know."

"Oh come on baby, please?" Sara whined automatically, before quickly adding, "I mean, it's totally your choice, but you love it up the ass almost as much as I do, and I know it's always scary to try new things, but babe, seriously, if anything is worth pushing through fear it's this. And we'd totally stop if you wanted too. Or we could leave it for another night if you really want, but trust me, if you do you'll be kicking yourself. And, and you do trust me, don't you sweetie?"

There was another brief pause, then Felicity smiled, reached up and stroked Sara's face gently before replying, "Look who's rambling now."

"What can I say, you rub off on me." Sara grinned widely, wiggling her eyebrows to heavily imply the innuendo.

"Well I know you love it when I rub off on you." Felicity giggled, happily embracing the cheesy innuendo.

"And you love it too." Sara giggled back.

"I really do." Felicity said, staring lovingly at her girlfriend, "I love it, and I love you."

"Me too." Sara smiled softly, "I love it, and I love you too."

Feeling jealous for the first time tonight as for a couple of seconds the two blondes stared lovingly into each other's eyes Nyssa cleared her throat and asked, "Well Felicity, what is your answer?"

Startled out of her lovesick daze Felicity blinked a few times, looked back and forth between Nyssa and Sara and then eventually said, "Alright, but be gentle, okay?"

"Always." Sara smiled softly, that smile becoming wicked as she added, "At least as long as you want it that way."

That caused Felicity to blush so adorably that Sara just couldn't resist leaning down to give her girlfriend a quick kiss before jumping up, grabbing the dildo Nyssa held out for her and then strapping it around her waist.

She then considered what exactly to do next. Obviously she wanted to get to the DP, but how should she lube the dildo first? She knew for a fact Felicity's pussy was nice and wet so the tube of lubricant would probably be overkill, and she preferred making Felicity give her a blow job before she fucked her pussy.

But Felicity seemed a little nervous for that, so ultimately Sara decided to just spit into her hand, rub that saliva into the dildo and then simply lay down next to her girl.

"Hop on babe." Sara said, Felicity quickly complying and positioning her pussy over the dildo and then slowly pushing herself downwards.

The dildo easily slipped inside of Felicity's cunt and the hacker let out a long adorable moan as she first penetrated her own cunt and then lowered herself down the rest of the way. When she was fully sitting on Sara's lap Felicity closed her eyes and took a second just to enjoy the sensation.

She then opened them again, and the two blondes exchanged a brief smile before Felicity began bouncing up and down on the dick, either because she remembered how Sara had told her that relaxed her when she had been in the middle of a DP or just because she wanted too. Either way Sara was in no hurry to stop her as there was nothing she liked more than Felicity Smoak riding her strap-on dildo.

Nyssa also loved this sight, but there was only so long she could wait to get involved again, and it already felt like an eternity, so it probably was not long before she called out, "Felicity, are you ready?"

Seeing the apprehension in her girlfriend's face Sara quickly chimed in, "Nyssa will lube up your ass first, right Nyssa?"

"Of course." Nyssa nodded.

"And like I said, we can stop at any time, but I really think you'll love it." Sara promised.

"Okay." Felicity agreed hesitatingly after a brief pause and then turned to Nyssa, "Just make sure to work up to two fingers. Really stretch out my butt before you fuck it."

Nyssa grinned wickedly, "This isn't the first time I've done this."

Felicity blushed slightly, which even to her seemed absurd under the circumstances, "I know."

Sara grinned as Nyssa kneeled down behind the blushing Felicity and, Sara assumed, pressed a well lubed finger to Felicity's ass hole and slowly pushed it inside her.

Nyssa was too much a pro for it to be anything else, and the moan of mostly pleasure Felicity let out indicated that it wasn't anything the hacker couldn't handle, Felicity staying still as a statue as Nyssa finger fucked her ass.

She had been that way ever since Nyssa broke her concentration, and while Sara mourned the loss of the bouncing watching Felicity's face as she was anally fingered to prepare her for a DP was almost just as good.

Just as Felicity had requested Nyssa thoroughly stretched her butt, eventually adding a second and then even a third finger into her butt hole, and then continuing to finger the forbidden hole until Felicity moaned, "Okay, that's good. Now fuck me. Mmmmmmm, fuck my ass! DP me! Oh please, DP me."

"As you wish." Nyssa smirked as she pushed one of Felicity's cheeks aside and then pressed her dildo to the girl's butt hole, "Relax little one."

"Felicity, look at me." Sara said softly, and then when Felicity looked her in the eye she told her, "You can do this. I've fucked that cute little hole plenty of times, and I know you'll love this even more, trust me babe."

Even though she couldn't see her face Nyssa could tell that Felicity was blushing, and that blush was adorable. It was reflected in Sara's sparkling eyes and the way her beloved grinned, Nyssa feel a twinge of jealousy before she remembered she intended to make both these beautiful women hers.

That this was her chance to make what had become her greatest fantasy a reality, and perhaps all she would have to do is make a beautiful woman cum, which was her favourite thing in the world.

Especially when she was using anal sex to achieve that goal, Nyssa focusing once again on Felicity's ass hole as she began pushing forwards, watching with delight as that hole stretched for her, eventually wide enough for the head of the dildo to slip inside.

"Oh God!" Felicity gasped as she felt herself begin stretching, then when her ass was actually penetrated she cried out, "OH GOD!"

"Baby, are you-" Sara began.

"I'm fine." Felicity insisted through gritted teeth, "I, I just need a minute."

Nyssa gave her one, tearing her eyes away from the beautiful sight of Felicity's ass hole stretching for her to Sara giving the other blonde a sympathetic look, quickly followed by a gentle kiss.

That turned into a gentle kissing session, Nyssa's jealousy resurfacing, although Nyssa didn't have to look away this time.

All she had to do was look back down at her cock stretching Felicity's butt hole and her most perverted of desires consumed her thoughts, Nyssa actually having to struggle to hold back for a full minute and the moment the brunette thought the blonde was ready she pushed forwards again with the same result as before.

Except this time there was no verbal exchange, Felicity just broke the kiss to cry out and then went right back to kissing Nyssa's beloved, not that Nyssa blamed her.

In fact, she rather enjoyed it now that her lust consumed any other emotional response she might have been having, Nyssa's eyes flicking back and forth between where the two beautiful women were kissing and where her dildo was disappearing into Felicity's delightful bottom.

Until of course the anal penetration was completed, Nyssa giving Felicity a chance to relax and to enjoy the moment before she officially started sodomising this enchanting creature who had managed to do the impossible.

Nyssa wouldn't have believed anyone could tear her heart away from Sara, as while Felicity hadn't technically did that she had been able to grab her heart and hold on, these two beautiful blondes consuming Nyssa's thoughts until one of them wasn't enough.

And maybe that was actually a good thing, because it meant she could 'stuff' her beloved Canary and delightful nerd, Nyssa grinning with pride as thanks to her years of experience sodomising women she soon had Felicity moaning, groaning, gasping, whimpering, and crying out from pure pleasure, Sara eventually breaking the kiss so that the two assassins could get the full enjoyment out of this sounds of the woman who had come between them in the best way possible.

Felicity wasn't sure what she had been expecting. Pleasure mostly, but with a lot of pain and weirdness she would need to get over to truly enjoy it.

Instead she pretty much loved it right from the get go, Nyssa skilfully entering and then loosening her back passage so that big strap-on could slide in and out of her butt, not just rubbing against her rectum walls but the dildo inside her pussy. Or at least the thin wall of flesh separating them, that feeling better than Felicity could have imagined.

It felt so good that not only did her fuck holes relaxing what felt like record time but Felicity found herself racing towards a much needed orgasm. And that was just with Nyssa gently fucking her ass, and pushing her downwards onto Sara's cock.