Stuffed Canary Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But of course just as Felicity could taste her own orgasm Nyssa slowed down, denying Felicity what she now so desperately wanted. Luckily she knew what she had to do to get it, and Felicity had absolutely no problem doing that right now.

So after briefly whimpering in frustration Felicity cried out as loudly as she could, "FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCK! OH NYSSA, PLEASE FUCK ME NYSSA! FUCK MY ASS! ASS FUCK ME AS HARD AS YOU CAN! FUCK ME IN THE ASS WHILE SARA FUCKS MY CUNT, MMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSSSSS! OH SARA, MMMMMMMMM, PLEASE FUCK ME SARA! FUCK MY CUNT WHILE NYSSA FUCKS MY BUTT! OOOOOOOOOOOOH SHIT, I WANT BOTH OF YOU TO FUCK ME! FUCK ME TOGETHER. MAKE, MAKE ME YOUR STUFFED HACKER! OHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS, I HELP MAKE YOU A STUFFED CANARY SARA, OH GOD, MMMMMMMMMM, NOW I WANT THE TWO OF YOU TO MAKE ME A STUFFED HACKER! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH AND FUCK ME HARDER OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS, HARDER, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUCK!"

With that Nyssa finally returned to the slow but steady pace she had been dishing out the majority of the ass fucking, Felicity crying out gratitude but continuing the begging as she has learned the hard way she would be punished for doing so.

Well, technically that was Sara, but she doubted Nyssa would be more merciful. Then again Nyssa continued fucking her ass even as Felicity became increasingly incoherent, the brunette not even taunting her.

Neither did Sara, although she did give her this look which might have been able to make Felicity cum on its own. It certainly helped push her to climax, as said the sudden thrust she got from Sara's dildo.

In fact Sara thrusting upwards into her pussy triggered the best orgasm of Felicity's young life, her holes clamping down around the toys inside it and her body shaking as pure bliss washed through her body.

Not that it even slowed the assassins down for a second, Sara even beginning to fuck her almost as hard as Nyssa, and the brunette was really starting to cut loose, Felicity feeling like she literally lost her mind as she was fucked through orgasm after orgasm.

Thankfully that wasn't the case, as no one wanted to date anyone who was literally mindless, which was the last rambling thought Felicity had for a good long while as she became consumed with pleasure.

Sara loved seeing Felicity like this. Free of all her worries and insecurities, and completely lost in what she was feeling. She just wished that her girlfriend could look her in the eye while she was cumming, because that was pretty much Sara's favourite thing ever. And that was really saying something considering all the wonderful things she did with Felicity, and had previously done with Nyssa.

Of course it was no great hardship to watch Felicity with her eyes tightly closed or a faraway look in her eye and flailing so adorably from the force of her orgasms. Orgasms Nyssa was giving her, Sara weirdly delighted by that fact, which at least boded well for their little experiment.

While Felicity was in no condition to concentrate on such a thing as looking her in the eye Nyssa was more than willing to take over where Felicity left off, the former Heir to the Demon locking eyes with the Canary and smirking at her.

Taking that smirk as a personal challenge Sara started thrusting upwards, gently at first but swiftly picking up the pace until it felt like more of a joint effort than her simply laying back and letting Nyssa do all the work.

Which made Felicity scream louder and spasm more fiercely before finally collapsing down on top of Sara, whimpering and shaking from the after-shocks of her orgasms.

Immediately both the assassins stop thrusting and Nyssa looked extremely pleased with herself. For her part Sara bit her lip, wanting to continue but not sure if Felicity was up for it.

Luckily Felicity raised her head up and gave her this look which Sara interpreted as continue, the vigilante known as the Canary cautiously thrusting upwards, and then when her girlfriend whimpered in mostly pleasure she gently but forcefully rolled both Felicity and Nyssa onto their sides and picked up the force of her thrusts.

For a few seconds Nyssa looked taken aback, then the wicked grin returned to her face and she began fucking Felicity's butt again, quickly timing it so she was using the same rhythm as Sara.

The two former League of Assassins members then gradually picked up the pace somewhat, and although Nyssa never used the same amount of force when she was on top she and Sara ended up taking the hacker's fuck holes very forcefully, once again making Felicity cum even more until the poor thing passed out in Sara's arms. Only then did Sara stop completely, Nyssa following suit and then yanking her dildo out of Felicity's ass.

For a few long minutes Sara and Nyssa slowly got their breath back, then the brunette slowly got out of bed prompting the conscious blonde to softly call out, "You don't have to go, you know?"

Nyssa considered staying silent as she slowly got dressed, before ultimately murmuring, "I can't?"

"Why?" Sara asked, then when there was no reply pushed, "I want you to stay."

"So do I." Nyssa said, before turning back to her love, "She needs time to think. You both do. Until you reach a decision, I can fuck you, but I can't be around you both and just watch you be intimate without me. It hurts too much."

"Nyssa-" Sara began.

"Goodbye Sara." Nyssa said firmly, adding before she left, "I'm staying in the same place, and under the same name, as last time I was here. When you're ready with your answer, come and find me. I promise to accept whatever you decide, and... and thank you for these two special nights. They have been some of the greatest of my life, rivalling even our first time together."

"I love you Nyssa. No matter what." Sara promised as Nyssa headed for the window.

"I love you too. Both of you." Nyssa murmured, deliberately too softly for the other women to hear.