Stupid Sexy Smartphone Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lightly bit her lower lip before he started kissing down her chin. Jamie gasped as the manbot slowly moved down her neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses. He got to her bare breasts and cupped them in his hands as he kissed the soft flesh. She giggled as she felt his rough wet tongue trailing around her nipple. He sealed his lips around it and gently sucked. It felt good, and had her tingling with arousal. He moved over and gave the other nipple some attention too.

Eventually he stopped playing with her breasts and continued his trail of kisses down her stomach. Her wet exposed nipples felt quite cool. She shuddered as he got to her navel and rubbed his tongue around the little crevice. Now her face felt hot and she was breathing heavily.

He started undoing her pants and pulling them off. Jamie lifted her ass up to help him and slipped her black panties off as well. The manbot was quick to pull off her sneakers and then her pants and underwear. She was left naked before him. Deep Blue had a lusty smile on his face as he looked over her pale curvy body and her glistening pussy with its thatch of golden bush.

"Where was I?" he asked.

Jamie grinned and pointed just below her navel.

"Oh yeah." He pushed her thighs apart and got down between them. He planted a kiss on her soft belly and began moving down very slowly, teasing her. He kissed down past her groin and around the inside of her thigh. Then he moved over to the other thigh and planted more soft kisses.

Jamie moaned softly, now she was very wet. Deep Blue finally moved his face in front of her rosy glistening pussy and she shuddered with anticipation. He just stayed there and moved his hand up and ran his fingers through her soft pubic hair. She couldn't take any more teasing and grabbed his head and pushed it into her groin. He reacted by pressing his lips into her labia and sinking his tongue into her.

Jamie moaned as the tongue forcefully rubbed around her soft wet folds. It felt amazing.

***

Alex moaned as the tongue forcefully rubbed around his cockhead. Nikki was kneeling in front of him and had a firm hold of his engorged cock as she hungrily licked him. She took him deep into her mouth and sealed her lips around the fat shaft.

He felt the pressure around his hard cock as she sucked him. She bobbed her beautiful face back and forth and he could feel his fat cockhead pushing through the tight ring when she took it in deep. He let out more pleasurable moans, "Uh, Oh God Nikki! You're so fucking good at that!"

She continued to suck him off for a while longer, sliding her full red lips along his shaft. Alex was breathing heavily and moaning with pleasure as she looked up at him with her bright blue eyes. She pulled her mouth right back with a loud slurping sound. She brought her finger to her mouth and then took the cock in deep again.

Her hands moved around behind him and got hold of his buttocks. Then he felt her wet finger move over to his anus and begin slowly rubbing it. "Aah, hey!...Nikki..." Alex wasn't used to being touched there. She bobbed her head back and forth, sucking him hard as she her finger fervently rubbed around his little hole.

"Nikki, I'm not sure if I want—Oooh!" The tip of her finger pushed inside him. He could feel his ring tightly hugging the digit, it was an odd feeling. She took his cock in deep again as she started moving her finger around, rimming his ass. Alex groaned as he exhaled, his ass clenched and his cock jerked in the sucking mouth, the stimulation was intense.

He managed to relax his ass and stop it clenching around the finger. The intimate rubbing didn't feel too bad, especially combined with the pleasure of having his cock sucked. His legs were shaky as more pleasurable moans escaped his lips.

The longer the fembot kept at it, the more he got into it. Eventually she pulled her mouth away from his cock again. She kept her finger in his ass, she didn't slide it in deep and was just playing with the tight opening. She smiled up at him, "You like that, huh?"

Alex just hummed and affirmative.

She slowly pulled her finger from his ass and stood up. Her large bare boobs were sticking out in front of her. Alex reached out and got hold of them. His fingers pressed into the firm flesh as he groped and fondled them. Nikki smiled at him and hummed with pleasure as he felt her up.

She smiled and lead him over to the desk where the black mainframe was, with the flash-drive still plugged into it. She leant over and kissed him on the cheek, then gently pushed him over so that he was bent forward with his hand on the desk. "I love your cock, and I love your ass as well Alex."

"Kinky phone."

She squatted down behind him and put her hands on butt and spread his cheeks apart. She moved her face into his backside and started licking around his little pucker. Alex couldn't help giggling at the strange sensation of the wet tongue slipping around the intimate area. Then the tongue pushed its way inside, opening him up again. She started eagerly moving her tongue around, rimming the tight hole.

Alex dropped his head and gasped, "Oooh fuck!"

***

Jamie gasped and writhed as Deep Blue lapped at her wet pussy. His tongue was fervently sliding in and out of her hot body as it rubbed against the soft slippery flesh. He was paying close attention to her responses as he pleasured her, repeating the actions that she responded to the most. He moved his fingers above his mouth and they gently probed the soft fold for the little nub of her clitoris. Jamie let out a deep moan when he found it. She felt his wet fingers press around her clit and suddenly it was buzzing with strong vibrations.

"Oooh Deep!" she cried.

He continued to enthusiastically mouth her as his vibrating fingers filled her with immense pleasure. She could feel the pleasure building, tightening down and heading for that critical point. Her face was hot and flushed and her chest was rising and falling rapidly as her breath quickened.

Soon she reached her peak and moaned loudly as she writhed underneath him and her thighs flexed and jerked. Her lower abdomen pulsed and fluttered with intense blissful sensations. Deep Blue removed his vibrating fingers from her clit but continued to mouth her throbbing pussy as her juices flowed and her orgasm gradually subsided.

Jamie lay limply, catching her breath. Deep Blue looked up at her and licked his lips. "I really like the taste of you," he said with a smile.

"Oh man, I really love your mouth."

He got up and crawled over her and planted a soft kiss on her lips. They exchanged a few more soft kisses before locking their lips together and kissing passionately. Jamie rubbed his strong chest as his wonderful tongue rubbed against hers and she could taste her own juices.

"I want to see your cock," she said when they stopped kissing.

He smiled and slowly backed up off of her. She sat up and moved forward and gave him another soft kiss as she rubbed his crotch. She started undoing his pants and pulling them down. She pulled down his white briefs and his hard black cock sprung free. Jamie had a wicked smile, she loved the sight of it, though it was a little smaller than she expected, smaller than Alex.

"Nice," she said as she wrapped her hand around the shaft.

The manbot hummed with pleasure, "It's adjustable. Let me show you." Jamie suddenly felt it stir in her hand and start to swell and grow. She let go and watched in amazement as the life-like cock was getting longer and thicker, growing inch-by-inch. It became a monster, around fourteen inches long and very thick, yet it still looked very realistic.

Jamie looked at the black monster cock with wide eyes, "Oh my god! How did you do that?"

"Technology baby. I force fluid into it to make it expand, like a balloon."

She wrapped her hand around the thick shaft, she almost couldn't fit her hand around it. "Does it feel better for you like that?"

"It feels pretty much the same to me."

"Well that's too big. It looks painful."

"Sure," said deep blue, and his enormous organ began shrinking down again, "What's your preference?"

Jamie smiled at him, "Let's start off fairly small and get bigger as we go. Can you do that?"

"I sure can." His cock continued shrinking down until it was its original size again. Jamie was very excited, her pussy was tingling and soaking wet with anticipation. She forcefully pushed him down onto his back, and his erect cock was sticking up from his groin. She shuffled over him, getting into position to mount him.

She had a firm hold of his cock and lined it up with her wet pussy before she slowly lowered herself down on it. The blunt cockhead spread her lips apart and rubbed along her hugging walls as it slid deep inside her. Both Jamie and Deep Blue moaned with the penetration.

She wasted no time raising herself up and then dropping down onto his rigid pole. She rocked her hips as she got into a rhythm, riding the handsome sexbot. Her breasts were jiggling as she bobbed up and down, Deep Blue reached up and got hold of them. He sensually rubbed her boobs as she fucked him. The whole van started rocking and the suspension was squeaking continually as she rode him wildly.

The cock was sliding easily through her soaking wet pussy. It wasn't long before she asked him; "Uh yeah! Give me a couple more inches baby!" She could feel it growing inside her, and soon she was riding a bigger cock. It felt like a good fit, stretching her out nicely and penetrating deeply.

She was gasping and moaning, getting hot and sweaty as she energetically fucked him. Her groin was continually slapping down on the fat cock. His masculine hands felt good as they continued to massage her breasts.

She came up too high and the wet member slipped out and rubbed over her puffy pink lips. Jamie looked down as she rubbed her pale groin against the dark cock. It was pretty big, at around eight inches. Her lusts were fired up now, she looked down at Deep and said, "Bigger."

She watched on with excitement as the black cock expanded, gaining another couple of inches and extra girth. She hadn't taken anything that large before, but she badly wanted to feel it inside her. She rocked her hips and ground her slit along the thick shaft. Then she got off of him and laid back, spreading her legs wide in invitation.

Deep Blue quickly got up and moved over her. Jamies' heart beat rapidly as she watched the handsome black man loom over her and take hold of her. She looked down and squealed with excitement as he lined his big dark cock up with her with her hot juicy cunt. The fat cockhead pressed into her slit and split it open as it ground its way inside. Jamie groaned as she felt her insides expand as she was filled with the thick rod. The fat cockhead prodded deep inside her body.

She grit her teeth as the sharp pain filled her mind. Had she taken on too much? It felt too big for her to take, yet the hungry flames in her wet pussy were roaring, and when Deep asked her if she was all right she responded with, "Fuck me!"

Then he pulled back several inches before driving the cock forward again. Jamie squealed, the sensation was intense. He started letting out animalistic grunts as he fucked her with steady, deep thrusts. Jamie gasped and panted and moaned as the big cock rammed her. The pain was exquisite. She anticipated each hard thrust and was losing herself to the carnal lust. The vigorous rubbing deep inside her body felt so good.

He pumped her like a piston for some time, and she loved every thrust. Beads of sweat rolled down her face and she was gasping for breath. He slowed his thrusts down and came to a stop with his big cock wedged deep inside her. He dropped down and pressed his body into hers without putting his weight onto her. Their lips met and they passionately kissed while he fondled her boobs.

He stopped kissing and whispered to her, "You want some more Baby?"

Jamie was in a bit of a daze, "huh?" Then she felt the cock growing inside her and she let out a loud moan as her insides were stretched further and the cockhead probed even deeper into her body. "Ungh, Oh God! Deep..."

"Just relax Baby." He stayed still and Jamie slowly grew accustomed to the huge object wedged up inside her body. She wondered if it was as big as she had seen it before, it felt like it was. She gasped in surprise as it suddenly started vibrating.

"Oh fuck!"

The vibrations were quite gentle, but with her pussy stretched around the huge rod she could really feel it. His planted soft kisses on her face and fondled her breasts as she moaned and gasped. Slowly the vibrations became stronger and started rippling along the length of the phallus. Jamies whole lower abdomen was awash with intimate pleasure.

Then Deep Blue moved his hand down and pressed his fingers around her wet snatch. Jamie moaned loudly as he found her clitoris and applied gentle vibrations to it with his fingers. The intense pleasure was quickly building. Jamie knew she was heading for an intense orgasm and shuddered with anticipation.

The vibrations were buzzing around her clit and deep inside her pussy. The pleasure intensified until it reached its peak. She let out a series of high moans as the blissful sensations emanated though her. Deep Blue kissed her neck as she rode the intense orgasm out. "Aaaah, Oh, Oh Fuck!" She gasped as her climax slowly subsided and the manbots' huge member stopped vibrating. She turned her head and kissed him on the lips as she felt his member shrinking down inside her.

When his cock was relatively small again, he slipped it out. Her pussy felt pretty empty and sore and wet. Deep Blue rolled off her and lay next to her on the van floor. Jamie snuggled up next to him, she was still hot and sweaty and getting her breath back, and beaming in the afterglow of the amazing sex.

"Wow," she said softly.

"Wow, indeed," said Deep Blue.

"You enjoyed that too?"

"Oh yeah!"

"Do you want to go out with me? Dinner and Dancing, and more hot sex?"

He turned to her and smiled, "Many, many times."

She put her arm around him, hugging him, and he moved his arm around her, embracing her.

***

Alex groaned as Nikki continued to rim his ass with her wet tongue. The strange sensation felt really good and he found it a real turn-on. His cock stayed rigid and was throbbing.

She then pulled her face away from his ass and stood up. She bent over him and reached around and got a firm grip of his hard cock. The fembot lovingly kissed his neck and then whispered in his ear, "I'm going to fuck you in the ass with my cock and you're going to love it...one day." His wet ass involuntarily clenched, he didn't much like the sound of that.

She let go of him and moved around to the desk beside him. Alex stood up and looked at her. She bent over, sticking her ass out and waving it seductively. "Now, how would you like to open up my anal app Alex?"

"Fuck yeah!" grinned Alex. He quickly moved around, getting behind her. His hard cock jutted out in front of him and he rubbed it between her smooth buttocks. He moved his cock back and looked at her tight little pucker. It was self-lubricating he recalled, and her lubricant was flavored. He was curious.

He bent down and brought his mouth to her ass. "Ooh Alex!" called out Nikki as he sunk his tongue into her. The tight hole hugged his tongue as he rimmed her like she had just done to him. She was wet inside. He drew his tongue out again and back into his mouth. He tasted chocolate, maybe even triple-choc. He shook his head, that's a bit too weird.

She turned her head and smiled at him, "Do you like the way I taste?"

Alex stood up again, "You're very tasty Nikki. But I prefer the way your ass feels." He got hold of his cock and prodded it at her little opening. He began pushing it into her and the little sphincter opened up and tightly squeezed his cockhead as it forced its way through. She groaned as he sunk his cock into her and the tight ring slid along his thick shaft. Her body felt warm and soft, tightly clinging to his hard dick.

Nikki dropped her head on the desk, "Ungh, ah, Oh Fuck!" Alex began thrusting back and forth into her. Her ass felt great. Nikki was the only one he had ever buttfucked, he wondered if all girls felt this tight. She was being very vocal as usual, moaning and squealing as he banged her from behind.

He gripped her hips tightly and began thrusting harder and deeper into her ass. Each deep thrust bucked her forward. Nikki turned her head and looked at him, "Aaaah yeah, that's good Baby, but stop for a moment, will you?"

Alex slowed down his thrusting and pulled back. His hard cock popped out from the little holes tight grip. "What is it?"

She stood up and turned to face him, "I just want to see the look of pleasure on your face as you fuck me." She sat back on the desk and leaned back. Her slender legs were raised into the air and brought back, showing great flexibility as her ankles came together behind her head. She looked at him with her pretty blue eyes and smiled. Her smooth round ass was sticking out over the edge of the desk and pointed right at him with her pink slit and wet little anus.

Alex came forward and guided his cock to her little hole and pushed it in again. She was in a perfect position for him to drive his cock into her hard. He carried on pounding her tight ass and Nikki started moaning loudly again. He reached forward and got hold of her big boobs and squeezed them. She looked at him with a lustful expression as his cock continually slapped into her ass.

The stimulation was too much, the pressure in his cock was quickly building and he was approaching his peak. He didn't want it to end yet. He stopped thrusting and slipped his cock out from her ass again. Nikki let out a disappointed groan and looked at him. He got hold of his cock and rubbed it along her pussy. "Ooh, gunna get some peach too Alex?" said Nikki smiling.

Alex smiled back at her and speared his cock through her slit. Nikki moaned, her pussy was wet and soft. He felt strong vibrations ripple along his cock and she winked at him. He pulled out of her again and then poked his cock into her ass and pushed it in deep. Once again he pulled right out and then entered her buzzing pussy again.

He continued to go back and forth between the two orifices and Nikki was making all sorts of funny noises. When he entered her pussy again she quickly brought her legs forward and wrapped them around him tightly. Alex cried out in surprise as she pinned him tightly to her body. She grinned at him and he could feel the strong vibrations rippling along his cock. It was making his cock throb wildly and he was quickly reaching his peak. "Ungh, oh Nikki, oh shit! Nnnnaagh!"

His cock throbbed with intense pleasure as he spurted his cum inside her. He slumped down on top of her and rested his head on her big boobs. The vibrations around his cock died down as more cum spilled out from his fat cock. Nikki removed her legs from around his waist and let them drop to the side. She stroked her hand though his hair lovingly, "Oh Alex, you were wonderful."

His dick slowly went limp inside her and slipped out from the wet pussy. He got up off the fembot and she got up too. She knelt down in front of him and took his slimy cock into her mouth and gently sucked and tongued it until it was clean. She licked her lips and smiled up at him, "You taste so good...Oh, you're getting a call from your Mum."

"Huh?"

"I'll just put her on." Then her voice changed to sound like his mother, "Hello?"

Alex frowned down at Nikki and replied, "Hello?"

"Alex, where have you been? I've been trying to call you."

"Oh, I kinda lost my phone. But I found her...it again."

"What have you been up to?"

"Not much...just playing games."

1...345678