SU: A Closet Exhibitionist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was amazing!" Sasha said.

"Yeah... Do you think Miranda would be interested in joining us next time?" Brad asked jokingly.

"Oh my gosh!" Sasha slapped Brad's abdomen laughing.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding," Brad laughed grabbing his abs where she slapped him, "...kind of."

"Well," she responded seriously, "I'd be open to it, but even with her sex toys secret, she's no where near kinky enough to go for it." They laughed together.

They were talking about including me, and it sounded like they were actually considering it. I wanted so bad to join them while I watched and of course I didn't because I couldn't get away with explaining why I was watching them naked in the closet. But, even if I could get away with it, I was far too embarrassed by my nakedness.

I'd had only one opportunity in my life before now to have sex and I chickened out hard. I knew I had a body to be desired by men, but my heart beat so fast in embarrassment, I was helpless. I couldn't move and the opportunity passed me by. This might be why I enjoyed risking exhibitionism, because I was too afraid to let a man see me naked out right.

"Besides," Sasha spoke up again, "I think I would be too jealous of any attention you showed her," she pouted.

"I like it when you're jealous of me!" Brad flirted.

Brad got out of bed to turn the light off. His penis hung awkwardly between his legs as he walked not quite hard but not quite flaccid, wagging with each step. I couldn't imagine how that didn't bother him. Guys must just be used to it. He casually walked to the light switch turned it off and then I couldn't see anything in the room. I heard the bed springs crunch as he got back into bed and the covers ruffle as they found a comfortable position to sleep together.

After what felt like eternity, I had to be sure they were sleeping, I let myself out of the closet, cracking the door only enough to slip through. I could vaguely see them through the darkness, spooning. Then I noticed, Sasha was still naked! Her clothes were free for taking! Her top was hanging from the lamp and her shorts were under the chair near the exit so I went for her top first.

I tip toed over to the lamp with Carlos' note, my spread bar, and panties in one hand and lightly gripped the shirt with the other. Not realizing it was somehow hooked on the lamp, the lamp seemingly in slow motion tipped over and fell to the ground, yanking her shirt with it, out of my hand. It crashed loudly and I saw Sasha and Brad bolt upright.

"Oh my god, Brad, someone's in our room!" I heard Sasha yell with fear.

Damn it! No time, I booked it out of the room still naked. The sun wasn't up yet, but sunlight was now peaking over the horizon. There were a few cars on the street, but I couldn't stop running. I couldn't get caught by Sasha or Brad. I did my best to cover my face so no one would recognize me just in case. I didn't wait for the light, I just booked it across the street. A car slammed on its brakes, honking, drawing more attention to me!

More reason to keep running. I ran fast, across the walkway, up each floor, passing a girl on the second floor then a guy on the third floor who didn't realize what had happened till I was at the end of the hall. Finally, I made it to my room. My fingers fumbled with my keys, but I got my key in my door, got inside the room and slammed the door behind me.

I leaned my back against the door like someone was going to barge in after me and I was the only thing keeping it closed. I closed my eyes to escape reality and catch my thoughts. My heart beating, lungs stressing, and mind wandering. 'I don't think anyone recognized me,' I reassured myself.

"Miranda!" came a voice from in front of me. It was Carlos. My hands were quick to cover my nudity. "It took you longer than I expected." He was holding a red ball gag fiddling it between his fingers in one hand and he held my bag in the other. My chest was open at the foot of my bed and my clothes were laid out on top of my covers.

I didn't respond to him. I couldn't respond to him. I couldn't move. My chest rising and falling from my breath was the only part of my body that was moving. I was petrified.

"It's been a long night for you. A lot of excitement," he waited for a response. When he didn't get one he continued, "I left you a note with instructions to meet me on the roof same time next week... I decided I couldn't wait that long," Carlos explained. "You'll meet me on the roof again tonight, or rather, I'll meet you. Be up there at 8pm. Don't bring clothes, and I expect to find you handcuffed to the pipes again with your gag in and blindfold on." He tossed me the gag. I caught it not realizing I exposed my breasts to him by doing so.

He walked up to me and I coward under him. He pinched my nipple making me wince. "I know I threatened you with blackmail in my note, but honestly, I think you're looking forward to it." He was right. My pussy was already getting wet in anticipation.

He put the bag against my chest. "Use these," he ordered. He grabbed the doornob and I moved out of his way. He opened the door all the way then paused and looked at me. I looked to the ground in embarrassment. A couple seconds passed before I realized he was waiting for something from me. If he didn't close that door, eventually some passerby would see me naked. I scrambled to figure out what he wanted me to do. "Oh! Yes sir! Thank you, sir!"

He left without another word closing the door behind him. As soon as he was gone, I fell to the ground in weakness. The truth was, if he didn't threaten me with blackmail, I certainly would not follow his instruction, but I was definitely glad he did, because I wanted this so bad and now I had no other choice.

I went to my bed and saw he put all my toys away in my chest already, the only things missing were the things in my hands. I set my bag aside for tonight, put the rest of my things away and hopped in bed. I relieved my pussy one final time then fell asleep. The quicker I fell asleep, the faster 8 o'clock would come.

12