All Comments on 'Subject to Her Whims Ch. 02'

by Topler

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
removed111313removed111313over 10 years ago
Hmmm.

Well your grammatical structure was good, and I think the only reason your score has started out so low is because of the terms you use. Typically, with my experience in bondage, the endearing terms you so frequently use (baby, sweetie, etc) arent appealing in these type of stories. Maybe thats just a matter of opinion, but the most popular and appealing forms of bdsm stories give the reader a sense of dirtiness. Commonly, things like vulgarity and degrading are really the icing on the cake in these types of stories. Words like Cock, Pussy, Sir, Whore, Pet, etc. Maybe thats just my opinion, but thats the only issue I found in the story. Other than that, it was pretty good. Just wish it was longer.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
A different viewpoint

Dirty and degrading most certainly have a strong audience, but that is not the only audience out there. There are definitely those who don't feel that erotic and humiliation belong in the same sentence. They generally also manage talking 'dirty' without .....well, being so dirty. :)

So, Toplar, if you like happy bdsm- go for it and know there will be those who appreciate it. Votes be damned.

ValensGirlValensGirlover 10 years ago

I really liked this one, and the dialogue was fun. It was maybe slightly too sweet, but more in the sense that repeating the word "baby" got a bit redundant, but I had zero problem with there not being any bitch/whore/slut or cock insulting in it. So, yes, tastes vary. I also liked all the pleading and begging he was doing, and her oh so reasonable tone of voice as she said no. Good fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Almost speechless it's so ridiculous. #pathetic-wimp

RegretsRegretsover 3 years ago
Lots of dialogue, which is good, however....

This was a very lazy second helping. The cage was described as a belt, which it is not. The obvious fault was in the dialogue. Such as the overuse of the the moronic, baby, and sweetie,etc, but she does have a very low and boring intellect.

How good it could have been if she was a natural Leader, who is using this slave to increase her skill level and also to see if ideas which she has about a suitable future pathway for his conquest need any modification. He should be aware that he is in the orbit of a kindly but firm mistress who is gentle and adorable when he is in compliance and when she observes that his obedience and forbearance are improving as time goes by. When he shows a departure from her planned route she has shown that her Will will prevail, and often by use of the cane or time spent in his other cage, with spikes. His forbearance is shown by his not begging for release anymore because such behaviour will shortly be followed by her use of the cane. His obedience will be shown by his acquiring skill by doing the household simple jobs like the washing up, keeping the kitchen tidy and changing the bedding. He could also practice on the sewing machine and by careful trial and error learns to make himself a simple short skirt and knickers which she loves to see in use because it affirms his growing submission. He should be seen thus attired by her lifelong best friend, who can be trusted to keep details to herself. He demonstrates a respectful and deferential relationship to her so that we can admire, even if this best friend can be very difficult at times and likes to see improvement each time she visits, but who is also fond of bringing progress forward herself by various means.

As things are she is simply annoying and worryingly deficient in ambition or planning. Her dictionary is appalling; there is nothing in her head.

Any young woman who learns this skill, of administering a chastity lifestyle on a hapless but willing Male subject can be guaranteed a successful and comfortable future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
.

Total b*llsh*t. No man should stand for that torment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous