All Comments on 'Substitute Wives Pt. 02'

by taylorsam

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very, very good!

Knowing they would fuck made the build-up very erotic. We have never swapped over a whole weekend or traveled separately to do so, but the idea is extremely erotic. I emailed this story to my wife and she called to tell me she was going to fuck me into a coma when she got home. She did. Write more. Top score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good to continue

Good to give the other "couple's" story. Still needs to continue with the return home from the weekend and One of the wives pregnant from the weekend swap

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

This is a great one. Taylorsam has a number of ways to go with this one. I am not going to assume how other readers have ever encountered a situation like this. But this does happen... thanks a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story is beyond bad

just because you can write, doesn't mean you should. These wives hate their husbands. Why not just let them run off with the dog catcher, they belong in a pound where any dog can pound them any time they like; and no don't get them prego in the next chapter, they need to be kidnapped, not ransomed, and never heard from again. They surely don't need kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a bunch of assholes

Who on earth is forcing these assholes to read Part Two of this story when they hated Part One? What a bunch of angry, miserable, depressing group of morons.

Great story, Taylor. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BET

If we had a seperate category for cuckold stories these hate morons would still come there and post their shit comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You cockhold lovers need a life

Married and screwing around so sick. These must be trump voters. Ha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re. "Cockhold"

Dear illiterate moron: you do realize you're on a porn site, right? Do you visit the nearest casino to lecture everyone on the evils of gambling? Do you go to bars to berate the patrons about the health hazards of drinking?

WHY ARE YOU HERE?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
last comment

To piss you perverted ass wipes off, why else? You're just as bad as those that bitch about stories like this. You actually think this shit is erotic. How fucked up is that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re. Last comment

How fucked up are you for reading the second chapter of a story you know you'll hate, and then crying like a bitch about it? Go beat your wife or whatever else it is you do for fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow, which is worse story or comments?

Usually posted in this category the story is worse. This one it appears as it is the comments; attacking each other funniest stuff I've read yet. With that being said here's mine:

Like commenter mentioned that these must be Trump voters; must not realize that it's usually liberals/Democrats that believe in open marriages. Old slick Willy Clinton was the worst; most of his escapades are documented. Even blatantly in WH; they show no respect. With all his straying have to wonder if there was any revenge on Hill's part; she is quite a bit more shady than slick Willy.

Otherwise, I find this story to be mediocre at best. Might be better suited as fetish; as wife swapping/sharing is a fetish and is usually only done by a very small percentage of population. But, otherwise nothing really new or exciting; paint by numbers wife swapping story. Why not just divorce and marry the other person, if they make each other more happy? That's what it's all about, right? Being happy & the grass is greener on the other side???

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 6 years ago
@ Annony 8/27-Wow, which is worse...

Actually the modern swinging/swapping culture came out of the active military life, which tends strongly to the right. Certainly right-wing Republicans contribute their fair share of sex scandals, and more, particularly the gay male ones, interestingly enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice story

Really enjoyed it. My wife and I are swingers, and have been for 19 years. People go on and on about how swingers don't love each other, or how we should just divorce because we enjoy variety in our sex life. But truth be told, I love her and respect her. She loves and respects me. When I make love to another wife from our circle of friends, I do so knowing that she wants me to enjoy myself. When she's enjoying herself with another man, I'm content knowing that she'll return to me, just as I return to her. We've survived the jealousy and whatnot, and we're still married to this day with two beautiful children.

Our life isn't for everybody, but why should it be? It's our life, and we enjoy it.

javmor79javmor79over 6 years ago
@Forensic Fossil

Not true. It actually came from the "Hippie" mindset from the 70's of " free love". If you think about it, their ideology about life falls more in line with far left thinking. Far left voters usually identify more as Democratic than Republicans.

The actual mantra that they said was, "Make love, not war" which is as far removed from the military as can be. People in the military may have open marriage agreements due to distance apart for extended periods if time, but the Hippies are actually the ones who made it a mainstream idea.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 6 years ago
@ForensicFossil 08/27/17

re:

Certainly right-wing Republicans contribute their fair share of sex scandals, and more, particularly the gay male ones, interestingly enough.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, of course.

It is, as it has been for a long time, expected behavior for Democrats.

JFK was shagging an East German (female) espionage agent in the White House.

Most gay Democrats are openly gay, it does not hurt them with their voters.

The Right point out the Left's scandals, then when they get caught themselves the Left jump on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Javmor

Mainstream? In whose fantasy land have swinging and open marriage been "mainstream?" One to seven percent, hardly seems mainstream. Maybe a tiny, nearly invisible trickle. Only in LW land would such a tiny fraction be considered "mainstream."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-nice story

Do your children know you swing and if not, will you tell them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anonymous-Re. last comment

Who said I read both stories. Matter of fact didn't read neither. Don't care for willing cuckoldry and sharing wives. That's reserved for idiots like you. Beat my wife? You must be talking about yourself. Only perverted ass wipes like you would enjoy this type of story. Morons like you seem to fester in this category. Am I right?

javmor79javmor79over 6 years ago
@anonymous

Mainstream doesn't mean that everyone does It. It just means that everyone knows about it, and enough people do it to make the topic relevant. Porn is mainstream, but most people won't admit to watching it.

I personally know a couple that have been swinging most of their marriage. There are enough comments on these stories to suggest that there is a fair amount of people that have either done it or are curious about it.

Don't believe me? Go on YouTube. Its not hard to find someone talking about their experiences. Or just take note of the sheer number of stories on this site dedicated to it. Sure, the stories are fantasy, but some of them claim to be true. Whether they are true or not is a guess, but there is really no way for us to know. However, what we do know about it is that the idea is in the heads of more than a few people.

Denying it's existence doesn't make it irrelevant. There are people who do this, and others who want to do it.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
My dear Anonymous

There is a difference between a "mainstream idea" and a practice.

Prior to the social upheavals of the 50s and 60s, "swinging" was just something children did in playgrounds. Now there are articles in the mainstream media on the idea.

Knowing Javmor from his previous stories and comments, there is no way he saw "swinging" in the way you chose to misconstrue his comment.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous- wow, which is worse.........

Always did say, on most of these stories the comments win hands over. Were else, but loving wives public feedback can one get a quick chuckle over and over. The perverts vs. the righteous. Don't get any better than that, especially the ones that fight the insult battle. Keep it up cucky boys, you're entertainment for some of us.LOL

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Re: re: anonymous- wow, which is worse.........

Anonymouse, I agree with you wholeheartedly. With so many LW stories, the comments are extremely entertaining. They often are worth a reply from other commenters.

They become more so if you identify yourself in some way, so that you can enter continuing conversations. You are currently just one of the myriad undifferentiated anonymice. If you don't wish to register a name, perhaps sign off each of your comments in some way. (And I extend that invitation to all the anonymice.)

I commented earlier on Javmor's comment. I respond to him knowing his stories and comments over time. As an anonymous, you are a nonentity in the commentaries.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic bunch of crap!!!

How pathetic have people to be to write such a shit!!! Whats exciting erotic or sexy at that shit? Only for illiterate people or brain sick ones!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The problem is, LueDon

No one wants to have a conversation with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Here we go

In this corner: people who read stories in the swinging/sharing category because they like stories about swinging and sharing.

In the opposite corner: people who read stories in the swinging/sharing category because they absolutely detest stories about swinging and sharing.

Remind me again which people are absolutely fucking insane.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
Spice of Life

As I recall, the saying is that variety is the spice of life! I like the spice here! Rated it 5. I enjoyed it and embrace the swapping or open marriage life style. I don't really care what you think about it. And I'm not hiding behind an anonymous comment as the Morality Police always do. I guess some people just "don't get it"! I suspect several of the anons are not "getting it" on any kind of regular basis and vent their frustration by trashing stories like this one! Maybe if they were getting laid, they might be in a better mood!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I guess I don't see this as swapping. It looks more like test driving.

I assumed sex swapping was about sex. Its all about a novel fuck; end of story. These two couples are engaging in romance, seduction, and emotional bonding. Like they don't have a lot of concern about their partner falling in love with the swapped spouse, obviously because they are not that concerned about preserving their own marriages. Kind of like swapping cars, with the idea that maybe you will trade vehicles if you prefer one over the other. No bid deal, its just wheels. No big deal, its just a sex partner. Even if they swap for keeps, once the novelty wears off there will be temptation to go shopping again for a new more novel and interesting model. Which I guess is fine, a sort of relationship promiscuity, on top of the sexual promiscuity.

And why not, animals do it all the time. And the couples depicted here are not much different. Why bother being married? Oh, right, they are obviously asking themselves that same question.

Good writing; shitty human beings.

HippySwingerHippySwingerover 6 years ago
Re - anonymous wow

The antis are not righteous, they are just uptight prudes who think they can tell the rest of us how to live. They are all, not surprisingly, anonymous cowards. There are no solid stats on who does this, nor does there need to be. Lots of people enjoy it, from small parties of friends, to swing clubs, to dogging. People do it, people like to read about it and all the losers posting their crap about "cuckolding shit" are not going to change that. Most of the people that we know in the lifestyle have been doing this for years, even decades, so, no, this does not ruin the marriages of most people involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jav

Read Javmor79's story series "Deployment" and "To Have and to Cuckold". You will have a better understanding on where he is coming from. He is an excellent author.

I have liked most of TaylorSam's stories. Some are true stories and some are just fantasies. One thing I have not seen so far in their work is F/F sex. I guess they only swing with the opposite sex.

redseethruredseethruover 6 years ago
Loving this

Loving this series , really looking forward to the next instalment .. well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re: HippySwinger

Pervert idiot!! As the saying is: Dont try to discipulize an idiot! The only way out is - lock them up!!! Therefore are nuthouses!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Get your slurs straight unless you want others know that YOU are the fool!

Anon ... A guy isn't a cuckold if he is also participating with another female in a swapping situation. By definition, a cuckold doesn't get to participate in the same kind of fun as his lady does.

And the definition of a whore is someone who is paid for sex. I think the word you may have been struggling for was "Slut".

Either way, you should get your illiterate slurs correct before you go slinging them out there and revealing your utter ignorance!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Too good

The comments about this story are way better than the actual story. Another swingers are so cool farce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Our life isn't for everybody, but why should it be? It's our life, and we enjoy it.

Well said comments. If someone doesn't like these stories then they shouldn't torture themselves by reading them! We don't swing and we never plan too, but the stories about swinging can be interesting and erotic. The life isn't for everybody, but if it's for you and your friends, and you can handle it, then by all means do it. Just keep your hands off of people that don't want the same lifestyle.

allenethanmallenethanmalmost 5 years ago
Steve: She gave you permission to have as much fun as you wanted! Don't tell me you didn't know what that meant.

Hit it again, then write the next chapter. Get to work Steve!

Dltravelsex69Dltravelsex69about 4 years ago
Great story!

Keep going, want to see how this evolves.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Difficult to believe that this is the same Taylorsam who writes the great BTBs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was wife swapping from the get-go.

Now both men are cuckolds. I like stories where no one fucking around is married.

I believe in keeping promises, but that’s been very hard for me to do at times.

But I kept my promise & truly believe she kept hers.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, if everyone is happy with the situation, Great, but can't help thinking it will end in tears, cheating generally does, even consensual cheating.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight6911 months ago

Good story. It wasn't just sex. There was lots of affection exhibited by frequent long kisses that were enjoyed by all. They were very good friends who were all attractive and didn't feel threatened by each other. Not once in either story was any spouse disparaged or ridiculed. The sex was fun, friendly, and very pleasurable. I'm glad the story ended with ambiguity about what happened when they all returned home. Maybe this was just a one time event, maybe they did it annually as a good natured remembrance, or perhaps it became a frequent activity. Whatever happened, the reader is free to imagine their own ending as to whether they could remain friends or whether this ate away at the foundations of their marriages.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight6911 months ago

I read all the comments and and laugh at the conflict between those posting anonymously and others who post with legally binding names such as "hippieswinger", "legsfeettoes", etc.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I don't know how swapping works for everyone. It probably depends on the couples, the duration, and the circumstances. For us it worked without an adverse effect.

I had been employed by a large company for 6 years and was at the company headquarters taking an 8-week course. My area was operations management. We were residing in an apartment. In the next unit was a couple about 5 years younger than us, with the man being a new hire and taking a 12-week orientation course before he entered the accounting field of the company. The wives quickly became good friends, not just because they were alone in a strange city, but because they shared interests and had similar personalities. Naturally we socialized together in the evenings with laughter, flirting, and good-natured conversation. He and I also got along well. The differences in our time with the company and our different fields precluded competition.

The second weekend of my course we all went to the horse races on a Friday night. We had a great time and broke even at the betting window. No one was drunk, but by the time we were halfway home the cheerful friendly banter had stopped and my wife and her friend's husband were wrapped in a tight embrace on the backseat, while his wife was massaging my thigh and crotch as I drove. There had been no prior discussion or agreements about this developing activity. It was truly spontaneous.

Arriving at our apartments, it seemed totally natural for him to go with my wife into our apartment while I entered his apartment with his wife. From that time, about 11:30 Friday night, until Sunday evening, we had incredible sex. She was everything a man ever dreamed of or fantasized about, and she was insatiable. The situation and Her insatiability inspired my lust to power my very fit body to performance levels that I had never imagined. We did everything that either of us knew about, and then we invented new things. Our sex was animalistic, passionate, primal, sometimes debased and filthy, while at other times beautiful, sensual, and caring. About 7:00 p.m. on Sunday I started grilling some steaks on the patio balcony shared by our two apartments. He joined me with a couple more steaks. He looked as exhausted as I felt. Soon the wives joined us. His wife had prepared a salad and my wife had found some key lime pie. We all looked a little sheepish and did not mention the last 2 days. Instead we talked about the horse race, chuckle. However, for the next 6 weeks until my course finished we swapped once or twice a week. Then we Departed and were never located in the same city for work.

Later my wife and I discussed that first weekend. I did not deny how fabulous it had been. She happily told me that his performance was thrilling, and that the weekend had exceeded her wildest thought of what a honeymoon should be.

Over the next 10 years we did see each other several times and on some of those occasions swapping happened. After that kids and living life took over. There was no downside and we had spectacular memories.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I would be eating that pussy every time she would let me and fucking her as soon as i could get it up again.

vanyevanye9 months ago

So Steve and Lauren had been cheating on their spouses. I bet Lauren thought this was a good way to get what she wanted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous