All Comments on 'Substitutes'

by bassbelly

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
We all

We all make mistakes,I am afraid this in my opinion was one of yours.It had all the right themes for a really good story I would suggest you edit it and re submit it.Most of your other stories are very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ignore the negative comments

I thought it was pretty good. A very unusual situation and solution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Come on MR. Zero!

look, I thought this was a decent story. It was never mentioned the time period or country this story was based in and even in todays world a tumor in vaginal area is probly a very sensitive area. I am a guy so I would not realy know for sure. Also it was not mentioned what area the vaginal tumor was in or how large it was... if it was deep in and an area that was limmited capabilities it would have been a lot of cutting to get it out. It is realistic that it was a long healing proccess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not Bad

This is not a bad story,how someone could want to give it zero is beyond me,I tend to agree with one of the comments,this could have been excellent with a bit of editing.

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 16 years ago
Give us another

Chapter, I mean more Chapters. My better half went through a semilar operation 37 years ago, she could not play for 4 months. So I know what it was like, but the main thing she is still here with me, and she is still the Love of my life. The fantasy is nice, but I would of never thought of doing her mother,(TO DAMN UGLY), ;).

Keepem coming.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 16 years ago
Nice! Very Nice!

The only thing I didn't like was the title. I like the attitude of the characters, the smarts of the husband, the descriptions of the sex, everything.

Well done!

R M RoxingerR M Roxingeralmost 16 years ago
Hot story!

I love stories in which a guy makes both his wife & mother-in-law pregnant. Thanks so much for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good but

good but could have been so much better if angela had stayed with them then he would have had three women to keep pregnant it's not to late post another chapter and have angela get dumped by her boyfriend and elaine can ask her to move in with them as one big happy horny family

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it.

Really good story, but it would have been even better with Angela included. There is allways room for more chapters.. ;p

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just missed one thing to be perfect

He should have Angela move in too. You need a new chapter were she needs to be a substitute for his pregnant wifes, but this time she ends up permanent and as a third pregnant wife.. =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Elaine!!!

Why didn't Luke "substitute" his kissing everything, but a woman's pussy orgasms for the pussy orgasms Elaine could not have?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
too funny

you will die if there is no pussy NONSENSE!!! blue balls, NO SUCH thing. 2, 3 years without pussy, no fun but no prob either...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What's up

Why was Angela even included into the story at all? She was unnecessary character except to.have a slut to just add additional sex scenes in a story that had too many to start with and by the end was never mentioned again. Sometimes less Is more and she in a huge example and took away from your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very sexy

Great story. Edits needed but loved the storyline.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What a hot storyline, wife gets sick and he gets sister-in-law and mother-in-law to pick up the slack, then when she is well and back on line she has Luke servicing all three. That what I call a Win Win Win solution. Well Done 5 stars

dikupinyadikupinyaover 2 years ago
sweet

please continue. maybe bring sil back to breed.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(11/29/2022) So, in the next chapter will Elaine's sister move in when she breaks up with her nine-inch physicist? This was an enjoyable fantasy. I do love harems. And babies. Gotta have babies. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous