All Comments on 'Subtle Dom or Sub Sex Object?'

by Tdisk

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

Good story. Nice dynamic between them. However, he goes from boyfriend of six months to husband.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
Oh, yes!

I really enjoyed this one - thank you for posting it for us and please have five stars with my best wishes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice

Keep it up great story would like to her about this bigger cups & titfucking

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my fantasy

Amazing story. Well written. Well edited. My fantasy evening and man without a doubt! My 46DD's never get enough attention. Job well done! I'm breathless!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
time travel

Apparently this was written by different people or in different times. The crossover from the single protagonist to the married one happens at the end of page one, so we are left wondering : WTF!? When did that happen?

A whole LOT of writing for a simple and normally mundane subject (made all that more exciting by the wonder in what might suddenly happen without warning). WHO thinks about nipples THAT much? Seriously!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Delightful Story more please

This was a great story my husband and I love to have my nipples get bigger and love new ideas. I told him about this and we had not heard of supple nipps and we will be looking into them for sure. Please continue the story would love to see more about the tits and arousal of her pussy. Great job ! We will be looking for more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
SUBTLE DOM OR SUB SEX OBJECT

my husband loved the story,he is a nipple man.read some to me,wow love sally with big nipples, need to get some of them cups but never heard of them..hope to find... please write some more....thanks ( HOT)...

Sheep_DogSheep_Dogover 4 years ago
Continuity

Is Bill her boyfriend or husband? It switches mid story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous