Subtle Dom or Sub Sex Object?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
690 Followers

Sally reached the front desk and fidgeted as the shop owner concluded a phone call. As the woman's eyes rose they seemed to freeze at the level of Sally's chest and then slowly rise to meet Sally's eyes. The woman seemed to be smiling. Was it a smile indicating that she could see Sally's nipples or see her breasts swaying? Sally knew she might be misinterpreting the woman's behavior - perhaps her smile was her routine expression for a customer. In any case Sally was very aroused at the possibility that the woman was thinking about her uncovered breasts. She wondered if that meant she was an exhibitionist. Of course, she was far from nude. The dress covered her. Tomorrow she'd still be covered but her tits would be more blatantly displayed. That was going to be very difficult.

Sally shifted her feet nervously as the owner accepted her payment and they agreed on her next appointment. Sally thought the woman's eyes had returned to her chest several times during the transaction but she couldn't be sure. Finally, an incoming call saved Sally from having an extended conversation and she was able to leave the shop.

As Sally walked quickly down the sidewalk toward her car she was constantly aware of her shifting breasts. The sidewalk was deserted so she continued at a fast pace but knew if anyone had been nearby she would have had to slow down to preserve her decency. She'd never felt her breasts bouncing and swaying so much. It was oddly erotic.

Reaching her car Sally collapsed into the driver's seat and sat for a long moment to regain her composure. She felt winded from the excitement of the past fifteen minutes. She remembered Bill's note regarding her outfit for Saturday and shook her head wondering how she'd get through several hours in a tight top with no bra. Her dress had given her significant coverage. It was a fitted style in the bust area but far from tight. The top Bill had in mind for Saturday was undoubtedly much tighter and the fabric would be thinner. It would be a top like those she'd seen on countless women with smaller breasts which they wore to show off their tits. Her D cup tits would be much more dramatic. Her nipples would probably also be very prominent. That was a look she'd never even considered.

Sally's hands unconsciously came up to caress her left breast. She felt her big soft breast with pride and said to herself, 'well, if you've got them flaunt them'. Sally fondled both breasts through her dress and decided she'd do alright on Saturday so long as they didn't bump into anyone she knew.

Sally then started the car and drove home. As Bill had instructed her hands periodically caressed her breasts and she visualized how much Bill would love watching what she was doing. By the end of the drive Sally was just as sexually excited as she'd been when pinching her exposed nipple but her overall feeling was much hornier. She'd endured a very long period of teasing. Bill was an expert at teasing her.

On arriving home Sally refreshed her make-up and hair. She wouldn't know what she was wearing for the evening until she opened the sealed flat box Bill had given her Thursday night. It had a message written on the outside, "Clothing for Friday. Do not open until you're ready to get dressed." He didn't do this every Friday but she'd received a similar package on two other occasions. The last one had contained a slutty outfit including 4" heels, a push up bra and a skimpy blouse and skirt. Panties had been noticeably absent. She assumed the new box might well present her with a similar outfit.

Sally retrieved the box and struggled to get the tape off. It felt light suggesting there weren't any shoes. Pulling back the tissue paper revealed another note sitting atop a filmy ivory nightgown. Sally lifted the nightgown and held it up. It was a diaphanous baby doll style that surely wouldn't leave much to the imagination. It had a scooped neckline and appeared barely long enough to cover her ass. There was a small matching pair of panties. She immediately concluded they'd be staying at home for the evening.

Opening the hand written note from Bill Sally read,"By my estimation it should be about 5PM when you read this." Sally checked her alarm clock and found it was 5:10. She then continued reading, "I'm expecting to be home at 5:45. Apply the regular sized Supple Nipps at 5:30." Sally recognized that name. They were small nipple suction cups that they'd experimented with once. They'd bought a second set in a larger size but hadn't tried them yet.

She continued reading, "At 5:40 substitute the larger ones. Before 5:45, put on the nightgown and 4" high heels. Leave your nipples in the suction cups. By the time I 'm ready you should have had 20 to 30 minutes of suction. I'm looking forward to playing with the biggest nipples you've ever had."

Sally shivered with a rush of arousal as she saw four small suction cups in a plastic bag at the bottom of the nightgown's box. They were individual silicone suction cups sold expressly to produce temporary nipple enlargement. The regular size ones measured about 1" tall and a half inch in diameter. Pinching the cup while holding it firmly over the nipple and gently releasing the pinch was all that was needed. The suction wasn't overly strong but it was just firm enough to hold the small device in place with the nipple gradually expanding into the cup over several minutes. Since the cup was transparent the stretched nipple was visible. It looked obscenely big in its vacuum chamber. When the cup was removed after perhaps ten minutes the nipple was swollen well beyond its normal size and was highly sensitive to any contact from one's lover. The effect was temporary- probably less than 30 minutes. Actually, Sally didn't know how long the effect lasted since Bill's mouth had been assaulting her nipples after the cups came off. Bill had been really turned on by her enlarged nipples. They'd had an intense sexual encounter and she was about to have the same or perhaps an even better experience.

The larger cups were a little broader and about a half inch taller- allowing extra expansion space. Sally hadn't experienced these but since her nipples had eventually filled the regular cups she had to assume they would grow even bigger when extra suction, air space and time was provided. The image was hot and the thought of Bill's reaction to her even bigger nipples was very exciting. He was making her into a pervert; that was exciting, too.

Sally checked the clock. She held up the nightgown again to get a sense of whether she'd be able to reach her nipples and decided that it would be easier to remain topless. She put on the panties. She had fifteen minutes to kill before putting the cups on and then more time wearing them. She wasn't used to sitting around her bedroom almost naked. It would be another new experience. Sally remembered that the Supple Nipp instructions had said that an application of lip balm to the base could improve the seal between the cup and the skin. She retrieved a tube of the balm from her bathroom and dutifully prepared all four cups. This also gave her the opportunity to better compare the sizes of the cups. They were distinctly different sizes and she imagined the larger ones would pull harder. The words 'amateur' and 'professional' came to mind as she examined the cups. Today her nipples would be graduating to 'professional'.

She'd felt that her nipples had fit into the regular size cups perfectly. In their stretched state they'd filled each cup to the degree that they'd looked like custom covers for her enlarged nipples. It was hard to imagine her nipples in the larger cups for an extra 10 or more minutes after being pre-stretched by the smaller cups. Would her nipples actually keep expanding until they filled the larger cups? They'd be huge. That thought was both frightening and arousing but Sally thought it was unlikely. They'd stop growing well short of filling the big cups. She was pretty sure of that but also knew that she couldn't really know what would happen. That was exciting.

At 5:30 Sally applied the smaller Supple Nipps. As expected the initial pull of the suction was arousing but it was soon just a subtle discomfort. The suction was just strong enough to gradually work its magic. The more arousing element was in the mind. The thought that your nipples were being stretched for your lover's pleasure was a definite turn-on. It wasn't permanent like a piercing would be but for a modest school teacher it was very kinky.

Sally sometimes wondered about the other teachers. She guessed some of them had sexual secrets. At one lunch period she'd scanned the assembled teachers and tried to guess if any of them had shaved or waxed pussies. Only one or two made her list. She also wondered about whether any of the women ever wore a garter belt for her lover. A quick review of the 30 women in the room turned up only three candidates. She now had 'nipple suction' as another private test for her peers. Without giving it too much thought she guessed she was the only woman in her school to make her nipples bigger for her man. That pleased her.

With the cups in place Sally tried to ignore her nipples. She wanted to wait and be shocked by their size after 10 minutes but she couldn't help but check them out every few minutes. They were definitely growing into the vacuum and she felt proud of her new enhanced look. Bill would love it. She wondered if repeated suction might make the enlargement permanent. This warranted some research on the Internet. It certainly would be a great birthday gift for Bill.

At 5:40 Sally replaced the cups with the larger ones. She felt mildly disappointed that the suction in the new cups wasn't stronger. She'd assumed the larger vacuum space would create a more forceful tug on her sensitive nubs but it seemed the same as produced by the smaller cups. The experience of attaching the larger cups was nonetheless exciting. Her nipples were very sensitive from the 10 minute workout they'd just had. They looked much bigger than usual. They were sticking out well over a half inch and seemed to be about a half inch in diameter. She'd never touched them in this enlarged state. They felt as huge as they looked.

Sally felt exhilarated by the notion that her nipples had outgrown the regular size suction cups. It was exciting to know she was moving into new territory. Her nipples hadn't received this double treatment before. She was preparing herself for her lover who would undoubtedly love her new look. She shivered at the thought of his mouth on her nipples and realized that the feel of her swollen nipples in his mouth was probably more important to Bill than how they looked. The tongue is very sensitive to small changes. He was going to go crazy tonguing her enhanced nipples. Whether the size difference was substantial or not they both would know she'd been stretched more than ever before. She was definitely going to be at her biggest for him and he'd love tonguing and biting her.

Sally donned the nightgown which wasn't much more than two layers of a polyester-like veil for her nakedness. It was loose fitting and gossamer thin. Her covered nipples were visible through the thin fabric. Smoothing the nightgown down over her body caused her breasts and their big nipple covers to be better defined both visually through the fabric and by the bulges they made. There were the large swells of her breasts and the pointed peaks of her nipples. Bill would love both. She'd have to remember to draw the gown down with her hands when Bill arrived and was getting his first look at her.

Sally decided to open the bed- removing the decorative pillows and coverlet. She lit several candles and turned off the brightest light but left one floor lamp lit. She assumed that would give Bill enough light to fully enjoy the big titted doll with giant nipples he'd created. She smiled at the self image. Was she now officially a 'bimbo' or was it a 'slut' or 'love slave'? Whatever labels might apply she was horny and couldn't wait to offer her nipples to Bill.

When Sally heard Bill's car entering the garage she walked to the doorway of the bedroom and struck a pose with her one leg pointed and turned slightly and one hand extended up to the doorframe slightly above the level of her head. Her other hand subtly pressed the nightgown against her hip so that her chest was hugged by the gown. She felt this was a classic pose for a seductress but then had second thoughts. It seemed too artificial. Sally dropped her raised arm. Intuitively she knew the pose Bill would like better. She drew both hands behind her back and grasped her wrists. She adjusted her arms to subtly snug the nightgown against the front of her body. In this position her chest was pushed out- the perfect way to offer her nipples to her horny husband. She tensed her chest muscles to push out her tits even more. She then spread her feet apart and stared at a point on the floor about 15 feet in front of her seeking to look like she was obediently presenting herself for her lover's inspection.

As Bill entered the living room he could see his wife at the end of the short bedroom hallway. She looked great. Even at a distance of some 20 feet he could see the points of her nipples tenting the nightgown and the large swell of her breasts. The high heels and short gown accentuated her legs which looked fantastic but, of course, his eyes kept returning to her chest. She looked even more delicious than he'd envisioned.

Bill walked over and embraced his wife - kissing her passionately. When he broke off the kiss he said, "You look fantastic. Your legs look beautiful with the soft light behind you. I can't wait to see and taste your nipples. They were boldly inviting from across the room. While we kissed I could feel your encased nipples poking me." He kissed her and by his soft moan Sally guessed that he was again enjoying the feel of her nipple covers against his chest.

Bill's hands came up to the sides of Sally's bulging breasts and he caressed her through the thin nightgown. The double layers of slippery fabric allowed his hands to slide over her with virtually no friction. One hand moved to her back to hold her body close to him. It explored downward and cupped the cheek of her ass. Again the satiny fabric encouraged his hand to move around and explore her body which he did.

After a minute or two of kissing and fondling her in the doorway Bill guided his wife into the bedroom. He stripped to his boxers as he went. He'd planned the evening earlier and walked her confidently to the straight backed chair in the corner of the room. As she sat down he lifted the hem of the gown to her waist so she wouldn't be sitting on it.

He knelt in front of Sally and moved her feet apart so he could move closer to her. He again caressed her tits through the gown and said, "I've been thinking about your tits all day- looking forward to the moment I'd get to fondle them. Obviously, I've been looking forward to enjoying your nipples but I certainly don't want to take these spectacular tits for granted. They're so big and soft- incredibly well shaped and beautiful to look at and touch." He pressed his face into the nightgown between her breasts and sighed as he felt her breasts press against his face. His hands ran from her tits down the sides of her body and up to her upper back- ultimately returning to caress her tits again. Backing his face a few inches away he said, "You've got a killer body. Your trim shape makes your tits look even bigger and sexier. You could be a centerfold model in a men's magazine. Maybe I could take some amateur photos of you and we could make a private portfolio of sexy photos."

Sally cooed at his words and touch which made her feel wonderfully sexy. She said, "I'd be very embarrassed. I don't know if I could do that. I'll try but I might look more nervous than sexy. If you promise the pictures would be just for us I could try to pose for you. I'd like to have the pictures but I'm worried they could wind up in somebody else's hands."

"You don't need to worry about that. I'm very selfish. The photos would be just for us. In any case, photos are a subject for another day. Let me enjoy you in the flesh." Bill found the hem of the gown and lifted it. He was careful to pull it forward to avoid catching on Sally's nipples saying, "I don't want to accidently knock off your suction cups. I want to take them off very deliberately when my face is only inches away and my eyes and mouth can devour you."

"I'm yours," said Sally. As the gown was lifted past her shoulders she pushed her chest out in an offering gesture.

With the gown discarded Bill caressed Sally's breasts again- lifting them slightly to better appreciate their feel and weight. "Beautiful," he said. He moved his face in closer and brought his left hand near to her right nipple. Before touching her he examined her stretched nipple through the transparent cup and said, "Fantastic. You didn't fill up these bigger cups but you're definitely bigger than the small cups would have accommodated. Needless to say, your nipples have never been this big. I hope they feel okay. They don't hurt, do they?"

"No. They feel very sensitive and I feel very horny. It's good they've been covered up because I've wanted to touch them- even rub them against furniture or the wall to get myself off. You've been teasing me for hours. I think I'm ready to explode."

"Okay. I'm going to be gentle in getting the cups off and then I'll enjoy triggering your explosion. I'm not going to want to stop when you orgasm so brace yourself and resist the urge to push me away cause I'm not going anywhere. In other words, I expect you'll explode more than once." Bill moved a fingertip to the edge of the cup and broke the seal. He then gently removed the cup as Sally gasped. He promptly repeated his actions at her other nipple- again causing Sally to take a sharp breath of mixed excitement and pain as the cup was removed from her overly sensitive nub.

Sally barely got a look at her nipples before they were obscured by Bill's head. What she saw were two very big, very red nubs. They seemed bigger than she'd ever seen but they weren't grotesquely large- something she'd half anticipated with mixed feelings. In a few seconds she silently concluded, 'I could do this every week if that's what Bill wants.' She'd tell him later.

The cups were dropped to the floor and Bill studied the big red nipples he'd created. "Wow. They're huge," he said. "They look very red and very big. I'm sorry if I hurt you but they look absolutely delicious." With that his mouth enveloped her left nipple. Sally moaned loudly and grabbed the edges of the chair seat as her body was overwhelmed by nerve impulses. They were an indescribable mix of pleasure and pain but they all seemed to run directly from her nipple to her pussy. Within 30 seconds she could feel her body involuntarily rising off the chair as a huge orgasm began to take control of her body.

At the same instant she started to orgasm Bill moved his mouth from the left nipple to the right and Sally felt a new wave of pleasure and pain as that nub reacted to its first contact after being in the suction cups for about 30 minutes. The power of her climax seemed to double and it was all she could do not to scream. A muffled shout gave her tensed body some expression as her muscles were at first so tensed they were almost cramping and then totally spent. Her hips settled back onto the chair as their power to hold her up evaporated. Sally's breathing seemed to pause and her whole torso shivered as she surrendered to the draining climax.

Sally was almost unaware of Bill. He continued to assault each of her nipples in turn as his hands held her breasts and presented each captive to his mouth after he'd temporarily finished with the other. In one or two of the few seconds that his mouth was between breasts Sally heard him mumble something to the effect that her nipples were spectacular. He was clearly enjoying himself and she was thrilled that she'd pleased him well.

Tdisk
Tdisk
690 Followers