Subtle Dom or Sub Sex Object?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
690 Followers

Slowly Sally realized that she would like her nipples left alone. Sexually, she was done. As her mind cleared she remembered Bill's warning her that he'd want more of her nipples long after she'd orgasmed. He'd said not to try to push him away. She resisted the urge as he'd directed. Her body experienced strong shocks running through her overloaded nervous system but she didn't push her lover away. Bill's attention gradually became tolerable and then started to please her again. She was exhausted but having your lover worshipping your tits was nice. In fact, it was more than nice. She was becoming aroused again. Her hands went to Bill's head and she grasped it lovingly with both hands. She wasn't pushing him away. It was a confirmation that he was welcome.

Bill understood. He could sense that she was enjoying renewed passion. While his one hand continued to grasp her breast his other dropped to fondle her hip. He started to think about how sexy her hips felt when he was pounding into her pussy. It was time to move to the bed where he could fondle and enjoy her whole body and get ready to bury his cock in her. Before doing that, however, he had a new concept to introduce and a simple test to perform.

He released her breasts from his hands and mouth and started to stand. "Stay seated but move forward on the chair," he said. "In the very near future I want to fuck your tits. For today I just want to see if this chair puts you at the right height or if we need to investigate alternatives." He dropped his shorts and his cock sprang free- pointing upward at a 45 degree angle. Bill moved to stand as close to Sally's body as possible and slapped his erect cock between her tits.

Sally sat still- not sure what he wanted her to do. She asked, "So you're proposing to slide your cock between my tits? Do I assume that means you'd ejaculate all over my virginal breasts or would this just be foreplay?"

Bill replied, "It could be either but I suspect you'll feel so good I won't be able to leave. Use your hands...".His hands reached out to her arms and he guided her hands to the outer sides of her breasts. She understood and pressed her tits together enveloping Bill's cock in her soft flesh. He groaned as he watched his cock disappear and felt her tits pressed around him.

Sally smiled as she said, "Oh now I understand. I'll bet that feels very good. I'll bet you'll be erupting in just a few strokes. You've probably been fantasizing about cumming on my big tits since we first met."

Bill said, "That feels absolutely great but for tonight we need to stop before I lose control. This will be for tomorrow after you've drained me once or twice so I can enjoy you for more than a few seconds." With that he stepped back pulling his cock from its soft place. The act of rubbing his cock against Sally's great tits caused him to groan with arousal but he soon recovered. "I think a flat pillow of an inch or two would put you at the perfect height. For now it's time to adjourn to the bed."

Bill reached out and helped Sally stand. He guided her to the bed. He pulled the sheets back and placed her on her side. He then climbed onto the bed next to her. His hands roamed all over her body. They kissed and each partner made soft sounds of approval and pleasure. While not forgotten, her tits were no longer the sole focus of Bill's lust. He again told Sally how great her body felt and how sexy she was. After some prolonged kissing Bill slid down a little on the bed telling Sally he wanted to enjoy her enhanced nipples again before they shrank back to just 'everyday great'.

Sally loved his phrasing and replied, "I do think they're pretty nice on an everyday basis. I'll indulge your fetish with 'bigger' whenever you want to use suction on them but don't forget how nicely plump they are all of the time. I've seen enough other women in the locker room to know you're a lucky guy. My nipples are definitely bigger than average and very sensitive. They're always eager to have you play."

"I know how lucky I am."

Bill then decided that he'd had enough teasing and rolled Sally onto her back. He moved to climb between her legs and she spread her legs to welcome him. Bill knelt above her and felt her Mound and pussy area saying, "I love waxing day. You look and feel absolutely exposed and there's not a single hair anywhere. I also love the symbolism of telling you to get waxed and you doing it. I remember your modestly trimmed pussy from when we first dated. I'm sure you wouldn't ever have gone hairless if I hadn't said it."

"Yes, I'm all naked and ready. Are you just going to look or are you going to ravish this pussy that's been prepared so lovingly for you?"

Bill didn't respond verbally. His body descended on hers and he slid his hard cock into her with surprising ease. Sally moaned at his penetration. Even though she'd enjoyed a huge orgasm from his play with her tits there was nothing to equal the feel of his cock buried deep inside her.

Bill was thrilled by the wet sleeve of her pussy engulfing his cock. His cock ached from the self imposed teasing of the past few hours. He had literally spent the afternoon dreaming of Sally's nipples and had just enjoyed the foreplay of having them in his mouth. He was more than ready to ravish his sexy wife and relieve the sexual tension her body had created in him.

He thrust deeply and forcefully into her. In the hope that he could prolong their joining he tried to control the pace of his thrusts and not let his lust run away. Sally's welcoming hips were making it difficult to control his passion. She was simply too good and he told her so as his pace quickened and he pounded into her.

Sally lifted her legs higher and he helped push them up to her shoulders. They both knew this would allow him the deepest penetration possible. Her gesture or the extra few millimeters of pussy was all that it took to push Bill over the edge within a few more strokes. He thrust into her and held still at the deepest point as he could feel his cum exploding. He stayed planted in her as several lesser contractions ran through his cock and pushed the last of his cum into her.

Bill's muscles lost all strength as his cock emptied. His body needed hers for support but he feared hurting her. She assured him that he could stay when she sensed him struggling to rise. He struck a compromise by shifting his legs a little to carry a part of his weight. His body spasmed with several aftershocks and Sally teased him by saying, "It was good, wasn't it? Will I be stretching my nipples every Friday?"

"I love you," he said. "When we're back in bed after dinner and playing with some new suction cups I bought we can discuss your nipples further."

Tdisk
Tdisk
690 Followers