Suburban Sweetheart Ch. 06

Story Info
Another morning after...Will history repeat?
32.9k words
5
1.5k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 09/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The New Year was nearing, just a few hours of 2023 remained and I had prepared some snacks for the evening as I continued to reminisce on my second meeting with Emma, smiling to myself at the memories from all those years ago, waking in the early hours of New Year's Eve in her bed after a night reacquainting ourselves after our one-off encounter months before. It was a sweet memory...

I felt her stir. I had no idea what time it was, her gentle breathing had lulled me to sleep after I had carried her to bed. She turned to be on her back and then sat up and I saw her looking around and then down to me.

"How?" she mumbled.

"I put you to bed." I answered, figuring that was the question.

"How?"

"I carried you from the sofa." There was a little murmur from her.

"Who are you?" she giggled.

"The guy who carried you to bed."

"Oh, THAT guy." she laughed softly. "Want to carry me to the toilet?"

"You're on your own now." I said, lifting my head to look at her. The robe had dropped open and one breast was visible in the light that came from the open door as I forgotten to turn it off after taking Emma to bed. The nipple was soft and silhouetted beautifully on the firm breast and I watched as the breast rose and fell as Emma breathed in deeply and the nipple swelled a little to poke out further.

"You can watch." she said quietly. It was a good offer.

I didn't carry Emma, just helped her, her hand around my waist and mine around hers as she walked slowly to the toilet. "My legs are still asleep." she had giggled as she had stood next to the bed and promptly slumped back down again. She sat on the toilet and I heard the splash and then knelt down and she opened her legs wider to give me a better view. I had never seen a woman urinate before this night and now I was seeing close up. I looked up and there was a blush on Emma's cheek, but she smiled at me as she continued to relieve herself. She finished and I watched a drop fall from her lip and she reached for the paper and then handed it to me and giggled. I moved to kneel next to her hip and she guided my hand down and I wiped her. Then she turned her head and kissed me so gently. "Your turn?" she whispered and I nodded.

I went to sit, but Emma objected and laughed. "I want to watch now" she said and I suddenly felt very shy. She saw my blush and put her arms around me and then reached down to help me slide my underwear lower and her hand went around my flaccid penis and she rested her head against me, her soft breath calming me and I relaxed and my urine mixed with hers in the bowl. We washed our hands and I helped her walk back to bed and she slumped down again.

"Funny, such a normal thing and I've never seen or... been seen until tonight." she sighed.

"Me too, you are the first to see as well." I said and she turned to look at me and I saw the sparkle of her dark eyes in the gloom.

"Thank you." she whispered and I had no clue what for, so asked and she chuckled. "Where to start?" and then she turned to look up and a hush descended for a few moments. "Do you mean all those nice things you say about me?" she said quietly, the after-midnight hour making everything quiet.

"Yes, totally." I whispered as I snuggled closer.

"Thank you. I mean, you don't have to, didn't have to, I was a sure thing. Still am." she chuckled. "For now." she added and then went quiet for another few moments and then turned and our lips found each other and my tongue flicked over hers and she sucked on it gently.

"How many pussies has that tongue licked, young man?" she said with a little chuckle.

"Not many." I replied and thought for a moment. Her eyes were on mine and I knew there was no escape. "Six before you., but one I didn't lick." I saw her eyes flash wide. "Pretty rubbish really."

"Wow, seriously, I thought it would be in triple figures."

I laughed, too loudly, maybe. "One did last for eight years, but you forget how terrible I am with woman." I said and she laughed.

"Yes, you are terrible, I mean, not as if you had to carry one to bed as she was totally out of it after being with you." she laughed.

"Yeah, but it's the actual talking to them bit. I normally try to think of something to say and then watch as someone else walks over and whisks them away." I felt her hand find mine and squeeze.

"So, I was number seven?" she asked. "And nine?"

I chuckled. "Yeah, if you use that strange counting method."

"Those are good odd numbers." she said quietly. "Any really bad experiences, or great ones?" she asked and the sparkly eyes were on me again.

"No bad ones, I mean, If I get to the naked stage, it's always good for me." I laughed.

"For her too I imagine, speaking from experience." Emma added.

"There a long distance one that was... frustrating, I guess. My trip coincided with her period, so..."

"Details, man, details." she laughed.

"Ok, she went down on me and I stroked her clit through her knickers and we continued to just do that for the first few days. She took me to see some tourist things, usual things for a holiday and we kissed and stuff, then more of her blowing me and me..."

"Did you get to the naked stage at all?" she said with a little chuckle.

"Yes," I blushed as I spoke. "The last day she felt bad, so let me in her bum."

"Well, that's pretty good compensation." she laughed.

"Yeah, but... We stayed in touch for a while, but it just fizzled out before we got to meet again so I didn't get to lick her." I sighed thinking of that crazy trip and Emma squeezed my hand.

"Oh. But, I mean, you got naked. And I bet she enjoyed being wanked." Emma chuckled.

"Oh boy, she was VERY loud!" I laughed. "The person in the neighbouring flat banged on the wall."

"SERIOUSLY! Holy.... wow, a noise complaint, that is a gold star." Emma laughed and then went quiet. "Jesus, I hope no one heard that last one." she said.

"Someone from the next street came by to check on you when you were sleeping." I said quietly and she laughed loudly.

"Good experiences, well, there was a wonderful woman I met on a train..." and she laughed and shook her head.

We snuggled up, waking slightly now after our snooze and my hand stroked over her body, feeling her toned, flat belly and then brushing through the curls.

"It's a bit of a jungle down there, sorry." she mumbled. "I thought of trimming, but..." The quiet was noticeable due to the suddenness of it and the heaviness. "Ok." she breathed in deeply. "The guy who liked to experiment. Gary, the freak." she breathed deeply again. "We were together several years, he was the second one and I was a bit broken and he was lovely at first. He encouraged me to be braver, wear sexy underwear, that kind of thing. He was good to me and I felt safe. We lived together and it was fine..." she trailed off and stared at the ceiling. "He went from encouraging to... pushing. I liked to wear nice little summer dresses when the weather was good, He wanted me to wear them without underwear. I sometimes went without a bra as, back then, my tits were pretty good."

"They still are." I added and she chuckled.

"But he wanted no underwear at all and I wasn't comfortable. He also wanted me to wear shorter dresses and skimpy underwear, thongs, so people could see. It wasn't me, but I did a few times and just felt so... cheap, maybe. I was happy in a bikini on the beach, but he wanted smaller ones, he wanted guys to be able to see me. he joked about guys wanking over the sight of my tits and bum. It was ok, but didn't sit right with me. I resisted, sticking with my normal bikini and trying a slightly smaller one now and then, but eventually deciding to avoid going to the beach with him. He also wanted me to go topless on the beach. It was odd, he wanted others to want me... and it went deeper. He wanted to explore more." Emma continued to stare at the ceiling and took several deep breaths.

"One day, he was away, visiting one of his parents, he had said. Anyway, I was getting stuff ready to be cleaned, the weather had turned warm and I gathered the winter coats to take to the cleaners as usual. I checked the pockets on his and found a letter. It was addressed to a PO box and I was really confused. I read it and felt sick. It was about a swingers magazine he had adverts in and it was from a guy who wanted to do a swap... or, well, basically, they were discussing offering their partners to others. He had said in the past about wife swaps, adding that if we said we were married it would make guys want me more, want to have someone else's 'property' he said. Anyway, this guy and him were planning to get their partners attended to, shall we say, by others, lot of others."

"How? I mean, did you want to do this?" I asked quietly, her eyes not moving from the ceiling.

"No. Not at all. He had joked about it, but the jokes came more often and now I realised they weren't jokes. He had laughed about tying me up and blindfolding me and, in the letter, they were talking about that. letting guys use us as we were tied up. I mean, how fucking sick is that?" I didn't answer.

Another few deep breaths and Emma continued. "I went around the house and searched and found his secret stash. There was a magazine that people could advertise in and he was doing that, advertising me. He had sent photos of me to others too and the magazine, I saw a copy with a picture, my tits there for everyone to see. I had let him take some, it was fun, it was for us, I thought. Most were topless, but there were a few full frontal. He made sure my face wasn't seen, after all, who'd want to fuck someone so ugly." I stayed silent, fighting the urge to disagree.

"There were lots of letters too, from different guys, all offering to fuck me. This one guy, they were really planning this, trying to decide which one, her or me, would be the first. They talked about watching us being taken and he had said he wanted to see me, with..." There was a big intake of breath, "Cum dripping from both holes after being fucked repeatedly. The man I loved wrote, and I remember it so clearly, 'I have taken her arse, so it's no holes barred now'. He wrote to another guy that he wanted to watch as two guys sandwiched me, one in each hole and then he could fill my mouth so I was sealed. I was actually sick over the stash and just left it, packed some stuff and got out of there."

"I am so sorry, Emma." I said, too shocked to say much more.

"It's why I don't shave. He wanted me to, so I trimmed and had a landing strip, it actually looked good, but he wanted me bald and got upset when I wouldn't do it. He would get upset if I wore knickers in public, angry if I didn't 'accidentally' flash my tits on the beach. I was happy with him and only wanted him, but he.... well. Anyway, turned out the man I loved wanted to whore me out to strangers and watch me get used." she turned and there were tears in her eyes.

I propped myself on one elbow and leaned over and kissed her wet eyelids and then kissed down her nose to her lips.

"So, that's why I have no decent undies either." she said. "It just... Feels wrong now. I left all those behind when I left and never wanted to wear any since. Sorry." she smiled weakly and I kissed it and her lips opened slowly and I sought out her tongue with mine and she responded and her hand went to the back of my head and held me to her for a long time.

"One other guy took a naked photo too, but it was a bit different." Emma said quietly and her eyes looked up at me and she smiled.

"Oh wow." I mumbled, "Lucky guy. I'd love a naked photo." I giggled, trying to keep the conversation light now.

"You took it." She said. I felt like I had been kicked and my brain rattled, then clarity dawned.

"Oh shit!" I gasped and she laughed. "Oh shit, I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I mean, I was a little angry when I got the photos back, but the next one..." Emma laughed and looked away then back, her face red, "I took one that night too and had forgotten. So, I looked at the photos, luckily on my own and was fuming, then I saw the next one, of you naked and asleep and just laughed. It was as if we both wanted a souvenir of a crazy night, but I got to keep the photos."

"I just saw you and you looked so amazing, then saw the camera. I didn't really think..." I put my hands to my face as Emma laughed.

"Hardly amazing, crashed out and... clearly been fucked everywhere!" she chuckled. "I was amazed they printed the photos, but maybe they didn't spot two weird ones in a mass of silly friends and holiday type snaps."

"You looked beautiful that night, every night and day. I didn't really think about not seeing the photo, just wanted a memory to be captured."

"Hardly beautiful." She sighed.

I sat up and pulled the duvet back Emma squealed and laughed, a hand reaching to cover her vulva and another going across her breasts. I looked up and down her body and I reached down and pulled her hands away and she put them over her face, her chest shivered as she breathed deeply and laughed. I turned to look into her eyes as she peered between her fingers.

"You are beautiful, Emma, very beautiful." I heard a small gasp from her and then her arms lifted and reached for me and I fell into them and her kiss.

"Don't worry about me." Emma whispered as I moved over her and her hand went down to guide me inside. "Just cum. Inside. I want to feel you cum inside me."

"Are you sure it's ok?" and her eyes went dull for a fraction of a second.

"Yes. I can't... I'm... I can't, I'm sterile." She said and looked away. I put my hand to her cheek and turned her and took her bottom lip in my mouth and she moved against me, her legs raising to curl over my back as I slipped into her wonderful hot and tight body. We moved together well now, hips dancing as she lifted them to allow me to get deep, groaning as I nudged her cervix and filled her as she held me tight inside. Emma pulled me closer and groaned as I was swelling, trying to delay and enjoy the feeling of her body, but she was squeezing, her walls rippling over my shaft and I cried out as she started to shake and I filled her as she moaned "Yes, oh yes, darling." I let out an even louder groan hearing that word again and I felt the hot mix of our cum flowing over the head of my cock and down my shaft as Emma's womb was filled and overflowing.

What remained of the night settled around us after that, I had almost fallen asleep on her, still held tight in her body and we giggled as we untangled in the dark and I pulled the duvet up over us. "I want the sheets to be messy." she had whispered as I looked for the tissues and her hand pulled mine back from them.

"I actually have some breakfast stuff this time." Emma said quietly as we moved, trying to wake up as an alarm sounded somewhere. Emma reached for her phone to silence it and then slumped back down on the bed.

"What time is it?" I mumbled.

"Eight."

"What day is it?" I replied.

"No idea." She said and I moved closer and my hand found her breast as easily as my mouth found her lips.

"I think it's Saturday, unless we slept a long time." she said a little while later. "I am hungry because someone, no idea who, used up all my energy last night." and she sat up and swung her legs out of the bed, moaned and then swung them back and slumped down again. "In a minute." she giggled.

We made it to the kitchen, Emma wrapped in her bathrobe and me in a t-shirt and underwear and she pulled various things from the fridge and placed them on the table. "I have eggs too, if you want some." and I popped some bread in the toaster and the coffee machine burbled away as she cooked.

"Any plans for today?" I asked as we finished eating and picked at some fruit in a bowl.

"Recovering." she laughed and I remembered last time and my heart sank a little.

"When do you want me to leave?" I asked, suddenly unsure what was going on.

"Not yet." she replied and smiled shyly.

"It's New Year's Eve. What are you up to tonight?" I said and her eyes stayed down as a grape rolled around her plate.

"Nothing." she mumbled and a chill settled over us.

"You know, my ideal New Year's Eve would be to just watch Young Frankenstein," I said, but there was still no reaction..

"That sounds ok." She replied.

"I'll have to find my copy at home and watch it." I paused for a second and my stomach did a little flip. "I could bring it here and we could watch together."

"Nice try." she chuckled, then lifted her head up to look at me, "Don't you have other plans?" I shook my head. "No hot babes to kiss at midnight?"

"That's why I thought of coming here." I said and she turned away.

"Nice try." and I sensed some anger in her voice. There was a brief silence and Emma sat up straight. "Why did you never knock on my door?" The voice was firm.

I wondered if I should try and bluff it out or just go head on for the truth and, knowing Emma's eyes would just burn into me, decided on the latter. "I was scared, mostly. I left and there was no sign you wanted to do anything more, so why would I show up at your door? If we bumped into each other, fine, but to just come to your door, it would be almost stalker material." Emma stared at me and I sensed even the truth wasn't going to help me now. She looked away, the anger still bubbling. Another silence deafened me.

I heard her sniff and she was keeping her eyes away from my gaze now. She lifted a hand to wipe her eyes and I reached out to rub her back softly and she shivered. When she spoke her voice was cracking.

"That day, I asked you what your weekend plans were and you said something about watching cycling on TV and other things and I waited for you to ask me. I was fuming, then realised you had actually asked and me, being a fucking idiot, had joked and said 'recovering'. You actually asked me and I had completely blown it. I wanted to scream at you to ask again, so I could suggest that maybe, just fucking maybe, we could spent more time together, but I had been so stupid, just joked an answer and the moment was lost. I was too ashamed to ask your full name, or for your number. You obviously didn't want this old woman, you had young, beautiful girls to see and I was just one night of fun. I fucked up." She took a deep breath and wiped more tears and I rested my hand on her back.

"I changed work a little while after, so my travel times were changed. One day I got off my earlier train and waited at the station, like the loser I am. I waited for your train and you didn't get off. You weren't on the next, or the next or any of the next trains for an hour or so. When I saw you down the road that time, I hoped you'd turn and walk back and we could bump into each other, but you kept going. I just thought you were ashamed to have spent the night with me, or it had been a bet with friends, who could fuck the oldest woman. And if it wasn't, then I had thrown it away all because I was trying to be SOOOO FUNNY." I gently stroked Emma's back and then moved up and put my arms around her. She sniffed and sobbed.

"Even yesterday I just said stupid things, pretending I was married. I am so fucking funny, that's why no one wants to be with this old thing." She started crying more, her body heaving as she breathed in and sobbed and I took her in my arms and pulled her to me and she pressed her face to my chest and I felt the t-shirt getting wet from her tears.

"You are not old." I said firmly and held her tight as she cried. "I was shy that day." I said quietly. "I wanted to ask to see you again, maybe just go for a coffee that afternoon, but I felt it was just a one night thing for you, I was too young, you had said and I thought you weren't interested. I wanted to knock, but I was scared you'd shout at me, ruin the beautiful memory, or even call the police. I knew where you lived and I didn't want to scare you. I would walk past and look, but keep on walking. I was scared if I just stopped and turned it would look suspicious, so I walked slowly and hoped to see you, then kept going."

123456...9