Suburban Sweetheart Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma sniffed in very loudly and chuckled. "So elegant." she mumbled. "I was mad at you for not asking about my weekend, and then even madder at myself for fucking up when I realised." she said quietly against my body as I stroked her hair. "Then I just felt a bit ashamed at what had happened, especially... oh well." she mumbled and pulled my t-shirt up to wipe her eyes. "You could have saved me two terrible fucks." she whispered.

"What, my one and the other one-nighter?"

"No, his two. You were wonderful."

"Yeah and you could have come to the gig and I would not have got upset at your music taste." I felt her chuckle on my chest.

"I did it again." She said very quietly and sniffed. "Just now. It's why I got angry. Sorry. You tried to be nice and I pushed you back. Sorry. I'm just a bit... wobbly." she sighed. I held her close as she sniffed and cried, using my t-shirt to wipe her eyes and curling up against my chest as I rocked her in my arms.

"Ask again." her small voice said.

"What? Ask what?" I said, trying to look down at her, but her face was side on, pressed to my body.

"Ask again." I felt her sigh and she took several deep breaths. My mind raced and then the switch was clicked.

"I have Young Frankenstein on DVD at home, I could bring it here and we could watch it together tonight" I said softly and I felt her head lift and I looked down at her dark and wet eyes.

"I'd love that." she said quietly and my eyes welled up.

"We could go for a little walk later, maybe meet for coffee and I'll bring it with me." She smiled at me.

"That sounds good." she sighed. "Are you going home tonight?"

"I wasn't sure."

"You can stay. I'd like that." Her voice was soft and warm now and she looked up and her hand was reaching for my head to pull it down to her. "I mean, the streets will be crazy after midnight, so better stay here and be safe. Be good to have some company to see the New Year in with for once." she chuckled.

"I'd like that too." I replied, about twenty minutes later after we had stopped kissing for a short break.

Emma led me to the shower and we washed each other again and she winced slightly as I stroked over her curls to rinse my dried semen from them. "Oof, my pussy is sore!" she giggled and then put her blushing face to my chest.

"Yeah, I am a bit tender." I laughed and she reached down and stroked me gently. We sat on the sofa after, trying to decide what to do and ended up kissing the morning away, our hands just moving gently over the other.

"Do you think you can walk?" I asked her and she laughed.

"Couldn't last night." she replied and blushed. It was funny to see her shy side as she talked about sex, it made her all the more alluring.

"So, what shall we do?" Emma asked as the day drifted by in a haze of kisses. "I mean, I will get some snacks and you can get the film and then meet back here?"

"We could go together." I replied and she looked at me and blinked several times.

"Sure?" she said and I had no idea why.

"Yes. I don't live that far. You could wait if you can't walk that far and then we can get a coffee or something and come back."

She looked at me for a long time and I had no idea what was going on, but then she smiled. "Ok, let's get ready to face the world." she said and we did just that.

We walked down the street and I felt Emma was distant, so reached out my hand and took hers and her steps faltered and I stopped to look at her. She chuckled at nothing and smiled and squeezed my hand and we continued to walk, heading for the bustle of people in a panic as the shops would close earlier and some wouldn't be open for a whole day. I led her to my place and I had a panic about the mess as she stepped inside. It was smaller than her place and filled with compact discs and books. My bike was hanging from a wall and there was just room for me to move about in. I knew where the film was and grabbed it quickly, but Emma was already eyeing up the music selections. "Yes, I can see the problem." she laughed and I ushered her out as we both chuckled.

We walked to the shops, still holding hands, although I felt Emma tense up up a bit. "Snacks." she said and we went and bought some crisps, nuts, and then grabbed some mixed fruit selections and ready made salads as they were on offer. "Bargain!" she laughed. We headed out, me oblivious to the other people.

"Want a coffee?" I said and stopped to stare at the cafe across the street. Emma looked nervous, then smiled and we walked over the road and she sat as I ordered and got us some cake. I sat and looked at her, she started to relax and her eyes were shining and happy. I felt the rush of pride surge through me as I watched her and she glanced up and her eyes narrowed as she tried to work out why I was smiling so widely. "You look great." I whispered and she turned her face and shook her head.

I reached for Emma's hand as we were leaving the cafe and she took it instantly and did a little skip as she followed me onto the busy street. We were heading for her place when she stopped and I turned to see our reflection in a shop window. "I look so frumpy." she said, her voice low. I put my arms around her.

"It's winter, everyone in Britain looks frumpy." I said and I took her in my arms as she watched in the reflection. "We look good together." I said and she smiled.

"Not too old?" She said, her eyes inches from mine now and I shook my head.

"Not to young?" I said and she laughed and shook her head. "Good, let's go, I want to take your clothes off."

"Oh boy, there goes another pair of knickers." she laughed as we walked along, hand in hand.

Emma hesitated as we turned down her road and I squeezed her hand and she took a deep breath and she started walking again. I relaxed my grip, in case she wanted to move her hand and I felt the fingers drift away and then reach to squeeze my hand again and we arrived at her door still connected.

We unpacked our supplies and I stood behind Emma in the kitchen and reached up under her jumper to hold her breasts as she leaned back on me. She sighed and reached behind to stroke my head as hers went back on my shoulder and I kissed her cheek. "We were just in public together and held hands." she said.

"I know, it was great." I replied and Emma moved forward and turned to look me right in the eyes.

"Really?" she said softly, "People saw us, saw you with an older woman."

"Yes. I was really proud to be with you." She smiled and shook her head and looked down for a few seconds. Then she looked at me again and reached down and pulled her jumper over her head. She had a small vest top underneath and she pulled that off too to stand in her skirt and bra. Her hands went back and the bra dropped to the floor, her eyes still on mine, although mine were dropping repeatedly. Her skirt fell to the floor as I was looking at her breasts and so my eyes dropped to her knickers, black an functional. Emma turned and then bent at the waist as she pulled them down and I had a wonderful view of her two sweet holes, her vulva bulging down between her legs, the shine of her juice along the lips. She stood and turned and leaned back against the table, spreading her legs.

I pulled my clothes off quickly as Emma watched and then we stood facing each other and her arms went around my neck as we kissed. She stroked a leg up mine and bent it around my hip and I lowered myself, bending my knees as I reached down to guide my cock to her entrance, both of us adjusting our hips until the tip of my cock was nudging at her hole. Then I stood up and Emma groaned as she was spread open and penetrated, lifting her other leg as my hands went to her bottom to hold her as she perched on the edge of the kitchen table, most of her weight now taken by the cock she was wrapped around.

Emma leaned back to rest on the table, her legs still wrapped around my waist and I ran my hands up her belly and held her breasts as my hips jerked against hers. I was pushing up, the end of my cock pressed onto the front wall of her vagina as we ground and moved on each other. I open my fingers over her breasts and then closed them to pinch the hard buds as I squeezed her breasts. Emma pulled me tighter with her legs until I was just making small movements inside her, but buried deep. Her eyes looked up into mine and were warm and shining and our hips moved a little faster as we both grunted and gasped. I watched as her eyes closed and her breasts rose against my hands as she arched up and cried out as her body trembled on the kitchen table.

My legs were weak and I was shaking as Emma gripped me tight, her legs now stopping most of my movements as they wrapped around me. I pressed up and groaned as she cried out from the force of the semen filling her body. I was squeezed so tight it was a delicious pain that went through me as the sperm stretched my cock from inside and then erupted inside Emma. I slumped forward after the last shot left and she lifted a hand to stroke my head as she gasped on the table.

Emma's legs dropped from me and I almost fell backwards as she had been holding me up. They dangled off the edge of the table and I moved backwards and watched my wet cock slide from her drenched pussy. I knelt down, almost falling as my head was still spinning from the orgasm and I saw her lips closing as the hole gaped deep red with white smears. I moved my head forward and pushed my tongue into her and her body shuddered as I lapped our cum out of her body, tasting the sweet sour liquid in the heat of her. She was gasping and her legs twitched, but then she slowly closed them.

"Please stop, I need a rest." she laughed and I lifted my head from her delicious pussy, but gave the wet lips one final kiss as she giggled and squeezed her legs together with my head between them. She lifted her head, laughing as she propped herself on her elbows, naked on the kitchen table and looked down at me. "You do look good with your head between my legs though." she said.

"I love being here, your pussy is fabulous." I saw her eyes sparkle with a deep heat from inside and her smile stunned me with its radiance.

"Thank you." she said quietly. "She is enjoying your... attention. She hasn't had this much love for... well, a long time." the smile never left her as she spoke and I was mesmerised. "But she is worn out." she giggled. I gave the soft lips one little kiss as Emma opened her legs to release me, then I stood and kissed her other equally lovely and soft lips and her tongue pushed into my mouth.

We gathered our clothes, laughing at how far her knickers had landed away from the table. "Yes, I was kind of horny." she giggled and we stood laughing in the kitchen, our clothes bundled in our arms. "Is there any point putting them back on?" she said, smiling but with a soft blush on her cheeks. "We could just..."

"Bath?" I suggested.

"Oh yes, that's a nice idea, although last time I had a bath with a guy he buggered me." she laughed

I looked down. "Think he's buggered now, someone wore him out." Emma walked towards me and a hand went down to caress my soft penis as her lips pressed to mine and then grazed over my cheek and to my ear as I shivered with delight.

"Come on, let's stay naked, bath and bed." It was the best offer I had ever had and I dropped my clothes on the floor and Emma's piled on top and we walked to the bathroom, Emma just ahead so I could watch her bottom as she moved.

"I mean, we should be able to fit in it together, just." Emma said as she stood by the tub, the water pouring into it and the steam wafting around her naked body. I wasn't paying much attention. just looking at her, the curves of her waist, the way her breasts stayed firm, the nipples still hard and raspberry coloured, the line of her spine and the swell of her bottom and the way it bent around to merge with her legs so wonderfully and then the defined shape of her, the firm calf muscles and thin ankles. I saw her turn to look at me and I was then distracted by her neck as her dark hair swung away for a second before drifting back to rest on the back of her shoulder.

"So?" she said and I stared at her eyes which were laughing at me. "You were miles away, are you bored of me?"

"Far from it." I said, feeling slightly bashful, "I was just..." and my eyes flicked up and down her again and my train of thought got derailed.

Emma turned and wiggled her bottom at me. "Come back to the room." she laughed.

"Yeah, that's not helping." I chuckled. "Sorry, what was the question?"

"I said, do you want to try and get in together?"

"Do you even need to ask?"

"Well, I mean, it will be a tight fit." she said, staring at the tub.

"Always is with you." I said and her head jerked around and her mouth was wide as she went red and then laughed.

Her eyes narrowed a bit and her mouth wobbled a little as the thoughts went through her. "Really?" I nodded and she blushed more. "She's getting on a bit. Really?"

I walked to Emma and put my arms on her shoulders and looked right into her eyes. "Really. Very. Lovely." and I tilted my head back and rolled my eyes. "Amazingly fabulously tight." I whispered and her face shivered as her eyes looked away for a second. I put my lips to her ear, "Also, she is very very beautiful." and Emma let out a little moan.

"She appreciated that." she laughed and her eyes fixed on mine and I felt the warmth flood through my soul. "Thank you." she whispered and she moved back from me slightly, enough so I could look down her body and then she moved her hand down and stroked it over her pubic hair and down, then held one finger out and slowly raised it up against her vulva and let out a little gasp. She held the finger up to my face and I could see the wetness on it. "See, she liked what you said." her voice soft and sweet. I took her hand in mine and moved it to my lips and kissed the wet finger, licking to taste her and Emma's eyes flicked closed and she shivered and groaned. "She bloody loved that." she whispered.

We were both too exhausted to do more, so Emma climbed into the bath and I followed as we tried to work out the best way to sit, our legs tangling as we sat facing each other for a while, before Emma moved to rest against my chest with my legs around her. The water was hot and the steam drifted around us as we relaxed, me cupping my hands to run water over her breasts and then run my palms over them to feel her hard nipples on my skin.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" I asked as we melted together in the hot water.

"Recovering." Emma giggled. "Why?" She moved her head so she could look up at me.

"Just wondered." I said as the nerves took hold. Her eyes had a look of concern as she sensed my unease. "I just wondered... if... well, I mean... if."

"I have nothing planned in my hectic social life." she laughed softly.

"Well. Would you like to go out. With me. Go out with me tomorrow night. Maybe, if anywhere is open, I could take you to dinner."

Emma moved away and turned in the water, the way she effortlessly does and I glanced as her bottom rose up from the water, but then saw her eyes were staring at me as she moved up, lifting herself on the sides of the tub. "What do you mean?"

"Go out with me. For dinner, maybe."

"Why?" Her eyes were slightly hard, not angry, but the warmth was lacking.

""Why not?" I said, really regretting this now.

"Is this a joke?" her eyes were now turning cold. "Is this a gag with some friends to make fun of me? I don't understand why you are asking. We're naked in my bath, you don't have to take me to dinner. You have been in every part of my body, why the need to buy me dinner?" Her stare was making me feel quite sick.

"Maybe not dinner, maybe just a walk, or..." My mind went blank.

"I don't understand." She said, her gaze intense. "What do you want?"

"I want to take you out. On a date." I gulped as she kept staring, but I saw her blink and she turned away for a second.

"A date?" she said and chuckled, but not in a good way. "This is a joke, isn't it?"

"No." I said it firmly and this time I stared and I saw her eyes stumble and reel back.

"You are serious?"

"Very very serious." I held my stare and she looked away.

"Why? Why do you want a date with me after all this? Why?" her voice cracked a little and she bit her lower lip as she stared at the tiles to the side of the bath.

"I would like to go out with you. On a date. Hopefully more than one. To get to know you, spend more than one night or whatever with you. To be with you." I spoke softly, the words merging with the steam as it swirled between our bodies.

"Not a joke?" she whispered and she closed her eyes for a few seconds and bit her lip more.

"Not a joke. Really. You thought I was joking the first time, having a silly bet with imaginary friends, but I would never do that to you. It's ok, I just had a crazy idea this could be something more. I didn't mean to upset you. Sorry, really."

The steam swirled and Emma's deep exhalation blew it, the tendrils drifted by me and then spiralled to the ceiling as the occasional drip of water broke the silence.

"Ask again." Her words carried on the water vapour, soft enough to float with it until they caressed my ears where the weight of them crushed me.

"Would you like to go out with me tomorrow?" I paused as she inhaled deeply, "On a date?"

She turned slowly, or maybe it was in slow motion in my brain. Her eyes were wet, but shone through the steam like a lighthouse in the deepest fog. Her voice was so soft the words tickled my ears.

"More than anything." she said.

"Dinner?" I said, stunned and struggling to think.

"Anything." she whispered as she moved forward and I pulled her to me.

This kiss was different, but I have no idea why. Everything was now happening in slow motion, the way her tongue brushed on mine, the softness of her open lips as I sucked and licked them before our mouths would lock together again, the way her knees moved up next to my body, her wet body pressed to mine, the soft gasps as she lowered herself onto me and took me deep into her, the heat from her, more intense and wet than the water around us and her cries against my neck and mine on hers as the water ebbed back and forth and then settled around us as we kissed softly once we had recovered our breath.

"Hey." she said, the water was cooler now, but we were in no rush to move, "I have a date tomorrow." she giggled and the light in her eyes seemed to dance. "And he's fucking hot!" she laughed.

"Ha!" I mocked. "I have a date and she's fucking stunning."

"You'll have to tell me all about it." she said as her nose pressed to mine. "I hope this guy won't be disappointed. I don't have any snazzy clothes to wear. Plus, I don't shag on a first date." her eyes were still shining.

"Sure he'll be happy if you just turn up. You always look great." Emma pulled back slightly and her head tilted, then she shook it and laughed.

"I was going to tell you that you don't have to say these things, but I just need to accept you really do mean them." She smiled and her eyes glistened with a tear or two.

We then had to accept the water was getting cold and we needed to get out of the bath. "I need a shower after that!" she laughed as she lifted up and I left her tight body. My hands went to her bottom and guided her up and forward and then I moved under her and my mouth went around her lower lips as I licked her and she reached down and held my head between her open legs as I tasted our cum on her labia and swallowed it as she squeezed it from her body into my open mouth. "Better stop, or we won't have time to watch the film." she laughed and we quickly rinsed each other off in the shower and then stood together with towels around us and kissed until we had almost dripped dry.

123456...9