Suburban Sweetheart Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Always." I replied.

"See!" Emma mumbled a little while later as she gasped and recovered. "I do hope you don't get bored of licking me out though." she giggled.

"Never." I laughed. To prove it, Emma orgasmed on my mouth later as I licked her pussy clean from the semen I'd shot inside her after we had gone to bed.

Sunday morning was lazy, the weather not so good, so it was a good excuse to kiss each other a lot and everywhere. Emma wanted to feel me cum again and took me into her mouth as I sat on the edge of the bed until I was near and then she took me in her hand, squeezing my shaft as her tongue licked at the underside of the head of my cock and I ejaculated over her face for the first shot, her mouth opening for the second as it landed across her lips and nose and then her hands wrapped around the end of my cock as she held it over her face and the semen pulsed through the gaps of her fingers and dripped onto her nose and cheek as I shook with pleasure. I knelt down with her and kissed her semen streaked face, licking some from the tip of her nose, scooping a streak of it off her cheek and keeping it in my mouth and passing it to her as we kissed. We ended up on the floor as I licked Emma to an orgasm.

We had breakfast late and then cuddled on the sofa until Emma wanted to model more of her cute short style lacy knickers with just her bathrobe on to keep her warm. She walked into the room as I waited on the sofa and flicked the robe open and I stared at her crotch, the slit visible through the material, the legs on this pair looser, meaning fingers could easily slide inside. It was then her phone rang.

"Shit, it's my mum, I have to answer, sorry." and she quickly sat down and tried to act casual. "Hi mum, how are you?" For some reason I tried to move away, but Emma grabbed my hand to make sure I stayed. They chatted about stuff for a little while, just standard mother and daughter stuff, but then I saw Emma's eyes glance towards me.

"Nothing today, the weather is rubbish... Why should I go out?... I don't need to meet anyone, mother... Why?... I don't NEED to meet a man, mother..." Emma sighed and rolled her eyes, I could imagine the other side of the conversation and chuckled quietly. "No, mother... Yesterday?" I saw Emma's eyes sparkle, "We went to a museum, a really good one, it was great..." Emma shook her head, "Then we went to get lunch... WE walked around a bit...." Emma's eyes shone and she laughed silently, "Yes, we, mother... a man... He asked me out on a date last week... why should I tell you I had a date?... He's very sweet and kind..." Emma blushed, but not as much as I did, "Very attractive... You know the film, Gregory's Girl? Well, a bit like him, slightly awkward, but cute." Emma laughed out loud as she looked at me. "Also similar as he has no idea how nice he is... yes, a bit of a geek." She laughed again. "I can't say too much as he is blushing a lot now... yes, next to me.... seen him every day, he lives not far away... does it matter?" Her eyes looked to me and showed some concern, "Younger, but who cares... It doesn't matter, mother."

Emma looked at me and turned on the sofa and raised her legs onto it, lifting one to slide behind me and then wiggled to get comfortable, the other foot now resting on my legs. She moved a hand down as she said lots of "yes" and "Uh huh" things as her mum spoke to her and she smiled at me and I looked down to see her hand pulling the leg of the knickers away from her so I had a clear view of her vulva. I turned my body and slid my hand up her leg and she took a deep breath in and held it as my fingers moved into the loose leg of her underwear and stroked over her mound.

She bit her lower lip and shivered as her hips rose to my touch. She continued to listen as her mother spoke, interjecting at times, but not for long as my hand caressed her labia under her lacy knickers. I ran a finger down her slit and she shivered, her legs opening wider and I felt her inner lips part to my touch and I slipped the finger between them as they stroked over it and bathed it with lubricant so it could slide easily, deep inside Emma, causing her her to arch her body and hold the phone away from her face as she bit her lip, but still groaned with pleasure.

I turned to face her fully and leaned forward to kiss her belly as my finger stroked inside her and she tried to continue the conversation.

"Mum, I need to go soon... yes, I will tell you more, but don't worry, he's lovely... yes, I told him, he knows about what happened... he is different, really... Really kind and tender and sweet and very lovely... yes, I might be." Emma blushed deeply and it had nothing to do with my kissing her navel or my finger in her vagina. "He's waiting for me, mum, I need to go." Emma said as she looked at my underwear, my cock hard and poking up from it. "Speak soon, bye mum, love you." she quickly added as I pulled my underwear off with my one free hand and she said "Goodbye" and sat up and pulled her robe off.

"Let's see how much room these legs give you." and she sat astride me, pulled the baggy leg open and took me inside still wearing her new knickers. "Oh, these are great." she giggled. "They are real fuck me knickers." and she started to move up and down, then wiggled and pressed down to get me deep up her cunt and shuddered, then moved her hips back and forth to grind on me as I was rubbing her cervix with the head of my cock.

"What did your mum say?" I asked as we sat on the sofa, Emma still astride me, resting against me as our bodies calmed.

"She wanted to know about you, obviously. Why I hadn't told her earlier... that kind of thing. She was shocked you were younger, but said as long as I was happy, then she wasn't fussed." There was a lovely silence as she rested her face on my shoulder, her body still gripping me as I softened. "She asked if I was in love as I sounded a bit smitten with you." she said quietly and I understood her blush earlier and I shivered. She lifted her head and her eyes were dark and soft, so warm I felt the heat of the blush it caused, "You heard the answer." she whispered and I nodded, slightly choked to speak and her eyes glowed.

"Are you?" I asked quietly, slightly scared to ask, but unable to take my eyes away from Emma's as her nose rested on mine, her breath so soft.

"Yes." She said, the word just making it from her lips to me ear as it was so quiet. Inside I shook and screamed, trying to stay calm on the outside, but I knew I had flinched, my eyes flickering.

"I am too," I said just as quietly and I saw Emma's eyes flicker too. "I love you, Emma." Her eyes shone brighter, the water in them sparkling with a thousand lights and the tear glittered as it rolled down her cheek.

"I love you, Paul." she said, the last word just escaping before her mouth crashed into mine and we kissed for a long time as I grew inside her.

"I might frame these knickers'" Emma laughed as she pulled them off as we prepared to get into the shower. "I mean, you fingered me as I spoke to my mum on the phone while I was wearing them, then entered me and we came, then we said we loved each other, then you got hard, whilst still in me and we came again!" she held them up and I could see the soaked crotch. "Be a shame to wash them Might just let them dry and pin them on the wall." she chuckled and I took them from her and kissed them and she grabbed them back and did the same.

"Will you stay the night?" Emma asked as we cuddled on the bed. We had been too tired, emotionally and physically, to do anything other than kiss and cuddle after the shower.

"Yes, I'd love to." I said as she nestled against me.

Our first week had gone well, amazingly so. It didn't matter how long this would last, we were both happy, the initial qualms forgotten as we settled into a life with each other.

......

I pulled the blanket up over me as I sat on the sofa, the heat from the fireplace warming,me, but the comfort of the blanket was also needed. I pressed play on the DVD and the opening credits of Young Frankenstein flashed onto the screen.

"WAIT!" came the voice and footsteps clattered down the stairs and I pressed pause, "Don't start without me." she laughed and scooted onto the sofa and under the blanket next to me. She grabbed the bowl of snacks and her fingers drummed on it excitedly, the metal of the ring clacking on the porcelain. "Don't tell me what happens." she laughed and I pressed play again as she snuggled against me as I put my arm around her.

1...456789