Suburban Sweetheart Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, this is new too." she said softly and I had no answer, my mind was using all its energy on staring at her breasts.

Emma moved her hands to the dress and wiggled so it moved over her hips and it fell around her ankles.

It had been many years since I thought I'd cum from just looking at a woman in her underwear, but I was VERY close now. She had matching knickers and not just the colour. They were cut in a high curve up the tops of her legs and then went to a narrow band around her waist. The front was a small triangle of the same material as the bra, lacy and delicate. Emma turned as I stared and the view of the back was just as wonderful, the material curving down over her buttocks, leaving most of them exposed, but with enough lace so it didn't dip between them. She continued her turn and lifted her arms out to the side and smiled. I still couldn't talk.

"They match too." she said to break the spell of me just staring at her and I raised my eyes to see her beautifully warm smile.

"Oh fuck." was all I could say as I fought to stop ejaculating.

I moved to her, slightly scared to touch her in case it was just a dream, but her skin was soft against mine as my arms went around her. "I went shopping." she whispered and then her lips parted to mine and I pulled her against me. "I think you need to take your clothes off." she said and I agreed and quickly stripped down to my underwear and then I held her to me again and felt the soft material on my skin and her hard nipples pressing through the bra on my chest.

Emma moved back a bit so I could look down at her and I saw a little tremble in her breast, this was why she was nervous earlier. I ran a hand over the lace that covered her mound and then my fingers drifted to the side and felt the smooth skin next to it, the dark hair gone. "New hairstyle too?" I said and she giggled. "It's almost a shame to take them off." I said as I looked at her great body in her new underwear.

"I want you to." she whispered and she brushed her lips across my cheek. "Do you like them?"

"I almost came." I said and felt my blush and had to look away from her. She tilted her head forward to rest it on my chest and then lifted it slowly.

"That is very sexy." she whispered. "I am glad you didn't, but also..." she reached down and stroked the front of my underwear and I shivered.

"Best stop." I said and blushed even more. Emma moved her hand away, but then rested it on my belly and slid it down inside my underwear and I gasped and groaned.

"It's ok darling." she whispered and her lips opened against mine as her hand stroked over the wet head of my cock. She leaned into me as her tongue flicked against mine and her hand squeezed.

"Oh god." was all I could say, I was close to the point of no return as Emma ran her fingers over my hard cock. She moved back a bit and I stared down at her breasts, the nipples hard and red against the black lace, the firm skin moving with her deep breaths.

"Cum darling." she whispered as she squeezed me and she reached and pulled the lace aside on one cup and a nipple poked free as her other hand moved inside my underwear and her lips moved on mine The point of no return was behind me now and I shuddered and groaned as my hips jerked into Emma's hand and she sighed as my first spurt of semen covered her fingers and my underwear. "Yes darling." she whispered and I shot again as her hand wrapped around my cock. I shivered and shook as I unloaded, Emma moving her body against mine and her lips brushed onto my neck and I groaned loudly and fired another stream of semen into her hand.

Emma lifted her hand up and looked at her fingers as a thin string of semen ran between two of them. She smiled and put her hand to her mouth and licked before taking her fingers into her lips. If I hadn't already cum, I would have done so then. "That is a lovely compliment, darling." she said softly as she licked a finger clean and then lifted the hand to my face and I took one of the fingers between my lips. Emma held another finger to her lips and her other hand pulled my head down and we kissed with the finger between our open lips, both our tongues flicking against the sperm covered digit to lick it clean.

"It's hot when your lover makes you cum in your knickers, isn't it." she said smiling and I had to agree.

Emma moved away slightly so I could see her, the nipple was still exposed and I just wanted to look at her, but also I wanted to see her naked and taste her. I stroked around her back and found the clasp of the bra and released it and she sighed as it moved away from her body, my hands brushing the straps from her shoulders and it fell. Her breasts were rising and falling with her breathing as she groaned softly as I stroked across her breasts.

"Please take my knickers off." She said quietly and I saw no reason to deny her.

I knelt down in front of Emma and kissed the front of her knickers, the lace soft and the material sheer. I could see the smooth skin to the side, where the legs were cut, and knew she had shaved there, but I also thought I could see her skin through the material and there were no dark curls. Remembering what she had said before about being shaved, I figured it was my imagination running away with me. I held the waistband and slowly moved it down. I could smell she was aroused, the heady scent of her sweet pussy filled my nose. I put my lips to her skin as the underwear was lowered.

The skin was smooth and it took me a little while to realise it had been shaved, the knickers lowering, but no hair was revealed. I was still thinking I was imagining things until the rise of her mound was revealed, smooth and hairless. I stopped moving and stared and then looked up at Emma and her eyes sparkled as she looked down at me. I kissed the smooth skin and pulled the underwear down more until her lips were clear now, soft and shaved, wet with her arousal. Her full vulva was revealed and the knickers held around Emma's upper thighs and I put my lips to hers and tasted her, then rested my cheek on her shaved vulva.

"I hope it's ok." she whispered and I gave her a small kiss on her smooth lips and looked up at her.

"I have no words, sweetheart." I said quietly and she smiled down at me and stroked my hair.

"For you, darling." she said softly, "For you." I felt like crying.

I kissed her again, just small kisses along the line of her labia and I slid the knickers down and lifted each foot in turn to leave Emma naked and beautiful. She shifted, opening her legs as my mouth went between them and her hips moved against my kiss.

"Lie down, angel." I said and she moved back to the bed, sat and opened her legs for me as I moved between them and kissed up from a knee to her inner thigh. She lifted her feet to the bed and her lips peeled open and sparkled with the juice on them, the inner lips darkening as they swelled with blood. I put my mouth to her and took an inner lip between my lips and licked it as I moved my head, opening her body with my mouth. I poked my tongue out to slide it between her lips and then licked up the length of her wet, pink slit as she gasped and groaned. I took her swollen clitoris into my mouth and ran my tongue over the tip as Emma's hips moved up to press on my face. I held her clitoris between my lips as I slowly and softly licked the exposed tip and her high groans filled the room, quickening as her breathing increased in pace.

Emma shook and let out a long, high cry as I pressed my tongue hard to her clitoris and moved it rapidly, I opened my lip and released the sensitive organ and then ran my tongue down her slit as she bucked her hips up and pushed it inside her hole as it pulsed and she screamed out and her hips rammed into my face as her juice ran into my open lips. "Stop, please stop." she gasped as my tongue curled inside her and I moved away, but let my open lips graze over her soaked labia. I watched her shake and tremble, her breasts wobbling as she shook, gasping for breath. I gave her labia a small kiss and she jerked and groaned, a hand waving me away, but I kept my face close to her mound, looking at the smooth, shaved skin, the soft outer lips now clear, the shape of her visible and beautiful. I kissed along the edge of a puffy outer lip to the top of her vulva. She was calming down, no longer shaking with every touch.

I let my lips softly move over the top of her labia and Emma began to groan again and her hips moved gently. She had a beautiful pussy, the lips small and well shaped, the inner ones delicate and almost hidden, until they became swollen and they thickened. Her clitoris was still hard, the tip exposed from the fleshy hood and I put my lips to it and teased it out further with the tip of my tongue as Emma groaned and writhed. I stroked the smooth skin and slid a finger either side of the clitoris and opened the lips to expose the slightly darker skin of the hood and then moved my mouth down to wrap my lips around it and Emma let out a long low groan and I saw her head move in my peripheral vision as she lifted up to look down at me. I lifted my head and smiled at her, my hands still holding her open.

Emma moved her hands down and brushed my fingers away and her lips began to close, but she put her own fingers there and spread herself wide. Her eyes looked down at me, imploring and full of desire and I smiled at her and then lowered my mouth to take in the sensitive skin she was offering me. There was a strange strangled cry from her as her hips moved up and my lips closed, then I licked the trapped organ softly and she bucked up and began to groan faster and higher. I sucked gently and let my tongue go soft as it lapped on the tip and she grunted and bucked and then started to shake as I sucked harder on it, my tongue pressing down as I pulled up with my lips. Emma's hands moved from her body, her hands reaching for the bed to grip it tight as she cried and her whole body jerked and I struggled to keep my mouth on her as she cried out with her orgasm.

"Oh god, stop, please." she gasped and I released her from my lips, but her body still jerked and shook as she gasped and groaned. No part of me was touching Emma, but still she trembled and moaned. I moved up the bed and took her in my arms as I lay next to her and she groaned against my chest and her body seemed to vibrate onto mine.

"What the hell did you do to me?" she mumbled a few minutes later as she lifted her head and looked me in the eyes. Her head slumped down and a minute or so later she lifted it again. "And can you do it again tomorrow?" and she giggled.

I lay on my back and Emma rested on me, my hand stroking her back as she sighed and murmured.

"That was a very big surprise." I said and she chuckled and looked up.

"Well, I decided to have a trim, the new undies needed that. Then, I couldn't get the sides equal and, one thing and another, bald pussy." she laughed and she moved her hips to lie sideways and looked down, as did I.

"She's lovely." I said.

"You prefer her shaved?"

"She is beautiful either way." I replied and Emma blushed. "The shape of the lips is clearer to see now, but she will always be beautiful." I said as I traced the outline of her outer lips with a finger.

"No one has called her beautiful before, I think you are slightly smitten." she said.

"Emma, you have a very beautiful pussy." I said and she went very red.

"Ok, you seem to be in love with her." she laughed

"Not just her." I replied and Emma's eyes widened and the light flared in them. I had said it without thinking, but with meaning. Emma put a finger to her lips as if to shush me.

"Don't say anything else." she whispered and I nodded and she looked away and smiled, then looked back at me.

"She loves you too." she said quietly, "And not just her." she added and her finger went to her lips again and I chuckled and felt the blush creep over me. Emma moved up to put her face against mine and I held her tight as we just pressed together.

We didn't say anything about the words that had escaped, instead we just kissed and Emma moved to her side, then her back as we kissed more and her kiss turned to a gasp as I slid into her and she wrapped around me. Her cunt felt just as beautiful and tight as always, the lack of hair made no difference, but Emma pushed me up and looked down as I slid back and then into her again as she watched. "I can see you clearer now, how does all that cock get inside me?" she giggled. Then I moved back down as she wrapped her arms around my neck and her breath ran over my shoulder as she began to pant and gasp.

"So beautiful." I mumbled, my mouth to Emma's ear and she groaned and then began to shiver, "Cum, sweetheart, cum." I whispered and she held me tighter and shook against me.

"It's easier to wipe clean." Emma giggled as I finally left her, our groins soaked and smeared with cum, hers and mine. "So, you still like her." she laughed, the uncertainty still in her.

"I like her any way. She is lovely. You are lovely." I looked into those wonderful dark eyes, "You have such a beautiful pussy, really. It is perfect. The soft outer lips, the way the inner lips nestle inside them, the lovely little clit hood. Everything is beautiful." and Emma blushed deep red.

"She's never had so many compliments." she laughed "or as much action." she added and smiled at me.

"The weekend has only just started." I chuckled.

"Good. I have more underwear to show you." Emma laughed. "I went shopping. I saw some the other day, but chickened out, then went back today. It actually made me horny wearing them, but maybe it was the thought of you taking them off." she laughed. "Seriously, I put them on just before I came to meet you and was wet as soon as you kissed me at the station." she blushed a little bit, "Then again, that's usual." she laughed. "No, I was so turned on knowing, or hoping, how you'd react."

"I was shocked. Mostly because of what you have said about the past. I saw the bra strap and didn't believe it. Then... oh boy!" I chuckled. "Seriously, I thought I would just cum when I saw you, not just the underwear, but what it meant."

"You cumming in my hand was one of the hottest things I have ever done." Emma said quietly, "Knowing I had made you that excited, fuck, that almost made me cum too." she snuggled to me. "Also, remind me to give you more hand jobs, I liked that, feeling you cum in my hand." She blushed more now.

"So, what are the other hot things you have done?" I asked and she chuckled.

"Getting buggered in the bath by a guy I had just met and didn't even know his name would be near the top of the list." she said. "Being licked out by that same guy earlier, knowing absolutely nothing about him and letting myself go, giving myself to him so he could please me. That was massively hot."

"Really?" I asked, surprised by that.

"Yes. After years of nothing and all the years of not trusting, to have a stranger see me naked, a younger man too and see that he liked the view. To let him open me, in every way, let him give me such pleasure, amazing pleasure and all without anything in return. I was terrified, I mean, he might kill me, but he made me feel alive, made me feel like a sexual person again. Made me feel... loved." her voice dropped for the last word and she looked away, but she was correct.

Emma sighed softly and looked at me. "The hottest." I held my breath as she started to talk. "I was in public, in the local streets, in central London, loads of people around and this guy, really lovely, attractive man held my hand in public, took me in his arms and kissed me over and over. He was younger too, way out of my league, I thought, but he kissed me and everyone could see us. He kissed me and looked into my eyes and made me feel so special that I almost cried, that I got wet, that I felt fucking amazing for the first time in so long. That is number one." I had nothing to add. We lay in silence for several minutes after that as I fought back tears.

We had a shower to clean up, but we had to have another one as during our washing, Emma placed her hands on the shower wall and bent forward as I entered her from behind. We then had some snacks before bed and Emma asked me to wait outside the bedroom as she wanted to show me some other underwear.

The second set of underwear was, almost, a nightie, but it was sheer and lacy and wouldn't keep anyone warm on a chilly British winter night. It fastened at the front with bows and the knickers had bows on the side that kept them together. Those were soon undone and Emma straddled me as the top flapped open and the bottom part was discarded somewhere in the mess of clothes on the bedroom floor. My hands brushed the material aside as I held Emma's breasts while she ground her hips down on me until she was cumming and she rammed down to get my cock deep up her as her vaginal walls pulsed to milk the semen from me. She fell asleep slumped on my chest, my cock still held tight inside her until we both woke an hour or so later, untangled and went to sleep again.

"Breakfast?" Emma whispered and I mumbled something sounding like 'yes' and she chuckled. "What you making then?"

"Some host you are." I chuckled.

We had breakfast, later as Emma had offered me her pussy and it seemed rude to not open it and taste, my tongue sliding into her as she spread her legs wide over my face. I drank her juice as it ran from her and then she moved down and her mouth met mine as she opened and impaled herself on me.

We sat at the table and munched on toast and sipped coffee as we made a plan for the day. Another museum visit, one of my favourites, but one Emma had never been to. That was, if we could get dressed and stop kissing long enough.

Several times Emma would look around at me and giggle as we walked through central London to skirt along the City, quiet on a weekend. She would flick her head, the dark hair swooshing and the years seemed to vanish from her as she smiled. She was in a playful mood, relaxed and happy. We were both past caring if anyone was bothered by us now. We spent a few hours in the museum, Emma wide eyed at some of it and then found a cafe nearby for some lunch, snuggling up in a corner table. We walked back over a bridge to get the train home, our hands and lips rarely apart.

Emma showed me some more of her new underwear, she had some little short style knickers with lace fronts and some had open sides with just a few thin straps holding them together. They didn't stay on for long.

After dinner I kissed down Emma's spine as she lay on the sofa, this time with just a pair of the new knickers on. This pair had a little curve at the back to dip down and show the top of her bottom, so I kissed down until my lips reached that several times, then slid them lower and placed my lips of her sphincter as she sighed happily. I entered her as she was prone on the sofa until she asked me to pull out and then I went inside her again, but this time sliding into her anus and she lay and moaned as my cock moved slowly back and forth inside her until I filled her rectum with semen.

"Do you like anal, really?" I asked as we lay on the sofa, me still being gripped by her sphincter.

"With you, yes." She replied. "I like you inside me and you are gentle when you go in there. Well, you are always gentle. I know I can always ask you to stop too. That trust makes it all the more enjoyable."

"But you don't cum from it."

"So?" she chuckled. "It's not as if I don't have orgasms. It's actually quite nice sometimes, like just now, to have a nice slow shag and not have to worry, just enjoy the great sensations of my sweet boyfriend and his lovely cock moving inside me." Emma sighed softly, but in a relaxed way, "You can stroke my clit, or I can and make me cum, you did that the first night, but it's quite intense to cum when you are in my bum, almost a distraction." she giggled, then turned her head and looked around at me. "I am pretty sure if I wanted an orgasm you'd go down on me." she laughed.

1...456789