All Comments on 'Suburban Wife Ch. 03'

by qm2x1798

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
As clear as glass

This is all about turning him into a WACC

Or just another submissive CC

kelly has moved on, and now sees john as nothing but furniture

next will be john getting fucked up the ass

FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 11 years ago
Great story!

I loved this chapter and cannot wait for the next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Run John Run

You lost your wife moron. Nice vacation right. Typical cuck garbage. Cleaning out your wife after?...... Yuk! John you have been neutered.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 11 years ago
Now belongs in Fetish

How did John become a wimp bisexual, licking cum out of his wife's pussy? This was totally out of character based on what we know about him from earlier parts. Was he drugged somehow? This story would fit better in a different category. Since there is no "wimp, cuckold, creampie" category, suggest Fetish in the future. Kelly is certainly not a loving wife. One star.

Zed56Zed56almost 11 years ago
Question?

What does John get out of this? Except to clean out his wife after having sex with the servants. Fetish author Fetish.Right down the rabbit hole. Why?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nowi get it!

The author is turning a man, who has a healthy sense of self-respect into a WACC and a pr iouly loving wife into a mindless bimbo who sees a cock and no matter who is watching or where they are, must fuck it.

Because that is so realistic, I see women on the subway giving head because cum is so sweet. The author is a complete moron. This story should t be edited, it should be in Non-Erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
john would not follow Anne's lead to clean his wife's pussy. At that point, he would turn and leave the room. Way out of character for. No way a woman could keep him down on lounge with just a hand on chest. Author needs to stay consistant with the values

Author changed john's character and values at a drop of a hat. Needs to be consistant with the profile of each character. John would have gotten up from lounge, make statement to Kelly, and then leave Kelly once she said she was goinv to fuck the servants. From there the plot develops to you does want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ignore the idiots...

Not really sure why some people leave negative comments about a story that reflect the fact they shouldn't be reading it anyway. Same type of moron that would watch a train wreck and then walk away only to decide after the fact that they are weak and pathetic. Now to your story. Really enjoyed it. Keep them coming. You will only get better at writing the more you do it and I for one will be reading. And those that criticize the writing... Start posting your work so we can see how perfect you are.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 11 years ago
Fail

This story couldve been okay with the couple turning to an open marriage, maybe playing at the mistress thing but u turned it to cuck shit, too bad. There is zero basis in their lives for either of the couple giving into this behaviour. A massage doesnt warrant a blow job for a stranger in public. Straight guys dont eat the cum of another guy who just participated in his unplanned marriage betrayal. While i'm at it, i doubt very much that u can unknowingly book a week at a private spa that has a kinky sex theme.. Either it's Hedonism 3 or its not. Sorry but the bullshit meter is off the charts for a good LW story. And if the women LOVED giving head, they'd look like it wouldn't they, not some disinterested gaze,i know the look on my wifes face shows passion and determination as i blow a load in her mouth. And since when does a leather wearing Dom give a shit about regularly blowing her wimp boytoy?

rainbow001rainbow001almost 11 years ago
I have to agree with most of the comments

Somehow this went straight off the rails. The fact that he maintained a hard on is irrelevant. Why would he be so anti wife/servant coupling in the beginning and just watch as not one but two had their way with his wife. Then with no real force eat the cum out of her? I thank you for sharing your writing with us but I have to agree, this one somehow flipped into something completely different.

DrPopeDrPopealmost 11 years ago
Promise diminished...

It's been said this story went ...." Off the rails " in the narrative. I'm afraid I'd have to agree. You haven't constructed enough of a background vibe to allow it to slide into a full blown cuckold story like it did. You had both parties against such activity on minutes prior and zero meaningful communication. Literally it was .. Just ok with a bit too much of the machine gun third view narration going on without much description or dialog. The concept of the first chapter had promise but its now veered off into very unrealistic territory. Try making things more realistic , just because its fantasy and fictitious doesn't mean it can't be believable at the same time. I think this story has gone off a bit far to be pulled back but for your next story try to keep it real and your results will be much improved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Seems few are capable of appreciating your nuanced style.

The story is moving along ok. The clues are not very subtle: both victims are behaving way out-of-character. Even John is asking John "what the hell is going on?".

I'm looking forward to whatever Anne has planned when John revolts.

More, please.

Resolver

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Want to jerk off now.

Loved it. Loved him licking her pussy clean after being fucked twice. Kept my cock hard and dripping. Please keep it up and so will I. And love jerking off to it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good but feels rushed

I like the overall storyline but it feels rushed. It would be much more enticing to develop the interplay between the couple themselves and with their hosts. Also, slowing down to include more detail on everything would help to build the environment and the relationships, and add time for the anticipation to build. I'd be very interested in reading more, especially if what currently takes place on 2 pages was instead played out over 4-5 pages. All the characters seem like they could have rich stories and motivations, and I'd like to see that explored. Keep the writing coming!

panty wearerpanty weareralmost 11 years ago
Loved it!!!

I like your story ,don't listen to people who don't know a good story for what it's worth. Please continue this series,but don't make him a cuckhold to his wife. I would like to see both of them having fun exploring their bi sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
From Loving Husband to Willing Cuckold in a Day

I don't think so. 1* Unrealistic at best. Why would John put up with this? BTW I see this story appeals to people that call themselves pantywearer. How nice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This Story

This story is total B.S. No normal straight guy would ever submit to any of this crap without a fight. As said earlier how do you go from the dilemma of not being able to have children to randomly hooking up with a Dom. There is no background that the couple had any sub tendency before the supposed NORMAL vacation. The author has some talent writing but has no idea of how to develop a consistent story without changing the characters values and confusing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I got a huge erection

from reading this. I don't understand why they read this so they can just make negative comments about it. I'm loving it. As I said yesterday, different strokes for different folks! I would clean up a cream pie. I'd clean up my own. Lots of guys want the woman to swallow. I think if you expect her to swallow, you should be willing to do the same. To me, it just tastes like egg whites. The only thing I'm waiting for is for John to get some action from Trish or Anne or Julia. If Trish had been holding my erect cock while Kelly was being taken care of, I would have eaten her and fucked her. John needs to loosen up and get some new nookie. I'm looking forward to more of this tale. This would be my dream vacation. I would have not ever put any clothes on once I found out total nudity was acceptable and would have fucked someone other than Kelly by now. I think this is 5-star stuff! This is a site for fantasy and not necessarily reality. I'd like it to be real but can enjoy it just as a dream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Panty wearer?

Well I only wore panties once in my life, and that was at my wife's request.But reading this story, a perfect five in every way by the way, is so try hot. I imagine myself in this situation. Loved that she was sucked and fucked by the help. And that he cleaned up after. I know twice when that has accidentally happened to me and it is so embarrassingly hot. Jeanne, my wife, lose and is faithful to me, but on two occasions she's strayed. In both cases I cleaned up the mess if yo know what I mean. I love her, and this series is so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please let john

at least get some strange!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great writing but

Your writing is excellent and the sex was hot but I just hope John grows some balls in the next chapter. Maybe I see him being so shocked at her actions and turned on by Anne and Trisha playing with him that he froze and let it happen but I can't buy him being led meekly over to kneel down and clean her out.

indysubmaleindysubmalealmost 11 years ago
Haters gonna hate

The trolls who go out of their way to bash writers need to get lives. Their goal is to bring down the the ratings and to draw attention to themselves.

This series was beautifully written and I found it to be extremely erotic. I loved the way the author took his time building up the sexual tension and was able to express how both of the spouses felt.

Good stuff. Can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great!

Awaiting more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
When will you post ch4 etc

so far so good, wonder where this will go next ? will he be controlled and formally cucked or ???

Thanks for sharing/

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
when will we see the next imstallment(s)?

great story well written but what is next ??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WACC

Yeah right. No way... Pack and leave her. Divorce. Naw... Bullet between the sluts eyes. Need to get medieval on Anne's ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous