Suburban Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qm2x1798
qm2x1798
854 Followers

"Ohhhh Fuuuuuck."

This time her moan was pronounced. Kelly was certain that her husband heard her exclamation. The thrust of two fingers deep into her pussy was blissful. Kelly turned her head to moan, suddenly realizing that Morris' large cock was just inches from her face. Before she knew what she was doing it was in her mouth and she was sucking it like a woman possessed.

John had watched the scene as the servants massaged his wife. At one point he was going to say something, but Trisha came over to him.

"Looks like Kelly is really enjoying her massage. She must really need it"

John was certain that Trisha was not talking about the back rub, but more likely the finger banging that Alex was giving his wife.

"Watch this" was all that Trisha said when Kelly inhaled the dark cock of the servant. John was going to put a stop to this, but Trisha put a hand on his chest to keep him on the lounge chair.

"Stop...watch your gorgeous wife suck that big black cock".

John watched as she sucked the big black cock until it was fully erect. As she did that Alex came alongside her on the opposite side of the table. His fingers stayed buried in Kelly as he walked around the table and stood beside her. Reaching down to grasp her hand, he guided it to his swelling cock which she started jerking it off.

Morris broke the action when he picked Kelly up and carried her to the pool house. John had seen it before, but didn't really pay attention to the fact that there was a king size bed in it.

Anne walked over to where Trisha was standing, still with a hand on John's chest. John wanted to say something to Anne, but she gave him an evil grin and pointed at his swelling cock.

"It looks like you are enjoying the show John. Do you want to watch the servants fuck your wife?"

Anne and Trisha led John by the hand and cock, so they could watch his wife with the servants.

Kelly could not believe what was happening. At first she was just sucking on Morris' cock and now he was between her legs lapping at her drenched pussy. He was skilled at eating pussy and was paying close attention to her swollen clit. It was not enough pressure to bring her to orgasm, but enough to keep her climbing to the peak of ecstasy.

At one point Kelly looked over at her husband while she sucked on Alex's cock. He was standing between Trisha and Anne looking on with disbelief. Trisha still had her hand on his cock. She could not tell if she was jerking him off or keeping him from moving to stop the servants.

"Ummm". More fingers were exploring her body.

"Ohh God.....Those aren't fingers, that's a cock going into me." Kelly wasn't shocked so much by the fact that she was getting fucked in front of her husband, but it was the feeling of being filled up by the large black cock. It was too much and within seconds the slow burning fire in her pussy exploded in an orgasm. Kelly's pussy flooded the cock in her and caused her to stop sucking on Alex while her body shook.

"Oh Fuck..Oh Fuck.....FUUUUUUUCK"

Kelly shook with a violent orgasm and shot a stream of liquid out of her pussy. The servant stopped for a second to allow her to come down from her orgasm. Morris returned to fucking her pussy when her body stopped shaking. With her butt on the edge of the bed, he lifted her legs up so he could thrust deeper into her. It took only a couple of minutes and her body was shaking again from another orgasm.

After Kelly quit convulsing her pussy muscles around the big dick in her, the servants switched positions and Alex rammed deep into her. His cock was not as thick as Morris', but it was just as long. The rhythm of Alex's thrusting sent Kelly over the edge again and almost had her biting Morris' cock which was now stuffed into her mouth.

It took several more minutes for the next orgasm to build inside of Kelly, but when it finally happened she sprayed Alex's legs with hot liquid. As she caught her breath, the servants used the opportunity to switch again and roll her over to fuck her doggie style. The next thing Kelly knew was that Morris was again pounding on her pussy with his huge black cock and Alex was in front of her with a dick needing to be sucked.

The young man's dick tasted like her or what she imagined she tasted like. She would never suck her husband off without first wiping her juices from his slick cock, but today was a different story. She needed the cock in her mouth and didn't waste any time. The taste was sweet and without thinking twice she was trying to deep throat the young man.

After fucking Kelly through two more orgasms, Morris' pace picked up.

"Fill my pussy with cum. I want you to cum inside of me."

Kelly could sense that he was close to exploding. She didn't know how close he was until he released a torrent of sticky cum deep into her. It took about 30 seconds for her pussy to milk all of the seed from the stud.

Kelly released Alex's cock from her mouth, eager for him to take the vacant spot in her pussy that was created when Morris pulled out. He did just as she expected and quickly had her body convulsing with another orgasm. This time he did not stop to allow her to enjoy the orgasm because he was close to one himself. Just as Kelly's pussy stopped quivering it was flooded with cum from the young servant. It took him longer than Morris to empty his balls into her slick pussy and he pulled out eventually.

John could not believe the scene as he watched his wife get fucked by both of the servants. They had taken turns fucking her in different positions while he, Trisha and Anne admired the live sex show. John had been so mesmerized by the spectacle on bed, that he did not notice that he had a hard on. He was now suddenly focused on his cock and the fact that Trisha was stroking him with her left hand. It was only after Anne took hold of his swollen member with her right hand and started pulling him towards the bed that he noticed that Alex was pumping cum deep into his wife.

"Kelly, I hoped you enjoyed yourself. Climb up onto the bed, since you are not done yet."

Kelly did as directed by Anne. As she rolled over, John got the first close up look of his wife's freshly fucked pussy. The first hints of the servants cum were starting to drip out of Kelly. It was mixed with a river of his wife's juices still flowing out of her.

Suddenly the tugging on his cock became more deliberate and was towards the floor. Anne was pulling his cock, and by extension him, towards the floor next to the bed and his wife.

"Since the servants were nice enough to help your wife, I think you should also be nice to her by cleaning up this mess."

John did not understand what Anne meant until he was on his kneeling between his wife's legs as Anne was pushing his head towards her pussy.

"Eat her pussy clean"

John did not know how exactly how it transpired but the next thing he knew he was on his knees with his face between his wife's legs lapping at her dripping hole. Her normal sweet taste was mixed with the slightly salty taste of the servants. He was so busy licking his wife that he did not notice that Anne had removed her hand from the back of his head and Trisha had taken her place behind him. He only figured it out when he looked up to see Anne rubbing a finger over one of Kelly's swollen nipples.

John could tell that his wife was close to another orgasm. Kelly rewarded her husband's oral efforts with another orgasm that sprayed the remnants of the servants all over his face. As he finished his job cleaning her pussy, he looked up again, this time to see Anne kiss his wife. It was not the type of kiss exchanged on the street corner by two old friends seeing each other after a long absence, but a passionate kiss.

"Time for more drinks and sunshine" Anne rolled off the bed, pulling Kelly with her. The three women locked hands and headed back to the pool with the servants in tow.

John however took a moment to move. On his knees with an erect cock pointing upward, he contemplated what had just happened. He wondered what his wife was thinking. He also wondered why his dick was still hard. Trisha had stopped stroking him about half way through the sex show, yet he still had an erection. He shouldn't have maintained his erection as strange men fucked his wife. It should have gone away as a strange woman made him eat her servants cum out of his wife's pussy. Yet, there was no denying the fact that his cock was still throbbing hard. It might have been the most solid erection that he'd felt in years.

qm2x1798
qm2x1798
854 Followers
12