Suburban Wife Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John really wasn't that interested in yoga. He was not as flexible as Trisha and was afraid of embarrassing himself. However, he thought about the last time that he saw Trisha doing yoga naked and how much he wanted to stick his dick in her ass. He didn't know if he would get to do that, but he knew that he did not want to shop for shoes.

"Honey, if it's okay with you I will stay here and keep Trisha company as she does yoga."

Kelly put down her fork and smiled at her husband, knowing that he was hoping to fuck Trisha's ass.

"Fine with me, but don't be upset when you see the credit card bill."

John stood by the pool waiting for Trisha. The previous hour had been torture as he watched his wife stroke Morris' cock at the breakfast table. He still had an erection from the discussion earlier in the morning and he could not stand sitting at the table watching his wife. He wanted to pump cum deep into her and thought seriously about fucking her right at the table in front of everyone.

"Are you ready for a workout?"

Trisha arrived at the appointed time. John was a little disappointed that she was wearing a sports bra and a pair of shorts. In the back of his mind he knew that she wore something similar the first time they ran into each other at the beach. He was hoping for something more risqué, maybe open crotch panties and a peek-a-boo bra. Then he thought that was silly and impractical.

"Why didn't you want to go shopping with your wife? Are you scared of a shoe store or is there some other reason you are avoiding Anne and your wife?"

"I didn't feel like it. We were in the market the other day and it was fun, but there are only so many tourist shops that I can see. I also fear watching my credit card balance grow as Anne helps Kelly pick out shoes."

"That seems to be a good reason to go. You know, control how much your wife spends."

"It's hard to talk to Kelly about spending money when she makes as much as I do. She is reasonable with her clothes shopping, so a little splurge on nice shoes is not something I mind. In fact, she has some great heels."

"So John has a shoe fetish." Trisha gave him an evil grin. "I bet you like "fuck me heels" don't you, John?"

"No!"

"Yes, you do like them. Admit it, you like to see your wife in high heels."

"Okay, it's not so much the heels it is the sound they make as she walks on a hard surface floor. The clicking noise is like Pavlov's bell for me. I hear the clicking noise and my dick gets hard."

"Do you get the same response when any attractive woman walks by wearing a pair of high heels?"

"Yes."

"Does your dick get hard when you hear the sound come from a less than attractive woman wearing heals?"

John did not want to answer the question, so he just looked at Trisha.

"I will take your silence as a yes. Is there an attractive woman in your office that has great taste in shoes?"

Again, John hoped that his silence would not betray him.

"So what is her name?"

"I said there isn't anyone. Why does everything with you and Anne have to be about sex?"

"Methinks thou dost protest too much."

The quote from Shakespeare stunned John for a moment.

"Come on John, you mean to tell me that you completely ignore the attractive women in your office? That you never once thought about having a hot assistant walk into the lobby of your building wearing nothing but five inch heels? That you have never daydreamed about her dropping to her knees and sucking your cock and blasting your load down her throat."

"Fine, her name is Rebecca." John feared the worst, but was pleasantly surprised by what happened next.

"Was telling me that one fact so hard? Now, are you still certain that you want to leave your wife alone with Anne to shop for shoes? It sounds like you have a serious shoe fetish and a trip to the shoe store may be just what your cock needs."

John considered it for a moment, but told Trisha that he was going to pass on shopping. He was torn between helping his wife find shoes and hoping to be able to fuck Trisha in the ass. In the end, his dick did the thinking and told his brain that yoga was a better idea than shoe shopping.

"I think you didn't want to go because Anne scares you. Maybe it could be that you want to see me naked." The statement was followed by a quick flick of her long hair and a wicked smile.

They continued to talk as they walked the rest of the way to the spot John had first seen Trisha working out. John was in luck when Trisha dropped the two yoga mats on the ground and peeled off her sports bra and then her shorts.

"Get naked Johnny Boy. The only way to do yoga is in the nude."

John was amazed at how firm and high Trisha's breast sat on her chest. They were likely B-cups and were topped with small nipples that pointed slightly above the horizon when erect. He was not a fan of women with small breasts, but it was hard to deny that Trisha was a ball of sexual energy. John thought to himself that maybe this morning was going to be good after all as he stripped out of his shorts and T-shirt.

The first several minutes Trisha led him through some basic warm-up moves. Then it was onto some basic stretching moves. John thought that it was not that bad and then it go harder. Trisha attempted to put John into several positions that he just could not get by himself. She would demonstrate the move and John would try to copy it. Trisha even tried to help John by stabilizing him or pushing on a body part here or there.

It was during one of those moves that Trisha grabbed his cock and gave it a little tug. "If you get this position right, you might get a little more of this."

That was enough incentive for John as he finally got into the position. His reward was a soothing stroke by Trisha. She put him into several more positions, half of which he was able to do on his own. Two other positions required Trisha's encouraging strokes to his cock.

After about 70 minutes the session was over. Trisha came close to John, her nipples barely rubbing against his chest. The closeness was rapidly pushing blood into his penis. It was evident to Trisha and she helped the process along with several strokes. Then she kissed him, her tongue parting his lips to explore his mouth. John felt the urgent need to bury his cock deep in Trisha and returned her kiss.

Trish eventually pulled her lips back and released her grip on John's cock.

"Let's go back to the house and get cleaned up."

Picking up the mat but forgoing their clothes, the couple started walking toward the mansion. Once there, Trisha led John to her room. It looked much the same as the room that he and Kelly shared. It was decorated in dark classical wood and had a king size poster bed.

The water in her shower was warm as it rinsed off the sand and sweat. It wasn't so much a shower to get clean, but a warm up for what was about to happen. Trisha was squatting in front of him running her tongue along the underside of his shaft. Trisha was repaying John for the tongue lashing he lavished on her outer pussy lips minutes prior.

"We need the bed if we want more action."

John didn't care where he fucked Trisha, as long as he got to unload his swollen balls into her. It was unfair that Kelly did not fuck him after her story before breakfast and now he was going to get some relief.

Trisha wanted to ride his face, which John eagerly agreed to as she straddled him. She lowered her swollen lips onto his waiting mouth then started grinding her hips. John had to work hard to maintain his tongue on her swollen clit because of her rocking motion. It was even harder to concentrate because one of her hands was stroking his cock. However, his focused effort paid off when Trisha's body clenched up while her pussy flooded his mouth.

"That was great baby." Trisha could taste herself as she kissed his lips. John started to protest when she got up.

"Lay there baby, I have a surprise for you."

"What is it?"

"It won't be a surprise if I tell you now will it?"

John lay on the bed as Trisha walked over to the dresser and retrieved what looked to be a black scarf of some type.

"Lift your head up."

John did as instructed and Trisha wrapped the black silk fabric over his eyes. It covered his forehead and a little bit of his nose. He could still breathe and the silk felt sexy on his face.

Trisha climbed up on top of his chest again and suddenly impaled herself on John's cock. God it felt so tight and moist. John thrust his hips up into Trisha wanting to feel her wetness envelop his cock. She kissed him on the mouth, tongue probing past his lips and dancing with his tongue. They swiped at each others tongues as Trisha continued to grind her pussy on his cock. Trisha reached down and pulled John's wrists up as he had been gripping her ass as he rocked his hips up with each thrust into her pussy. With his hands now over his head and Trisha's pussy gripping his cock and one of her tits in his mouth, John was lost in his desire to unleash a torrent of cum into the woman.

His perceived helplessness turned into reality when he heard the clicking noises and felt cold steel around his wrists. John had played with fake handcuffs when he was a kid, so he was familiar with the sound they made. His attempts to move his hands were met with resistance. John didn't understand what was going on or how Trisha had fastened the handcuffs to the bed.

"Stay here lover, I have a surprise for you." The moist folds of Trisha no longer surrounded John's cock. John was still moaning so he did not hear the barefoot woman leave the room.

"Trisha, this is not funny. Get back over here so we can finish." His cock ached to feel her warm pussy. It was made worse by his swollen balls filled to the brim with cum.

"Trisha?"

John was quiet. He was hoping that he could hear what she was doing, but all he could hear is the sound of the ocean through the open French doors that led to the balcony. He thought to himself that she must be in the room laughing quietly while watching his twitching cock as he was strapped to the bed.

"Trisha, this is not funny. Please come back so we can finish."

The quietness continued and John sensed that no one was in the room with him. With no relief coming in the next couple of seconds his hard-on was starting to protest. His balls needed release after being teased by both his wife and Trisha. God, he wished his wife or Julie were here to suck him off.

"Trisha?"

John thought to himself that the surprise is Julie. He didn't remember her standing with Kelly and Anne as he walked out to the pool to meet up for yoga. Maybe Trisha was getting Julie so the three of them could fuck. It should have not been possible but John could feel his dick getting harder as he contemplated fucking both Trisha and Julie.

It felt like he'd been secured to the bed for ten minutes. The sound of the ocean did little to calm him or his aching cock. In the distance John thought he heard clicking noises coming toward the bedroom. The clicking noises got louder and John thought to himself that it was more than one pair of heels on the marble floor of the hallway. His mind raced with the thought of fucking Julie and Trisha. The sound of heels grew louder as they approached the room. Each step and clicking sound brought more blood to his already engorged cock. Suddenly the sounds stopped. John figured that the heels were silenced by carpet in the bedroom and he could almost sense someone had entered the room.

A warm pair of lips caressed the helmet of John's cock as a hand started to caress his swollen balls.

"Did you miss me?"

It was Trisha's voice, so that meant she had indeed brought Julie to the room to fuck.

"Yes I did. I was afraid that I was not going to finish fucking you."

"Naughty boy, I bet you were going to fuck me and not tell your wife."

The conversation needed to stop and the fucking needed to begin. John thought his balls were going to explode. It was at this point one of the women pulled down hard on his ball sack and wrapped something around the base of his cock.

"Oh, fuck!"

The pain was agonizing as his swollen balls were pulled away from his body. It felt like someone was ripping his nuts off.

"Open your mouth, baby."

Okay, Julie is sucking my cock thought John as Trisha was continuing to speak to him. John was still biting down on his lip due to the burning sensation in his balls.

"John, open your mouth or you are not going to get to fuck me again."

This caught his attention long enough to do as instructed. He expected Trisha to climb back onto the bed and mount his face, rubbing her swollen clit against his tongue.

His mouth was suddenly filled by something and it did not taste nor feel like pussy. He was gagging on it and wondered what the fuck was happening. As it was pulled out of his mouth he felt the helmet of the thing in his mouth. My God, he had a plastic cock in his mouth. He tried to pull his head away but a pair of hands grabbed his hair and forced the cock deep into him again.

"Suck my girl cock, bitch."

It was Trisha and she sounded angry. She grabbed his head harder and forced him to gag on the dildo.

"Suck it like your wife sucked off those guys in the club and the servants."

John was in shock. He could feel his heart racing, despite the pain in his crotch. His flight response was now in full swing and he tried to pull his handcuffed wrists away from the bed.

How did he end up here and how could he escape? Was this really Trisha? Maybe it was Anne and Trisha was talking? Maybe Anne stayed home and Julie went shopping with Kelly? It was completely plausible given what Kelly told him earlier about Anne.

The blindfold was suddenly gone as blinding light filled his field of vision. It took him a second for his eyes to focus, but once able to see clearly, he saw that it was Trisha fucking his mouth with a strap-on. He could see her, but she was so close to him that he could not tell who else was in the room. Maybe it was Julie?

"Suck it now."

John tried to move his head away from the plastic phallus, but Trish had a tight grip on his hair. She pushed the dildo deeper into his throat and pulled it almost out. Trisha did this several times, each one almost gagging John.

"I said suck it like your wife sucks your cock. You should know how to do it. You've seen her suck you often enough haven't you, John?"

Realizing there was no escaping the iron grip Trisha had on his head, he reluctantly started licking the shaft jammed into his throat. Trisha pulled the plastic dick out far enough so he could swirl his tongue on the tip.

"Good boy, John; lick the head of my cock"

John did as instructed, hoping that Trisha would not shove her strap-on back into his mouth.

"I want you to spit on it like you see in porn movies."

John pulled his head back, refusing to spit on the dildo. Trisha responded by jamming her dildo past John's closed lips and making him gag on it.

"I said spit on it like you see in the movie." The demand was followed up by several rapid thrusts of Trisha's hips toward his head. Each thrust came closer to triggering his gag reflex and forcing him to puke. John looked up at Trisha with watering eyes and shook his head signaling surrender after the sixth thrust. Trisha smiled and pulled the cock out of his mouth for the first time allowing John to catch his breath.

"Well man bitch, I'm waiting."

With a sense of defeat, John reluctantly spit on the dildo in front of him.

"Now suck it again for me."

John did as instructed, repeating the spitting and sucking cycle three more times.

"I told you that I could seduce him and then fuck his face with a strap-on. You said that my tits were too small for him. Wrong, he would look at any piece of ass after the teasing you gave him over the last couple of days."

John could not tell who Trisha was talking with as he could only see her belly piercing and the harness of the strap-on probing his mouth.

"Kelly, I told you that I could do it."

John's heart stopped when he heard his wife's name. Was she in the room? He was naked and felt even more vulnerable than he did ten seconds ago as he was spitting and sucking on Trisha's dildo. Suddenly the cock was out of his mouth and Trisha had backed away, allowing him to see the entire room.

The first person he saw was Anne. She was dressed in a red leather corset and black thigh high boots. He marveled at her beauty and then panicked when he saw the harness and strap-on dangling between her legs.

Julie was also in the room, naked except for a pair of heels and a strap-on.

My God he thought, there is my wife and she is wearing a strap-on. Kelly was wearing the PVC outfit that Julie had bought the day before at Madame Perry's store. Her 34D breasts were poking out from the holes created by the PVC straps and her nipples were pointing north and hard as stone. His wife was obviously excited by what she was witnessing.

"Honey, when we talked this morning, did I forget to mention to you that I accidently told Anne about your dark secret. You know the secret about wanting to be dominated by a woman and fucked in the ass with a strap-on."

It was a late night confession to his wife several months ago. John had been watching porn on a Saturday while his wife was at the mall. He'd come across a video of a guy getting fucked by his wife. She was using her vibrator to probe his ass. An hour later and several pegging movies later, John was naked on the bed with his wife's vibrator lodged in his ass. He told Kelly about it later in the evening as they were naked. His wife reached into her nightstand and pulled out the vibrator. She proceeded to suck his cock as she stimulated his rim, but never probed him.

"Anne said that she would help me fuck your tight, little ass, baby if you wanted it that bad. I'm sorry that I forgot to mention it to you this morning."

The grin on his wife's face scared him as she swayed her hips while walking over to him as he lay on the bed. The hip swaying caused the dildo hanging between her legs to swing to the left then the right, slapping her upper thighs as she walked.

"Open your mouth, baby. You are going to suck my girl cock like a good little husband."

John felt he had control over the situation at this point, as he no longer had a plastic dick in his mouth. As his wife came closer, she instructed him to open his mouth, which he refused. As Kelly stood by the bed, she again demanded that John open his mouth and suck her girl cock.

Trisha, who had backed away from the bed, started moving forward. "Let me help you Kelly. I know how to get little pricks to open their mouths for me."

"No. Let me handle this Trisha."

Trisha watched as Kelly slowly bent at the waist, putting her lips to his left ear and whispered something to him. John must have thought about what Kelly told him and then gave the group a look of defeat and separated his lips.

John did as he was told and his wife thrust her dildo into his mouth. Like he had seen his wife do hundreds of times, he licked the length of his wife's artificial cock. Kelly purred when John ran his tongue on the underside of the dildo and looked her in the eyes. It did not take too long before she grabbed a handful of his hair and started thrusting her hips into his face.

John continued to focus on his wife's dildo and did not notice what the other women were doing in the room. The first hint that his situation was going to get worse was a cold feeling on his ass. As he had rolled over slightly toward his wife to better suck on her dildo, his ass was no longer carrying the weight of his body. These allowed someone to spread open his ass cheeks and apply something cold to his butt hole. The cold glob of lube on his ass gave little advance warning to the probing digit.