Suburban Wife Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne stuck her lube coated finger into John's ass, stopping her assault after it was about half way in. John could not see, but could feel her pull it out slightly. Then she pushed it back in further. This continued until Anne had her entire finger in John's ass. One finger was followed by two fingers. This caused John to scream, despite his mouth being stuffed with his wife's dildo.

"Relax your ass John and it won't hurt so much." It was Julie who was standing next to his wife. "You will enjoy this so much more if you allow your ass to relax."

John's body felt like he was being electrocuted as two of Anne's fingers were now spreading his rectum. It was the same feeling that he got the first time he fucked himself with his wife's vibrator. He couldn't help himself, he moaned despite the dildo shoved in his mouth.

"Kelly, did you hear that moan? I think your husband likes sucking a girl dick and getting his ass probed." This time it was Trisha who was talking.

The women continued to probe his ass with their lubed fingers. This was quickly replaced with a butt plug and more lube. Kelly pulled her hips back and the dildo came out of her husband's mouth. John hoped his torture would end, but it was not the case. Julie quickly moved to stand in Kelly's place. Looking down at John, she thrust her hips forward and slid her dildo into his waiting mouth.

John continued to feel the butt plug as Trisha gave his wife a quick tutorial on how to use it to stretch someone's ass. John started to relax as his ass became accustomed to the foreign invader. Trisha could also sense a change in John as she proudly announced to the group that John was ripe for fucking. Anne moved up to Kelly who was standing next to the bed.

"Kelly, John is going to be your servant so you should have the honor of fucking him first."

Kelly looked down and smiled at her husband. The ladies released the restraining device used to attach the handcuffs to the bed.

Kelly pulled on her girl cock like she had seen her husband do countless times. She grabbed the bottle of lube and made a show of pouring copious amounts along the length of the shaft. With both of her hands, she rubbed it along the shaft as if trying to rub lotion into dry skin.

As he was getting bent over, he could hear Anne telling Kelly to make sure that she uses a lot of lube. The feel of cold lube and a pressing on his outer asshole gave him a little warning as to what was coming. Kelly teased his asshole with the head of her dildo and then slowly pushed into her husband. John tried resisting the invasion of his ass, but his wife continued the assault. He didn't realize he was holding his breath until Anne grabbed his face.

"Breathe John."

"Oh, fuck."

The hard slap across his face suddenly refocused his attention from his ass to the stinging sensation in his left cheek.

"Breath John, we don't want you passing out." Anne continued to grab handfuls of his hair and pull his face toward her belly button.

John tried to calm his breathing to keep from hyperventilating. The first couple of inches were now in his ass. It felt as if he was being ripped apart by a telephone pole. Despite the pain, he could feel his cock pulsating with every heartbeat. John finally started relaxing his ass and Kelly pushed the girl cock deeper into her husband.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. FUCK"

The pleasure and pain was intense.

"Fuuuuckkkkkk."

"Take my dildo all the way in that tight ass of yours!" Kelly was now starting to get into it.

"That's right, take the girl cock in your tight little ass, you slut." This time it was Trisha and she was moving to sit on the bed in front of John. She spread her legs providing him access to the dildo hanging between her legs.

"Suck my girl cock you little bitch."

At first John resisted, but Julie's hands pushed the back of his head and lips toward the cock. John opened his mouth reluctantly as he swallowed Trisha's dildo.

The pace of his wife's ass reaming picked up. "I love the feel of my girl cock rubbing against my clit as I pound your tight little ass." Suddenly Kelly started to shake with powerful orgasm. The pressure against her clit and the mental stimulation of doing something so naughty was overwhelming.

"Oh, God" and an incomprehensible scream signaled Kelly's orgasm.

John could feel his wife's body shake through the dildo in his ass. Her shaking caused her to momentarily stop fucking him in the ass. As the orgasm passed, she returned to thrusting her hips in and out of her husband's ass. After several more minutes, her moaning signaled another impending orgasm. This one much stronger than the first and was accompanied by a stream of liquid from Kelly's pussy.

"Oh God...Oh God...I'm coming."

Kelly felt her knees go weak. She had never experienced a squirting orgasm without something jammed inside of her pussy. Her senses were overloaded as she could feel and see her dildo ramming into her husband's ass. It would take her some time to understand that it was not just an orgasm that she was experiencing, but a feeling of control and unrestrained power. After her body stopped shaking, she slowly drew her hips back and pulled the dildo out of her husband's butt.

As soon as Kelly pulled out of John, Julie quickly pushed her dildo into his gaping hole. As Julie started to fuck John, Trisha pulled up on his head and withdrew the plastic cock from his mouth. His jaw was starting to hurt and he hoped to get a little reprieve. Trisha was replaced on the bed by Anne, who quickly pulled John's face onto her black dildo.

Julie's orgasm signaled a change again, as Trisha quickly moved to fuck John. Where his wife had been tentative for her first time and Julie considerate in her ass raping of him, Trisha was neither as she plunged the full length of her dildo into his ass in one thrust. She grabbed his ass cheeks to spread them further apart, as she pulled her entire dildo out of his ass. The empty feeling lasted for only a second as Trisha again pushed the entire length of her shaft into him. This happened time and again as John lost count of the number of times Trisha did that to him.

John was not certain if Trisha had an orgasm as she fucked him, but eventually she pulled her dildo out of John. It was soon replaced by the black dildo strapped to Anne. The thrusts from the dominatrix were more refined than Trisha's, which were a mix of lust and anger. Anne's on the other hand used the dildo more as a tool of control, pinning John to the mattress under him with each thrust. John could tell that she was practiced in the art of fucking a man from behind. The pace of her anal invasion quickened but at a controlled rate, almost to the point that John felt himself getting more aroused. Where John didn't know if Trisha came as she fucked him, it was obvious that Anne did not have an orgasm prior to finishing the first invasion of his ass.

As Anne pulled out of his ass, John hoped the women were done using him but that was not the case. His wife again moved behind him and sank her shaft deep into him. This time, Trisha mounted the bed and made John lick her dripping pussy through the opening under the base of the dildo. His mouth was sore, but at least he was not sucking girl cock.

Each of the women took turns fucking John again. Both Julie and his wife removed their dildos after fucking him. It made eating their pussies easier and each enjoyed an orgasm courtesy of his tongue and two fingers.

It eventually ended when the women removed the cock ring keeping his balls from sucking up into his body. Kelly lay on the bed and pulled John's cock into her dripping pussy. John started to thrust into his wife, while at the same time backing into the strap-on Anne still had stuffed into his ass. It didn't take long for him to burst with all of his pent up cum and frustration from the whole day.

Anne continued to thrust into John as he had the most intense orgasm in his life. The room went dark as he screamed in ecstasy.

When John came out of the haze, he saw Trisha kissing his wife. Trisha handed Kelly the keys to the handcuffs. "Thanks for letting me girl fuck your husband. We should do it again. By the way, what did you tell John that made him relent?"

"I told him that the only way he was ever going to stick his dick in me or any other woman ever again is to stop being a baby and let me fuck his ass. I also told him that if he sucked me off, that I would let him fuck you in the ass if you are up for it."

Kelly closed the door and turned to see her husband on his side, wrist still handcuffed in front of his stomach.

"So John, what did you think of your little surprise? I know that you've secretly longed to be dominated by a woman. I also know about those dirty videos that you watch on the internet. The videos where the teenager in a cheerleaders outfit pegs the older guy in the ass with the strap-on and then makes him eat her pussy. I also know about dirty stories you read about guys being pegged by their wives or girlfriends."

She raised her right index finger placing it on her lips to prevent her husband from talking.

"Here is the deal John, if you want to be dominated by women I can do that for you. However, there are some ground rules."

John looked up at his wife wondering if it was time for him to speak. He suspected that silence was a better option at the moment. He also didn't resist as she pulled his cuffed hands back up to the bedframe. Kelly refastened them to the frame as Trisha had done previously to restrain him after yoga.

"The first rule is that you must comply with anything the women in this house want. It they want their pussies licked, you will do it. If they want your dick inside of them, you must do that as well. If they want you to clean the fucking floor, you must do that. The second rule is that your ass belongs to them, and I mean that in a literal sense. I know that Trisha is eager to fuck you again, and she has my permission. The final rule is that you can fuck any woman on this island if you can convince them to have sex with you. However, you must first get my okay. It can be a verbal agreement or a head nod. Do you understand?"

John looked at his wife and pondered her rules. "Yes, but I have a question."

"What is it?"

"If there are going to be rules, what are the rules regarding you having sex with other people?"

"If you have to ask, then you are not ready yet." Spinning on her heels, Kelly walked to the bedroom door. Before she walked out, she looked back over her shoulder at her husband. "I'll give you some time to think about the stupidity of that question. Don't go anywhere."

John watched his wife walk out of the room stark naked. "Hey get back here and undo the handcuffs." He continued to yell for his wife, but to no avail.

Her heart was pumping at a marathon pace. A part of Kelly's brain told her that she should turn around and set her husband free from his restraints. Anne told her that she would feel this way and that despite her feelings, she needed to keep walking. She needed to keep taking one more step. Each of those steps would further solidify her control. With the next step came the memories of John telling her about his desire to be fucked with a strap-on. The next step brought back the memory of a party one night when he made an off-hand comment about wanting to watch her with a cute blonde. The following step was his comment made during the one time she watched porn with him, in this case a gangbang. He said that she would look a hell of a lot sexier than the woman in the video getting fucked by all of the male actors. The next steps were easier as Kelly made her way downstairs.

Yes, she was changing the nature of their marriage, but she did not think her husband would mind as long as she devoted her heart to him. She was not doing anything he had not asked her to do. Okay that was not entirely true. Kelly doesn't ever remember her husband asking to eat the seed of another man out of her pussy. That was firmly her idea, but it certainly is a lot of fun she thought. They would have a talk later, but for now she was going to have some fun controlling him.

Kelly walked out on to the pool deck after stopping to grab a drink in the kitchen. Anne was relaxing in a lounge chair with a drink in hand. Trisha was face down on the chaise lounge with Morris' cock buried deep inside of her.

"I was going to ask if I missed anything. It seems as if the obvious answer is yes. Morris, you are going to do me next. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress Kelly."

Anne looked over at the naked young woman. "Did you leave your husband upstairs to ponder his new reality?"

"Yes, I did exactly as instructed. You were right; the first couple of steps were hard to take."

"John will get over it after you have the next talk with him. Trust me he will come around to opening up your relationship and serving you. Besides, once you tell him that he can sleep with other women he will come around."

Anne smiled at the pun, melting her icy demeanor.

'I hope so' thought Kelly as she turned to watch Morris spray Trisha's face with cum.

"Anne, am I doing the right thing?" Kelly wondered if asking Anne for advice was proper at this moment. It was the right question, but maybe directed at the wrong person. It was Anne who started Kelly on this path, or at least that is how she saw the situation.

"Are you asking me to judge you? I don't define right or wrong, that is up to you to decide. Are you asking me if you are making wise choices regarding your relationship?"

"Yes." Kelly said matter of a fact as watched Trisha lick the sticky remains from the end of the servants cock.

"I'm not one to judge you, nor is Trisha, the servants or even your own husband. I know you might find this hard to believe, but I have faith in a higher power or God. I believe that she is the only person besides me that can sit in judgment of my actions."

Kelly giggled. "You called God a woman."

"Why can't God be a woman, why does everyone assume the divine creator is a male? If God created me in her own image, she is fabulous in every way. I would be happy to let her sit in judgment on me."

It was obvious that Kelly found a soft spot under Anne's armored exterior.

"Kelly, only you can judge if you are making the right choices. Right now you are considering letting one of my servants fuck you while your naked husband is tied up in another woman's bed. If I suddenly showed up on your front door a few days before you left to come here and said that in a weeks' time this would be happening you would call me crazy. You would probably throw me out after I told telling you that five guys would fuck you in a swingers club and that your husband would gladly lick their semen out of your dripping pussy. Those are all choices you've made. I showed you the path. It was your choice to walk down this path. Let me ask you a question. Prior to coming to the island, have you ever thought about another man or men filling you with cum?"

Kelly froze for a moment, lost in thought. The obvious answer was yes. Her obsession with John filling her pussy intensified as the couple continued their attempts to conceive a child.

"Yes."

"How many times did you think about another man filling your pussy?"

Kelly blushed as she answered hundreds. "Those were only desires and everyone has them."

"Kelly, do you honestly think your husband hasn't had similar desires about the young women working at Starbucks or the older woman at the gym?"

"That's not the same."

"Kelly, the genetic history of man, no humans, is to reproduce. Monogamy and marriage are creations used to create families, cities and nations. Do you ever think about other men when you are having sex and having a hard time getting off?"

Kelly blushed again at her answer. "Yes, but only ever now and then."

Anne continued, this time asking if she thought her husband did the same thing. That was an easy answer for Kelly, since she'd seen the porn that her husband watched.

"Kelly, when you masturbate do you always think of John?"

"No. Does that make me a bad person?"

"No Kelly. You are not a bad person because you fantasize about other men or women for that matter. It means that you are human."

Kelly continued to listen intently to Anne describe how both husband and wife hid their secret longings from each other. Kelly's guilt was not listening to her husband. John's guilt was not paying enough attention to his wife's desire to be filled with cum. On the surface he may have acknowledge it, but his refusal to realize that she needed more than just his seed was his crime.

"I think you need to give your husband a choice in the matter."

"What if John says no?"

"Are you prepared to accept his decision? Are you prepared to leave the island and this sex crazed mansion behind at the end of the week?"

"Yes."

"Then I think you are ready to ask your husband the question. Now we just have to think how to package the question."

Kelly and Anne both smiled at the young servant as he arrived with another tray of drinks.

An hour later Kelly's heels clicked on the tile floor as she approached Trisha's room. She twirled the handcuff key on the small lanyard. With each step, a small amount of cum dripped out of her pussy onto the inside of her thighs.

John watched his naked wife walk into the room twirling the key. The sound of her heels on the tile floor roused him from his slumber and triggered the flow of blood to his cock.

She climbed up on the bed, straddling his chest. "Have you thought about your question and how silly it was my darling husband?"

"Yes." John could see his wife's swollen pussy lips and smell her musky scent. The telltale signs of the servants were dripping out of her pussy onto his chest. It was obvious that she had just finished fucking the servants. He imagined his bride as their massive cocks pounded away at her, filling her to the brim.

Kelly looked back over her shoulder at her husband's swollen cock and then locked eyes with him. It was obvious that he could see and smell her soiled cunt and that it excited him. Anne predicted his reaction.

"Let's talk about the last question you posed before I left you here to ponder your situation. You asked about rules for me. I think you already know the answer to that question, Johnathan. If you want to continue to debate the finer points of the question we can do so. Alternately, you can accept what the little voices in your head are telling you and accept that my heart will always belong to you. Listen to those voices when they tell you to open your mouth."

John pondered the question again, despite mulling this over in his head for the last ninety minutes. He could not deny that he loved his wife and that her wanton sexual behavior turned him on. He could not deny his desire to fuck his wife, Trisha, Ann, Julie, Rebecca from the office and hundreds of other women. He loved his wife more than anything. He felt it in his heart that his wife loved him and that she would always be at his side.

Kelly saw the conflict in her husband's eyes. As she looked down between her large breasts, it was obvious there was a mental war being fought in her husband's mind. This was the point of no return. John could start questioning her, which meant that her fun would end with the vacation. Her heart raced as she saw the muscles in his face begin to move, signaling that his mouth was about to open. It seemed as if time slowed down as she waited for words to form and exit his mouth.

John's mind was still racing to the conclusion he'd reached an hour before. The answer was at the tip of his tongue. His cock ached with the desire to fuck his wife. He looked up at her inquisitive face and opened his mouth. She expected him to argue with her about fucking the servants and everyone else, but that was not to be.