Success Has It Own Price

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tulsi splashed water on her face to make her body come down. She was still trembling like hell at what just happened. She can still feel the brushing of Sinha's big mustache on her nose as he kissed her lips. She lifted her head and looked herself in the mirror. Here, she was, Tulsi Devi, the new upcoming sensation of television industry. Everyone wanted to talk to her, meet her, ever since she was made anchor by Sinha. Now, to keep those things intact, she had submit her body to the man who has the power to make her greater or nobody. Tulsi looked straight into her own image. No, she can't go back from where she has come. And if required, she was ready to take the signature of Sinha's pen on her body to keep her new life in place. She splashed more water on her face and wiped it off with a towel. Then she fixed her hairs and clothes and came out of the bathroom.

Sinha turned his head toward the bathroom door as he hard it open. His heart filled with joy when he saw the beauty he was longing from two long months, coming out of it smilingly. Sinha smiled back and waved her to come nearer. Tulsi silently walked to him and stood near his bed. Sinha poured wine on another glass and handed it to her. And then picked his glass and clink it on her glass.

"Cheers to the new girl of our show."

Sinha smiled. Tulsi also smiled and drunk the whole glass in one gulp. Sinha took the glass from her and filled it again. He wanted her to get relax for the night so that he can do whatever he likes with her. Tulsi took the glass and drunk it quickly again. Sinha finished his own glass and put on the table. Then he took her glass from her hand, put down it and pulled her closer between his legs. Tulsi smiled at him as she felt his hands on her waist and pulled her more close to him. She closed her eyes as she saw Sinha's bold head resting just below her chest and his hands started to move up from her waist to her upper back.

Sinha could feel her body still trembling as he buried his head on her body. The nice smell of her body filled his nostrils and his cock started jumping on his pants. He grabbed her back tightly and pulled her more to him, till her entire body came in contact with his body. Tulsi was shaking with fear and nervousness as she felt him pressing against her body. She could feel her belly touching his strong chest and her legs brushing on something very hard. She felt a bit shy too when she realized that it's Sinha's hard member that was poking on her legs. Then she felt Sinha's hands sliding down on her back till it reached the prize asset of her figure, her big round ass. Tulsi bitted her own lips to control her emotion, when Sinha ran his hands on her plump ass cheeks and grabbed them hard with both hands.

Sinha was feeling like in heaven. From such a long time he was itching to touch that ass and now he was practically mauling it. Her ass was big but soft and Sinha was having quite fun playing with it. He roamed his hands all over her plump ass cheeks and ran his fingers between her ass crack. Tulsi jumped a little when he stopped and tried to dig his finger deep in her ass crack above her skirt. When Sinha found it not enough, he ran his hand down to the hem of her skirt and put his hands under it. Tulsi jumped again as she felt his hands on her naked skin for the first time. And instinctively, she tried to break away from his grip. But Sinha kept his grip hard and didn't let her go.

"Hey hey, come down girl. You don't want to lose everything after coming so far."

Sinha said looking up to her, reminding her of the situation. Tulsi immediately stop fighting and stood still. Sinha smiled seeing her obeying his command and resumed on his work. He slides his hands up on her legs, pulling the skirt along with it, until his hands reached her panty cladded ass again. Sinha's cock twisted on his pants as he ran his hands on her smooth ass cheeks. He ran his hands up and down on her soft ass, feeling every inch of her juicy bum. Then he hold the undergarment with his right hand and pulled it aside and ran his left hand on between her ass crack. After running it along the crack for some times, he slowly pushed his fingers in between her ass cheeks again. Tulsi was now feeling a bit erotic when she felt his fingers dug in between her two globes and probed her tiny ass hole. She could feel her pussy getting moist with every passing second as Sinha's hands were playing with her big ass. Then Sinha moved his right hand from her ass, slide it up and placed it above her left breast.

Now Tulsi couldn't hide her emotion. As Sinha's hand grabbed her breast, a low moan came out of her mouth. Sinha hard it and smiled. He pushed his fingers more deep in her ass and rubbed her boob hard. He can felt her breast getting hard with excitement and her nipples stiffen in her silky shirt. After rubbing and pressing her left boob for some time, Sinha moved his hand to her other globe. Tulsi was shivering and her legs were feeling weak, as she was feeling someone's hands on her private parts, after a long time gape. Although it's illicit, but her body started to like the attention it getting after so long time. Her hands involuntarily moved up to Sinha's bold head and pulled him more into her body. Sinha realized that his dish is ready and now he can have it as he like.

So he moved his hand from her boobs and pulled her head down. Tulsi opened her eyes as she saw his face nearing her and closed them again moments before he planted a kiss on her lips again. Sinha's left hand was still probing her ass while he hold her head steady with his right hand and kissed her lips hard. He sucked her lips like candy and tried to put his tongue in her mouth. At first, Tulsi didn't opened her lips, but after few seconds, she let go her resistance and let his tongue explore inside her mouth. Her hands were on his shoulder for her support as Sinha was still sitting on his bed and she had to bend to reach his face. Sinha kept kissing her passionately, savoring the beautiful test of her mouth while his hand on her ass slide more down till it touched her wet pussy from behind.

Electric jolt ran through her body as she felt his fingers on her pussy lips for the first time. She moaned in his mouth as his hand slides further down to cup her whole pussy in his palm. He could feel the heat coming out of her pussy as it was oozing with her juices. Tulsi clinched hard on his shoulder as she felt her legs will gave away and couldn't remain standing anymore. Sinha also felt her condition and stopped his assault on her body to give her some air to breath. He broke his kiss and let her lose to stand properly.

"Ok, I guess you are enjoying everything so far. And I promise you, will enjoy the rest of the night too."

Sinha said as started to open his shirt looking at her. Tulsi just stood there, not sure what to do next. So she waited till Sinha opened his mouth again.

"Why are standing there like that. Come on, lose your clothes. We don't need them for the rest of the night."

Sinha ordered her with commanding voice. Tulsi has no other option but to start doing what he's saying. She turned her back to him and started to open her silk shirt. Meanwhile, Sinha opened his shirt and tossed it away. Then he watched her as she slowly removed her shirt from her body. She was wearing a white lacy bra. Sinha was thrilled with the view of her bare back, from her long neck to her curvy waist. Then he saw her opened her bra and drops it on the floor.

"Come on hurry up Tulsi. Lose the skirt too. And do it fast."

Sinha ordered again as he was now getting impatient to see her total naked. Tulsi didn't say anything and began to open her skirt. She had to wriggle her body as the tight skirt didn't came out easily of her tight bum. Sinha saw her struggling and got up from the bed and walked to her. He holds the waist line of her skirt and with quick hard jerk, he pulled down the garment from her. Then he hold her tiny white panty and pulled it down too. Then he stepped back to enjoy the mesmerizing naked beauty in front of him.

Sinha was feeling delighted as he was finally able to see the women he was dreaming from last two months in her birth suite. He was enthralled to see that Tulsi's body was far more lucrative and sexy than his imaginations. The milky color of her skin, the sexy curve of her waist, her big ass and those shapely round thighs are much more beautiful than his wild thoughts. Sinha's cock was ragging and twisting in his pants as his eyes ran up and down on the sexy beautiful subordinator stood naked in front of him with her head down. Tulsi was so ashamed of her situation that she couldn't do anything but stood still, closing her eyes and covering her chest with her both hands. She was also terrified by the sudden change in Sinha's behavior. She never thought that he could treat her like this. She didn't had the little clue that Sinha could suddenly behave so rudely with her. Now she realized that all of his favors on her were actually aimed to get her to his bed. Tulsi could almost feel Sinha's lusty eyes on her naked back and felt more ashamed of it. But she was helpless and can do nothing, except waiting for Sinha's next move or command.

The situation was too hot for Sinha to wait any more. He kept his eyes on her naked flash as his hands moved to his belt buckle. Tulsi could hear the sound of his belt clinging, then the sound of zipper opening. Sinha dropped his pants to the ground and walked toward her. He was still in his jockey brief, which has a large tent formed at the front, courtesy of his big hard cock. He left it on purpose as he wanted it to be opened by her hands. Then he walked toward her. Tulsi's heart was beating fast as felt his steps, coming closer to her. She stood still and kept her eyes closed when she felt him standing right behind her. Sinha looked towering over her with his height as he stepped closer to her naked body and put his hands on her shoulder. Tulsi was shaking as Sinha slide his hands from her shoulder to her arms and pulled her back into his body. Tulsi felt his muscular chest on her shoulder as he was quite tall than her and a definite hard thing poking at her lower back. It didn't take her long to realize that the hard object was nothing else but the erect member of Sinha. Then Sinha moved his right hand to her face and turned it to her right and lowered his head to kiss her again. Tulsi still kept her eyes closed as she felt his hard lips on her soft ones again. Sinha sucked her lips in a passionate kiss while his left hand got busy finding its way on to her firm boobs again. He removed her hands from her chest forcefully and cupped her left breast. Then he moved his right hand down and cupped her other breast too. He started to maul her soft firm globes with both hands and kept on kissing her hard. The feel of her soft boobs and erect nipple made Sinha's cock grow harder. Now he needs something to do for its pleasure too.

So Sinha bended his legs a bit and lowered his body to align his rigid cock right with Tulsi's big round ass. Then he grinded his big bulge on her ass, feeling her soft but big firm melons, while his hands were busy fondling her breasts and his mouth was on her lips. Tulsi was feeling disgraced of the situation, but yet somehow her body started to like the sexual assault Sinha was giving her. With each passing moment, she could feel the increasing pressure of Sinha's stiff hard cock on her ass as he grinded his groin in a rotating motion. Tulsi could also feel his cock twisting on her ass as Sinha's excitement kept growing with each passing seconds. Then he slides his right hand from her boob down to her belly. He slowly rotated his groin on her ass to fix the tip of his cock between her two ass cheeks, and then, holding her belly from behind, he wriggled his groin and pushed his hard member between her ass cheeks.

Although he was still in his short, Tulsi could very well imagine the size of his tool now. She felt a bit terrified and exited too as she never had experienced a cock other than her husband. Her husband had an average sized dick which was enough for her. She did saw some big cocks in few of those porn she watched in her college years. But she never saw one in real. Now as she felt Sinha's cock roaming between her ass cheeks, she was sure that it will her first night to see a real big cock. Tulsi felt ashamed of her own thought but couldn't deny the fact that it made her pussy a bit wet too.

Sinha was having a great time grinding his cock deeper between her ass cheeks. He liked the warm and firm feeling of her ass around his cock. But after dry fucking her for few more minute, his initial excitement subsided. Now he wants some real action. So he stopped everything and turned her around.

"Ok Tulsi, you have enjoyed enough. Now it's my turn."

Tulsi opened her eyes and looked at him confused. Sinha smiled at her and took her left hand and placed it on his big hard bulge.

"It's time to give some pleasure to my little Johnny. After all, this is it who will decide, whether you are good at your work or not?"

Sinha said, looking straight to her eyes. Tulsi lowered her eyes and for the first time saw the big hard bulge, which has formed a big tent on his short. It's too big to be called little Johnny, she thought. She ran her palm on the length of the hard shaft and realized that it was twice the size of her ex-husband's one. Sinha enjoyed the astound look in her eyes, the one he saw in every single women he bedded so far and was proud of it too. He looked at her beautiful face and got impatient to see his pride member sliding between her rosy full lips and into her warm watery mouth.

"Get on your knees Tulsi. Tonight I'll teach you, how you can make your boss happy."

Sinha commanded, as his hands pushed her shoulders down, forcing her to kneel in front of her boss towering figure. She looked quite humble and vulnerable in front of Sinha's big feature. Right in front of her eyes, Tulsi saw the big tent on his jockey, inches away from her face and immediately understood what Sinha wants from her. Tulsi was feeling sick in her stomach as she never liked the idea of giving oral. As a conservative Brahmin girl, for her sex was always plain and simple. Her husband did once asked her to blow him, but she almost did throw up while he put his cock in her mouth. Since then they never tried that again. But now, she has no other option but to do as her boss says, whether she likes it or not. Sinha saw the hesitation in her eyes and realized her situation. But that didn't made him soft for her. Instead, it made him more determined to put his dick in her mouth. Because, Sinha always enjoyed to do the things that the girls don't like to do easily. He likes to see his victims feel disgraced and degraded as he makes them act like slave to him. He likes to dominate and take charge of the situation and nothing pleased him more than seeing they obey his commands helplessly.

"Come on Tulsi, don't make my littlie Johnny wait too long. Go on; free it from its cage."

Sinha commanded her, pushing his groin a bit forward to her. Filled with shame and fear, Tulsi moved her trembling hands to his short's waistband and slowly pulled it down. As it came halfway to his groin, Sinha's big hard cock sprung out of it, giving Tulsi the first view of the little Johnny, as Sinha referred it. Well, it was way too big to call little Johnny, Tulsi thought. Her eyes got stuck on it while she pulled down the short all the way to his fetes. Then Sinha kicked it away and looked down to her, still watching his big dick with an amazed look. He smiled as he always enjoys that look on each and every girl's eyes he had fucked so far.

Tulsi looked at the huge thing twisting in front of her eyes. Tulsi only has seen one dick in real in her life so far, that was of her ex-husband. And the thing in front of her eyes, was way too different from it. One thing Tulsi liked was, unlike her husband, who had all those curly pubic hairs all around his cock and balls, Sinha has kept his genitals well shaved and clean, without a single hair on it. But that was not the only different she noticed. It was quite bigger than her husband's average sized dick too. Much bigger than she anticipated when it was poking on her ass a while ago. It was almost twice longer than her husband's one, almost around 10 inches. The color of the shaft was light brown, a shade darker than Mr. Sinha's fare skin color and a little bit bend upward. She saw large veins running along the shaft from the base to the tip. The head was also quite big and bulbous, much thicker than her ex-husband's one. At the base she saw his big balls hanging down on it. Tulsi could also smell the strong odor of his huge genitals, which she felt quite pleasant and intoxicating at that moment.

Then, with pounding heart, Tulsi put her shaky hand under it and felt the heaviness of that thing too. Then she tried to encircle her fingers around it and surprised to see a big gap left between her fingers as Sinha's girth was proven too thick for her little fingers. Then Tulsi put her other hand on the huge shaft and grabbed it with her both hands. She could feel his cock twisting in her hands as Sinha got more exited, feeling her soft hands on his hard cock. Then she slowly slide down her hands on the huge dick, pulling the foreskin down, revealing the big purple mushroom shaped forehead. Tulsi saw precums oozing from the little hole at the centre of the head and could also smell the strong pungent odor of it. Her heart felt heavy, knowing that soon she'll have to put that smelly thing right in her delicate mouth and had to test those stinky liquids dripping from that hole. Tulsi felt a deep pain inside her and tears came in to eyes.

Sinha saw the changing expression of her face and realized what was going through her mind. But, at that moment, he was more concern about his own pleasure then her discomfort. And he knew that once he breaks the initial barrier of her mind, he'll going to have a great time fucking her sweet innocent face. Sinha just got too anxious to feel her mouth on his dick and decided to up the tempo a bit.

"Ok Tulsi, hope you like seeing my dick. Now get on with your job of making it feel happy. So happy that I can make a better decision about you tomorrow."

Sinha said, patting on her head, reminding her why she was on her knees, all naked, in front of her naked boss, holding his big hard dick in her hands. Her heart sank at his words, but also reminded her that after coming this far, it's pointless for her to stop now. Instead, she should try to make things fast so it all finished soon. She hold the thick cock hard with both hands and started fisting it fast, hoping that Sinha would cum before she had to put that thing in her mouth. But she was stopped by Sinha.

"Not with your hands dear, I want you to do with your sweet mouth."

Sinha said, pointing the head at her mouth. Tulsi took a deep breath and opened her mouth wide enough to accommodate the girth of the bulbous head and aligned the cock with her mouth with her hands. Then she placed the tip, smeared in his precums between her soft lips, closed her eyes and moved her head forward, taking the forehead in her warm watery mouth.

"Aaaaaahhhh."

Sinha moaned as he felt her soft lips encircled firmly around his thick dick. He was in cheer delight as he watched his cock head slowly disappeared between her rosy lips. Then he closed his eyes, savoring the heavenly feeling of her warm soft lips moving forward, enclosing tightly around his thick cock shaft, taking more of his hard meat into the warmth of her sweet mouth. Tulsi tested the strong tangy test of his precums and felt her mouth was filled with the salty and sticky fluid, constantly leaking from his cock. She stopped her breath and opened her mouth as wide as she can, to prevent those secretions going into her belly. She stretched her tongue out and let her saliva flow down of her mouth and keep going on, taking his cock deeper in her mouth. But when she reached halfway stage, the head hit her back of the mouth and she stopped. Tulsi opened her eyes and astonished to see that still a good length of that hard cock remain outside her mouth. Then she retrieved her head back till the head remain in her mouth only, then moved her head forward again till the head hit her throat opening again. Slowly, Tulsi settled into a rhythm of bobbing her head on thick cock, to the length she can take comfortably in and started to fist the remaining length with both her hands.