Success Has It Own Price

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sadhu213
sadhu213
175 Followers

Sinha was really enjoying the view of his big hard dick going in and out of her sweet face. He just couldn't able to believe that the most innocent and sweetest girl of his office was kneeling in front of him in real and sucking his cock with her beautiful mouth. He put his hands on her head and caressed her hairs as she was bobbing her head nice and slow on his cock. Then he grabbed her head from both side and slowly started to fuck her face in tandem of her mouth's action. He pushed his hips forward when she took him in and backed when she moved her head back. Slowly they both got into a nice and slow rhythm of face fucking.

Every time his cock goes deep in her mouth, touching her throat opening, Tulsi backed her head immediately. But with each passing second, Sinha's excitement grow bigger and he wanted to push more of his dick in her mouth. So when Tulsi pushed her head forward again and took his cock to her limit, Sinha grabbed her head hard and tried to push his cock deeper in her mouth, in her throat. Tulsi panicked when she felt his strong grip on her head and his cock head pushing hard against her throat opening. She was choked and gagging like hell as Sinha held her head steady in his strong hands and kept pushing his hips forward, putting more pressure on her throat opening with his hard cock head. And in her desperate attempt to save herself from choking, she put her hands on his groin and tried to push him back with all her strength. But her strength was no match with Sinha's strong grip. He kept pushing it hard, but was unable to push it pass her tonsil. After struggling for few more seconds, Sinha finally realized that that was not the proper position for doing deep throat with someone inexperience like Tulsi. So he decided to change things a bit. He let go her head and pulled out his cock from her mouth, giving her some air to breath.

Tulsi felt like she got her life back. But her relief didn't last long as Sinha picked her effortlessly in his arms and carried her towards the bed. He laid her on her back and turned her body in such a way that her head remain hanging at the edge of the bed. Then before she could understand what's happening, she saw Sinha kneeled near her head and his big dick dangling above her eyes. She was afraid of putting that huge dick in her mouth again and turned her head to one side. Sinha didn't try to force her also. Instead, he leaned his body over her and put his mouth on her puffed pussy mound and kissed on her taut pussy lips.

Tulsi felt a current of thousand volts ran through her body as Sinha sucked and bitted her pussy lips. Cause, her starving pussy was getting such attention after a long period of time. A sweet and explicit feel spread across her body as Sinha spread her pussy lips with his fingers and licked her clit with his tongue. Sinha was really good at eating pussy and he was delighted to suck and lick her still fresh looking pussy. he smelled the intoxicating smell of her love hole and probed his one finger into her wet hole while his tongue was still playing with her clit.

"Uuuuhhhhh, aaaahhhh, uuuhhhhh."

Tulsi moaned with her mouth wide open, as Sinha was busy playing with her pussy. Tulsi closed her eyes and spread her thighs wide, giving Sinha better access to her wet pussy. Her hands moved to his head and pulled him more into her love hole. Sinha realized that she was in full heat and rotated his crotch, rubbing his throbbing dick on her face to find her open mouth without breaking his assault on her pussy. Tulsi was so lost in her own pleasure that she didn't mind when his bulbous head finally found her open mouth and bucked his hips forward, pushing the hard cock meat into her oral captivity again. Instead, in the heat of the moment, she hungrily sucked the thick cock like she was always meant to do it.

Sinha smiled silently as he felt her eagerly sucking his cock and started to lick her pussy real good. Tulsi was moaning on his cock as she felt him pushing his tongue between her pussy lips and probed into her wet hole. She was writhing her body in explicit pleasure as Sinha's tongue creates havoc on her pussy. She was so lost in her own pleasure that she forgot see that her head was now perfectly placed in line of Sinha's cock to ram it all the way deep in her throat.

At first Sinha didn't go hard on her again. Instead, he fucked her mouth with slow strokes, pushing his cock till the head hit her throat opening and withdraw it back. He repeated the action for some times, then he slowly build up pressure on her throat opening. With each passing stroke, he tried to push his cock deeper into her mouth. Tulsi started gagging as he pushed the cock in, but relieved when he pull it out in time. Sinha keep repeating same, giving her narrow opening enough time to get adjusted with his thick cock head. He also kept his mouth busy, licking and sucking her wet pussy, making her as much more exited as he can. He knew it would be a difficult job for her to accommodate his thick cock in her throat and she would resist again if he tried it so fast. But Sinha was also an experienced man and knew

well, how to make a woman do things for him. He was also exited with the feel that he'll be the first man to put his cock in Tulsi's throat for the first time. So he kept playing with her hot pussy, making her more and more arouse with sexual desire.

Tulsi was feeling wonderful with Sinha's mouth on her pussy. She was so happy that she didn't mind Sinha's cock in her mouth again. She kept moaning hard in lust and was not worried about Sinha's cock head pressing hard against her throat opening, again and again. As time passes, she got comfortable with his cock head touching her back of the mouth, thinking that Sinha will not try to force it more into her mouth. She kept her mouth open, and relaxed her body, enjoying Sinha's mouth sucking her pussy dry.

Sinha sensed her condition and realized that it's time to take things further ahead. Without breaking his oral assault on her pussy, he first grabbed her hands and pinned them down on the both side of her body. Then he moved his knees a bit closer to the bed and lowered his pelvis to align his cock straight with her neck. And then, when his cock head hit the back of her mouth again, he stopped sucking her pussy and pull up his body straight. Then, before she could realized anything, he stiffened his legs, clinched his ass and bucked his groin hard, pushing his cock as hard as he can into her mouth. Tulsi started gagging and tried to pull her head back, but her head was trapped between the bed and Sinha's ragging dick. She tried to free her hands from his grip but couldn't match with his strength. She tried to get up from the bed, Sinha stopped her by putting his own body on her. He ignored her gagging and flinching her legs in the air and kept pushing his groin forward with all his force. He saw her body writhing in agonizing pain, as he felt the thick head slowly passed through the narrow opening of her throat and entered into her tight throat. He closed his eyes and kept on the pressure, letting the thick hard shaft slid into her tight throat. He kept shoving his dick into her mouth, till he felt her lips touched his groin and his balls rested on her forehead. Then he holds still, savoring the tight grip of her throat muscles around his thick cock shaft.

Tulsi was gagging like hell and twisting her body in abandon as she was fighting for air with Sinha's thick member stuffed in her throat, making it impossible for her to breath. She tried her best to escape from that position but could do little as she was well trapped by Sinha on the bed. She couldn't even free her hands from his tight grip, which left her with the only option of kicking her legs in air in attempt to free herself from that desperate situation. She was losing her consciousness due to lack of air and just when she was about black out, Sinha pulled out his cock from her throat and gave her some respite.

Tulsi coughed and huffed for air as saliva drooled out of her mouth, flowing all over her face. She tried to got up, but held back firmly in place by Sinha's strong hands. Then she saw Sinha positioned his saliva coated thick cock in line of her mouth again. Tulsi got frightened of that sight and turned her head away. But Sinha rotated his groin and manage to stick his cock head again on her tight closed lips. Tulsi turned her head again, but Sinha again manage to place his thick cock head on her closed mouth.

"Please sir, don't do it again. It's too big for me. I'll die sir."

Tulsi pleaded Sinha, turning her head side to side, as she saw no other option to escape from that situation.

"Stop fighting Tulsi. Either you make me happy or you go to hell. If you want to stay in my office, better be ready to do as I told you. Am I making myself clear?"

Sinha said, reminding her of her situation again. Tulsi couldn't utter a word after that again. She just stopped moving her head and remained silent. Sinha positioned his rigid member on her closed mouth and placed the tip on her lips again.

"Don't worry sweetie. This is your first time. That's why you find it difficult. I promise you, after few more attempts, you can take it easily like a pro. So instead of fighting it, try to be relax and enjoy it. Stick out your tongue and try to breathe through your nose."

Sinha tried to console the frightened girl but knew that, it won't be enough for her. He knew that it'll always be difficult for her to fit his thick cock meat in her throat at first. But since, he did able to push it once; he knew that she'll be able to handle it with much ease after few more attempts. And the superb feeling of her throat muscles clinging tightly around his hard member was something he didn't want to let go. So ignoring her plea, he pushed his cock between her tight closed lips. Seeing no respite from it, Tulsi took a deep breath before the thick cock head parted her lips and entered her accepting mouth again.

Sinha swiftly pushed his cock in her oral captivity till the head struck the back of her mouth again. Tulsi stick her tongue out as much as she could and hold her breath. But yet she could not stop herself from gagging as she felt the thick head pushing through her tonsil and slipped into her tight throat again. Sinha had his eyes closed and his mouth left open with the sensational feeling of pushing his cock through the tight tunnel of Tulsi's throat again. With a slow but steady push, Sinha shoved his whole length in her tight esophagus till her lips touched his groin again. But unlike the previous time, he immediately withdraw it till, only the head remain in her mouth. Tulsi took a quick breath before she felt him pushing his cock back into her mouth again. Sinha pushed his entire dick into her accepting mouth till his balls struck her forehead and then withdraw it again. When his cock came out of her throat, Tulsi took a quick breath and hold it again before Sinha started to shove it back on her throat. Sinha kept repeating it and as time progressed, Tulsi got a bit comfortable with his deep throating action. She settled into a nice rhythm of breathing with his cock going in and out of her throat. She took her breath when he pulled out and holds it when he pushed his cock back in, stopping herself from gagging uncontrollably. Sinha also realized that she has settled into a nice rhythm and shifted his concentration back on fucking her sweet mouth deep with his hard dick. He put his left hand on her wet pussy and started to finger her as he kept ramming his stiff cock all the way in her tight throat. Tulsi felt delighted with his fingers back on her pussy. She spread her legs wide, giving him better access to her wet hole and opened her mouth wide, letting his thick long dick enter her oral captivity with much ease.

Sinha just loved the situation. He was like in heaven, watching her open her mouth wide, to receive his cock in her throat and spreading her legs wide for him to feel her pussy freely. Sinha looked at her taut pussy lips and really happy to see that her pussy looks much fresh than any other women he had fucked so far, may be because she didn't had much sex recently due to her divorce. Sinha felt lucky, seeing her small pink pussy and knowing that he had that pussy all for himself now. He was dying to put his thick cock between her pink pussy lips and fucked it hard, but also didn't wanted to miss the thrill of fucking her tight throat. Sinha realized that he was getting too horny and wouldn't last long as the tight grip of her throat muscle on his thick meat started to show its effect on him. Sinha thought he could hold himself long enough as he didn't want to cum so fast. But the fact that he was face fucking Tulsi in real and the sweet feel of her tight throat around his cock has proven too much for him.

Sinha left her pussy and grabbed her neck from up with his left hand as he realized he was about cum. He moved his right hand down and grabbed the back of her head, lifted his left leg up on the bed and without any warning, started to fuck her mouth with abandon force. Tulsi gagged hard and tried to stop him as she found it difficult to keep up with the sudden increase in his speed. She felt like her throat will split open with his brutal thrusts, as Sinha rammed her mouth hard with his thick hard dick relentlessly. Tulsi placed her hands on his thighs and tried to push him back with all her strength, to stop him from fucking her face so vigorously. But she couldn't match with Sinha's brutal force as he kept stabbing his throbbing dick, deep in her throat with short hard jabs, enjoying the tight grip of her throat walls around his thick cock.

"Ouunghh, ouunghh, ouunghh."

Tulsi kept gagging with his brutal thrusts, but Sinha didn't pay attention to it. He kept fucking her throat relentlessly as he was getting nearer to his orgasm. Tulsi was gagging helplessly and hold his thighs for her dear life, as Sinha kept fucking her sweet face, fast and deep. She opened her tearful eyes and could see nothing, but the big balls of Sinha, bouncing up and down and hitting her forehead with his brutal thrusts.

"Ouunghh, ouunghh, ouunghh, ouunghh, ouunghh, ouunghh."

Tulsi kept gagging until she heard Sinha scream hard in lust and his legs stiffen as he shoved his dick deep in her throat for the final time.

"Ooohhhhhh, yes."

Then she felt his legs shaking and the thick hard shaft twisting in her mouth, as the first blast of his hot cum hit her throat walls. Sinha leaned his head back in pleasure and pressed his groin hard on her face, pushing his cock as deep as he can in her throat while shooting spurt after spurt of his hot semen into her throat, filling it fast with it. And, in her utter horror, Tulsi gulped down his secretion into her belly as fast as she can to save herself from choking with it. Sinha pumped his hot jism in her throat till the last drop, then slowly pulled out his spent dick from her mouth, giving her some much needed respite. Then he sat beside her, all tired and satisfied.

Tulsi took a long breath, pulling as much air she can into her lung. She looked like a ravaged doll, with her head hanging down, tears coming from her eyes and saliva dripping out of her open mouth. She just couldn't believe what just happened. She felt disgusted with the fact that, not only Sinha has violated her orally, but also made her eat his cum too. And that was something she never thought she'll had to do in her life. But she was also a bit relieved, thinking that her nightmare was over as Sinha was done with her. So she got up from the bed and started to move to the bathroom, when Sinha's voice stopped her again.

"Where do you think you going Tulsi? I'm not done with you yet. I'm just warming up for the night."

Tulsi looked at him with tearful eyes as she realized that her ordeal was far from over. She was also got scared, knowing that she had lot more suffer with Sinha's big cock, wondering how much more misery left in store for her. Sinha saw her tears, but that didn't stop him from going hard on her. After all, he was having the fun of his life with the most sexy and beautiful women of his life after months long planning and didn't wanted to waste a single moment of it thinking about her feelings. He wanted to enjoy her luscious and tempting body whole night, without stopping for a single moment, till his whole body and mind got satisfied with it.

"Come on Tulsi. don't cry like a baby now. Act like a grown up and professional. I don't think you would happy to ruin all your hard work so far by crying like a small girl in the middle of the proceeding. So stop crying and get down here and start clean up the mess off my dick. I don't like to keep it like this."

Sinha asked her, pointing his finger between his spread out legs while holding his semi hard dick, coated with her saliva and his cum with his other hand. Knowing that was her only option; Tulsi walked between his legs and got on her knees like an obedient girl. Then she looked for some clothes to clean up the messy cock shaft with, when Sinha interrupted her agahis

"What are you looking for Tulsi?"

"You asked me to clean it." She said pointing toward his dick.

"Yes, but not with some clothes. I wanted you to lick my dick clean. Lick it good; consider half of your job done."

Sinha said with a wicked smile in his face. Tulsi felt sick with his words. But also realized that, it's no point to object it since she already had that thing in her mouth. So she hold the semi hard cock shaft, smeared in her saliva and his cum and lowered her head on it. She was quite amazed by the fact that, although it was only half erect, Sinha's dick was still thicker than her husband's one. She sucked in his bulbous cock head and tested his salty gooey cums, still oozing from it. She licked the head dry with her tongue and slides her mouth on the entire shaft, from top to bottom, licking and sucking every drop of their mix juices from it. Sinha enjoyed the view of her luscious lips running along his dick and his felt a twist in his balls as he was feeling exquisite with her warm mouth on his cock again. Tulsi felt the shaft growing hard again and amazed by his ability to regain his hardness so quickly. And before she lick clean his entire cock, Sinha's fat dick was stiff and ready, to ravage her lovely body again.

Sinha stopped her sucking his cock and pulled her up to her feet. Then, he lay back on the bed, pulling her along on top of him. Tulsi felt his stiff cock pocking at her belly as she laid on top his hard body. Then Sinha hold her tightly and turned their bodies around on the bed, putting her down on her back, under his body. Then he quickly grabbed her round thighs with his both hands and spread them wide and positioned his legs between them. Tulsi could do nothing as he did everything so fast and swiftly before she found herself with her legs spread wide for him to mount her. Then she felt him adjusting his pelvis and felt the bulbous head touching her wet pussy lips for the first time. Tulsi was trembling with fear and lust, as her pussy was touched by a cock after a long time. She was also worried about the size of Sinha's huge dick and the probable effect of it on her pussy. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, and waited for him to push his thick cock meat into her tight pussy hole.

Sinha rotated his crotch and planted his hard head between her slick pussy lips. He could feel the heat coming out from her moist cunt. Then he gave a slight pressure, parting her pussy lips with his cock head and pushed it between them. Tulsi hold her breath as felt his thick cock head parted her pussy lips and lodged at her tight opening. Now its Sinha's turn to surprise as he struggle to push his thick cock head into her tight pussy. He expected her to be tight, but was

sadhu213
sadhu213
175 Followers