Success Has It Own Price

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sadhu213
sadhu213
175 Followers

delighted to see that Tulsi's cunt was too tight for huge dick. He got more exited, realizing that he got himself a real tight pussy after a long time. He gritted his teethes and flexed his thighs and pushed his thick cock meat into her tight hole with all his force.

"Aaannhhhhhh."

Tulsi screamed loud in burning pain as Sinha's iron hard cock spreads her little opening and plunged inside her tight hole. She clinched the bed hard as Sinha started to invade her tight hole with his thick hard dick, spreading her pussy to its limit. Sinha felt her body twisting under him as he kept ramming his thick meat into the tight sheath of her juicy pussy with short hard jab. At the half way mark, Sinha felt her pussy got even more tighter and realized that he was about to invade the still virgin territory of her hot little cunt. He was thrilled by that fact. He grabbed her shoulder blades firmly and started jabbing hard on her tight hole, pushing his fat dick deeper into her tight sheath.

"Aaaanhh, aaannhhh, uuuhhh."

Tulsi kept screaming with pain and surprise as she felt his cock going deeper in her pussy; well pass the point her ex-husband's dick ever gone. She was amazed when she felt Sinha's dick still kept going, deeper into the virgin territory of her tight hole. She felt like he was ripping through her body as the pain of that chunky hard meat was still too much for her married pussy. She was squirming and screaming under Sinha's body as he kept jabbing hard, pushing his thick hard cock, inch by inch into her tight warm hole.

"Aannhhh, oohhh please sir, aannhh, stop it sir, uuunhhhh."

Tulsi kept screaming and pleading Sinha to stop, but Sinha didn't pay any attention to her screams as he was simply enjoying the pleasure of shoving his thick hard dick, more and more into her tight warm hole. He never expected her to be so tight after being married for three years, but was pretty happy with his unexpected discovery. Tulsi's pussy was clamped around his member so tightly that it felt like he was fucking a virgin girl. Sinha kept ramming his dick into her tight moist hole till the head hit her cervix and his balls rested on her ass. Then he finally stopped and just laid on top of her body, savoring the velvety grip of her pussy walls, clamping tightly around his thick piston. He could feel her pussy walls pulsating on his hard member as he laid still, letting her tight pussy get used to his huge girth.

"Aaahhh, uuuhhhh, uunnhhh."

Tulsi was writhing and twisting in agony as her pussy was on burning pain. She knew it would be difficult for her pussy to accommodate Sinha's huge dick, but didn't expected it to be so much painful. Sinha's cock was appeared to be more thick and long in her tight hole than she imagined. She never felt so full when she had sex with her ex-husband, nor she had so much discomfort. She tried to get away from his grip but could do nothing as she was pinned down by Sinha's body weight. Helplessly, she clinched the bed sheet hard and spread her legs wider, hoping to get some respite.

Sinha also felt her struggling with his thick dick, but was too busy with his own pleasure to mind about her. He knew she can't move out from under his body weight. So instead of paying attention to her sufferings, he focused more on the pleasure of having his thick hard dick between her tight warm pussy walls. Then after savoring her tight grip for few more seconds, Sinha slowly pulled out the shaft up to halfway mark, giving Tulsi some much needed relief. Tulsi took a sigh of relief as she felt the hard dick sliding out of her tight hole, only to feel the pain again as Sinha immediately pushed it back in till it touched her cervix again.

"Aaannhh."

Tulsi screamed again as her tight pussy was filled by his thick cock to its limits. Sinha liked the friction of rubbing his fat dick on her tight wet pussy walls and slowly pulled out his cock again to halfway mark, only to shove it back hard, hitting her cervix again. He repeated his action again and again, settling into a rhythm of fucking her tight hole with his meaty cock with slow and long strokes.

"Annhh, aannhhh, uuhhh."

Tulsi kept screaming as Sinha fucked her pussy slow and deep. She was surprised by his length as she felt the cock head thudded her cervix with each inward push. Tulsi could feel his thick cock throbbing and pulsating inside her as it slides in and out of her tight sheath. She was also thrilled with the fact that she has managed to take Sinha's entire cock in her pussy, something she thought won't be possible for her. And that made her feel little proud, despite all the pain she had to endure to accommodate Sinha's huge dick in her tight pussy. And slowly that proud transform into joy and she realized what was missing in her marital life. Yes, she was missing a good cock, like the one in her pussy at that time. And with every passing time, as the initial discomfort becomes a sweet pain in her pussy, Tulsi felt a lovely sensation in her pussy. Tulsi closed her eyes and let her body lose as sweet feeling spread across her body, making her pussy more hungry for his cock. She involuntarily lifted her legs high, giving Sinha a better angle to shove his fat dick into her skimpy hole with much ease.

"Aahhhh, ooomhhh, uunnhhh."

Now Tulsi's screams become more of like a loud moans. Sinha also sensed her changed body language. He smiled and increased his speed, ramming his dick with more force into her accepting pussy. He lowered his head and took her one breast in his mouth and started playing with the stiff nipple with his tongue. Tulsi curled up her body in excitement as Sinha grabbed her other boob and tickled the nipple with his fingers. She moaned and stiffed as the pleasure of his thick cock in her pussy and his mouth and hand playing with her boobs, getting too much for her sex hungry body. In her excitement, she forgot everything and grabbed his head and pressed it hard on her boob. She locked her legs around his waist and bucked up her ass to meet his strong thrusts.

"Uunnhh, uunnhh,uummhh."

Tulsi was moaning hard, accepting Sinha's huge dick into her tight hole. She felt an extra jolt every time the head hit her cervix as it was something new for her. Her long starving pussy was on fire as it was filled by the huge shaft up to the hilt. Tulsi moaned and bucked her hips fast, and then she felt an exquisite feeling spread across her body as she had the biggest orgasm of her life.

"Oohhh god, uuuhhh, yes, uuummhhh."

Tulsi moaned loud, bucking her hips hard, as wave after wave of her orgasm passed through her body. Sinha stopped his fucking motion, enjoying the contraction of her velvety pussy walls around his hard member as she was cumming hard on his cock. He could feel her pussy pulsating and milking his cock as Tulsi was experiencing the most intense orgasm of her life. He hold still till her excitement subside and she laid flat under him. Tulsi was exhausted and feeling sleepy after cuming after a long period of time. She almost forgot about Sinha's hard dick still inside her, until Sinha pulls out it a bit and rammed hard in, reminding her that he was not done yet.

"Hope you had your fun. Now it's my turn Tulsi. Get ready for the fuck of your life."

Sinha said as he put his hands under her thighs, pulled them up and put her legs on his shoulders. Then he leaned his upper body forward, pushing her legs further toward her chest and put his hands on both sides of her chest. Then he squatted around her ass and got on his all four, planting his thick hard rod firmly at her lifted pussy. Tulsi watched helplessly as Sinha looked straight into her eyes and pumped his entire cock into her moist hole in one hard and fast stroke.

"Uuuunnhhhhh."

Tulsi cried out hard as Sinha began his violent assault on her petite pussy with long fast strokes. Tulsi clinched the bed sheet hard again as Sinha ravaged her tight wet hole mercilessly with his hard piston. She had no energy left to do anything, but to accept the relentless thrashing of Sinha's thick shaft on her skimpy pussy hole. Sinha was grunting and groaning as he fucked her like a wild dog in heat. Tulsi just laid under him, with her legs spread wide, accepting his brutal thrusts on her delicate pussy. She was whimpering under him as he fucked her ball deep with his rigid member. The room was filled with the sounds of Sinha's grunts, Tulsi's whimpers and the slapping sound of Sinha's thighs hitting her ass with his relentless powerful strokes.

"Yes, yes, huummm, yeh."

"Aannhh, uunnhh, uuuhhh."

"Slap, slap, slap."

Tulsi felt like she was going to torn apart as Sinha kept ramming her pussy with his thick long dick ferociously. The excitement of fucking her tight sheath made his cock grow even bigger and harder and Tulsi felt like it would rip through her cervix. With each passing second, she felt like the hard dick goes deeper in her pussy, putting constant pressure on her delicate cervix. But instead of feeling scared, Tulsi had a strange feeling coming deep from her pussy as Sinha's hard cock head thudded constantly against her cervix with each hard stroke. She felt a pretty alluring feel spread across her body as the big cock in her pussy charged up her sexually starved body again. Involuntarily she moved her hands to his back, cupped his hard ass and pulled him more into her as she was experiencing multiple orgasm as Sinha kept ramming his big hard tool into her accepting pussy ruthlessly.

Sinha was like in heaven, relishing the exquisite feeling of pushing his fat hard dick into her tight moist rim, spreading her velvety pussy walls wide, deep into her wet hole with brutal thrusts. The effect of having the most beautiful and sexy girl of his office, lying under him and accepting his thick cock meat into her tight juicy pussy

willingly was getting too much for him too. Although he had came in her mouth not long ago, but he realized that he was not going to last long and started pumping his dick into her tight hole with abandon force.

"Aaannhhh, aanhhh, aannhhh."

"Slap, slap, slap."

Tulsi screamed out loud as Sinha increased the tempo to an unbearable level. He grabbed her shoulders hard, flexed his legs and gritted his teethes as he pounded her pussy like steam engine on full charge. Tulsi bite her lips and dug her nails on his ass in both pain and pleasure, feeling the thick shaft moving fast in her tight hole. She could feel his getting nearer his climax as his breaths become shorter and his cock grow harder inside her pussy, hitting her cervix with more force. Sinha fucked her pussy mercilessly before he could bear it no more and plunged it deep in for one last time.

"Ooogghhhhhh."

Sinha grunted hard as he reached the pick of his excitement. Tulsi felt his ass muscles contracting and the thick cock twisted in her pussy. Then she felt him spitting his hot cum deep in her pussy. Tulsi felt her own orgasm building up again as she felt his cock shooting spurt after spurt of his potent seeds, deep in her pussy. She also moaned and hold him hard as she came hard for the second time on his cock. Sinha let her legs down and kissed her lips, spitting the last drop of his jism in her. Tulsi also kissed him back, locking her legs around him, milking the very last drop of his cum from his thick cock. They lay like that, kissing each other, till Sinha's dick become soft in her pussy. Then he pulled out his well spent dick from her sloppy pussy and rolled himself off her body. He laid beside her, fully satisfied and exhausted and closed his eyes for some sleep, before the next round with her again. Tulsi was also too tired to move herself, after having two big back to back orgasm and fall asleep soon too.

..................................

sadhu213
sadhu213
175 Followers