All Comments on 'Such a Horny Wife'

by MikenAS

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Rubbish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

reminds me of my wife after the birth of each child her tits would fill with milk. she would get soooo HORNY. I loved to help her empty them. when the Doc finally gave the okay. got home that day and her mom had the kids. what a surprise. standing behind the door was my horny wife wearing only a garter belt and nylons. what followed was unbelievable. thanks for the story

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
A good story about a couple in love...

A good story about a couple in love...And being in love they didn't had the need to think in others or use others!!! 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice first story

Instead of using a list of numbers to describe the people, use words. Weave the descriptions into the action, or even leave the specifics out and let our minds fill in as we like. Oh, those days of quickies between kid duties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Add some reality

I don't usually criticize on this site since folks are trying their best. In this case however, one part of the story just completely ruined it for me. They have a 4 year old and a baby and they just left them to out to dinner. It has almost nothing to do with the story but how about just a little bit of realism.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 9 years ago
Huh?

To start ... not LW; TLW.

Then ... wait all day, then come home (no quickie) and get changed (still no quickie). Leave 4 yr. old to care for newborn infant while the horny couple goes out to dinner (parents of the year!) Then, "you can fuck me anytime (if my gynocologist clears it, which hasn't happened yet!") So I guess Mr. BJ will have to come to the rescue! Then 'The End!'

Huh?

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderalmost 9 years ago
they took the kids with them

"Our meal was rather uneventful. My wife and I enjoyed our dinners, our four year old are as well as can be expected, and our newborn slept in her carrier."

The paragraph needs work but there you have it

MikenASMikenASalmost 9 years agoAuthor
The kids came to dinner too

Yes, the paragraph should have read,

""Our meal was rather uneventful. My wife and I enjoyed our dinners, our four year old ATE as well as can be expected, and our newborn slept in her carrier."

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 9 years ago
And...?

If I were to summarize this story in eight words, it would be: "I had sex with my wife. The end."

I hate to criticize any new author, but I just don't understand why you posted this particular story. Don't most husbands have sex with their wives? Why is this particular story more exceptional, unusual, compelling, or interesting than all the other tales of marital sex?

Is it because your wife was unusually horny? If so, the reason for that sudden spike in libido would be interesting to learn. If it became a pattern of horniness that led to a series of illicit blowjobs in unusual places, that would also be interesting. But as it stands, it is about as interesting as reading what I ate for lunch today.

Of course, I've opened myself up to the usual name-calling by the mentally unstable LW peanut gallery, who will now accuse me of only liking stories about swingers or cucks. Yawn.

MikenASMikenASalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Wrong section?

I apologize if this was posted in the wrong category. First submission, still learning the ropes, ya know?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for a fun loving wife story.

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderalmost 9 years ago
Joe i am sad that the sex with your wife must be so unsatisfactory

that you can't imagine pleasure within marriage. Are you unable to get it up in the more traditional relationship?

I found this story to be exciting. Then again I find monogamy exciting. It's a shame that you can't. Worse that you choose to inflict your standards, or lack of same, on others.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 9 years ago
Dear Sudden Thunder

In all-too-typical fashion for this audience, you misinterpreted my words and made assumptions about me that are unintentionally hilarious. Maybe my marriage is unusual, but don't all of you married men who are reading this have sex with your wives on a regular basis? Don't you send naughty texts on occasion, talk dirty, exchange naughty pics, etc.?

If not, I feel really sorry for you. If so, then I ask again: why is this particular story more interesting than any other story of any other loving married couple? Just because you have a hard-on for monogamy doesn't mean that every story about a monogamous married couple is entertaining or interesting.

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Right Section!

Loving Wives needs more Loving wives!!! Great story, nice change!

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderalmost 9 years ago
Joe, if I misinterpreted

perhaps you should choose better words or word order. Throughout your comments you have dismissed stories about wives who love and are faithful to their husbands as boring or uninteresting. You are not the supreme arbitrator of boring or not boring or what goes into Loving Wives.

I've read your stuff and I find much if not most boring. Your commentary most certainly is boring. Don't put words in my mouth. My perceptions come from your comments. If i am wrong you need to work on expressing yourself more clearly and quit posturing as an expert.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One

lucky husband! *****

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 9 years ago
Dear Sudden Thunder (again)

I sure would love for you to point out where I wrote that I "cannot imagine pleasure within marriage", or that I don't "find monogamy exciting", or where I "inflicted my standards." I simply stated that this particular story isn't interesting or entertaining to me. I never suggested that ALL stories featuring married couples are boring. Just this one. You chose to interpret those words in your own unique way. Maybe the problem isn't my choice of words, but a fundamental reading disability on your end.

I thought this was the section of the site where we could express our opinion about a story. I didn't realize that by stating my opinion, I was "inflicting my standards" (whatever that's supposed to mean) or acting as the "supreme arbitrator" or "posturing as an expert." Believe it or not, I have a right to an opinion. And you even have a right to disagree! Imagine that!

You've inspired me to sit behind the keyboard once more and write a story just for you. It's called "How I Fucked My Wife Last Night." I know you will be on the edge of your seat until it's posted.

By the way, is your user name a reference to flatulence? Just curios.

gordo12gordo12almost 9 years ago
Wrong Section

LW Category" Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. "

Is there extral marital fun.....no

swinging......no

sharing.......no

more......not really....unless more boring qualifies!

Readers on LW want drama and cheating and well you name it. This one is just plain boring. Try the Romantic or Erotic coupling sections instead

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Right Category

Nice.first submission but to be honest just reading about a relatively normal.couple having fun is a breath of.fresh air No cum slurping fetish driven drivel that permeates this site.BTW author.pay absolutely no attention to anything gordo12 says.Hes still living in his moms basement as evidenced by his inane comments.Thanks for.the read.

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderalmost 9 years ago
gordo speak for yourself

it's in the right place as far as i'm concerned. the description of the hub is 180 degrees out of phase with the word "loving". Probably room for wives who love under "and more". There was certainly room under the old descriptive.

Sorry if you were disappointed. Erotica does not have to involve cheating

erotica |iˈrätikə|

noun

literature or art intended to arouse sexual desire.

This story arouses sexual desire for those of us who don't get a cheap thrill out of betrayal, deceit, humiliation, psychic pain, and monkey like behavior.

Can't we all get along? I find cheating wives boring as hell. No character, no love,, just narcissism. You have a different view. Why do you feel the need to force your view on me or others of like mind?

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderalmost 9 years ago
Erotica...

(from the Greek ἔρως, eros "desire") is any artistic work that deals substantively with erotically stimulating or sexually arousing subject matter. All forms of art may depict erotic content, including painting, sculpture, photography, drama, film, music or literature.

I assume that "Literotica" is a Portmanteau from Literature and Erotica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Get a room

You two should get a room and leave the comments section for people who want to comment on the story.

clackormanclackormanalmost 9 years ago
Did anyone else notice a huge problem with this story?

The guy has a four year old and a six week old. He gets home, changes clothes and leaves with the wife to go to dinner. No mention of a baby sitter. Are we to assume that the four year old was mature enough to baby sit the six week old?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Take more care of the details in your story.....

....there were too many points suggesting that you have either never been married, or never had children. Also, it would be extremely unusual for a woman to get so out of control horny so soon after giving birth....on second children, it usually takes them 4-6 months to regain much enthusiasm for sex. After all, they've just been through hell and back....and it was your fault. With the memory of all that still so vivid, sex is the last thing they want.

Maybe this is a fantasy for you, but it was careless and sloppy. No parent worthy of that appellation would behave as if the children were nick-knacks.

It would seem that a woman becoming so preoccupied with sex that soon after delivery would be going through something......and may get a sitter and go trolling...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What's the category?

Much debate over the Loving Wives category. (Seems to be more than actually commenting on the story) This would probably fit better into Erotic Couplings or Romance. In the German version of Lit the LW category is translated as 'Yearning Wives'. Possibly a better listing?

tedsgirltedsgirlalmost 9 years ago
You guy's ned a babysitter

Uh it was an okay story but you should have left the kids with a baby sitter. I can't believe you two were acting like this in a car with your daughter's in the backseat. I mean come on have some common sense, leave the kids with a babysitter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
missing something

Either you left the 4 y.o. to watch the infant, or forgot to mention them as you "...ran out the door". Then when leaving the restaurant you mention "gathering the girls", and one must assume you remembered to bring them with. Unfortunately this eludes to less than moral behavior in front of one's children, including the OWD (orgasm while driving).

What is the reader missing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous