All Comments on 'Such a Sweet Man Ch. 02'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
Basically a quick chug and swallow of literary Red Bull in a Loving Wives Sense

I enjoyed the quick rush imbued by the flash story/installment for what it was and perhaps just a bit more for what it wasn't.

luedonluedonabout 7 years ago
Loving wife, Loving husband

And all's right with the world.

My suggestions/predictions after the first chapter couldn't have been more wrong.

Lue

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 7 years ago
@LSD

...YET.

You forgot to add the great big 'Yet' to the end of your comment, as this is rather obviously leading somewhere -- even if they are doing the setup steps the "right way", as it were.

One question they missed discussing was, for her, what was the most exciting part (that made her 'squirt' for the first time ever)? What (or who) was she thinking and fantasizing about at the time leading up to the eruption? It is the ultimate key to the mystery of where this story winds up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Average husband and wife hijinks

Nothing special, sexy or erotic. In fact it was just plain and mundane. Not a badly written story. It just wasn't very interesting.

checkaho013checkaho013about 7 years ago
disapponited

Thought better of you, a halfass stroke story ! Really ?

cyferxcyferxabout 7 years ago
What's the Hubbub?

I don't understand what the hubbub is all about with cucking wives. You say there is no wife swapping in this story, and that would be true because there is only one wife in the story and there isn't another to swap with. More to the point, you are saying there will be no wife SHARING, not really, and that those stories are boring to write. I don't know about that, but certainly these two are playing "marriage" sex games. He and she are playing around with the boundaries and taboos associated with marriage and sexual monogamy, like most stories in the section, which is called Loving Wives after all. Why is this not boring to write? Of course, how far it goes is all part of the interest. Maybe when he watches, it won't go farther than it did today, or maybe it will go even farther. Maybe it would go as far as it went today but he finds he can't handle the reality of it and stops it. That's the excitement of it. People who read these stories like erotic stories about married people, specifically married wives (because most readers are men and husbands no doubt), and having straight sex with your wife is a bit boring to read (maybe even to write) so that is why there is all this playing with the boundaries and taboos of your spouse having sex outside of the marriage. Believe me, stories that don't respect or think about the boundaries even in the breach are boring as hell. It is the ones that play with those boundaries that are the most interesting and tantalizing. It doesn't matter if it is ultimately crossed as long as it is there and they know it. Of course, if it is never crossed or you are told at the beginning of the story they will not be crossed, this ruins the story for everyone. Will this couple cross that boundary? I don't know but I will read the next chapter to find out. I have a suspicion despite what was promised at the beginning of this chapter, that there is a chance it could go farther. Anyway, that is what storytelling is all about, anticipation and unpredictability of the end. (And for the record, I like well-written cheating stories, bot BTB and recon stories. Key is well-written. Cuck and BTB stories alike are ruined by being overly formulaic and cliched.)

magmamanmagmamanabout 7 years agoAuthor
Kind of figured

That this one might get some of the readers of this category going, normally someone acts upset no matter the subject matter.

And: I should have mentioned that actual wife swapping, cuckold, that stuff is boring to ME. I know some of you like it, that is fine. I even tried to write some of it, I think I sort of failed at it though.

I still have chapter 3 in the works, since this one is all fantasy I still do not know how it will end. I pick a title and stuff runs off the keyboard, even I have no clue what it will end up as, it just comes out. Usually I have to go back and change the title since what I start out with always ends up something different.

I do know, once/if posted, it will be my 400th tale on this site.

Maybe my last one too, not sure. Getting older here, and while fun to write, it's becoming more difficult. Recent events laid this old man up for awhile, but.. I didn't die. Should have, they told me. *Hey, shit happens, I really am 73 now and stuff is wearing out, it appears. *Ain't no pill for old...

.

God, one guy even posted about "cuckold"?? Now, where did THAT come from?? I don't think a couple doing role playing is exactly cuckold, but what do I know? I do know that fantasies are FUN, Debra and I do silly things like that quite a bit.

Yeah, THAT 73 year old part still works, amazing how much a happy wife is for helping.

Then: Another one gripes saying "screwed him" because I posted in "loving wives" for.. RATINGS?? Now THAT one is just plain FUNNY! Ratings. In "loving wives?" Yeah, sure.

To those who enjoy my poor efforts, thanks, and to those who don't? Apply to management for a full refund, I hear they are writing checks by the trainload.

*LOL**

MGM

luedonluedonabout 7 years ago
1943 was a good year for babies, MGM

73 is just coming into our prime.

Lue

cyferxcyferxabout 7 years ago
Roleplaying Cuckolding is still about cuckolding

Lol. Of course it is. So, let's not make too fine a point about it.

chytownchytownabout 7 years ago
Nice Follow Up****

Thanks for sharing.

bamacouple41bamacouple41about 7 years ago
Testing the Boundaries

I could quote several things that CYFERX had to say about this story, but I would basically be quoting his entire comment. I am loving this story, and can't wait for the next chapter. I have been reading from Literotica.com since somewhere around 1999 or 2000, and registered somewhere around 2010. This is the first comment I have ever left, good or bad. I love this story, and wish you would continue to write nothing but stories like this, (I am no writer, but I realize that might be hard to do), but I do wish there was a category for stories of husbands and wives pushing the limits, or the boundaries, without the wife becoming just a total "cum slut". I hope you keep writing for years to come, for your stories come from the mind of a 45 year old mind, not the mind or a 73 year old. And I am not knocking the elders that write, for I am fast approaching 60, and only wish I had the mind of you, Sir Magmaman.

SigintSigintabout 7 years ago
Loved The Sense of Humor 5*

Now about those checks...

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
fantasy guy

Sounds so like our first time. Great. And yes 1943 was a stellar year.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Similarities

So many stories on this site are similar to experiences that I have had throughout my seventy years of life.To all of the contributors, thank you for sharing your stories, wether they be fantasy or fiction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2701 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES