Suck in the Moment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Molly, who was staring at my expression, a huge grin on her face.

"You like what you see." It was a statement, not a question. My erection gave me away, and Molly looked extremely pleased as she grabbed it, pumping it a few times. "Don't forget, you promised to eat me out on Professor Hill's desk after this, so not too long or hard that I'm sore." She opened the condom wrapper, and rolled the condom onto me.

With that, Molly jumped into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist. I grabbed her ass, holding her to my body. Despite the showers running all around us, we stayed dry, as we had been walking home through the snowstorm the previous night.

Between her legs, however. Molly was anything but dry. She snaked a hand under her, grabbing me and working my sheathed length up to her lips. She raised her hips with my help, and then brought them back down, sliding me into her as she went. She took half my length at once, before I had to lift her up and then bring her back down.

I could easily hold her weight up, but maintaining a rhythm would take more stamina than I had. I carried her to a wall, and leaned her back against the hard tiles. Once Molly was immobilized, I could move my hips, pounding up into her.

"Oh god that's great!" Molly shouted. I looked at her face, and she was looking around at the naked women, frozen in the midst of their ablutions. "Do you think any of them are pretty Travis?" She asked.

"Aahh." I groaned, unsure of whether or not to answer her question. I assumed that she wouldn't have brought me in here unless she wanted me to look. "...Yes." I finally answered.

"Which ones?" She asked, her eyes glassy with lust.

"All of them." I said.

"Angie has great tits, doesn't she?" Molly gasped, nodding at the one facing the middle of the shower room. "Too bad she's a stuck-up bitch... hot, though."

I looked over my shoulder. Angie was a sight to behold, beautiful. I looked down and saw her clean shaven mons, her slim waist, and her shapely legs. Molly was really getting into it.

"And look at the ass on Nicole." Gesturing to one of the closer women. "And April, there's only one way to get a tan like that without tan lines, and that's to tan nude." I looked down at Molly's pale skin. "Oh, no, I don't tan, I just burn." She was quiet for a moment, breathing heavy, and then: "Oh god, I'm almost... Come with me!"

I was at the precipice of my own orgasm, and I let loose, filling the condom full. "YES! I CAN FEEL IT!" Molly screamed, her eyes wide and staring around the shower room. "MORE! MORE! AAUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH" She slumped against me, and I struggled to hold her up with my own flagging muscles.

I gently set her down, popping myself out of her as she came down. "Jesus, that was so intense!" Molly laughed out. "We are so doing that again!"

Molly reached out to drops of water suspended in the air. "Why does water and snow stay suspended, while the pen wouldn't?" Molly asked, pulling droplets of water out of the air.

"I don't know. Maybe because you acted on the pen, while you haven't acted on the water." I guessed.

She reached her hand out, scooping up a small handful of suspended water. Once in her hand, the water ran down and splashed on the floor, mixing with the other water in the room.

"Wow, that's cool." Molly said, squatting down naked.

We walked back to her room, where I took the condom off of me and threw it into the trash can. Molly tried pulling a tissue out of the box, but it wasn't soft and flexible.

"Okay, I think you need to restart time." She said, holding the ripped piece of rigid tissue up for me to see.

I held out my arms, and she folded herself into them. I felt her thread, and restarted time. For a brief moment, I felt a thread snap, and I panicked until I squeezed Molly tight in my arms. I then looked in the direction that the thread had been, and realized that the condom and condom wrapper had been thrown in the trash can, and were left behind in the frozen moment.

Molly unfolded from my arms and went to clean up with the tissues.

"I really do need a shower now." She said. "...a real one. And you could probably use one too. Any word from our... friends?"

"No, I was going to ask you to call agent Willis sometime this morning. It's a long shot, but if there's anyone who might help us, it's him. He didn't like what Ellison and Margolis had planned for me, and then you. We can see if he can be an ally, and maybe even help us find a way out of this mess."

"Shower first, then go searching for allies." Molly said. "How do you want to do this? I don't see any way that we can shower with time frozen, and I don't think you can be in the women's bathroom with time running normal. Angie alone would rat you out.

"I don't want to be away from you in case the FBI decides to make their move, so... Men's bathroom?" She asked.

"I have a better idea. Are you okay going to my place? I have a private bathroom... that I share with two men." I offered.

Molly smiled. "What about your roommates?" She asked.

"Caleb has an 8 AM class, and Lee might be there, but sleeping in. We'd have to be quiet." I said.

Molly smiled. "Lead the way."

"Well, we should probably get some clothes on if you want to walk across campus with me, or..."

"I like 'or'!" She smiled, extending her arms to me. I wrapped her up, pulling tightly on the thread, and froze time.

"I will need my keys to get in my door, which may mean that we need to unfreeze time. You can probably get away with shorts and a t-shirt, but wouldn't want to be caught naked while I have to restart time to unlock a door." I said.

"Aww. You're no fun." She said, pulling a t-shirt out of a laundry basket, and finding a pair of short exercise shorts. "Need shoes?"

"I don't." I said, knowing that the snow would not feel cold to us.

I asked Molly to leave her phone behind, just as a precaution, and I took mine.

We walked outside. The campus was washed in white snow, covering every bare tree and bush, and laying undisturbed in large white sheets across the lawns. The streets and sidewalks had been plowed, and looked dirty in contrast to the simple white that bracketed them.

All around, people were bundled up in hats and coats, with gloves and boots to protect their extremities. Their breath hung in the air as we walked, barefoot and bare-legged. The snow had stopped during the night, and the sky was clear and blue. The sun shone off the snow, making the world look impossibly bright, but lacking the warmth we had learned to expect from sunlight.

"I could actually lay out in the sun for once without getting burned, couldn't I?" Molly laughed.

"I think so. Is that something you'd like to try?" I asked.

"Eventually, right now I want to get all clean and ready for Calculus." She bumped my shoulder, and when I looked up she winked at me. "You know, Professor Hill's class?.. On his desk?"

I smiled at her. "Phone call first, then we can get to class."

"Oh, yeah."

We entered the front door of my dorm, which was never locked. I led her up the stairs to my floor, and down the hall. My key wouldn't go into the lock, the tumblers seemed stuck. "Alright, I just need to restart time for a moment." I told her.

Molly wrapped her arms around me from behind. One hand reached down, cupping my crotch, and the other hand played with a nipple. I stuck my key in the door and started to open it. Lee was sitting on the couch, watching TV.

I reached behind me, grabbing Molly, and reached for her thread as I froze time. I pushed the door open and Molly followed me inside.

"Molly, meet Lee." I joked. "He's never up this early, and I have no idea why he's out in the main room watching TV, but we're going to have to be even quieter now. If I stash you in the bathroom and restart time, can you stay there until I come to get you?" I asked.

"Are you ashamed of me meeting your roommate?" Molly asked.

"No, but our attire would be a little hard to explain." I said.

"Well, can you run and get us some sweatshirts and pants?" Molly asked, heading for my room.

"You're really okay joining me in the shower, with Lee knowing we're in there together?" I asked.

"Ah, got it. You think I should be ashamed. Part of my being a feminist is that I don't feel ashamed of enjoying sex as much as a man does. If Lee thinks I'm a slut because we just met last night, and are fucking, then fuck him, I don't need his judgement." She said angrily.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to give you an out if you didn't want to meet Lee." I said.

"No problem. I do want to meet your roommates. You met mine." Molly riposted.

"Yeah, she didn't seem to like me." I said.

"No, she knew you were off limits, that I had dibs on you. She's normally a total flirt to anything with two legs and a pulse." Molly laughed, pulling some pajama pants on and a sweatshirt over her head. She selected a pair of tennis shoes, and threw some clothes at me before leading me back out into the hall.

"Ready?" She asked, once my clothes were on.

"Yeah." I said nervously, and Molly once again wrapped me up from behind. I held her thread tight as I touched the switch that restarted time. I was surprised at how comfortable I was getting using the switch even in non-emergency situations.

"Hey Lee, I didn't expect you to be up." I said as I walked into the common area of my dorm.

Lee turned his head, smiling at me as I entered with a gorgeous redhead still holding onto my back. "Hey you two. Look what the cat dragged in."

"Lee, this is Molly. Molly, this is Lee. We just came back for a shower before we have to get to class." I said boldly.

Lee was grinning like a fool. "You know you save water if you shower together." He said. I knew that he was just trying to play wingman, not that I needed his help.

"Why do you think we came back here?" Molly said with a smile.

"Atta boy. I like her already." Lee said with a grin.

As he said that, the door into our bathroom opened, and Jessica came walking out. I had always liked Jessica. She lived in our dorm on the floor below us, and often came by, sharing homemade cookies from her parents' home. She was always up for watching movies or playing video games with us, and she visited often. It appeared that she had come by and woken Lee before he normally would have been up.

"Hey Jess!" I greeted her. "This is Molly." Jessica's face fell briefly as she extended her hand in a friendly greeting. "Molly, this is our friend Jessica. She lives on the floor below us. What brings you up here so early?" I asked Jessica.

Jessica's eyes snapped back to me from Molly, and she stuttered. "Uh... I... I just wanted to ask you some questions before you left for class this morning, but I don't want to disturb you."

"No problem." I said. "We just needed to clean up before class. What's up?"

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to form a study group for chemistry, since we're in the same class." Jess tried.

"Oh, yeah, Molly and I already made a study group with her roommate, Candace. You're welcome to join us." I said.

"If you don't mind a little PDA." Molly said, pulling me in for a kiss.

"That's okay." Jess said. "I wouldn't want to make things uncomfortable for you." And she went to sit with Lee.

"She's also invited us to her cousin's house this weekend for a house party." Lee said.

"Ooh, we'd love to come." Molly answered for me. I just nodded. Molly was laying it on a little thick, but Jess was just a friend, and I enjoyed Molly being a little possessive of me.

We walked past her, and into my room where we stripped naked once again. I pulled a clean towel out of my closet for each of us, and we walked to the bathroom wrapped up in our towels.

The shower was a small bathtub with a fixed showerhead. I got the water running, and climbed in with Molly right behind me.

We washed each other, and Molly asked me to shampoo her hair. Molly started washing my back, and then pressed her body against mine. I could feel her large breasts flatten on my back, and her hard nipples poking me.

Her arms wrapped around my torso, sliding effortlessly in the soapy water covering our bodies. One of her hands slowly trailed down between my legs, and she grabbed me. I instantly grew to life. She stroked me slowly, just playing at first, and then she got serious, pumping hard and fast.

I reached back, rubbing my hand up her thigh, and around to her crotch. She squeezed her thighs together, denying me access.

"This is just for you." Molly whispered in my ear, stroking harder, and gripping me tighter. "Later, I'll let you take care of me."

I came with deep breathing as Molly pumped for all she was worth. Her hand came away sticky and stringy with my wet cum. She started playing with it, stretching out little strings of it between her fingers before she grabbed the bar of soap and washed it down the drain.

After that, we got back to showering, and the subject turned to the upcoming phone call.

"Agent Willis was berated by Ellison for thinking that humans can be good, but he still has a spark of optimism." I told Molly. "We need to play on that. I don't regret saving the people from the bus, and you will need to prove to Willis that I... or you, did the right thing.

"Tell him that you heard the conversation in the observation room. Tell him that if power corrupts, then it's the FBI, not you, that has been corrupted."

Molly nodded, and we talked about several scenarios until there was nothing left to wash, and I turned the water off.

I toweled Molly's body off, and she dried mine. When she was done with her towel, she wrapped it around her hair like a towel turban, leaving the rest of her body exposed. She shocked me by opening the door, and walking quickly around the corner and into my room, wearing nothing but her turban.

I struggled to get my towel around my waist, and I stepped out into the common area, where Lee's face was bright red, and he was trying hard not to look at me. He had gotten just a flash of Molly's naked ass as she passed. Jessica was staring, open mouthed. I gave her a little apologetic smile.

"That was mean of you." I told Molly as I followed her into my room and shut the door.

"I know. I'm just so horny thinking about class this morning. It won't happen again." Molly explained. "Damn this room is tiny." Molly changed the subject.

I let her. "That's the price you pay to get your own room with a private bathroom." I said.

"Yeah, I think I'd trade my dorm for this setup." Molly said pensively, slipping on my sweat pants, and stepping into her own shoes.

We made small talk while dressing, and before long, we were off. I took my phone out of my pocket before I left, and powered it on. I had a missed text message, but nothing important, and no calls. I left it sitting in my room.

Molly strutted past Lee and Jessica, who were still sitting on the couch. I saw his face turn red, but he didn't turn to watch her as she left. As I walked through the common area and out the door, Lee turned to me and gave me a big smile and a thumbs up. He wasn't upset with Molly at all. Jessica, on the other hand, looked like Molly's display had shocked her to her core.

I had never thought of Jessica as more than a friend, but she seemed upset by Molly's possessive display. I wondered briefly if she hung out and brought us food less as a friend, and more hoping to be noticed as a potential girlfriend.

I would have thought Lee might have made a move on her by now if he was interested, and she certainly spent enough time talking to Caleb, but suddenly I wondered if she came by to see me. Not that it mattered, now that I was with Molly.

Once outside the door, I wrapped Molly up and froze time. We crossed campus and entered her dorm, getting all the way to her door before I had to restart time to unlock it.

Molly and I talked a lot more about what to tell agent Willis, and what not to say. I could tell that I was building it up, and she was getting nervous. I was trying not to focus on the fact that Molly's life could hang on this one phone call.

Finally, Molly took out agent Ellison's cell phone, and scrolled through his recent calls until she found the name S.A. Jackson Willis. She tapped the contact number and hit the 'dial' button. The phone started ringing.

"Hello?" Agent Willis's voice was on the line. Molly hit the speakerphone button so that I could listen in.

"Hi Agent Willis. Do you recognize my voice?" Molly asked.

There was a pause. "Miss McGuiness?" He said in a hushed voice. "You've got a lot of gall calling me after that stunt you pulled last night. What do you want?"

"I want to talk to you." Molly said, shaking the nerves out of her voice. "Last night, you thought I could be useful to the FBI. Agents Ellison and Margolis thought that I was a criminal. Do you agree with them now?"

There was silence on the other line.

"Agent Ellison said that power corrupts. He has already tried and convicted me of a crime not yet committed. As you can see, no banks were mysteriously robbed overnight, and Fort Knox has all the gold it did before. If anyone's power has corrupted them, it's agent Ellison's." Molly continued.

"How did you hear that?" Willis asked.

"With my ears. You didn't know I could teleport when you had your little conversation." Molly replied, starting to get her confidence back.

"Look, if you're calling to ask me whose side I'm on, I'm an FBI agent. I'm on the FBI's side." Willis said. There was uncertainty in his voice.

"Even though you know what they're doing is wrong?" Molly challenged him. There was more silence.

"Look, just think about it. Your job as an FBI agent is upholding the laws, and protecting people's civil rights. If you decide that you can't look the other way anymore, or be a part of what agent Ellison is doing, I'll be here, ready to talk." Molly said firmly.

Agent Willis was silent for so long I thought the call might have dropped, but then he said "Watch your head out there this morning Molly." And he hung up.

Molly and I looked at each other. I took the phone and pushed it under her pillow, in case anyone was listening in.

"What did that mean?" Molly asked. "Watch my head?"

"I think 'this morning' was the bigger clue. They're making a move this morning." I told her.

"Like what? What are they doing to my head?" Molly asked.

Then the answer came to me. "Snipers." That had to be what Willis meant.

"What? This is the federal government. They can't just shoot someone off the street!" Molly screamed.

"They have before. Have you ever heard of Ruby Ridge?" I asked.

Molly pulled out her laptop and googled it, taking about 10 minutes to read the Wikipedia entry.

"Oh my god! They shot that man and killed his wife and son on a lie from a neighbor! They couldn't even convict them of a crime afterwards! Oh my god, there's a sniper waiting out there to kill me!" Molly's voice cracked, and she fought back tears.

"Shh. I'm here." I consoled her. "No one's going to hurt you."

Molly stopped crying, and started to calm down. I held her in my arms for several minutes.

"You know that phone call was a success, right? Agent Willis may have just saved your life." I told her.

"I know. Thank you for making me call him. He may turn out to be a friend in all of this." Molly said. "So what do we do now?" She asked.

"We find the sniper, and call campus security about a man with a gun. If the FBI had told the campus that they had a sniper looking to take out a suspect on the street, they would have closed down the campus. It's way too risky of a plan for anyone but a rogue group of agents. We let the campus police catch the man, and see if we can let the police help us get some more information." I told her.